The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

Incendus 03-02-2015 08:49 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Oh, you wanted a full refutation? Ok!

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaseballMom67 (Post 623351)
i discovered about it this weekend when my 15 year old son charlie brought home his friend and they were playing on his friend's laptop a game where it's nothing but killing, bad words, god bashing, anti-american propaganda, and worst of all HOMOSEXUALITY

Nothing but killing? Yea, that's why it's an FPS (first person shooter), people play these things for the thrill of violence. Bad words, yup, god bashing, not really, anti-american propaganda?, no.

And worst of all, HOMOSEXUALITY?

No, like, nooooooo, there are no direct references nor any implied homosexuality in the game.

Quote:

as you can see, they all are posed to look threatening (i guess that's what boys like these days)

That's some solid conjecture. Really it's most likely a show of the characters, personalities, and action in the game.

Quote:

there is also blatant homosexuality (when the doctor heals his patients they all say things like "i love this doctor" or "get behind me doctor!")

Um, what? Take a step back and remember that the medic class has 150 hp (health points) and 225 hp max. This means he is highly vulnerable and easily killed by any class. So naturally a class that heals you is something that needs protection as a vital resource to the team. And for "I love this doctor", a mercenary being healed of his wounds has got to be pretty happy. This in no way implies homosexuality unless taken out of context.

Quote:

they made a character that looks like a soldier and he talks about god's world being his ("this is my world, you are not welcome in my world!") when i heard this i was MORBIDLY SHOCKED and appalled and ashamed of my son and he knew it

Remember (or be informed) that the soldier is a very unstable and egotistical person. As a child he wanted to be in the army (hence the name), after being refused entry he went on a rampage in Europe murdering enemies of the U.S. He's also most likely very insane (like VERY insane).

Quote:

if you see your child playing this, tell them to uninstall it and watch him do it!!!

Because said child can't just re-install the game and all of his/her item data are not stored in a server. Said child might have done it already.

Quote:

hope this helps parents out so your child doesn't stray far from god!

Regular "my child saw something and is not smart enough to know it is fiction" claim.

You might want to get your head out of your anus and realize that this is a harmless video game that will not turn your child into an occult master of the dark arts, nor will it turn him against and god.

I leave you with this, a refutation of most of your points against my favorite game (a game I have spent appox. 1,567 hrs in).

Praise his noodlyness, the Fly Spaghetti Monster.

Pasta be upon him.

Incendus 03-02-2015 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by YouWotm8 (Post 1136142)
Well first of all I don't know what this is about :lex_12: but it seems... Controversial, somewhat.. Sorry to bother some happy people trying to spread the TRUE word of the bible.. All other christians are ignorant however.......... This is just dumb. I'm an atheist so send me to hell and I'll have fun, in my "eternal sleep" Also, why do you criticize people for saying their oppinion. Uhh... Also, out of all the religions how do you know for sure this one is correct, oh and video games are meant to be in there own sort of world. There not suppose to affect you in your own world. I respect your believes ETC but can you please not be so offensive, I feel like religion is something that shoulda died off in the middle ages I mean, LOOK AT THIS CRAP! :lex_12: LOOK!!! also this is one of your smiley trends right :sinner: :laughing: you laugh at people for eternally suffering.... Also if god is against natural stuff like masturbation why would he even create it. also if god is omnipotent couldn't he just kill satan and get rid of all negative things.

The Bible is a highly outdated religious text that is left over from a barbaric time. Throughout the course of modern history it's dragged us down over and over. Refusing to change with the changing times (of course it has, but very slowly). Satan is more of a scapegoat, a place to through blame off of it's original source, god. It has a few upsides, but that's like defending as a mass murderer because he's super rich and has a killer fashion sense.

Incendus 03-02-2015 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Blow (Post 1129228)
I was almost duped into thinking this game was okay, too. BOY, was I wrong.

Let's look at all the characters, shall we?

SCOUT:
Probably blasphemous (certainly enjoys cuss words) overly proud poop-head. Not to mention his Italian family history suggests Roman Catholicism.

SOLDIER:
"Get behind me doc!" aside, he seems like he might be a pretty cool dude and all. Decorated war veteran, pretty sure he speaks of God with reverence. ...too bad VALVE, the company that made this, is a bunch of fedora-wearing atheist neckbeards who only put him in there as a joke!

Pyro:
This man BURNS PEOPLE ALIVE FOR FUN. I think we really know who's showing the "gamer love":devil:

Demoman:
It doesn't take a blood test to tell that guy's having a bit too much. Not saying drinks are bad, but I doubt his liver exists anymore.

Heavy:
Gluttony. Pretty sure he also enjoys killing people. Also is probably communist and still thinks he's a KGB hitman.

Engineer:
The engineer seems kinda okay in my book. One would have to look a little more in-depth at his reverence, and certainly all that science he does brings him down a couple notches, but overall he seems pretty friendly. Then again, is probably another joke character.

Medic:
For starters, let's look at his color scheme. White coat, red gloves, black hair... what also has those colors? Oh, that's right.
THE FLAG OF NAZI GERMANY. To top it off they gave him a German accent!

Sniper:
Sure, he's just a man with a job, but that job IS hired killing. Not to mention he throws jars of pee at people...

Spy:
Another hired killer. Also had extramarital intercourse with the Scout's mother.

I think we can see the real reason VALVE made this game. They want our children turning into brain-dead satanic geeks!

*distant laughter in the background*
Oh man, this entire post hurts.

Scout:
He's a young man in his twenties (most likely half french, not Italian). He's a loudmouth, but he's tactical and has a brain bigger than it would seem.

Soldier:
Quote mined out of context aside, he isn't a veteran, he's insane, and valve put him in there not as a joke, but a strong dps class with mostly projectile weapons.

Pyro:
We don't know his/her gender. He/she is also a schizophrenic pyromaniac. Does that explain it?

Demoman:
Pretty much have this one down, also own's a possessed sword who doesn't like reality TV.

Heavy:
Not gluttonous, muscular. Is a sophisticated gunman who enjoys doing his thing, guns.

Engie:
Practical, again, not a joke character. None of these are joke characters. there are nine classes that all have equal power.

Medic:
German accent? might be because he's german.
Also his color can change to blu (you know, the other team?)

Sniper:
Jarate is actually jar based karate, but probably piss. He's a trained killer, not very surprising seeing as they are mercs.

Spy:
He might actually be married to scout's mother and may or may not be scout's father.

If that was a game's intention, I am indeed probably satanic in your terms, and brain-dead in your terms. Though anyone on the left side of things is probably considered brain-dead.

Elmer G. White 03-02-2015 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incendus (Post 1136891)
*no scripture, not worth reading*

Dear sinner,

Please, understand that your efforts to explain these repulsive games as decent are worthless unless you provide us scriptural support. These games can be compared to fornication. These Interwebs games are like self-abuse and sodomy compared to Godly marital duties. They distract the attention of children from the actual task - gaining Salvation and Eternal Life. There is a place for games, as well, but that is not in the computer den.

Zechariah 8:5
And the streets of the city shall be full of boys and girls playing in the streets thereof.

The fervor and repeated tantrums that young gullible youths display in this thread are also indications of the evil and nauseating power these games have on our children. Emotions that should be targeted at Jesus have been corrupted and these silly make-belief games are worshiped instead. This is idolatry!

2 Kings 17:12
For they served idols, whereof the LORD had said unto them, Ye shall not do this thing.

As you can see. Jesus says: "Don't!".

Yours in Christ,

Elmer :bye:

MitzaLizalor 03-02-2015 02:57 PM

8 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Incendus (Post 1136888)
God bashing, not really

Quote:

"I love this doctor", a mercenary being healed of his wounds has got to be pretty happy.
LET'S SEE WHAT GOD SAYS:
II Chronicles 16:12 And Asa in the thirty and ninth year of his reign was diseased in his feet, until his disease was exceeding great: yet in his disease he sought not to the LORD, but to the physicians. KJV
Perhaps you'd like to think of that as trench foot or something. God is clear that "medics" are NOT the way to go. The ONLY treatment for ALL illnesses is prayer. Doctors are worse than useless in two ways. The Bible is very clear on this.
Mark 5:25-29 And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague. KJV
Firstly, not only do their remedies not work but they actually make things worse. God punishes people for not following His Inerrant Word. That means it is never wrong in any detail.
James 5:13-16a Is any among you afflicted? let him pray. Is any merry? let him sing psalms. Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church; and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord: And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him. Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. KJV
Secondly, the whole concept of "medics" contradicts God, calling Him a liar. That is not God bashing a bit. That is BIG God bashing.

Games such as this reinforce the idea that God doesn't know what He's on about and introduces the theme of God is a liar to an age group likely to accept what they are told, especially when rammed home with fancy graphics and psychoacoustically engineered explosions to associate God denial with rushes of adrenalin.

This game is anti-God, anti-Jesus, anti-Salvation and people who play it are opening a portal to HELL FOREVER.

WHOOPS!

It's quite possible that you were unaware what The Bible has to say about doctors and were second-guessing God by accident.

Attachment 24308
Attachment 24309
Attachment 24310
Attachment 24311
Attachment 24312
Attachment 24313
Attachment 24314
Attachment 24315

I hope you have found this information helpful.

Queen Dedede 03-06-2015 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1136916)
Perhaps you'd like to think of that as trench foot or something. God is clear that "medics" are NOT the way to go. The ONLY treatment for ALL illnesses is prayer. Doctors are worse than useless in two ways. The Bible is very clear on this.

No...just...no. That doesn't work that way, my friend. You can't just pray and expect them to get better. You can still pray that they get better, but it isn't going to guarantee they DO get better. If the world followed that logic, then there wouldn't be people dying from serious ongoing diseases like Ebola.

Oh wait, the people who get Ebola and die from it aren't Christians, so they we're doomed to die anyways. Oh wait, there are some Ebola survivors out there and NOT ALL OF THEM ARE CHRISTIAN.

Doctors are nowhere near CLOSE to useless. They are there for a reason; to help people recover. Praying isn't going to guarantee they get better.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1136916)
Firstly, not only do their remedies not work but they actually make things worse. God punishes people for not following His Inerrant Word.

NO. That is nothing but a complete lie. Not that God punishes people for not following his Inerrant Word, I believe that, but that's for something like murder or theft, not for going to a ***removed potty word*** DOCTOR and getting treatment for their illness. Remedies? You mean medicine, such as antibiotics? Antibiotics have helped millions of people recover from various illnesses.

I think the only type of illness where you couldn't do anything but pray is a viral disease, usually those that are deadly, like the aforementioned Ebola, but others like West Nile, Rabies, and HIV/AIDS.

Please don't try to get all the "satanic" video games off the shelves, they aren't satanic and you'll only make people mad. And the U.S. government is probably going to do something about it.

MitzaLizalor 03-06-2015 11:05 AM

The first thing I noticed was that you posted NO SCRIPTURE in support of your dangerous ideas.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Queen Dedede (Post 1137456)
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor

No...just...no. That doesn't work that way, my friend. You can't just pray and expect them to get better. You can still pray that they get better, but it isn't going to guarantee they DO get better. If the world followed that logic, then there wouldn't be people dying from serious ongoing diseases like Ebola.

Oh wait, the people who get Ebola and die from it aren't Christians, so they we're doomed to die anyways. Oh wait, there are some Ebola survivors out there and NOT ALL OF THEM ARE CHRISTIAN.

Doctors are nowhere near CLOSE to useless. They are there for a reason; to help people recover. Praying isn't going to guarantee they get better.
Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor
Firstly, not only do their remedies not work but they actually make things worse. God punishes people for not following His Inerrant Word.
NO. That is nothing but a complete lie. Not that God punishes people for not following his Inerrant Word, I believe that, but that's for something like murder or theft, not for going to a…DOCTOR and getting treatment for their illness.

That is not what The Bible says. How do you decide between murder, theft and idolatry? Was God mistaken about adultery or when babies need to be exterminated? If He was mistaken about one thing why should He not be mistaken about other things? How do you choose? Because if, and it must be so in your model, God tells lies—in this case about seeking remedies from doctors—nothing He says can be reliable. Do you believe Jesus existed, for example? Why? What is your source? If what's recorded in The Bible is valueless how do you know He ever lived or died?

Quote:

Remedies? You mean medicine, such as antibiotics? Antibiotics have helped millions of people recover from various illnesses.

I think the only type of illness where you couldn't do anything but pray is a viral disease, usually those that are deadly, like the aforementioned Ebola, but others like West Nile, Rabies, and HIV/AIDS.

Obviously you never bothered to read the Scripture I posted. Passages from both the Old and New Testaments were included.
1. Gives an example of foot-rot (nonspecific) with two medical professions mentioned: physicians and apothecaries WHOLE CHAPTER. The apothecaries deal with bodies after death, physicians before death. Asa died after some two years of suffering because he ignored God and went to the physicians. God singled out this of all the events from the end of his reign and God is critical. Why?
2. Similarly in the New Testament. PRAYER not doctors is what The Bible recommends. Obviously a prayer to some idol is useless just as prayers to witchdoctors are useless and did you notice that The Bible GUARANTEES a 100% success rate?

That is how we know when people are praying without faith.

They don't get better.

• There are other passages about the efficacy of prayer. Perhaps you'd like to find some and post them here?
• There are also other passages condemning reliance on doctors. Just one of each will do (but if you find two, one from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament that would be great).

A search function is available HERE.

Quote:

Please don't try to get all the "satanic" video games off the shelves, they aren't satanic and you'll only make people mad. And the U.S. government is probably going to do something about it.
In just this single case of glorifying "medics" which ARE CONDEMNED BY GOD we see how soon people start calling God A LIAR. We have seen how by ignoring the medical evidence itself such as antibiotic resistance which in a few thousand years might result in nothing being treatable at all according to THEIR OWN MODEL in which there are millions and billions of years available for things to evolve, a short term benefit is given priority over long term outcomes. The same principle is used by pimps when marketing their trollops and what gametard would not trollop-it-up-at-home given half an opportunity? The knock at the door, the mistaken address, the dishevelled clothing and this season's chic perfume combined with a shiny new joystick and a bowl of milfweed and she'd dress up like anything to trick him but in the end, just as with antibiotics, the original sin still needs to be dealt with. Not glorified.

No Christian should ever play this game. BaseballMom67 was quite right to call for its removal.

http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/screensho..._tf2splash.jpg

Queen Dedede 03-07-2015 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1137521)
No Christian should ever play this game. BaseballMom67 was quite right to call for its removal.

And yet it will never get removed. Maybe she does have the right to call for it's removal, but that doesn't mean whoever made the game has to listen to her.

MitzaLizalor 03-07-2015 05:49 PM

This forum is not for advising heathens how to make by-laws. It is for glorifying Christ and encouraging others in the decision they have made. Heathens should repent, yes, but no Christian could be justified in either purchasing or selling this game. I have cited reasons. You seem not to be responding to them.

Incendus 03-07-2015 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Elmer G. White (Post 1136894)
Dear sinner,

Please, understand that your efforts to explain these repulsive games as decent are worthless unless you provide us scriptural support.

Elmer :bye:

*no scripture, not worth reading*?

Firstly, which post did you mine those gems from? Seriously unless they were extremely out of context I don't remember posting that. If so just quote maybe even the entire sentence next time? Context is kinda important.

More importantly if you wanna compare tf2 to fornication that's great, have fun with it. This forum apparently doesn't know what this game is, fiction. It uses an action-packed setting because it is an FPS (first person shooter).

If you really want you kids playing games you would approve of, then you probably don't want your kids playing most FPS's.

Incendus 03-07-2015 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1137521)
The first thing I noticed was that you posted NO SCRIPTURE in support of your dangerous ideas.

That is not what The Bible says. How do you decide between murder, theft and idolatry? Was God mistaken about adultery or when babies need to be exterminated? If He was mistaken about one thing why should He not be mistaken about other things? How do you choose? Because if, and it must be so in your model, God tells lies—in this case about seeking remedies from doctors—nothing He says can be reliable. Do you believe Jesus existed, for example? Why? What is your source? If what's recorded in The Bible is valueless how do you know He ever lived or died?

Obviously you never bothered to read the Scripture I posted. Passages from both the Old and New Testaments were included.
1. Gives an example of foot-rot (nonspecific) with two medical professions mentioned: physicians and apothecaries WHOLE CHAPTER. The apothecaries deal with bodies after death, physicians before death. Asa died after some two years of suffering because he ignored God and went to the physicians. God singled out this of all the events from the end of his reign and God is critical. Why?
2. Similarly in the New Testament. PRAYER not doctors is what The Bible recommends. Obviously a prayer to some idol is useless just as prayers to witchdoctors are useless and did you notice that The Bible GUARANTEES a 100% success rate?

That is how we know when people are praying without faith.

They don't get better.

• There are other passages about the efficacy of prayer. Perhaps you'd like to find some and post them here?
• There are also other passages condemning reliance on doctors. Just one of each will do (but if you find two, one from the Old Testament and one from the New Testament that would be great).

A search function is available HERE.

In just this single case of glorifying "medics" which ARE CONDEMNED BY GOD we see how soon people start calling God A LIAR. We have seen how by ignoring the medical evidence itself such as antibiotic resistance which in a few thousand years might result in nothing being treatable at all according to THEIR OWN MODEL in which there are millions and billions of years available for things to evolve, a short term benefit is given priority over long term outcomes. The same principle is used by pimps when marketing their trollops and what gametard would not trollop-it-up-at-home given half an opportunity? The knock at the door, the mistaken address, the dishevelled clothing and this season's chic perfume combined with a shiny new joystick and a bowl of milfweed and she'd dress up like anything to trick him but in the end, just as with antibiotics, the original sin still needs to be dealt with. Not glorified.

http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/screensho..._tf2splash.jpg

This sorta thing really hurts. I don't even want to argue at this point. I mean there really is no way to win if you're just going to cite the bible as absolute truth and completely ignore the real world.

Remember that time you caught polio in 1997 and almost died?

No, no you don't, polio was eradicated by modern science in 1988.

What hurts even more is how far you're stretching your facts to make them even close to god-bashing. Tf2 is a real video game, not a religious text. Teens may be impressionable, but most know the difference between fact and fiction.

Joanna Lytton-Vasey 03-07-2015 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incendus (Post 1137700)
Remember that time you caught polio in 1997 and almost died?

No, no you don't, polio was eradicated by modern science in 1988.

Tell that to the 359 people who caught polio last year, or the 14 who have caught it so far this year (figures as at March 4th).

Tyrone Albert 03-07-2015 10:32 PM

Having Personally played this game, I can tell you all about how SATANIC and EVIL this game is.

If you didn't know, Team Fortress 2 is a very advanced class-based (meaning you have a choice of characters with different strengths and weaknesses) hat simulator within player occasionally go into battle.

The Objectives.

Payload:
Players must work together to push a cart to explode the other team's base. This mode sickens me and is against the bible be cause it is only about destruction.

Capture the Flag.
The flag is represented by and intelligence briefcase. This mode reinforces the fact that there can be any true knowledge other than the bible, which just isn't true.

Robot Destruction:
The only good thing about this is that you get to destroy evil and satanic robots. But it takes place on an asteroid. True Christians know that asteroids are a lie told by the government.

The Classes

Scout:
Hailing from Boston (a godless, liberal scumfest), scout is a pottymothed kid who doesn't know his place. In the short film "Expiration Date" we see scout actually suggesting fornication with a girl, just reinforcing how disgusting this character is.

Soldier:
Soldier is a mockery of actual american soldiers, he wasn't even a real soldier but still wears a uniform.
http://http://i.imgur.com/YBylBhE.jpg
There's even a hat called the Larval Lid, showing just how brain dead this class is.

Pyro:
Obviously for the gays, pyro is designed as a character that has the ability to enter the magical pyroland. Where he kills his enemies with rainbows. He's also a schizo, this is obviously to appeal to the also insane gay youths.
http://i.imgur.com/BISfgNa.jpg
His enemies laugh as they burn, obviously enjoying the pain.

Demoman:
He a black demolitions expert (obviously satanic). He even has a possesed sword, the Eyelander!
http://i.imgur.com/G552T6q.png

Engineer:
He might seems like a Texas gentleman, but he's actually a lazy engineer who specializes in the "science" of machines.
http://i.imgur.com/s5VltfY.jpg
He we can see him relaxing on one of his satanic machines.

Heavy:
A Russian (godless European) fat-man with a big gun (an obvious euphemism for a penis).

Medic:
A German (godless European) "doctor" (godless scientist) who lost his doctorate by losing one of his patient's skeletons. He also heals his patients with his medi gun (a magic weapon obviously powered by Satan).

Sniper:
An Australian (godless non-american) hired killer who throws his own piss at people, DISGUISING!

Spy:
A french (godless European) hired killer who fornicates and also stabs people in the back, an obvious euphemism for anal sex.

I rest my case, Tf2 is satanic.

Damn this game and anyone who plays it. God hates TF2!

Mary Etheldreda 03-07-2015 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Albert (Post 1137713)
Having Personally played this game, I can tell you all about how SATANIC and EVIL this game is.

THANK YOU! Finally, an honest and unbiased report from someone who has played the game!

How ever did you resist the temptation to turn into a Gay and go Postal yourself?

Tyrone Albert 03-07-2015 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Incendus (Post 1137698)
*no scripture, not worth reading*?

Firstly, which post did you mine those gems from? Seriously unless they were extremely out of context I don't remember posting that. If so just quote maybe even the entire sentence next time? Context is kinda important.

More importantly if you wanna compare tf2 to fornication that's great, have fun with it. This forum apparently doesn't know what this game is, fiction. It uses an action-packed setting because it is an FPS (first person shooter).

If you really want you kids playing games you would approve of, then you probably don't want your kids playing most FPS's.

Well I agree with you on one point, FPS's are tools of the devil and shouldn't be played by any real christian.

Tyrone Albert 03-07-2015 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1137716)
THANK YOU! Finally, an honest and unbiased report from someone who has played the game!

How ever did you resist the temptation to turn into a Gay and go Postal yourself?

My parents, god be with them, raised me with a love for the lord. I did some extensive research in the bible to prove to myself that this game is not for True Christians.

Mary Etheldreda 03-07-2015 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tyrone Albert (Post 1137721)
My parents, god be with them, raised me with a love for the lord. I did some extensive research in the bible to prove to myself that this game is not for True Christians.

Well Tyrone, I must admit, I've never met a negro who has resisted the temptation to steel games, tvs, and other high cost items produced by slave labor in China for the profit of American job creators. Anything to stick it to "the man." Isn't that what they say? Nevertheless, as long as you love Jesus, you are welcome here. Never let it be said we're racist in God's Favorite Church! By the way, did you know we have an excellent ex-negro ministry? I'd strongly encourage you to contact Mistress Cookie in the Office, but she's been gone. Perhaps Granny June won't accidentally send you recipes for dolphin meat, but you can always try.

Say, why not introduce yourself for us so we can get to know you!

Tyrone Albert 03-07-2015 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1137724)
Well Tyrone, I must admit, I've never met a negro who has resisted the temptation to steel games, tvs, and other high cost items produced by slave labor in China for the profit of American job creators. Anything to stick it to "the man." Isn't that what they say? Nevertheless, as long as you love Jesus, you are welcome here. Never let it be said we're racist in God's Favorite Church! By the way, did you know we have an excellent ex-negro ministry? I'd strongly encourage you to contact Mistress Cookie in the Office, but she's been gone. Perhaps Granny June won't accidentally send you recipes for dolphin meat, but you can always try.

Say, why not introduce yourself for us so we can get to know you!

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll be sure to check it out.

Queen Dedede 03-10-2015 09:01 PM

Quote:

If you didn't know, Team Fortress 2 is a very advanced class-based (meaning you have a choice of characters with different strengths and weaknesses) hat simulator within player occasionally go into battle.

The Objectives.

Payload:
Players must work together to push a cart to explode the other team's base. This mode sickens me and is against the bible be cause it is only about destruction.

Capture the Flag.
The flag is represented by and intelligence briefcase. This mode reinforces the fact that there can be any true knowledge other than the bible, which just isn't true.

Robot Destruction:
The only good thing about this is that you get to destroy evil and satanic robots. But it takes place on an asteroid. True Christians know that asteroids are a lie told by the government.

The Classes

Scout:
Hailing from Boston (a godless, liberal scumfest), scout is a pottymothed kid who doesn't know his place. In the short film "Expiration Date" we see scout actually suggesting fornication with a girl, just reinforcing how disgusting this character is.

Soldier:
Soldier is a mockery of actual american soldiers, he wasn't even a real soldier but still wears a uniform.
There's even a hat called the Larval Lid, showing just how brain dead this class is.

Pyro:
Obviously for the gays, pyro is designed as a character that has the ability to enter the magical pyroland. Where he kills his enemies with rainbows. He's also a schizo, this is obviously to appeal to the also insane gay youths.

Demoman:
He a black demolitions expert (obviously satanic). He even has a possesed sword, the Eyelander!

Engineer:
He might seems like a Texas gentleman, but he's actually a lazy engineer who specializes in the "science" of machines.

Heavy:
A Russian (godless European) fat-man with a big gun (an obvious euphemism for a penis).

Medic:
A German (godless European) "doctor" (godless scientist) who lost his doctorate by losing one of his patient's skeletons. He also heals his patients with his medi gun (a magic weapon obviously powered by Satan).

Sniper:
An Australian (godless non-american) hired killer who throws his own piss at people, DISGUISING!

Spy:
A french (godless European) hired killer who fornicates and also stabs people in the back, an obvious euphemism for anal sex.

I rest my case, Tf2 is satanic.

Oh look, another retard who can't understand that this isn't meant to be satanic. Did your mommy let you on the computer?

Queen Dedede 03-10-2015 09:18 PM

Let's see what is wrong here:

Quote:

Payload:

Just about destruction, huh? What about strategy? Where does it say in your "bible" about destruction?

Quote:

Capture the Flag.

The bible is the ONLY true knowledge? What about the Internet? Other books? Why do you think there are geniuses and scientists around the world, buddy? Please give me a scripture to support that the bible is the only true knowledge.

Quote:

Robot Destruction:

Oh, really? Tell that to scientists around the world.

Quote:

Scout:

Fornication? Did you not watch the entire thing? He simply wanted a date, because he, like the rest of the classes, thought they only had a few days left to live. There is no mention of fornication in this film. Oh, and I dare you to go to Boston and tell everyone that lives there it's a godless, liberal scumfest. I dare you.

Quote:

Soldier:

Yes, he isn't a soldier, he's just a crazy insane idiot. Get used to it.

Quote:

Pyro:

You calling the Pyro a male? We don't even know WHAT gender the Pyro is. And he certainly isn't for gays.

Quote:

Demoman:
He a black demolitions expert (obviously satanic). He even has a possessed sword, the Eyelander!

Saying that black people are satanic is racist, dude. And the sword isn't possessed.

Quote:

Engineer:

Lazy? Doesn't he have to repair his buildings from time to time? And, again, they AREN'T SATANIC.

Quote:

Heavy:

You probably need you level of intelligence checked if you think "big gun" is an euphemism for penis.

Quote:

Medic:

Again, calling a nation (or continent, in this case) a godless world is being kinda racist. The Medi Gun isn't satanic either.

Quote:

Sniper:
An Australian (godless non-american) hired killer who throws his own piss at people, DISGUSTING!

I'm getting the sense that you're calling every non-American country a godless world. That isn't true.

Quote:

Spy:

The Spy is in love, but doesn't fornicate. Stabbing people in the back isn't an euphemism for anal sex.

Quote:

I rest my case, TF2 is satanic.

Please give me a scripture to support you're stupid claim.

Quote:

So you're insulting anyone who plays this game? Shame on you, dude. Also, please give me a scripture that supports that God hates TF2.