The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Esther B. 12-22-2015 02:45 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauren1976 (Post 1170230)
my 6 year old son up for bids. msg me if you want more info if interested

Quote:

Originally Posted by lauren1976 (Post 1170232)
also my step son is availible. only 1 needs going hes 9

This thread is for daughters, not sons. Also, none of the True Christians™ here would dream of marrying their daughters to someone who is UnSaved. 2 Corinthians 6:14. Please head over to the Introduction Forum to tell us about yourself.

HermanVonPoodle 02-03-2016 10:34 AM

Man you guys are ***removed potty language*** disgusting. Selling your daughters? ***removed more potty language***RETARDS I HOPE YOU BURN IN YOUR ***lots of potty language characteristic of a retarded self-abusing teen*** BY JESUS.

Alvin Moss 02-03-2016 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HermanVonPoodle (Post 1173428)
Man you guys are ***removed potty language*** disgusting. Selling your daughters? ***removed more potty language***RETARDS I HOPE YOU BURN IN YOUR ***lots of potty language characteristic of a retarded self-abusing teen*** BY JESUS.

Strong language is never welcome.

Vessel of Christ 02-05-2016 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 623200)
This darn Obama depression is affecting our family horribly. Since we moved to Freehold, we haven't been able to sell our beautiful six bedroom house on a 1/10th acre plot in Arizona. The bank is about to foreclose on it. I have already asked the church, but they are feeling the pinch too. Pastor Zeke's Christmas gift is only going to be in the 20 thousand dollar range this year.

It's fortunate that my daughter just turned 13. She needs to be betrothed anyway.

How much do you guys think I could get for her?

She, is of course a virgin. The tokens of virginity will be there on your wedding night when she reaches the age of consent or you can stone her as per Deuteronomy 22:13-21.

She is a decent cook, but lazy about cleaning. It's my wife's fault for that. I'm sure if you have a strong steady hand for keeping her in line, she can be encouraged to get better.

Any serious bids from True Christians will be considered.

You can't make her work out in the field. If you buy her for a wife you have to provide for her for the rest of her natural life, so please don't take this lightly. If you are buying her for your son, please make sure he likes her because otherwise you cannot return her.

Exodus 21:7-10 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
If she please not her master, who has betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he has dealt deceitfully with her.
And if he has betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
If he takes him another wife; her food, her clothing, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.

God Bless,
Levi

Mr.Jones I am a 26 year old God-fearing Baptist man from Alabama, and I would love to purchase your daughter. I live my life only to serve the Lord, and spread his message, but it is my Christian duty to have children, and raise them to be Godly soldiers of Christ. (Genesis 1:28) I could probably get 25-30 kids out of your daughter before her ovaries dry up from the looks of her.

I will treat your daughter right also. I will be able to provide daily beatings in accordance with Proverbs 23:14, and I will be the head of the house, and your daughter. (Ephesians. 5:23)

Vessel of Christ 02-08-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vessel of Christ (Post 1173590)
Mr.Jones I am a 26 year old God-fearing Baptist man from Alabama, and I would love to purchase your daughter. I live my life only to serve the Lord, and spread his message, but it is my Christian duty to have children, and raise them to be Godly soldiers of Christ. (Genesis 1:28) I could probably get 25-30 kids out of your daughter before her ovaries dry up from the looks of her.

I will treat your daughter right also. I will be able to provide daily beatings in accordance with Proverbs 23:14, and I will be the head of the house, and your daughter. (Ephesians. 5:23)

I would be willing to pay about 35000 dollars for her if she can cook, and is obedient.

Basilissa 02-08-2016 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vessel of Christ (Post 1173800)
I would be willing to pay about 35000 dollars for her if she can cook, and is obedient.

May I ask, what happened to your previous wife, the one you married a few days ago?

Roland 02-08-2016 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1173807)
May I ask, what happened to your previous wife, the one you married a few days ago?

Perhaps she managed to escape?

Daisy Mae Johnson 02-08-2016 10:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Sometimes fancy packaging helps them sell faster. Not all kids are cute - some need a little something extra. :thumbsup:

Vessel of Christ 02-09-2016 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1173807)

I made that post before i was married, but thank you for your concern.

Mary Etheldreda 02-09-2016 04:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vessel of Christ (Post 1173839)
I made that post before i was married, but thank you for your concern.

You know we can see the time-stamp from your posts, right dear?

:giggle:

Vessel of Christ 02-09-2016 04:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1173846)
You know we can see the time-stamp from your posts, right dear?

:giggle:

Im sorry Mrs. Etheldreda I must have posted it by mistake. I've been very stressed lately, and have not been thinking too clearly. My apologies

Vessel of Christ 02-14-2016 04:28 AM

Quote:

Have fun burning in hell you pottymouth!

Revelation 21:8

Wannabe False Christ 02-21-2016 06:48 PM

Is the bid still open? I have $50,000 and am in need of a wife for my True Christian twin brother, whose name is Jesus.

VictoryOS 02-21-2016 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wannabe False Christ (Post 1175109)
Is the bid still open? I have $50,000 and am in need of a wife for my True Christian twin brother, whose name is Jesus.

So you admit you're a mexican then?

James Hutchins 02-27-2016 06:50 PM

Quote:

Friend, while on the surface, it may seem odd to off-load an unwanted family member. But consider this.
I have a very large family. Women are weak and have few abilities or skills beyond toilet scrubbing or cooking me a meal. Do I really need 15 females? Doesn't that come across as a bit greedy?
James 4:3
Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.

Now, there are plenty of people who are alone in the world. Should I deny them the opportunity to have clean toilets or a hot meal?
Would it be cruel to toss out an unwanted female like a used Kleenex? Selling one gives them a sense of worth, false as it may be.
Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

:jesus:

Pitchfork Retard 03-02-2016 08:46 PM

Why would you want to sell your daughter? If you do, she might feel as if you never loved her, or maybe grow depressed. That's not what I would want for my child.

Mary Etheldreda 03-02-2016 08:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patchwork Rarity (Post 1175790)
Why would you want to sell your daughter? If you do, she might feel as if you never loved her, or maybe grow depressed. That's not what I would want for my child.

A man is entitled to earn a living by the work he does with his hands. Or in this case, his manhood. Sheesh.

Ezekiel Bathfire 03-02-2016 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patchwork Rarity (Post 1175790)

Is your child a son?

Just Chris 06-18-2016 11:01 PM

Sir your daughter is your own flesh and blood not some slave you can sell for money. You are horrible father to even try such a thing. Your daughter is a human being with right's.

Basilissa 06-19-2016 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris-the-Knuckle-Head (Post 1183750)
Sir your daughter is your own flesh and blood not some slave you can sell for money. You are horrible father to even try such a thing. Your daughter is a human being with right's.

:(

Why do you hate Jesus?

Exodus 21:7-11
7 And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the menservants do.
8 If she please not her master, who hath betrothed her to himself, then shall he let her be redeemed: to sell her unto a strange nation he shall have no power, seeing he hath dealt deceitfully with her.
9 And if he have betrothed her unto his son, he shall deal with her after the manner of daughters.
10 If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish.
11 And if he do not these three unto her, then shall she go out free without money.