The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   THE WAR ON CHRISTMAS! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=35)
-   -   Gifts to Avoid For Christmas (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=84435)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-12-2012 10:35 PM

Gifts to Avoid For Christmas

Number one on my list would be the satan-possessed toaster. :thumbdown:

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-12-2012 11:06 PM

Re: Gifts to Avoid For Christmas

I wonder how good of toast it would make in the middle of a prayer service with five pastors and two deacons pointing shotguns at it?

VictoryOS 11-12-2012 11:07 PM

Why is that darkie laughing at the end? He must be used to voodoo and think it's funny when white people are frightened by it.

Liam the ex-drunk 11-13-2012 12:28 PM

The greatest God hating witch to ever walk this earth has now gone electronic in her bid to recruit children for satan. J K Rowling has released a book of spells for PS3. :thumbdown:

If you see these in malls and shops destroy them immediately.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-14-2012 05:17 AM

Certain obscene toys should be avoided. I just know that these come pre-stuffed with demons. :angry:

Levi Jones 11-14-2012 05:54 AM

This is just sick and disgusting. It still offends me that they not only encourage children to dabble in witchcraft with Harry Potter, but masturbation as well. :angry:

http://www.realitywired.com/wp-conte...mbus2000-1.jpg

Quote:

This toy was #1 on my daughter’s Christmas list. So what the heck, although it has no educational value I figured it would be good for imaginative play. It wasn’t until after she opened her gift and started playing with it that I realized that the toy may offer a more than sensational experience. The broomstick has cute sound effects and ***VIBRATES*** when they put it between their legs to fly. Come on—what were the creators of this toy thinking? She’ll keep playing with the Nimbus 2000, but with the batteries removed.
I recently bought this for my son, Vantro. He’s a HUGE Harry Potter fan. Seen the movie 32 times (in the theaters) and made the paper. This toy gives him the ability to fly around the house zapping things. My only problem I see with the toy is the batteries drain too fast and his sister fights him over it, so now I need to buy her one.
When my 12 year old daughter asked for this for her birthday, I kind of wondered if she was too old for it, but she seems to LOVE it. Her friends love it too! They play for hours in her bedroom with this great toy. They really seem to like the special effects it offers (the sound effects and vibrating). My oldest daughter (17) really likes it too! I reccomend this for all children.
My 12 year old daughter is a big Harry Potter fan, and loved the part with the Nimbus 2000, so I decided to buy her this toy. I was afraid she would think it was too babyish, but she LOVES this toy. Even my daughter’s friends enjoy playing with this fun toy. I was surprised at how long they can just sit in her room and play with this magic broomstick! A great buy for any Harry Potter fan!

Carl the wop 11-14-2012 02:22 PM

It's a slippery slope indeed. Now it's a plastic broom, tomorrow it's pole dancing at the Bunny Ranch. I cry for our nation.

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-14-2012 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 949050)
Certain obscene toys should be avoided. I just know that these come pre-stuffed with demons. :angry:

Not only that, but if you put your finger right under where the scrotum would be and another finger up against the hind area, a hot mayonnaise-like substance shoots out the front.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-15-2012 05:00 AM

There is no shortage of queer toys out there too. Parents don't want their boys to become screaming sissies!

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-15-2012 07:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 949050)

Those things look like painted negro transvestite caricatures with those round noses, inner tube lips and Curious George ears. You know the ones, with the purple, red or blue hair, "fabulous" eye liner and wearing enough whore paint to last Ronald McDonald for a decade. I see what those fat lips are imitating. Teaching children to get oral gratification from negro transvestites. Utterly appalling.

Another thing you shouldn't get your kids: Any of those Chipmunk movies. They promote wanton sexuality, teach girls to be strippers and promotes bestiality with chipmunks. Look at the little hussies dancing suggestively in public to some bald headed perv.

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-15-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 949061)
This is just sick and disgusting. It still offends me that they not only encourage children to dabble in witchcraft with Harry Potter, but masturbation as well. :angry:

http://www.realitywired.com/wp-conte...mbus2000-1.jpg

Oh, my God in Heaven!! It's Obama. Pastor Manning said it. He predicted this. That long legged Mac Daddy pimp even has his own line of "toys".

******AVERT YOUR EYES CHILDREN, WOMEN AND UNSAVED!!!!*****

http://img231.imageshack.us/img231/5441/obamatoy.jpg

THIS IS WHAT YOU VOTED FOR AMERICA??? GOD DAMN THE DEMOCRATS!!!!! And it's only going to get worse.

John North 11-15-2012 08:05 PM

Yet another toy that shouldn’t be bought…

Carl the wop 11-16-2012 06:38 PM

The pernicious "Ken" doll has always infuriated me. Talk about a flaming advertisement for the homer lifestyle... Blond hair, blue eyes, the sweater. I'm stunned he doesn't come with a lifetime supply of Astro Glide and a c-ring. :angry:

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-16-2012 07:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl the wop (Post 949995)
The pernicious "Ken" doll has always infuriated me. Talk about a flaming advertisement for the homer lifestyle... Blond hair, blue eyes, the sweater. I'm stunned he doesn't come with a lifetime supply of Astro Glide and a c-ring. :angry:

Barbie is no better. She never comes to term. Clearly an advertisement for abortion. This is what littel girls are supposed to aspire to?

http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/408/0abortiondoll.jpg

The Obama Administration just won't stop. They just keep rubbing it in our faces.

Carl the wop 11-16-2012 07:28 PM

Lasciviousness is their stock-in-trade.

I see you live in Independence, MO, Reverend. Tell me, do you experience any weird things being so close to a momo community? I trust your prosletyzing efforts will bear some fruit.

John North 11-17-2012 03:06 PM

More things NOT to buy for Christmas

Napkin holder

http://tjuvtittat.se/wp-content/uplo...1/baby_mun.jpg

Toy railway

http://tjuvtittat.se/wp-content/uplo...mping-humm.jpg

Plastic wolves

http://tjuvtittat.se/wp-content/uplo...mping-wolf.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 11-17-2012 07:56 PM

These jap pervert sheets are a sure-fire way to get your ticket punched for hell. :thumbdown:

Rev. Jamar D. Dodson 11-17-2012 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carl the wop (Post 950003)
Lasciviousness is their stock-in-trade.

I see you live in Independence, MO, Reverend. Tell me, do you experience any weird things being so close to a momo community? I trust your prosletyzing efforts will bear some fruit.

It's a battle around every corner. Ghettos in Kansas City full of negro girls with Marge Simpson "hair-dids" with red or blue tips, down low thugs with their pants sagging down for quick and easy access you their bottom cracks and crazy gap mouth old drunks rolling around the streets in wheelchairs spending their welfare at the corner liquor store. And there is a liquor store on every other corner. I kid you not. That is the hallmark of any ghetto in my experience. So I witness in the liquor stores.

Then here in the suburbs of Independence there is nothing but liberal white secular "christians" voting in demoncrats. The whole state is red and then you have this blue cancerous growth in the Kansas City area. The first thing I do is take them on a van ride into the ghetto at night and then park it next to a liquor store. I turn on all the lights in the van take the keys and then walk away. At which point they are forced to contend with reality. I say, "If you love the negroes so much come on out and walk around." I have yet to have one person step out. In fact, they usually beg me not to leave them even in the van. This establishes the truth so when the real sermons begin they can't fall back on their liberal malarky about how the blacks are nice and kind like us when they know they don't really believe any of that politically correct nonsense.

Jpagan 11-22-2012 03:16 AM

I honestly see your point and whole heartedly agree with the items you've listed that we should avoid. However, in response to the plastic wolves of an earlier post, isn't just likely they fell together that way during shipping, and could be removed from that position prior to sale?

Pastor Ezekiel 11-22-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jpagan (Post 952116)
I honestly see your point and whole heartedly agree with the items you've listed that we should avoid. However, in response to the plastic wolves of an earlier post, isn't just likely they fell together that way during shipping, and could be removed from that position prior to sale?

Nothing happens by accident if you're a True Christian™. If you weren't a damned witch you'd know that.