The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

Rev. Edward Clement 03-05-2013 10:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983532)
Oh wow, this is such a mature, inteligent discussion. Someone disagrees with you, so you drop F bombs and cuss her out, lol.

To be blind friend, you accidently walked right into that nail; indeed, the lieberal, fale-Christins, who hate Jesus, come to this Forum spilling their effervecent filth all over the place, while they split hell, wide-open, by trying to make a mockery out of the Word of God, which is Jesus, thus they corrupt themselves.

Jude
10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

It is boggling how wicked these individuals are.

As I am sure that you know because your own witchcrafts have resulted in you having been Blinded by the Lord.

Acts

13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
13:9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Amen, when will you stop perverting the Word?

turdbear 03-06-2013 11:19 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
So I can do witchcraft before I was even born? Lol.

Billy Bob Jenkins 03-06-2013 11:31 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 984033)
So I can do witchcraft before I was even born? Lol.

I imagine this is due to a lack of prenatal beatings, though this does not explain your retardation.

turdbear 03-06-2013 11:48 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I'm absolutely retarded. My mind works perfectly warped, except for the fact that I can't stop looking at this board.

MitzaLizalor 03-07-2013 01:34 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 984033)
So I can do witchcraft before I was even born? Lol.

God has commanded many heathen babies, babies who deny His Majesty, to be killed. Not doing so has incurred His Wrath in the form of plague, famine and rampant heresy.

Many babies reject God before they are born. God commands that they be ripped out of their mothers' bellies or smashed against rocks, the maternal corpses piled high in the sun.

It is a point you might consider: why would God command that?

MohammedMorsi 03-20-2013 08:00 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
I would be willing to trade you a goat and two chickens for your daughter. I will of course be straying her from what is righteous by putting her on the path of evil. You must decide what is best. Food for a week, or have the extra expense of a daughter that you cannot take care of.

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
You do realize this is illegal right? Also, she is not your property, therefore you can not sell her like a common whore...

James Hutchins 03-22-2013 12:35 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988373)
You do realize this is illegal right? Also, she is not your property, therefore you can not sell her like a common whore...

What if she is promiscuous, do you think you could sell her then?:hmmm:

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:45 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 988380)
What if she is promiscuous, do you think you could sell her then?:hmmm:

No, you just can not sell her period. You can't sell her whether she is beautiful, retarded, promiscuous or just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she is not yours to be owned and therefore she can not be sold.

Didymus Much 03-22-2013 12:50 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988373)
You do realize this is illegal right? Also, she is not your property, therefore you can not sell her like a common whore...

I'm not sure about Belgian laws, but bride price and dowries are quite legal in most countries (including the United States).

James Hutchins 03-22-2013 12:50 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988382)
No, you just can not sell her period. You can't sell her whether she is beautiful, retarded, promiscuous or just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she is not yours to be owned and therefore she can not be sold.

So you are trying to tell me a father has no responsibility towards a daughter and she has none towards him? How about renting her out forever?

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 01:24 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 988386)
So you are trying to tell me a father has no responsibility towards a daughter and she has none towards him? How about renting her out forever?

A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them, and most certainly not to hurt them... And renting them out forever is kind of the same as selling them, and equally wrong.

Didymus: Now you're arguing just to argue... It doesn't matter that bride dowries are legal, you just don't sell your piffleing daughter. Period.

Didymus Much 03-22-2013 01:42 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988395)
...Didymus: Now you're arguing just to argue... It doesn't matter that bride dowries are legal, you just don't sell your piffleing daughter. Period.

What if she doesn't piffle? You're allowed to sell her then? :fear2:

Why doesn't it matter to you that dowries are legal? Do you know why they arose? It's because of the idea that women are burdens, a "thank you for taking our daughter off our hands, we'll help to pay to feed and clothe her until she actually starts producing sons for you, which is the only thing she's good for".

Alexandria Puckett 03-22-2013 02:10 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988395)
A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them, and most certainly not to hurt them...

How do you know if he's doing every one of those things (He is) or not?She's going to a good man to fulfil her purpose in life as an obedient True Christian wife! Not all of us have the privilage of having our father choose a husband.God is making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice she can fully comprehend--her dad's.

BelieverInGod 03-22-2013 02:11 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988382)
No, you just can not sell her period. You can't sell her whether she is beautiful, retarded, promiscuous or just plain stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of woman she is, she is not yours to be owned and therefore she can not be sold.

Please point out where a "brides price" or "dowery" is illegal. I can't find it anywhere in any law journal.

Pastor Ezekiel 03-22-2013 03:42 AM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988395)
A father has the responsibility to take care of his children, to protect them, to love them...

And that is exactly what Jesus wants to do for you and all the degenerates out there. He died (temporarily) for your sins! His (temporary) suffering and death on the cross was the most incredible example of love ever seen! Can't you see that?

All He asks in return for this gift is complete obedience to His Holy Word, as found in the pages of the KJV1611 Bible! :rtfm:

I_Hate_God 03-22-2013 12:01 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 988398)
What if she doesn't piffle? You're allowed to sell her then? :fear2:

Why doesn't it matter to you that dowries are legal? Do you know why they arose? It's because of the idea that women are burdens, a "thank you for taking our daughter off our hands, we'll help to pay to feed and clothe her until she actually starts producing sons for you, which is the only thing she's good for".

And you say that I should be locked up... :wacko:

Quote:

How do you know if he's doing every one of those things (He is) or not?She's going to a good man to fulfil her purpose in life as an obedient True Christian wife! Not all of us have the privilage of having our father choose a husband.God is making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice she can fully comprehend--her dad's.
You are making one mistake here. God isn't making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice. Her dad is making it easy by giving her NO choice.

Quote:

And that is exactly what Jesus wants to do for you and all the degenerates out there. He died (temporarily) for your sins! His (temporary) suffering and death on the cross was the most incredible example of love ever seen! Can't you see that?

All He asks in return for this gift is complete obedience to His Holy Word, as found in the pages of the KJV1611 Bible!
His suffering on the cross was an act of courage, an act of freedom. He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?

Alterboy 03-22-2013 12:07 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
This post was painful to read because it started off as a godly man wanting to secure a godly future for his daughter and turned into a liebral devil-worshipping session!
Did Pastor Levi manage to find a godly house for his beloved property?

Alexandria Puckett 03-22-2013 05:02 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988504)
You are making one mistake here. God isn't making her marriage an easy decision by giving her only one choice. Her dad is making it easy by giving her NO choice.

Yes...all you'doing is being redundant. And you alway have at least one choice. There's no such thing as 'no choice'. Are you telling me you have no choice but to breathe?
I really fail to see my mistake here.

Basilissa 03-22-2013 08:04 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by I_Hate_God (Post 988504)
He did not obey Roman or Jewish law, so we are to obey his word? We are to be obedient because he was not?

Um....

Matthew 5:17-18 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. 19Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Mark 12:17 And Jesus answering said unto them, Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's, and to God the things that are God's. And they marvelled at him.

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:15 PM.

Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Landover Baptist Forums 1620, 2018 all rights reserved