The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Is gravity satanic? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97661)

Submissive wife 03-12-2014 09:00 AM

Is gravity satanic?

Okay, l've bene cleenin the sackrissy , desposzing of emptie comuniorn wine botles ect, an I started thinkig, Is gravty evile cos it keps us on erth an wr cant get to JeSus. I lpve JEsUS an I jump butI cant reech him. Damn you gravity.. damn you santan. :pirate: JeSUSloves pirits. :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :pirate: :jesus:

Aaliyah 03-12-2014 09:12 AM

Re: Is gravity satanic?

Titus 2:3

Does your husband know that you are online while taken by wine? I don't think that he would approve... :(

Attila's Wife 03-12-2014 09:19 AM

SM, whatever kind of a church are you in that has alcohol? Have you strayed into some sort of Roman church? Get out of there immediately!

Oh, and drink a pint of water before you go to bed.

Proverbs 20:1

Wine is a mocker, strong drink is raging:
And whosoever is deceived thereby is not wise.

Submissive wife 03-12-2014 09:20 AM

No l not bin driking I think my smell checker must ov malfuctioned. :wacko: :pirate:

Talitha 03-12-2014 12:52 PM

No such thing as gravity.
It is just a word invented by atheists to complicate the fact that God decided conveniently to make things go down when you drop them.
Praise HIM.

James Hutchins 03-12-2014 01:21 PM

Could you imagine what it would be like if God had not given us Intelligent Pulling®?
You could drop your car keys. Would they be on the floor or on the ceiling? When you flip flatjacks, would they just continue to fly upwards?

Solomon T Jones 03-12-2014 10:17 PM

Is gravity satanic? Are you serious?

Gravity is not unchristian, it was invented by God and discovered by Isaac Newton. Without gravity everything would float off into space. It's a rare example these days of legitimate science.

Basilissa 03-12-2014 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solomon T Jones (Post 1072617)
Is gravity satanic? Are you serious?

Gravity is not unchristian, it was invented by God and discovered by Isaac Newton. Without gravity everything would float off into space. It's a rare example these days of legitimate science.

You are wrong, dear. Gravity is just a theory. In reality, intelligent pulling is the force which keeps stuff where it belongs. Just think about it. Gravity doesn't really make much sense when we realize that the earth is flat (which is what God told us in the Bible, so it must be true), wouldn't you agree?

Cranky Old Man 03-12-2014 10:31 PM

Gravity is a hoax. If I throw something up, it goes up. Does that mean gravity suddenly reversed? And how do these gravity worshippers explain birds and airplanes? Exactly, they can't.

Game over. God wins.

Didymus Much 03-12-2014 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Solomon T Jones (Post 1072617)
...Gravity is not unchristian, it was invented by God and discovered by Isaac Newton...

Good thing, too, or we'd still be floating around in space like everything was before that. :wacko:

Newton discovered the equations governing gravity, not gravity itself.

A Follower 03-12-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1072624)
Good thing, too, or we'd still be floating around in space like everything was before that. :wacko:

Newton discovered the equations governing gravity, not gravity itself.

No dumbass, Newton made up some equations that are proven false for all cases, and were only intended to work in a very few cases, specifically they only concerned vacuums. And really, who cares about falling vacuums.

Compare that to Intelligent Pulling™, that accurately explains everything, how "gravity" can know of all the billions of birds and flies whether each is alive or dead to determine if it should be able to fly. How high something goes up. Why a pound of feathers falls slower than a pound of lead, even though gravity theory says they should fall equally fast, etc. etc. Everything is simply the Will of God, He decides what should fall, when it should fall, how fast it should fall. It is impossible for us mere humans to understand His reasoning, so we should not even attempt it, instead we should praise Him for His wisdom!

James Hutchins 03-13-2014 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1072624)
...Newton discovered the equations governing gravity, not gravity itself.

Seriously?
Everything was floating until some cookie maker came up with a recipie? Could you be any more absurd?
Way before Newtown was ever given life by Jesus, God explained it all in the Holy Bible. Newtown is merely a plagurizer and a bad one at that.

Here ia formula that works:
God=All+Good+Holy
Satan=Bad+Everythingh+Else

Kachina 03-13-2014 01:39 AM

DOWN WITH GRAVITY, UP WITH THE GOOD LORD
2 Samuel 22:11 - And he rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and he was seen upon the wings of the wind !!!!!!!

Jedediah 03-13-2014 02:44 AM

Gravity is nothing more than a lie, designed by secular "scientists," falsely so-called (I Timothy 6:20-21), to clutter peoples minds and distract them from the Truth of Intelligent Falling. Satan is the father of lies (John 8:44). So much like any other lie, the false doctrine of secular gravitationism is quite literally satanic.

Witch Hammer 03-13-2014 10:25 PM

What athiests call gravity, I call satan's soul -sucking vacuum that tries to drag everything in creation into the nethermost pit of hell. Fortunately, God had the foresight to put a dirt/rock barrier in place too keep that from happening. PRAISE HIM!!

Holy Henry 03-27-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 1072622)
Gravity is a hoax. If I throw something up, it goes up. Does that mean gravity suddenly reversed? And how do these gravity worshippers explain birds and airplanes? Exactly, they can't.

Game over. God wins.

Yeah and this 'gravity' ain't very strong. By merely lifting a pen off the floor I am exercising the fact that I'm stronger than this so called gravity.

God gave things certain weights. Things we need to use and lift, HE made them light so we could use them easily. Things we don't need to use and lift HE made them heavy as HE didn't intend for them to be moved.

You lose again, atheist scum.

IN JESUS' NAME!