The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Cot Death/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=245)

Brother V 10-04-2006 07:21 PM

Re: Cot Death/Sudden Infant Death Syndrome

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Al E Pistle (Post 5992)
Brother, I hate to disagree, but I am an elder of the Church and I know everything. The french may make a lot of sickening wine sauces to pour over crepes, but the thing they are REALLY good at is surrendering.

As Youth Pastor Marty once said...

(i'm paraphrasing)

The French make excellent antique guns, never fired and only dropped once.

V

robert12345 10-04-2006 07:23 PM

Quote:

Did you earlier claim to be brittish, and then you insult FRENCH COOKING?

The audacity.

V
And when exactly, if I may ask, did I claim to be British(one "t" is sufficient)?
Knowing Britain is not a catholic country doesn't make you British. :ph34r:

Pastor Al E Pistle 10-04-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert12345 (Post 6108)
And when exactly, if I may ask, did I claim to be British(one "t" is sufficient)?
Knowing Britain is not a catholic country doesn't make you British. :ph34r:

British, Irish, whatever. You are still a hellbound sodomite.

robert12345 10-04-2006 07:39 PM

Quote:

British, Irish, whatever. You are still a hellbound sodomite.
Irish, on the other hand, are Catholics. But I'm not Irish nor a sodomite.:angry:

Bobby-Joe 10-04-2006 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert12345 (Post 6123)
Irish, on the other hand, are Catholics. But I'm not Irish nor a sodomite.:angry:

Then are you a Christian friend? By definition all non Christians are sodomites.

robert12345 10-04-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Then are you a Christian friend? By definition all non Christians are sodomites.
In which definition would that be?:D

Bobby-Joe 10-04-2006 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robert12345 (Post 6127)
In which definition would that be?:D

The Bible friend. Were else does THE TRUTH™ reside?

Witness with me Friend

Romans 1:27-28
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.

PRAISE!

That was Jesus speaking to you friend threw His favorite meat puppet Paul.

Ixi 10-05-2006 12:31 AM

Keeping slaves is retarded. America banned that a while ago.

Ixi 10-05-2006 12:32 AM

Is that what you think of yourselves, puppets? HAHAHA

SalvationSeeker 10-05-2006 09:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 6060)
Brother, I urge you to take care, lest you fall into SATAN's clutches. Be very suspicious of any "sauces" this Frenchdemon serves you.

So I have, Brother. :thumbsup:
Reading all you brothers Godly advice, and realising how foolish I have been, I have taken pre-emptive action..

He's now locked in the basement until I can find a potential buyer.
And If I can't find one, oh well..

I know a man with a crocodile farm who's always looking for more fodder employees.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 6203)
Keeping slaves is retarded. America banned that a while ago.

Only offically, dear Icky.. Because we were forced to do so by ungodly lieberals..
But many Americans have slaves anyway, as they refuse to throw the LORD's good commandments aside.
Praise!

Ixi 11-15-2006 02:40 AM

Of course I know about raising a child. You men only like to shake it around. Thats the thing you'll never experience, the love you can have for your child. In women, that love is so strong, you are willing to die for your child to save them if danger strikes, I raised little Ivy for three years since mom wasn't around, and now shes a sweet young girl.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-15-2006 04:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 16235)
Of course I know about raising a child. You men only like to shake it around. Thats the thing you'll never experience, the love you can have for your child. In women, that love is so strong, you are willing to die for your child to save them if danger strikes, I raised little Ivy for three years since mom wasn't around, and now shes a sweet young girl.

So your mother went to prison too? Did she drive the getaway car while your daddy robbed banks?

Brother Temperance 11-15-2006 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 16235)

Did your mother really name a child after Poison Ivy Rorschach? The mind boggles.

Ixi 11-16-2006 05:38 PM

No, Ivy is a plant. Kestell is a bird. Avian means flight. Get it straight. :thumbdown:

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-16-2006 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 16621)
No, Ivy is a plant. Kestell is a bird. Avian means flight. Get it straight. :thumbdown:

Don't you children have REAL names like Britney or Mary or Jane or Sandra?

Ixi 11-19-2006 05:13 AM

Is there such thing as a normal name? A popluar name maybe but not a normal one.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-19-2006 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 17176)
Is there such thing as a normal name? A popluar name maybe but not a normal one.

Normal names are chosen from the Holy Bible. :innocent: Only Godless scum name their children after objects or communist countries or demons. In your case its even worse, because your parents named you something that couldn't even be considered to be a proper word, much less a human name.

You never did tell us what your parents are in prison for.

Ixi 11-23-2006 02:40 AM

For the last time, my parents are not in prison. My dad is gone, and Adestrea comes here frequently.

Pastor Al E Pistle 11-23-2006 02:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ixi (Post 18328)
For the last time, my parents are not in prison. My dad is gone, and Adestrea comes here frequently.

So your mother is a homosexual then? Is that why she was in prison?

Ixi 11-23-2006 03:12 AM

What? My dad is gone, and my mom comes here to make sure I'm ok, how is that homosexual? You confuse me.