The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52617)

Jedediah 12-22-2010 12:52 AM

Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by User Name: (Post 659475)
Also: You people make me want to convert to an another religion. Seriously, I hate myself for being human because Hitler was human. And now I will hate myself for being christian because of you. Thanks alot you bunch of FAGGOTS

TL;DR
Go die in a fire.

Thank you for proving us right. We are blessed by your persecution.

Luke 6:22
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.

Matthew 5:10-11
Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Raptor H. Allah 12-22-2010 12:53 AM

I find this thread to be the biggest pile of lolz ever.

Anyhow, yes this is a game about team-work based killing. No denying that, but gayness, come on.

Regarding the soldier and demoman, yes they were friends, very close friends but not in that way.

Regarding the heavy yelling "get behind me doctor" refers to him being made invulnerable by a device used by the medic, quite obviously a big bulletproof guy should spearhead the assault.

Regarding "I love this doctor" well I am pretty sure you would be happy about someone miraculously healing your wounds. Also, the heavy is russian, different standards apply.

Regarding videogames leading to violence - bullcrap. There were gangs, crime, shoot outs prior to 2007 when tf2 was released.

GOD=life 12-22-2010 12:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scientificspiritual (Post 659473)
Anyway, My name is Steven. I'm a 21 year old college student...

Just out of curiosity: when you force a woman to have sex against her will, do you consider it rape? Or are you still mad that she didn't "put out" in the first place? More here about what you college types do to women:

http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/s...s_and_rape.htm

Liberational 12-22-2010 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659478)
Tell that to the parents whose little son or daughter were murdered in a school shooting. EVERY CHILD COUNTS!

Is the joy you get out of simulating the ritual murder of other people really worth the lives of innocent children? What did innocent children ever do to you? What specifically offends you about them???

Please do not attempt to put words into my mouth, at no point in any of my posts have I stated that I enjoy the murder of children. And please, I am not being horrible or harsh to you, I am trying to speak to you like an adult, like god intended us too, did Jesus stand before his killers and begin insulting them on how they were senseless murderers? No, he acted like the true prophet he was and was able to forgive them, so please, let's try to treat each other with some respect.

scientificspiritual 12-22-2010 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659494)
Just out of curiosity: when you force a woman to have sex against her will, do you consider it rape? Or are you still mad that she didn't "put out" in the first place? More here about what you college types do to women:

You're such an adorable little troll! Now I'm sure you know that there are exceptions to all the rules. How do you not know that I am not one of them? I personally love and respect women far to much to rape or abuse one for "not putting out." As a matter of fact and fyi I'm a virgin by personal choice in order to focus on my studies so I can help make the world a better place for your sheltered and deprived children and make a good life for a single women and the children we will have. What kind of monkey wrench does that throw in your poor attempts to troll me huh?

GOD=life 12-22-2010 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberational (Post 659498)
Please do not attempt to put words into my mouth

Please friend, there is no need for (homo)sexual innuendo. It's disrespectful to my wife. She doesn't play video games.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Liberational (Post 659498)
at no point in any of my posts have I stated that I enjoy the murder of children

No, but you are fine with adolescents training to become killers of children. That's like saying "I voted for Hitler and cheered for him, but I didn't kill anyone personally, so why are you calling me a Nazi?"

Raptor H. Allah 12-22-2010 01:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659502)
Please friend, there is no need for (homo)sexual innuendo. It's disrespectful to my wife. She doesn't play video games.

No, but you are fine with adolescents training to become killers of children. That's like saying "I voted for Hitler and cheered for him, but I didn't kill anyone personally, so why are you calling me a Nazi?"

There is a world of difference between firing a non-existent weapon at a non existent character than actually brandishing a fire arm and firing at flesh and bone. Same as believing in fact, not a 2000 yr old fairy tale about a failed execution.

Engineer's Sentry 12-22-2010 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659494)

Just curious here, but what do you think makes us not fall through the earth?

Is it Newtons law of gravity or is it god?

GOD=life 12-22-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scientificspiritual (Post 659499)
What kind of monkey wrench does that throw in your poor attempts to preach me huh?

None whatsoever. I simply asked you a question because I studied college life. I volunteer at a rape victims forum where I teach rape victims how they should deal with being raped in a Christian way. Usually they don't make the same mistakes again.

But..... the fact that you react so defensively means that I accidentally may have stumbled upon an uncomfortable truth.............

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-22-2010 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Engineer's Sentry (Post 659509)
Just curious here, but what do you think makes us not fall through the earth?

Is it Newtons law of gravity or is it god?

How could you fall through thick dirt and stone?

Smith. 12-22-2010 01:10 AM

This thread is disgusting. Heck, this whole forum board is absolutely depressing.
This forum board is an example of how low the human race can sink.

All over the forum I've seen nothing other than racism, prejudice, hypocrisy and a never ending ignorance.

Team Fortress 2 is homosexual? The character who is the 'Spy' is actually shown to be quite straight as a matter of fact. This video is what I mean.

'Get behind me doctor'? I'm actually surprised how this statement is picked up as homosexual. The normal understand of this statement would be 'Get behind me doctor, so I can protect from bullets and rockets while you are healing me'.
If you so called "Christians" have a dirty and wrong thinking mind, this is not our fault.

Somewhere early on in this thread I even saw a Reverend describing how the TF2 main poster is homosexual. How the Pyro has a 'rubber suit fetish' and the Scout is an 'Gay emo clubber'. A normal person (putting emphasis on the normal) would see a character such as the Scout a normal teen who likes baseball. I don't even see where the 'emo'ness of it is.

I'm shocked and disappointed that the most active members on this board are also one of the most discriminate and ignorant.

I hope none of you go to your so called 'Heaven', because I highly doubt you have the worth of a human being.

Go ahead and ban me. You bunch of ignorant piffles.

Liberational 12-22-2010 01:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659502)

Commandment number 8

""Neither shall you bear false witness against your neighbor.""

I believe you have broken that commandment numerous times :)

And how on earth does that link to a video game?

Already I feel so sorry for you, you have obviously lost your way from TRUE CHRISTIANITY.

As your little signiature implies, Jesus was not born in America, he was born in Bethlehem. (Already I must know alot more about you than this, especially as your preaching something completely wrong. That is even stated in the bible, which you seem to have gone against when it has suited you).

And seriously, you have been racist and disrespectful of the vast majority here, "let he without sin cast the first stone". Have you never sinned in your life friend? Are you perfect? Is that what this is all about?

True Christianity is about faith, understanding and love for your fellow man, for believing in God and knowing that he will always be by your side. For making good decision in life and living sin-free.

Jedediah 12-22-2010 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scientificspiritual (Post 659473)
Anyway, My name is Steven. I'm a 21 year old college student in my junior year of my bachelors in biology at a small school in middle Georgia. I was born in deep south Georgia and raised by good baptist people and for 20 years I was a baptist as well. Recently I have been disillusioned with Religion in general, not just Christianity. I find that all religions are nothing more than a reason to fight and argue. Currently I believe in God. He is your God he is the Muslim God, the Jewish God etc. I believe that he created us and everything else in this vast universe both known and unknown. I believe that he has given you life and you should both put that life to work as a tool for truth and goodness but you should also enjoy your life. Living balanced is the key.

If you do not accept Jesus Christ as your personal LORD and Savior, you will have your part in the lake of fire, where you will be tormented day and night, for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:8
But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

You are disillusioned with Christianity because of the distance you place between yourself and your Creator. If you would just pick up your Bible (KJV 1611), devour every word between Its covers, and live your life in accordance with the Word, then you would realize that the only sensible choice you could make would be to fall on your knees and beg Jesus to enter you with His penetrating love, filling you with the Holy Spirit.

There is only one God, and He has left you clear instructions in the Holy Bible. You ignore His Word at your own peril.

Exodus 20:3
Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Deuteronomy 13:4
Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

Quote:

I'm not saying that any of you are bad Christians as that is not my place to say but judging things that you do not know about or asking God to send a man to hell instead of asking God to help him see the correct path does not seem like what the Jesus I knew as a child and young man would have wanted.
Of course we are not "bad Christians." As blood-bought sons of the Lamb, we are perfect.

And while you are correct that it is not your place to judge, the same does not apply to us. God only forbids hypocritical judgment.

Leviticus 19:15
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbour.

Psalm 37:30
The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

In fact, Scripture is clear that while we may judge others, nobody else may judge us without incurring the wrath of the LORD. As God's children, we are justified in all that we say and do by Him.

I Corinthians 2:15
But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.

Romans 8:33
Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth

It is clear that you were raised as a false Christian, which explains why your understanding of His Word is so limited. My heart rejoices that you have found our forum, where you may fellowship with True Christians™ and learn how to emulate our perfection. We want you to join us in Heaven, so I do hope you will stick around and learn a thing or two.

IHeartChrist 12-22-2010 01:13 AM

You right-wing Christians are all completely insane.
REASONS:

1: You censor anyone who speaks against you, because you are afraid people might come to realize you are all insane.
2: Homosexuality is no sin. The only reason these people say that is because they themselves are insecure about their sexuality.
3: REAL Christians would show peace towards EVERYONE!

YOU people are the fake Christians! But you are so blinded by your dumb-as-shit beliefs to realize that most people think you are all bat shit insane. If Jesus did come to save a select group of people, it sure as hell wouldn't be you. Hell, he'd pick Atheists (such as myself) over you cooks.

scientificspiritual 12-22-2010 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOD=life (Post 659514)
None whatsoever. I simply asked you a question because I studied college life. I volunteer at a rape victims forum where I teach rape victims how they should deal with being raped in a Christian way. Usually they don't make the same mistakes again.

But..... the fact that you react so defensively means that I accidentally may have stumbled upon an uncomfortable truth.............

No such thing as an "uncomfortable truth" for me buddy. There was nothing defensive about that post either.

Now from what I've understood of your group
Quote:

deal with being raped in a Christian way.
means being raped by your male family members or perhaps your clergymen. Is that correct?

Levi Jones 12-22-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHeartChrist (Post 659519)
You right-wing Christians are all completely insane.
REASONS:

1: You censor anyone who speaks against you, because you are afraid people might come to realize you are all insane.
2: Homosexuality is no sin. The only reason these people say that is because they themselves are insecure about their sexuality.

Are you sure you have read the Bible? :wacko:

1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (King James Version) 9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, 10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:26-27 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 15:11-12 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father.
And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

1 Kings 22:45-46 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah?
And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.

2 Kings 23:7 And he[Josiah] brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. (some believe this says the Antichrist will be gay)

1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

GOD=life 12-22-2010 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smith. (Post 659516)
I hope none of you go to your so called 'Heaven', because I highly doubt you have the worth of a human being.

You know, there is someone else who decided that some human beings have different worth than others. His name was Hitler. You might have read about him in "Mein Kampf" the holy book for atheists.

Mega Jenkins 12-22-2010 01:18 AM

Hmm... This topic seems a little overexagerated. The same is very violent, and has some profanity. This isn't enough to make any sane child or teenager start on a murder spree. People making that arguement are focusing on that weakminded sociopath that was probably abused or driven crazy by their parents. As far as homosexuality goes... this game has none unless you consider being German "gay". The game doesn't focus on America but it definitely doesn't slander it. In my opinion the game your children shouldn't be playing it (merely because of the violence), but the other reasons mentioned are poppycock.

On an unrelated note: First off.. I attend a certain Baptist church. I was reading the rules and noticed some pretty racist comments that seem to have been developed by closeminded arrogant people that shouldn't hide behind the label of a Christian and come out as racists. What happened to "There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-22-2010 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IHeartChrist (Post 659519)

There is no censoring. However, there may be heavy moderation because we are suffering an invasion of gametards. You included.

Quote:

Genesis 19:24 Then the LORD rained upon Sodom and upon Gomorrah brimstone and fire from the LORD out of heaven;
Genesis 19:25 And he overthrew those cities, and all the plain, and all the inhabitants of the cities, and that which grew upon the ground.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1st Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

Isaiah 3:8 For Jerusalem is ruined, and Judah is fallen: because their tongue and their doings are against the LORD, to provoke the eyes of his glory.
Isaiah 3:9The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Matthew 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made them at the beginning made them male and female,
Matthew 19:5 And said, For this cause shall a man leave father and mother, and shall cleave to his wife: and they twain shall be one flesh?
Matthew 19:6 Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
Romans 1:26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
Romans 1:27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
Romans 1:28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
(Male and female homosexuals.)

1st Corinthians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1st Timothy 1:9 Knowing this, that the law is not made for a righteous man, but for the lawless and disobedient, for the ungodly and for sinners, for unholy and profane, for murderers of fathers and murderers of mothers, for manslayers,
1st Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

2 Peter 2:6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;
2 Peter 2:7 And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked:
2 Peter 2:8 (For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds; )

Jude 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jude 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.

Deuteronomy 22:5 The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.

Nope. Not a sin. :rolleyes:

Quote:

Can you show us Scripture to support this belief? Because my Bible says to avoid unsaved scum such as yourself.

2nd Corinthians 6:14 Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2nd Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

Smith. 12-22-2010 01:18 AM

Foul Sinner?

Unsaved Trash?

The mere use of words in this whole board is disgusting.

You people aren't good humans. You won't go to heaven. Don't kid yourself.