The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Infibulation: An answer for fornication? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=111866)

Onmyknees4God 02-17-2017 02:06 AM

Infibulation: An answer for fornication?

As we all know it is not God's will for a Christian woman to ever experience orgasm. (2nd Timothy 2:22)

It is also not God's plan for her to molest herself or to have intercourse before marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18) and I think I may have found the answer. Far more permanent than a chastity belt!
To avoid some of the more course language used in reference to female genetalia I will link to the most unbiased source I could find, but will summarize the answer below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation

To summarize without the specifics, It is a way to not only ensure a Godly woman will never experience an unwanted orgasm, but also a way to make certain our daughters stay virginal. In fact, it can be checked from the outside, as her husband will have to cut her open after marriage!

Many countries consider this practice barbaric but I believe it is just their way of spitting in the face of our Lord!

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson 02-18-2017 11:58 PM

Re: Infibulation: An answer for fornication?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onmyknees4God (Post 1204963)
As we all know it is not God's will for a Christian woman to ever experience orgasm. (2nd Timothy 2:22)

It is also not God's plan for her to molest herself or to have intercourse before marriage (1 Corinthians 6:18) and I think I may have found the answer. Far more permanent than a chastity belt!
To avoid some of the more course language used in reference to female genetalia I will link to the most unbiased source I could find, but will summarize the answer below.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infibulation

To summarize without the specifics, It is a way to not only ensure a Godly woman will never experience an unwanted orgasm, but also a way to make certain our daughters stay virginal. In fact, it can be checked from the outside, as her husband will have to cut her open after marriage!

Many countries consider this practice barbaric but I believe it is just their way of spitting in the face of our Lord!

Heaven's, what are the crazy females coming up with now? "Female orgasm" :lol: We all know, ladies that it doesn't exist; marital relations are for procreation for the Lord and babies are a bloody painful ordeal. Genesis 3:16 says, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.

MitzaLizalor 02-22-2017 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1205068)
"Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.

That is not to comment on appropriate activity WITH the purpose of procreation. God is very clear that He will protect us and would efforts to thwart His protection, thus removing the opportunity for HIM to decide which babies should be blasted as King David's child was blasted for David's lustful proxy murder, constitute blasphemy against The Holy Ghost?

•••••NOTSUITABLEFORCHILDREN•••••
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Certainly God intends for suffering in childbirth, He explicitly says so, but it is His prerogative whether to injure babies additionally not ours. Pharaonic infibulation particularly increases the hazard from possible to probable and if Mary had been so cut would Jesus have been born perfect? Probably not.

I CORINTHIANS 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
context .. kjv

Onmyknees4God 02-23-2017 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor (Post 1205213)
That is not to comment on appropriate activity WITH the purpose of procreation. God is very clear that He will protect us and would efforts to thwart His protection, thus removing the opportunity for HIM to decide which babies should be blasted as King David's child was blasted for David's lustful proxy murder, constitute blasphemy against The Holy Ghost?

•••••NOT•SUITABLE•FOR•CHILDREN•••••
http://www.nocirc.org/symposia/first/hosken.html

Certainly God intends for suffering in childbirth, He explicitly says so, but it is His prerogative whether to injure babies additionally not ours. Pharaonic infibulation particularly increases the hazard from possible to probable and if Mary had been so cut would Jesus have been born perfect? Probably not.
I CORINTHIANS 10:13 There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.
context .. kjv

I did not fully think of all consequences. Thank you for correcting me sister. A chastity belt would be a much better option. I apologize for speaking on a subject I was still slightly ignorant in

Thomas Taylor 02-23-2017 06:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Onmyknees4God (Post 1205265)
I did not fully think of all consequences. Thank you for correcting me sister. A chastity belt would be a much better option. I apologize for speaking on a subject I was still slightly ignorant in

This is very good to hear. I have done a little research to discover the possible outcome of these procedures and found that they are quite terrible. God would punish you with something that looks like this (See below image).

Jeremiah 29:11

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Romans 9:20

“Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?”

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-04-2017 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson (Post 1205068)
Heaven's, what are the crazy females coming up with now? "Female orgasm" :lol: We all know, ladies that it doesn't exist; marital relations are for procreation for the Lord and babies are a bloody painful ordeal. Genesis 3:16 says, "Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee." Not only does it state that "in sorrow" I will bring forth children, but also in "conception" too! Why some find sex without even the purpose of procreation fun, I will never understand.

If it's not existing for you doesn't mean it doesn't exist for me. I think god made sex to be pleasurable otherwise how can you convince things to procreate..? Then again I have a huge breeding fetish idk the idea of a guy forcing me to bear his kids just seems kinda of hot to me. So the idea of procreating seems hot to me. Idk about you...or all these chaste women here.

Didymus Much 11-04-2017 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223220)
...I think...

No one here cares what you think. The True Christians™ don't care because they'd rather read the Bible and see in it what God tells them to think, and I don't care because you're an idiot who follows their own feelings instead of looking at evidence.

InLoveWithChrisChan 11-04-2017 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1223223)
No one here cares what you think. The True Christians™ don't care because they'd rather read the Bible and see in it what God tells them to think, and I don't care because you're an idiot who follows their own feelings instead of looking at evidence.

:) Yeah well at least I'm not narrow-minded and obviously you do care because why are you retorting? At least I'm not narrow-minded. :)

Yes I mean using that freewill god blessed you with just to be told what to do is such a waste. I don't see why if God wanted blind followers that he just simply will them to be.

Basilissa 11-05-2017 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223231)
:) Yeah well at least I'm not narrow-minded and obviously you do care because why are you retorting? At least I'm not narrow-minded. :)

Yes I mean using that freewill god blessed you with just to be told what to do is such a waste. I don't see why if God wanted blind followers that he just simply will them to be.

Thank you for your question. The answers you seek are in the Bible but here is the gist of it: God created Heaven and Hell. He didn't create Hell just for it to stay empty; in fact, He designed the rules of game called life in such a way that most people end up in Hell and only a minority in Heaven:

Matthew 7:13-14
13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Why is that, you may ask; I don't know, but I suppose overcrowding is part of the punishment and Heaven is more like spacious suburbs.

So basically, yes. God gave us free will because He wants to send the majority of humanity to Hell. He even gives delusions to some people on purpose, so that they sin and go to Hell:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

I hope that answered your question, sweetie. :)

MitzaLizalor 11-05-2017 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa
Quote:

Originally Posted by some idiot
I don't see why if etc.

Which is a subset of not seeing anything at all

:eek:

Didymus Much 11-05-2017 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IncrediblyDenseandLoveWithChrisChan (Post 1223231)
Yeah well at least I'm not narrow-minded and obviously you do care because why are you retorting? At least I'm not narrow-minded...

See those little awards next to my name? Hover your cursor over them.

How about the "Arrogant Atheist Dick" label the moderators here have been nice enough to give me? Does that tell you anything? Ehhh, strike that last; NOTHING tells you anything. :thumbdown:

Quote:

...I don't see why if God wanted blind followers that he just simply will them to be.
"I don't understand (because I stupid and refuse to think about it) therefore not true" and I'm the narrow-minded one. :facepalm:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK A DEITY NAMED JEALOUS WOULD DO?

MitzaLizalor 11-05-2017 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 1223243)
See those little awards next to my name? Hover your cursor over them.

How about the "Arrogant Atheist Dick" label the moderators here have been nice enough to give me? Does that tell you anything? Ehhh, strike that last; NOTHING tells you anything. :thumbdown:

"I don't understand (because I stupid and refuse to think about it) therefore not true" and I'm the narrow-minded one. :facepalm:

WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK A DEITY NAMED JEALOUS WOULD DO?

I blame the mother.