The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=39301)

Bob4God 03-24-2010 08:38 PM

New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth!

Recently I found out about a new up-and-coming hard metal band called "Greenday" that produces the most dangerous, satanic, anti-America, anti-Christian music yet!

http://www.the-planets.com/green-day/GreenDay.jpg

Their songs include titles like "American Idiot," "Jesus of Suburbia," "East Jesus Nowhere", "Christian's Inferno", and "Murder City" just to name a few.

Does this sound like anything in accordance with Psalm 150?

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.
5Praise him upon the loud cymbals: praise him upon the high sounding cymbals.
6Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD.

Apparently, this band is very popular with the kids, and that explains the increase in anti-social behavior and violence we have witnessed!

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_qLAWo-ifmV...+Day.sflb.jpeg

This devil music is subversive to GOD, America, and parents. This music contains foul language, is pro-homosexuality, pro-drugs, pro-abortion, and pro-liberal. I also believe that "Greenday" has spent many hours studying satanic rhythms designed to summon demons.

http://www.hitzonly.com/wp-content/u...2/greenday.jpg

You may also notice that the members of this three-man satanic army are covered in tattoos and makeup, which is their not-so-subtle way of rebelling against GOD's commands not to make cuttings in our flesh or to wear that which pertains to a woman. (Leviticus 19:28, Deuteronomy 22:5)

Please pray against the satanic forces at work behind this music, and pray that GOD will either redeem or swiftly damn all those who are aiding in its creation.

GOD bless you, Brothers and Sisters!

Fisheth 03-24-2010 08:55 PM

Re: New Metal Band "Greenday" Threatens Our Youth!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 491531)
Recently I found out about a new up-and-coming hard metal band called "Greenday" that produces the most dangerous, satanic, anti-America, anti-Christian music yet!

Their songs include titles like "American Idiot," "Jesus of Suburbia," "East Jesus Nowhere", "Christian's Inferno", and "Murder City" just to name a few.

1Praise ye the LORD. Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.
2Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.
3Praise him with the sound of the trumpet: praise him with the psaltery and harp.
4Praise him with the timbrel and dance: praise him with stringed instruments and organs.

Apparently, this band is very popular with the kids, and that explains the increase in anti-social behavior and violence we have witnessed!

This devil music is subversive to GOD, America, and parents. This music contains foul language, is pro-homosexuality, pro-drugs, pro-abortion, and pro-liberal. I also believe that "Greenday" has spent many hours studying satanic rhythms designed to summon demons.

You may also notice that the members of this three-man satanic army are covered in tattoos and makeup, which is their not-so-subtle way of rebelling against GOD's commands not to make cuttings in our flesh or to wear that which pertains to a woman. (Leviticus 19:28, Deuteronomy 22:5)

Please pray against the satanic forces at work behind this music, and pray that GOD will either redeem or swiftly damn all those who are aiding in its creation.

Erm Green Day aren't metal?

sam100 03-24-2010 09:08 PM

And they arent a 'new up and coming band' they have been around from the late 1980's.

gm jack 03-25-2010 12:32 AM

Greenday (not metal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4c1nsjc9o

Anaal Nathrakh (metal)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6349Q-67eA

Nobar King 03-25-2010 12:37 AM

I saw some of those pictures and I just assumed that it was MCR. Are these guys like some type of treehugger band? They don't look like hippies.

Forest Spirit 03-25-2010 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 491731)
IAre these guys like some type of treehugger band? They don't look like hippies.

Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.
Quote:

Green Day's Mike Dirnt designs vegan shoe

Mike Dirnt of Green Day has designed his own trainer, the 45 RPM Schubert, in collaboration with vegan shoe manufacturers Macbeth. The shoe (pictured) is black, boasts brass lace loops and contains zero animal products.
The other band members support their own ecological charities. Plus, I know that they're all vegetarians. You would be, too, if you cared about living beings other than yourselves.

gm jack 03-25-2010 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 491741)
Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that.

The other band members support their own ecological charities. Plus, I know that they're all vegetarians. You would be, too, if you cared about living beings other than yourselves.

If you live in a country with any semblance of control on the meat industry,m the standard for keeping animals is incredibly high and the slaughtering process must be as painless as possible.

Forest Spirit 03-25-2010 01:16 AM

Think of the spirits of the animals you are eating next time you order a bacon cheese burger or chicken mcnuggets.

Rev. Jim Osborne 03-25-2010 03:56 AM

I have never heard of this Satanic Heavy Metal band before to be honest, but The Greendays sound like trouble. I am familiar with Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, Def Leppard, and Van Halen because I orchestrated many public album burnings in the 1980's. One of our largest bonfires had over 1,000 records. I do feel that I've done the work of Our Lord by trying to stamp out this Heavy Metal menace, but when you have these new groups like The Greendays coming out, it shows that there is still a job to do.

I looked up this Greendays online and read about their lead singer. Turns out he is a filthy sodomite that will sleep with anything.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billie_Joe_Armstrong

Armstrong has identified himself as bisexual, saying in a 1995 interview with The Advocate, "I think I've always been bisexual. I mean, it's something that I've always been interested in. I think people are born bisexual, and it's just that our parents and society kind of veer us off into this feeling of 'Oh, I can't.' They say it's taboo. It's ingrained in our heads that it's bad, when it's not bad at all. It's a very beautiful thing."[10][11]

You can see Billy Joe Armstrong deny responsibility for his actions. Instead of acknowledging he is rebelling against God, he claims he was "born with it". Billy Joe Armstrong also hates Jesus and the Bible for making it sound like we are bad people for ingraining it into his head that it's wrong. Guess what, nancyboy? It is wrong. And it's not a beautiful thing. What's beautiful about putting your tallywhacker in another man's fecal-stained rectum?

Quote:

In a more recent interview with Out magazine, Armstrong stated: 'There were a lot of people who didn't accept it, who were homophobic." (Fans still fill message board threads with fights about just how gay Armstrong actually is.) "The fact that it's an issue is kind of phobic within itself. At some point, you gotta think, this should be something that's just accepted.' Armstrong also added: 'I don't really classify myself as anything. And when it comes to sex, there are parts of me that are very shy and conservative. I want to respect my wife.'[12]

"doesn't classify himself as anything" is a euphemism that he will have intercourse with anything that moves. I'm surprised he hasn't come out public with his interest in molesting children and bestiality.

Quote:

Armstrong was arrested by Berkeley police in January 2003 for drinking and driving after being pulled over for speeding.[13] He received a breathalyzer reading of 0.17%, more than twice the nation-wide legal limit of 0.08%.[14]
So he's also an drunkard and lives in the most liberal city in the USA. Why am I not surprised?

Quote:

In April 2007, Armstrong and his wife Adrienne sent photos of their spring break working with Habitat For Humanity and a diary to GreenDay.net.[15]
So he is happy to make houses for negro crack addicts for free? Can this man be any more revolting?

Quote:

Armstrong supported Barack Obama during the 2008 presidential election.[16]
Seriously, is this guy trying to rack up the most amount of sins possible in a lifetime? Anyone who listens to these Greendays will go to Hell because they are nothing but environmentalist fags who hate Jesus.

This is exactly why your children should not listen to heavy metal! If they're not blowing their own heads off with shotguns or sacrificing household pets in the name of Satan, they're planting trees and soliciting sex in truckstops. Absolutely disgusting.

Cranky Old Man 03-25-2010 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 491762)
Think of the spirits of the animals you are eating next time you order a bacon cheese burger or chicken mcnuggets.

I prefer not to eat McCrap. I prefer to kill my own dinner.

Why vegetarians are idiots: Genesis 1:27-28 "So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them. And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth"

Against All Odds 03-28-2010 02:29 AM

Please, if your going to attack something, learn your shit. Greenday isn't metal. It's as sure as a Catholic not being a Christian.

Cranky Old Man 03-28-2010 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Against All Odds (Post 494264)
Greenday isn't metal.

No one cares. Now please read your Holy Bible!

Dumb Girl 03-28-2010 07:50 PM

Well....
1) they aren't metal
2) they aren't new by any means
3) to the person that listed all of the albums he burned... that sucks, I'm a big fan of all of them
4) At least Billie Joe doesn't beat his wife like all the drunken redneck trash on this website
5) Go die :devil:

Coma Black 03-28-2010 08:12 PM

Just thought I would let you all know that Greenday is not a metal band. They are rock and roll.

Dumb Girl 03-28-2010 08:27 PM

oh and the name "green day" doesn't mean they're tree huggers or hippies. It's not been to be an environmentalist thing, it's slang for a day to smoke pot (aka marijuana, if you don't understand what pot is)

Nobar King 03-28-2010 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dumb Girl (Post 494724)
oh and the name "green day" doesn't mean they're tree huggers or hippies. It's not been to be an environmentalist thing, it's slang for a day to smoke pot (aka marijuana, if you don't understand what pot is)

Who cares if they're tree-huggers or dope-pushers? Either is bad. I'm more likely to suspect that they're both, which would be worse.

Dumb Girl 03-28-2010 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 494782)
Who cares if they're tree-huggers or dope-pushers? Either is bad. I'm more likely to suspect that they're both, which would be worse.

either way, everyone here always tells everyone to get their facts straight and read the bible. Just know what you are bashing before you bash it and don't just "suspect"

MsPhoenixFire 03-28-2010 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 491531)

GREENDAY is NOT new, They've been around since the 90s. I used to think they were cool and then I grew up and rebuked them. They just make a bunch of noise and scream gibberish

dioxfre 03-28-2010 10:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Forest Spirit (Post 491741)
Green Day is an eco-friendly band. Why else would they have a name like that. The other band members support their own ecological charities. Plus, I know that they're all vegetarians. You would be, too, if you cared about living beings other than yourselves.

actually, "green day" is a reference to weed. but yes, I agree, they do support charities and whatnot.

IAmJustAMan 04-01-2010 10:33 PM

First off its two words: Green Day

Second they are NOT metal (they consider themselves Punk but are too commercial now to be considered as such)

3rd: they are NOT new (they've been around since 89-90)

4th: they are called Green Day as a reference to them smoking pot back in the day (they're suppose to be "Straight Edge" nowadays I hear)

5th:They're only threatening you because you choose to believe they are threatening you

"the more you know, the better you are-CAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER!!"