The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Democrat Thrown out of office in Primary and Virgina moves closer to Christ (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99700)

Bobby-Joe 06-11-2014 01:34 AM

Democrat Thrown out of office in Primary and Virgina moves closer to Christ

Eric Cantor (D-7th District Virgina House of Representatives) lost tonight to Republican new comer David A. Brat.

As we have discussed many many times here Cantor was one of the most notorious Democrats in the House and stooge of the Chamber of Commerce (more like Chamber of Communism) pushing anti Christian things like immigration reform. It was clear that Cantor was Obama's lead man in the house of representatives in turning America Muslim. So hat tip to Mr Brat for cleaning house!

http://electionresults.virginia.gov/...pe=CON&map=CTY

BaptistBethany 06-11-2014 01:51 AM

Re: Democrat Thrown out of office in Primary and Virgina moves closer to Christ

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 1093666)
Eric Cantor (D-7th District Virgina House of Representatives) lost tonight to Republican new comer David A. Brat.

As we have discussed many many times here Cantor was one of the most notorious Democrats in the House and stooge of the Chamber of Commerce (more like Chamber of Communism) pushing anti Christian things like immigration reform. It was clear that Cantor was Obama's lead man in the house of representatives in turning America Muslim. So hat tip to Mr Brat for cleaning house!

http://electionresults.virginia.gov/...pe=CON&map=CTY

Dear Bobby Joe, I have to correct you on your post. Eric Cantor is Republican. He was defeated by David Brat, who is from the Tea Party.

Bobby-Joe 06-11-2014 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaptistBethany (Post 1093671)
Dear Bobby Joe, I have to correct you on your post. Eric Cantor is Republican. He was defeated by David Brat, who is from the Tea Party.

Friend,

I find that highly unlikely that Cantor is a Republican considering the amount of animosity against him of the radio the last few weeks. Why Wash O'Hanly spent his entire show Monday screaming "Cantor must be destroyed!" for a solid hour.

BaptistBethany 06-11-2014 02:17 AM

Bobby Joe, Believe it or not (you can look it up on Google), Eric Cantor is Republican. I live in Richmond, Virginia, so I know.

Having said that, not all Republicans are True Republicans.

I agree, Eric Cantor was not a good man and needed to lose.

Dave Brat (the winner and from the Tea Party) already said that he won because of a miracle from God. Let's hope he is a True Christian!

BaptistBethany 06-11-2014 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaptistBethany (Post 1093680)
Bobby Joe, Believe it or not (you can look it up on Google), Eric Cantor is Republican. I live in Richmond, Virginia, so I know.

Having said that, not all Republicans are True Republicans.

I agree, Eric Cantor was not a good man and needed to lose.

Dave Brat (the winner and from the Tea Party) already said that he won because of a miracle from God. Let's hope he is a True Christian!

Ooops, I meant to say, is not a good man. He lost, but he is not dead. Sorry.

Bobby-Joe 06-11-2014 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaptistBethany (Post 1093681)
Ooops, I meant to say, is not a good man. He lost, but he is not dead. Sorry.

Friend,

If one is not with Christ, then they against Him, correct?
Therefor Cantor wasn't a Republican, and they people who claimed he was were lying.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-11-2014 02:41 AM

Eric Cantor (and his grandfather Eddy) have been involved in a complicated series of unfortunate events with Brother Wash O'Hanley, which have caused hard feelings on both sides. Obviously True Christians™ have sided with one of our own, rather than an old joo and a young RINO.

Here's what we Prayed:

Quote:

Brothers in Christ, please join me in a special Prayer: "Let us pray. Almighty God, today we pray imprecatory prayers from Psalm 109 against the enemies of Wash O'Hanley, specifically Eric Cantor the RINO. Those who have attacked Jesus, or are attacking me personally. Filthy whores from foreign shores, diseased and wallowing in perversions. God, do not remain silent, for wicked men and women surround us and tell lies about us. We bless them, but they curse us. Therefore find them guilty, not me. Let their days be few, and replace them with Godly people. Plunder their fields, and seize their assets. Cut off their descendants, and remember their sins, in Jesus’ name. Amen.”
Obviously, our Prayer Warriors sent their Prayers directly up to Jesus, who chose to side with Wash O'Hanley, and thus smote Eric Cantor. :bye:

BaptistBethany 06-11-2014 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 1093684)
Friend,

If one is not with Christ, then they against Him, correct?
Therefor Cantor wasn't a Republican, and they people who claimed he was were lying.

Excellent Point, Bobby Joe! He could not have been a True Republican because he is not a Christian. He is a Joo!

I, along with my fellow Virginians, have been lied to all these years about him!

Oh, how I long for Jesus to label me a True Christian so I can move to Freehold, Iowa and leave the deceitful congressmen of Virginia behind!

WilliamJenningsBryan 06-11-2014 02:55 AM

Praise Jesus, the torches and pitchforks were out tonight - Eric Cantor (RINO-VA) got tea bagged, couldn't happen to a nicer weasel.

BaptistBethany 06-11-2014 02:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan (Post 1093693)
Praise Jesus, the torches and pitchforks were out tonight - Eric Cantor (RINO-VA) got tea bagged, couldn't happen to a nicer weasel.

Amen!

Bobby-Joe 06-11-2014 02:49 PM

And we have opinion

Quote:

Virginia, you have redeemed yourself tonight! God bless America.
— @EWErickson
Quote:

In 1994 I defeated the most powerful member of Congress in one of Texas' most heavily Democrat districts. No one can outrun angry voters.
— @SteveWorks4You
Quote:

As I have said, the Tea Party is alive and well and fighting hard for the USA. BIG WIN TODAY!
— @realDonaldTrump
Quote:

Here's the message from Virginia: You either stand with Americans or you stand with the invaders.
— @toddstarnes
Godly words indeed Mr Starnes as our Loving Savior told us so many centuries ago. Did Mr Cantor listen? When giving the choice did Mr Cantor embrace Christ's vision for America or did Mr Cantor side with the terrorists by offering Muslims and other Latinos amnesty?

Then again Mr Cantor is a Jew so that shows us how Cantor listens to Jesus.