X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to remove text formatting:

Brother Meta encountered a formatting problem today and it took me a while to figure out an easy solution. I have wondered for years what those two little A's were doing to each other in the corner and why they were so important to give them their own segregated section in the primary position of the toolbar.

It's a great icon, too. (They all are, although I can't figure out why the email icon is necessary.)
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: How to remove text formatting:

That's most useful. I have been pasting into Notepad and then copying out to remove formatting.

Sometimes, if copying from a Webpage news article, I get "[/quote][quote]" between the first and subsequent paragraphs - perhaps the icon will cure this.
    sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
    Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Re: How to remove text formatting:

I mentioned a long while ago how much the stray formatting gets to me. Thanks Brother!
      Professor of Creation Science and Flood Geology at Landover Baptist University

sigpic

Sodomites! Stop being gay TODAY!

Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls. James 1:21

Comment

Working...
      X