The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   God Hates Blind People! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52462)

TC Patriot 10-22-2010 07:48 PM

God Hates Blind People!

http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hipho...ay_Charles.jpg
God makes people blind. "Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?" -- Exodus 4:11

Sometimes he even makes animals blind. "In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open my eyes and ... smite every horse of the people with blindness." -- Zechariah 12:4

And he'll make you blind too if you don't follow the Old Testament's laws. "The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart." -- Deuteronomy 28:28

You should ask God to make your enemies blind.
(It worked for Paul.) "Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake." -- Psalm 69:23 "The hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind. ... And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand." -- Acts 13:11

But don't sacrifice blind animals to God. It is evil.
"If ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil?" -- Malachi 1:8

Blind people cannot approach the altar of God.
"Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." -- Leviticus 21:17-23

David can't stand the sight of blind people. Whoever kills them will be rewarded.
"And David said on that day, Whosoever ... smiteth ... the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house." -- 2 Samuel 5:8Scripture is quite clear on this. God hates blind people. It's pretty much a no brainer because if he didn't hate them he would not have made them blind in the first place.

When you see some blind degenerate like Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder you are seeing the actions of a just and loving God and they aren't seeing anything! Praise Jesus!:jesus:

Levi Jones 10-22-2010 08:31 PM

Re: God Hates Blind People!

Amen, Brother!

I can already hear the whining from John 9.

1And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth.
2And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
3Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

God made the man blind from birth, so He could heal him as proof of divinity. Notice God doesn't make a habit of healing people who are blind from birth in times before that or since.

Godly topic!

TC Patriot 10-22-2010 08:45 PM

God hates a lot more than just the blind!

"Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." -- Leviticus 21:17-23

http://s2.hubimg.com/u/231041_f260.jpg
Yet another passenger for the Hell Train!

Nobrains 10-25-2010 11:33 PM

You all still follow the old law? Then your going to Hell because it says "Ye break one and you have broken them all"

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-25-2010 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eyesight (Post 623766)
You all still follow the old law? Then your going to Hell because it says "Ye break one and you have broken them all"

You are the one who thinks it is alright to sin, hypocrite. I will laugh at you from Heaven while you burn in Hell. I will laugh at you for all eternity. And Jesus will laugh right along with me.

1 John 1:7 (King James Version)

7But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-16-2014 04:53 AM

They are pretty fun to tease though. :lol:

Prayer Warrior 01-16-2014 08:35 AM

Blind people represent one of the most clear examples of many differences between True Christians™ and false liberal Christians. You want to see if someone is a real Christian or not? Ask them what they think about blind people. Liberal false Christians will give you some nonsense about how blind people should be cared for. Completely oblivious to how it was God who blinded them in the first place.

Caring for blind people is like caring for serial killers because "Boohoo, they're in jail. They don't even have basic freedoms." It was their fault (or their parents) that they were in the mess in the first place. They got what they had coming!

Just take a moment to consider this. There are already serial killers, rapists, thieves, atheists, homosexuals etc. whom God has allowed to see. So can you imagine how bad someone must be in order for God to take time out of his busy schedule to blind them? Can you imagine what sort of heinous actions they'd do? The Bible already instructs you to pluck your eye out if you sin, Mark 9:47. God was taking a preventative measure, much like George Bush was against the terrorist to stop them from acquiring nuclear weapons. The ONLY thing keeping these criminals from running rampant is their lack of vision. Can you imagine the crime rates if blind people were allowed to continue living? They'd probably be the worst thieves, serial killers, rapists, arsonists, etc. history ever imagined.

So next time you see a blind person, shout GLORY! Because you live in a world where God is kind enough to protect you from humanity's most vile scum. Also, remember that you're looking at a vicious criminal in training who deserves no sympathy and no compassion what so ever. You should have no guilt what so ever in making fun of blind people.

Lastly, I just want to point out that this is another benefit of tithing! Remember to always tithe, because God is the most efficient and fair police force you can possibly have. That 10% of your income gives you a police force, guaranteed blessings, and an afterlife with Jesus Himself. Obama takes 50% of your income and can't even offer half of that:thumbdown:!

John C. Coleman 01-16-2014 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobrains (Post 623766)

2 Timothy 3:16 Matthew 4:4

Proverbs 18:7 " A fool's mouth is his destruction, and his lips are the snare of his soul"

Can you please back up your claim that were going to hell with some scripture?

I can assure you that YOU will burn in hell. Revelation 21:8 Psalm 14:1.

Alvin Moss 01-16-2014 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TC Patriot (Post 622088)
http://beatsandrants.blogs.com/hipho...ay_Charles.jpg
God makes people blind. "Who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?" -- Exodus 4:11

Sometimes he even makes animals blind. "In that day, saith the LORD, I will smite every horse with astonishment, and his rider with madness: and I will open my eyes and ... smite every horse of the people with blindness." -- Zechariah 12:4

And he'll make you blind too if you don't follow the Old Testament's laws. "The LORD shall smite thee with madness, and blindness, and astonishment of heart." -- Deuteronomy 28:28

You should ask God to make your enemies blind. (It worked for Paul.) "Let their eyes be darkened, that they see not; and make their loins continually to shake." -- Psalm 69:23 "The hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind. ... And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand." -- Acts 13:11

But don't sacrifice blind animals to God. It is evil. "If ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil?" -- Malachi 1:8

Blind people cannot approach the altar of God. "Whosoever ... hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous, Or a man that is brokenfooted, or brokenhanded, Or crookbackt, or a dwarf, or that hath a blemish in his eye, or be scurvy, or scabbed, or hath his stones broken; No man that hath a blemish of the seed of Aaron the priest shall come nigh to offer the offerings of the LORD made by fire: he hath a blemish; he shall not come nigh to offer the bread of his God. ... Only he shall not go in unto the vail, nor come nigh unto the altar, because he hath a blemish; that he profane not my sanctuaries." -- Leviticus 21:17-23

David can't stand the sight of blind people. Whoever kills them will be rewarded. "And David said on that day, Whosoever ... smiteth ... the blind that are hated of David's soul, he shall be chief and captain. Wherefore they said, The blind and the lame shall not come into the house." -- 2 Samuel 5:8Scripture is quite clear on this. God hates blind people. It's pretty much a no brainer because if he didn't hate them he would not have made them blind in the first place.

When you see some blind degenerate like Ray Charles or Stevie Wonder you are seeing the actions of a just and loving God and they aren't seeing anything! Praise Jesus!:jesus:

This man bears burden enough for his sins. He has been blinded by God's will and he will likely go to Hell. However, I believe that whoever is responsible for dressing him like that should be ashamed of themselves.

If he could see, I doubt he would want to adorn himself in that fashion, thus seeming a fool.