The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Easter is About Jesus - Period! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   War on Easter. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88890)

Johny Joe Hold 04-01-2013 05:40 PM

War on Easter.

All over the U. S., Good Friday was not observed. Now, public schools no longer sponsor Easter Egg Hunts, it's silly "Spring Egg Hunts."

What is the matter with celebrating known the fact that Jesus Christ was murdered by the Jews and rose from the dead?

http://www.abpnews.com/blog/religiou...er-2013-03-29/

Mary Etheldreda 04-01-2013 06:17 PM

Re: War on Easter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 991635)
What is the matter with celebrating known the fact that Jesus Christ was murdered by the Jews and rose from the dead?

It doesn't fit in with the Gay Agenda's plan of corrupting a whole generation into believing in the false religion of Atheism, and adopting an addiction for anal sex.

O Come LORD Jesus!

BelieverInGod 04-02-2013 12:33 AM

Call me old fashioned but the Bible doesn't say anything about bunnies hopping around giving the apostles chocolate eggs. So no, we don't do that stupid superstition here.

Bjorn Jensen 04-02-2013 02:47 AM

Instead of the Easter egg hunt, i let my kids hunt real hares

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 03:42 AM

So sad.

I don't know why you blame atheists for these "wars on", it's not us. Most are started by lawyers who spend their days imagining ways they could be sued, or ways they could sue. Then it's blown out of proportion by your right wing shock jocks.

Looking for chocolate eggs hidden by the "spring" bunny is silly, but so is shooting some poor defenceless rabbit who hasn't done anything. Do you think the rabbit understands anything about Easter? Why should he die because of something some school board decided?

Bjorn Jensen 04-02-2013 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991782)
So sad.

I don't know why you blame atheists for these "wars on", it's not us. Most are started by lawyers who spend their days imagining ways they could be sued, or ways they could sue. Then it's blown out of proportion by your right wing shock jocks.

Looking for chocolate eggs hidden by the "spring" bunny is silly, but so is shooting some poor defenceless rabbit who hasn't done anything. Do you think the rabbit understands anything about Easter? Why should he die because of something some school board decided?

How dare you offend Genesis 1:26? :angry:

In my family, we eat what we kill, and i want my sons to grow up to manly men shooting stupid animals for their wives to cook. You certainly dont teach your kids to be manly if they look for "eggs" from some mutant rabbit that doesn't even exist, that will most likely turn them into Christ-hating queers.

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 04:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 991806)
How dare you offend Genesis 1:26? :angry:

In my family, we eat what we kill, and i want my sons to grow up to manly men shooting stupid animals for their wives to cook. You certainly dont teach your kids to be manly if they look for "eggs" from some mutant rabbit that doesn't even exist, that will most likely turn them into Christ-hating queers.

You shouldn't kill animals, would you like a bunny to hunt you down and shoot you just because you represented something they didn't like? It's bad Karma.

Nobar King 04-02-2013 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991813)
You shouldn't kill animals, would you like a bunny to hunt you down and shoot you just because you represented something they didn't like? It's bad Karma.

Apparently YOU shouldn't kill animals because it's contrary to your belief system, but why do you think the rest of the world should believe the same things that you believe, especially considering that they aren't true and don't exist (karma).

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 991819)
Apparently YOU shouldn't kill animals because it's contrary to your belief system, but why do you think the rest of the world should believe the same things that you believe, especially considering that they aren't true and don't exist (karma).

Has nothing to do with my belief system, has to do with the life of an innocent animal.

Can you imagine out having a picnic, enjoying the first days of spring, having a nosh, and then someone coming along and blowing your head off because they consider beards insulting to their belief system?

That's pretty much what the bunny just went through.

Anyway, the Bible pretty much supports the idea of Karma

Ecclesiastes 11:1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, they that plow iniquity, and sow wickedness, reap the same.

Hosea 8:7 For they have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: it hath no stalk; the bud shall yield no meal: if so be it yield, the strangers shall swallow it up.

Hosea 10:12-13 Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek the Lord, till he come and rain righteousness upon you. Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.

2 Corinthians 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully.

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Nobar King 04-02-2013 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991837)
Has nothing to do with my belief system, has to do with the life of an innocent animal.

You're the one who brought up your belief system (karma)
Quote:

Can you imagine out having a picnic, enjoying the first days of spring, having a nosh, and then someone coming along and blowing your head off because they consider beards insulting to their belief system?
You're really going to insist that murder = hunting for food? Or that animals have feelings or even a soul?

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 05:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 991845)
You're the one who brought up your belief system (karma)

You're really going to insist that murder = hunting for food? Or that animals have feelings or even a soul?

Go back and read what he said.

Quote:

Instead of the Easter egg hunt, i let my kids hunt real hares
What does that have to do with hunting for food.

Oh and regarding my infraction, since when is quoting the Bible, blasphemy against the Holy Ghost?

The anger on this board is amazing.

Bjorn Jensen 04-02-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991848)

What does that have to do with hunting for food.

Cause we eat them. My kids does the skinning (the manly part) and my wife does the cooking (the feminine part). Its an annual tradition in my family to eat hares instead of eating chocolate hares, if you were to invite Jesus for dinner, what would it be, and what do you think He would appreciate? Hare or chocolate hare?

Genesis 27:3
Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

Leviticus 17:13
And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

Johny Joe Hold 04-02-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 991918)
Cause we eat them. My kids does the skinning (the manly part) and my wife does the cooking (the feminine part). Its an annual tradition in my family to eat hares instead of eating chocolate hares, if you were to invite Jesus for dinner, what would it be, and what do you think He would appreciate? Hare or chocolate hare?

Now therefore take, I pray thee, thy weapons, thy quiver and thy bow, and go out to the field, and take me some venison;

And whatsoever man there be of the children of Israel, or of the strangers that sojourn among you, which hunteth and catcheth any beast or fowl that may be eaten; he shall even pour out the blood thereof, and cover it with dust.

Brother Vike--This discussion is just what Bill O'Rielly was talking about, a War on Easter. When we have to put up with an atheist commenter arguing for the souls of rabbits, there can be no doubt Satan is at work.

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 05:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-Viking (Post 991918)

Considering he was Jewish and the time of year, I'd probably serve lamb, wine, eggs, horseradish and matzoh.

Quote:

If youre killing these animals to feed your family then I take back what I said. But what you first said sounded like you were killing bunnies to get even with them for the Easter Bunny.

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991946)
Considering he was Jewish and the time of year, I'd probably serve lamb, wine, eggs, horseradish and matzoh.

If youre killing these animals to feed your family then I take back what I said. But what you first said sounded like you were killing bunnies to get even with them for the Easter Bunny.

Ah another infraction for "Accusing the Sweet Baby Jesus of Being A Devil Worshiping Jew"

Hmm........ What does THE KJV BIBLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Matthew 26:17-18 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover? And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

Mark 14:12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

Luke 22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

Looks like Jesus ate Passover.

BelieverInGod 04-02-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate (Post 991962)
Ah another infraction for "Accusing the Sweet Baby Jesus of Being A Devil Worshiping Jew"

Hmm........ What does THE KJV BIBLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Matthew 26:17-18 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover? And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

Mark 14:12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

Luke 22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

For someone who's into peace, love and all that other hippie stuff, you sure sound passive aggressive.

If you have a problem with the Bible, take it up with God
If you have a problem with getting an infraction, QUIT GETTING INFRACTIONS!

It really is that simple.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-03-2013 03:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantImbecile (Post 991962)

Hey dummy: HE WAS TRYING TO CONVERT JOOS OVER TO CHRISTIANITY, OK? What do you expect we Pastors do? :huh:

I spend about half of my time over in China. Just because I eat chop suey, it doesn't make me a slanty-eyed jap! :taunt:

Rev. Edward Clement 04-03-2013 10:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantModerate http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...s/viewpost.gif
You shouldn't kill animals,
That is interesting friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantImbecile (Post 991946)
I'd serve lamb, wine, eggs, horseradish and matzoh.

And yet you would serve lamb.

You are one of those murdering (kabbalaerbudderst) joos, who killed Jesus(the Lamb of God© who taketh away the sins of the world( John 1: 29). :killer-jew:

Johny Joe Hold 04-03-2013 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MilitantImbecile (Post 991962)

The admins on this site are just too lenient. It's so clear you were sent here by Satan to tell us, "What the Bible means". We here believe what the Bible says, period.

The admins should be piling on even more infractions than you are getting.

Johny Joe Hold 02-18-2014 01:22 AM

Even though the dark forces of Satan try to take Easter away from us, I just love this season.

It's the one time of the year we get a two-fer. The Jews feel guilty for murdering Jesus. The atheists are jealous because Jesus didn't die for their sins.

Eat your hearts out Jews and atheists. You are getting what you deserve.