The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=81848)

Brother_Percy 08-25-2012 09:15 PM

Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag!

GERARD WAY - THE MOST DANGEROUS MAN ALIVE ?

(Extract from my forthcoming book ‘EMO – Satanic Suicide Death-Cult! - KNOW THE FACTS!)

Friends,

I think you all know the kind of abuse, harassment, persecution, slander, hate, and vicious death threats both myself and my family have been facing after my articles 'SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER' and 'EMO NUTBAG PLANS TO INSPIRE THE NEXT COLUMBINE'!

Well. we all know this great Country’s stance on Terrorism. We do NOT Negotiate with Terrorists! I happen to be a great believer in that statement. So you will understand when I say that after over TWO YEARS of these sick little emo-retards bullying me, harassing me, threatening me, threatening the lives of my family, slandering and abusing me in their blogs, calling me a “gutless a-hole” on their web forums, starting petitions against me, and making vicious death threats against me, you know what, I ain’t backing down! No way!

Not when children’s lives hang in the balance! Children like poor little Hanah Bond, who, after listening to ‘My Chemical Romance’s Satanic pro-suicide message of angst and self-harm, took her father’s shotgun, put it between her lips, and pulled the trigger…. or maybe she hung herself?? Who cares! I doesn’t really matter, the point is that she did it because Gerard Way (Leader, Founder and Spokesman of ‘My Chemical Romance’, and Cult Leader of the Emo Suicide Cult) probably TOLD HER TO DO IT! Seriously, this guy is wrong in the head, how can these kids not see that? I actually think he’s worse than Marlyn Manson, and that’s saying something.

For in the same way as Marylin Manson is responisble for the Columbine Massacre, so too is Gerard Way, the man behind ‘My Chemical Romance’, responsible for the suicide of Hanah Bond! Yes, it is obvious his music drove her to suicide, as it has done to probably countless other emos, Emos, and weirdos, and will continue to do if we don't stop this psychopath!

GERARD WAY – SUICIDE CULT LEADER

You know, the vast majority of deluded “My Chemical Romance” fans (note: the word ‘fan’ is short for ‘fanatic’) actually think their band discourages suicide. Ha ha ha! Seriously? Now that’s a laugh. Take a look at this freak -

http://www.nndb.com/people/197/00009...ay-1-sized.jpg

Does he look like he’s anti-suicide? NO! In fact, he even admits he’s suicidal himself -

“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . .” ― Gerard Way

There it is in his own words, friends! What a loser! Seriously, no wonder these kids are all so screwed-up, when they have an idol who is such a nutbag! If any of you have any doubt that this little punk preaches pro-suicide propaganda, you just need to look at his lyrics -

“Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand?
It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great
If we were dead?
Ohh dead.”
Lyrics from the song 'Dead' from the MCR album 'Black Parade' (Note: 'The Black Parade' is where all Emos believe they go when they die.)

Wow, Anti-Suicide Indeed! *sarcasm* This scumbag wont be happy until EVERY SINGLE ONE OF HIS DELUDED FANS are ‘DEAD’, just like the song title!

GERARD WAY –SATANIC GOD-HATING CULTIST

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ge-d3hpx7c.gif
Gerard Way, Lead Singer and Founder of Emo Cultists 'My Chemical Romance', dressed as a Demon.

“Little children, raise your open filthy hands,
Like tiny daggers up to Heaven”
Lyrics from the song ‘Na Na Na Na’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“I’d rather goto Hell than be in Purgatory”

“Hide your eyes I’m gonna shine tonight,
Sub Atomic never got the best of me,
Aint a DJ gonna save my soul,
I sold it long ago for Rock and Roll”
Lyrics from the song ‘Party Poison’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell.” ― Gerard Way

You know, most My Chemical Romance fans actually think this lunatic is a Christian. But I think the lyrics and quotes above prove otherwise. Not only does he admit that he “Sold his soul for rock and roll” but he actually PRAISES The Devil, saying he feels sympathy for him, and then tells his fans to “make their hands into tiny daggers towards Heaven”, obviously because he HATES GOD, and wants his followers to STAB HIM! You know, it wouldn’t surprise me if this little freak was a Reverend of the Church of Satan! He certainly looks Satanic.

GERARD WAY –DRUG ADDICT LOSER SCUMBAG

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...s5qbo1_500.gif

“I'm not drunk, just a little stoned.” ― Gerard Way

“I was more addicted to self destruction then to the drugs themselves ... something very romantic about it” ― Gerard Way

“Drugs, Gimme Drugs, Gimme Drugs…”

From wikipedia we find out that:

“Way has struggled with alcoholism and prescription drug addiction for many years”

and also on that he

“he still takes diffrent antidepressants, like xanax, but he used to do cocaine and smoke pot”

Well, from the lyrics and quotes above, is it really that much of a surprise? He looks like a drug addict loser scumbag because he IS a drug addict loser scumbag! Not only that, but it sounds like he wants to turn his young impressionable fans to be drug addict loser scumbags too! Why else would he say to children who idolize him that there is something “very romantic” about “taking drugs” and “being addicted to self destruction” if he didn’t want them to try cocaine too? It’s sick, friends. I don’t know why they cant just lock him away in a padded cell, and throw away the key. That’s where Godless trash like him belong. END OF DEBATE!

GERARD WAY – VAMPIRE WEIRDO NUTBALL

http://sp7.fotolog.com/photo/23/28/7...32591583_f.jpg

“I'd rather be a creature of the night than an old dude.” ― Gerard Way

“I want to be a vampire. They're the coolest monsters.” ― Gerard Way

“So give them blood, blood, gallons of the stuff
Give them all that they can drink and it will never be enough
So give them blood, blood, blood
Grab a glass because there's going to be a flood”
Lyrics from the song 'Blood' from the MCR album 'Black Parade'

It says a lot about what kind of psycho Gerard Way is that he is so obsessed with Vampires, drinking human blood, and Vampirism. In fact, one of the first songs he ever wrote for his band was a track called ‘Vampires Can Never Hurt you’, which featured on their first album. No doubt this nutball won’t be happy until all his little fans are drinking blood too, thinking it is ‘cool’ and perfectly harmless. Those people are WRONG! Vampirism is NO joke - Drinking human blood will give you AIDS, and you will DIE! - KNOW THE FACTS!

GERARD WAY – THE CROSS DRESSING EMO-TARD HOMO

“I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick. You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously...you know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute...HA! I looked hot as a chick!” ― Gerard Way

“Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f****n' princess!” ― Gerard Way
“If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." ― Gerard Way

"I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." ― Gerard Way

"When you are kissing a guy with a beard, it's different." ― Gerard Way

You know, I find it hilarious that Gerard Way has such a lot of female fans. Young girls who probably fantasize about him, have pictures of their bedroom walls of him, and they haven’t even realised HE’S A HOMOSEXUAL! Friends, It’s a well known FACT that ALL Emos are Gay (or bi-sexual, which is pretty much the same thing). You just need to look at this video to see how much of a fag this little weirdo really is -

GERARD WAY – VIOLENT PSYCHOPATHIC NUTBAG

“So many people treat you like you're a kid so you might as well act like one and throw your television out of the hotel window.” ― Gerard Way

“I'm not psycho...I just like psychotic things.” ― Gerard Way

"That's what happens when you're all borderline psychotic and therein lies the beauty of this band - our duality. There's a duality to each band member too. There's a desire to have this constant conflict. If we write a write a song and it turns out really poppy, we have to make the lyrics really piffleed up. There's psychosis to everything we do for sure. One day we're probably gonna write this number one pop tune that will be about a massacre!" ― Gerard Way

“Well my gun fires seven different shades of shit, so what's your favorite color, punk?” - Gerard Way

Finally, we come to Gerard Way’s mental stability, or rather, lack of it. I think I stated earlier in this article that this little freak belongs in a mental institution, and I think the quotes above reinforce that opinion. He openly admits that his ENTIRE BAND are ‘BORDERLINE PSYCHOTICS’, and even encourages his fans to commit acts of violence and destruction of property by telling them to ‘THROW THEIR TELEVISIONS’ out of ‘HOTEL WINDOWS’. He even ADMITS to owning a gun that fires his own excrement?? Wow! That’s psychotic! Seriously, we need to do something about this psycho before he harms MORE children!

So let's get one thing straight. Emo is dangerous. Very dangerous. If your child is mixing in Emo circles, you need to put a stop to it. And fast. It is sad to see younger and younger children being sucked into its world of sin, paranoia and pain. Self-harm is usually the first sign you should be worried about. Emo is a culture that makes suicide cool and cutting yourself the 'in' thing. So many Emo children attempting suicide, slitting their wrists because their friends encourage it and their Emo idols like Gerard Way make suicide a viable, cool and attractive option. Emos use extreme peer pressure to push children into self harming, and many begin cutting themselves just to be accepted with the friends. And so it begins, the slippery slope to suicide. Dressing in black like they are attending a funeral. If you live your life like every day is your funeral, how could you not come to an irrational conclusion? By the very nature of the Emo subculture is what causes children to harm themselves. It is disgusting!

If your child is mixing in Emo circles, he/she may well start showing signs of a violent nature, and this may lead to long-term mental problems if it is not caught soon enough. You need to help your child to realise that anti-social behaviour is not normal, and she should embrace life with both hands, at that age she could be a cheer-leader or dress in bright happy colours and attract the right kind of friends. The kind of friends who would not abuse her, brainwash her into being a mindless Emo sheep who hates the world. If she opened her eyes she would see God has given us a wonderful world and she could be so much more.

The best advice I can give you is to be vigilant. Talk to your child. Read her the Bible. Take her to church. Tell your children every day how much you love them. Be their friend. Let them know you are there for them. It really sickens me what these Emo predators like this Way scumbag, and sick Emo peer groups do to innocent children.

Amanda Huginkiss 08-26-2012 09:28 PM

Re: Gerard Way - Cross-Dressing Vampire-Weirdo Psycho-Satanist Nutbag!

Quote:

You know, the vast majority of deluded “My Chemical Romance” fans (note: the word ‘fan’ is short for ‘fanatic’) actually think their band discourages suicide. Ha ha ha! Seriously? Now that’s a laugh. Take a look at this freak -

http://www.nndb.com/people/197/00009...ay-1-sized.jpg

2004 - not a good year for MCR. Gerard and Mikey's grandmother died, Gerard way very depressed as he was very close to his grandmother. He wasn't happy, he was in a deep slump. He did drugs, he was an alcoholic. It wasn't a good time for him. But it's a different story, now, in 2012. And by the way, I think Gerard looks hot in that picture :wub:

Does he look like he’s anti-suicide? NO! In fact, he even admits he’s suicidal himself -

Quote:

“There was a moment in my life when I really wanted to kill myself. And there was one other moment when I was close to that. . . .” ― Gerard Way

There it is in his own words, friends! What a loser! Seriously, no wonder these kids are all so screwed-up, when they have an idol who is such a nutbag! If any of you have any doubt that this little punk preaches pro-suicide propaganda, you just need to look at his lyrics -
People aren't always happy! People have problems! Problems are a normal thing in life. He was depressed. Depression is bad, depression hurts. Depression makes you feel like life isn't worth living. You don't (or can't) MAKE yourself depressed, it just happens. He WAS suicidal, yes, but now, he's not. He wasn't happy, and he felt as if life was not worth living. But I'm SO glad he got over it; if he hadn't, he might not have been here today.

Quote:

“Have you heard the news that you're dead?
No one ever had much nice to say
I think they never liked you anyway
Oh take me from the hospital bed
Wouldn't it be grand?
It ain't exactly what you planned.
And wouldn't it be great
If we were dead?
Ohh dead.”
Lyrics from the song 'Dead' from the MCR album 'Black Parade' (Note: 'The Black Parade' is where all Emos believe they go when they die.)
In case you haven't read ANY of the comments that we've posted on the other MCR thread on here, this song has a POINT. It's a but metaphorical, and you kind of have to dig a little deeper to find it, but it's about how doctors don't even care that you're dying. The whole album was based on a person who had cancer, and was dying, and he goes to the Black Parade when he dies. The doctors don't care that you're dying - DYING - they just go on with their lives. That's what it's about. It's for the story-line, it's not necessarily as personal as you guys make it out to be. He's not encouraging suicide, it's all for the story line.

Quote:

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...ge-d3hpx7c.gif
Gerard Way, Lead Singer and Founder of Emo Cultists 'My Chemical Romance', dressed as a Demon.
If you feel like watching the Welcome to the Black Parade music video, you'd understand why he has the makeup on. He's portraying a person who's IN the black parade. And no, the uniform is because it's a PARADE. They're in a MARCHING BAND ("when I was a young boy my father took me into the city, to see a marching band"). You know what marching bands wear? They wear parade uniforms. But, of course, it's a dead parade, so the outfits are black and thus the facepaint.

Quote:

“Little children, raise your open filthy hands,
Like tiny daggers up to Heaven”

“I’d rather goto Hell than be in Purgatory”

“Hide your eyes I’m gonna shine tonight,
Sub Atomic never got the best of me,
Aint a DJ gonna save my soul,
I sold it long ago for Rock and Roll”
Lyrics from the song ‘Party Poison’ from the MCR album ‘Danger Days’

“The Devil got landed with a shitty job, he has to deal with assholes everyday, he's probably bored as hell.” ― Gerard Way
It's all for the Danger Days story line. And you cut the first one off - it's "And right here, right now, all the way in Battery City, the little children raise their open, filthy palms, like tiny daggers up to heaven. And all the Juvee halls, and ritalin rats, ask angels made from neon and f*cking garbage, scream out, what will save us, and the sky opened up.." when you put it with context, it makes more sense. They weren't necessarily "stabbing jesus", they were just asking for help. Because in the story line, there's this company called BL/ind (better living industries), and they give you these pills. The pills kill all emotion except for joy, to make the whole country the same, and easier to control. That's why the rebels are called "Killjoys". But anyway, the Killjoys are trying to stop BL/ind, by refusing to take the meds and trying to stop Korse, the head of it all, and killing the Draculoids and the s/c/a/r/e/c/r/o/w/s. So yeah. He's not anit-christ, he's just very imaginative and and music, and interesting. And humorous.

[/QUOTE]http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...s5qbo1_500.gif

“I'm not drunk, just a little stoned.” ― Gerard Way [/QUOTE]

You already know that he was addicted to drugs. He does not encourage drug use. But he has, in fact, been sober and clean for 8 years.

Quote:

Well, from the lyrics and quotes above, is it really that much of a surprise? He looks like a drug addict loser scumbag because he IS a drug addict loser scumbag! Not only that, but it sounds like he wants to turn his young impressionable fans to be drug addict loser scumbags too! Why else would he say to children who idolize him that there is something “very romantic” about “taking drugs” and “being addicted to self destruction” if he didn’t want them to try cocaine too? It’s sick, friends. I don’t know why they cant just lock him away in a padded cell, and throw away the key. That’s where Godless trash like him belong. END OF DEBATE!
He DOES NOT take ANY drugs whatsoever anymore. He WAS a drug addict, but again, he's been clean and sober for 8 years. He doesn't encourage anyone to try drugs. If anything, his story would discourage people to start drugs. I know I will NEVER do drugs. All the stuff you're getting and/or quoting, is mostly from 2003-2006, and he wasn't happy then. But he is NOW, and that's all that matters.

Quote:

It says a lot about what kind of psycho Gerard Way is that he is so obsessed with Vampires, drinking human blood, and Vampirism. In fact, one of the first songs he ever wrote for his band was a track called ‘Vampires Can Never Hurt you’, which featured on their first album. No doubt this nutball won’t be happy until all his little fans are drinking blood too, thinking it is ‘cool’ and perfectly harmless. Those people are WRONG! Vampirism is NO joke - Drinking human blood will give you AIDS, and you will DIE! - KNOW THE FACTS!
Why would anyone drink blood? Ever if Gerard told us to, which he didn't, we wouldn't do it. Yeah, he does have a song called Blood, but it's from the point of view of a vampire. Vampire's Will Never Hurt you was made in 2001. They were weird back then. I love the 2001!Gerard, but he was definitely weird. And now, 11 years later, he's not as weird.

Quote:

“I went to school in drag, in art school and my day was completely different because everybody thought I was a chick. You should see me as a chick. So I went as a girl, as like an experiment and it worked really well and everyone was really nice to me but I couldn't talk obviously...you know train conductors were really cool to me on my commute...HA! I looked hot as a chick!” ― Gerard Way
Cough cough Bullets/Revenge era cough cough he was a weird kid.

Quote:

“Look at me, with my pretty bracelet and tiara... I'm a f****n' princess!” ― Gerard Way
“If you're gonna buy me a present, don't spend more than twenty five bucks, you'll get a blowjob anyway." ― Gerard Way

"I'd enjoy it if a guy grabbed my ass. I guess it all depends on how he grabbed it, too." ― Gerard Way

"When you are kissing a guy with a beard, it's different." ― Gerard Way
He's not a cross-dresser, and he's not gay. You guys apparently have no sense of humor. And the "kissing a guy with a beard", that was kind of like an inside joke, because none of them have facial hair, but their former drummer, Bob Bryar did, and you know, band members kiss band members. It's like a natural thing.

Quote:

You know, I find it hilarious that Gerard Way has such a lot of female fans. Young girls who probably fantasize about him, have pictures of their bedroom walls of him, and they haven’t even realised HE’S A HOMOSEXUAL! Friends, It’s a well known FACT that ALL Emos are Gay (or bi-sexual, which is pretty much the same thing). You just need to look at this video to see how much of a fag this little weirdo really is -

Well apparently you haven't realized yet that HE'S MARRIED TO A WOMEN. He's not a homosexual. Well actually, you know, we never know. He has kissed guys. But that's what I'm rooting for. More than half of the MCR fandom wants that. Because Frerard. Frerard is better than the interwebz, and you know, that must mean something. OH, and not all "emos" are gay or bi. I know someone you'd consider "emo", and they're definitely straight. Do youu not know yet, that not all stereotypes are true?

Quote:

Finally, we come to Gerard Way’s mental stability, or rather, lack of it. I think I stated earlier in this article that this little freak belongs in a mental institution, and I think the quotes above reinforce that opinion. He openly admits that his ENTIRE BAND are ‘BORDERLINE PSYCHOTICS’, and even encourages his fans to commit acts of violence and destruction of property by telling them to ‘THROW THEIR TELEVISIONS’ out of ‘HOTEL WINDOWS’. He even ADMITS to owning a gun that fires his own excrement?? Wow! That’s psychotic! Seriously, we need to do something about this psycho before he harms MORE children!
Have you never heard of a joke? And that seven shades of shit thing, yeah, that's from a song - "My Way Home Is Through You". It wasn't about shit itself, but it was more like "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?" That sounds but but uh, yeah. None of them are psychotic. He even said he's not psychotic, he just likes psychotic things.

Quote:

So let's get one thing straight. Emo is dangerous. Very dangerous. If your child is mixing in Emo circles, you need to put a stop to it. And fast. It is sad to see younger and younger children being sucked into its world of sin, paranoia and pain. Self-harm is usually the first sign you should be worried about. Emo is a culture that makes suicide cool and cutting yourself the 'in' thing. So many Emo children attempting suicide, slitting their wrists because their friends encourage it and their Emo idols like Gerard Way make suicide a viable, cool and attractive option. Emos use extreme peer pressure to push children into self harming, and many begin cutting themselves just to be accepted with the friends. And so it begins, the slippery slope to suicide. Dressing in black like they are attending a funeral. If you live your life like every day is your funeral, how could you not come to an irrational conclusion? By the very nature of the Emo subculture is what causes children to harm themselves. It is disgusting!
Suicide is never cool, not even in the "emo circle". Neither is self harm. That sort of stuff is caused by more serious issues; whether is be depression or, I don't know, past experiences. But music does NOT influence that sort of thing, and neither does Gerard Way. If anything, those things HELP people who're struggling with that type of thing. By looking at Gerard's story, and quotes, or even their music, you can see their story, and you can see that they got better. And that could be an influence alone to stop. It helps, not worsens. Gerard does NOT want any violence. He's made that very clear. And he always tells people that if you're depressed, to get help. Oh, he totally influences it.

Quote:

The best advice I can give you is to be vigilant. Talk to your child. Read her the Bible. Take her to church. Tell your children every day how much you love them. Be their friend. Let them know you are there for them. It really sickens me what these Emo predators like this Way scumbag, and sick Emo peer groups do to innocent children.
You know what? Gerard does everything you just said, except for taking his fans to church, and reading them the bible. He talks to us, maybe not directly, but he does, he let's us know what he's there; he would talk to us after shows and stuff. He IS our friend. He's probably a better friend than most of my "friends". He tells us that he loves us. And that's enough for us. I can't tell you that the music didn't affect Hannah Bond, because I didn't know her. But I can tell you, for a fact, that that wasn't the only thing. For most, music helps. Gerard helps. So just back off. And stop using pictures from before 2009 as evidence, because it's not. That's like showing someone a picture of you from ten years ago when someone asks what you look like. He looks and acts nothing like that now.

Capt. Aaron Portway 08-26-2012 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda M. (Post 923266)
About twenty pages of whining . . .

TL;DR

Start praising the Lord or hit the bricks you whiny Emo whore!:angry:

Amanda Huginkiss 08-26-2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway (Post 923273)
TL;DR

Start praising the Lord or hit the bricks you whiny Emo whore!:angry:

Maybe that's why all you people act like you've never seen anything anyone else has said. You don't read it because it's "too long". Well maybe, just maybe, it has a point.

Oh, and you were talking about how I looked unintelligent. Nothing's more unintelligent than someone refusing to read something because it's "too long".

PS: I'm not whiny, I'm not emo, and I'm not a whore. I have a point, I don't even look emo, and I always wear long jeans and t-shirts. So don't make false judgments.

Capt. Aaron Portway 08-26-2012 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda M. (Post 923284)
Maybe that's why all you people act like you've never seen anything anyone else has said. You don't read it because it's "too long". Well maybe, just maybe, it has a point.

Oh, and you were talking about how I looked unintelligent. Nothing's more unintelligent than someone refusing to read something because it's "too long".

PS: I'm not whiny, I'm not emo, and I'm not a whore. I have a point, I don't even look emo, and I always wear long jeans and t-shirts. So don't make false judgments.

I skimmed your post, and it was all a bunch of crap about a band that I already know is satanic. Why should I waste my time reading a pack of lies? Why are you here anyway? Don't you care about your immortal soul? Worry more about your salvation and less about homo, drug addicted, heavy metal punk-rock and rollers.

Godfly 08-26-2012 10:20 PM

Quote:

I apologize if you think you have been treated unfairly but in my experience only a whiny emo whore would bother to defend a homosexual new wave rock pervert.

Maybe if put a little effort into it and dressed like a girl you would be pretty enough to find a man.

Mary Etheldreda 08-26-2012 10:29 PM

Quote:

I read it dear, and I can say there is no point in that long testimony to your emotional fragility.

You, my friend, are running out of time. Make your way with Jesus, the Risen Christ, before it is too late and you spend an eternity in Hell.

:diablo:

James Hutchins 08-26-2012 10:31 PM

I am sorry A-man-da, Mr. Way is a perverted, drug crazed pervert. He only admits to his evils doings when caught. No doubt, now that he has stolen all the money from innocent children like you, he can afford the best joo lawyers and doctors to hide his disgusting lifestyle from the public. I cannot tell you how many 'assisted cuttings' he has been involved in. Most of the witnesses soon after disappear and therefore not charges can be files. But let me assure you, we are watching him and his band of perverts.
What I want to know is why you like to make baby Jesus weep.

Amanda Huginkiss 08-26-2012 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Capt. Aaron Portway (Post 923297)
I skimmed your post, and it was all a bunch of crap about a band that I already know is satanic. Why should I waste my time reading a pack of lies? Why are you here anyway? Don't you care about your immortal soul? Worry more about your salvation and less about homo, drug addicted, heavy metal punk-rock and rollers.

They're not gay, they're not drug-addicted, and as of right now, they not heavy metal. It's not a bunch of crap. And they're not satanic. Wait. So, every band whose main reason isn't god, is a satanist band to you guys, isn't it? I don't care about salvation, I care more about these guys than I do about myself. So um, back off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 923309)
I apologize if you think you have been treated unfairly but in my experience only a whiny emo whore would bother to defend a homosexual new wave rock pervert.

When will you people understand that he's not gay?

Quote:

Maybe if put a little effort into it and dressed like a girl you would be pretty enough to find a man.
That's a little rude. Right now, sitting at home, I'm wearing plaid shorts and a yellow tank top. Isn't that a little girly? You calling me not pretty doesn't help the SAD, or the depression. And maybe I don't want a man, ever think of that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 923315)
I read it dear, and I can say there is no point in that long testimony to your emotional fragility.

K. I'll try to be a little clearer next time - maybe it was a little too complex for you to understand. :sarcasm:

Quote:

You, my friend, are running out of time. Make your way with Jesus, the Risen Christ, before it is too late and you spend an eternity in Hell.
Well if hell is where you guys think MCR is going, then I wanna go there too! :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 923317)
I am sorry A-man-da, Mr. Way is a perverted, drug crazed pervert. He only admits to his evils doings when caught. No doubt, now that he has stolen all the money from innocent children like you, he can afford the best joo lawyers and doctors to hide his disgusting lifestyle from the public. I cannot tell you haw many 'assisted cuttings' he has been involved in. Most of the witnesses soon after disappear and therefore not charges can be files. But let me assure you, we are watching him and his band of perverts.

Sir, I think after over a year of being overly-obsessed with this band, I'd know a but more about it than you. He's not a drug crazed pervert - he's been clean and sober for 8 years. He doesn't "steal money" from us, we BUY things. Everyone has to make a profit. you had to buy your bible from somewhere, didn't you? That's where you learn about whatever it is you guys do. Yeah, well we buy albums and band merch. That's how we learn the songs. Whoever sells you the book gets money. That's how it works; money for item. And he's never encouraged cutting - not ever.

NON-FUNCTIONAL SATANIC PORN LINK DELETED

Seriously. That video is proof that Gerard Way does NOT promote violence/self harm. He's completely, 100% against it.

Quote:

What I want to know is why you like to make baby Jesus weep.
What I want to know is why you're so ignorant.

Amanda Huginkiss 08-27-2012 12:00 AM

I failed with trying to post that video. :(

I dare you to watch it.

Godfly 08-27-2012 12:06 AM

Mary give this girl some beauty tips. Once she lands a Christian boy she'll find something better to do than moon over some goth homo. Nothing cures a girl of trivial depression like an engagement party.

Amanda Huginkiss 08-27-2012 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 923353)
Mary give this girl some beauty tips. Once she lands a Christian boy she'll find something better to do than moon over some goth homo. Nothing cures a girl of trivial depression like an engagement party.

...I don't think I want any "beauty tips". I'm a tomboy, yes. I don't like pink dresses and high heels and "0mgg look at this purse!!11!" no thank you. I'm perfectly happy with my "goth homo". And I don't want a guy who'll hit me if I burn a pie, who'll force me to church every sunday, who'll be stupid and controlling like you all come off as. No thank you. To be completely honest, I don't even want to drama a relationship would bring, so um leave it be. Back to the subject: Gerard Way. Don't get on my case if you're going to get on his. One at a time!
"Ohhh Gerard. Gerard, you make my heart burn!" -Bob Bryar<333

Mrs. Naomi Portway 08-27-2012 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda M. (Post 923355)
...I don't think I want any "beauty tips". I'm a tomboy, yes. I don't like pink dresses and high heels and "0mgg look at this purse!!11!" no thank you. I'm perfectly happy with my "goth homo". And I don't want a guy who'll hit me if I burn a pie, who'll force me to church every sunday, who'll be stupid and controlling like you all come off as. No thank you. To be completely honest, I don't even want to drama a relationship would bring, so um leave it be. Back to the subject: Gerard Way. Don't get on my case if you're going to get on his. One at a time!

So you don't want to go to heaven? That just sounds dumb to me. Who wouldn't want to live forever? I mean, all you have to do is be a Christian for while your on earth. Thats only about 75 years. Just do exactly what the Bible says every day for the next 60 years or so and then you get to live forever next door to Jesus in a gold mansion.

Oh, you also have to have a baby with your husband. Women can't go to heaven unless they get married and have at least one baby. Its in the Bible.

Godfly 08-27-2012 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda M. (Post 923355)

There's no such thing as a girl who doesn't want to look pretty. I'm sure if you ask your father he will be thrilled to buy you some girl clothes. I have three daughters myself so I know what I'm talking about. My daughters are still pretty young, but if they were your age I might let them "tramp it up" a bit to find a man. Maybe you should take a hint from my daughters, the're all big Kurt Cameron fans and keep a poster of him in their room. He would be a much better crush for you.

Mary Etheldreda 08-27-2012 01:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godfly (Post 923353)

One thing I teach my children, is that beauty can be deceptive. Sure a gal ought to be clean and healthy, but extravagance and vanity like make-up, colored hair, jewelry, and the like, are all distractions from the soul. Besides, it's not like a husband won't know soon enough if his lovely bride is nothing more than a harpy with which he has been duped to spend the rest of his days with.

Here are some Bible verses I would encourage you to know, Amanda:

In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety;
not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array
1 Timothy 2:9

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things,
having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
1 Timothy 4:8

Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to your own husbands;
that, if any obey not the word, they also may without the word be won by the conversation of the wives;
While they behold your chaste conversation [coupled] with fear.
Whose adorning let it not be that outward [adorning] of plaiting the hair, and of wearing of gold, or of putting on of apparel;
But [let it be] the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible,
[even the ornament] of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price.
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God,
adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands:
Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with [them] according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife,
as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life; that your prayers be not hindered.
1 Peter 3:1-7

Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.
Hebrews 13:4

This last verse reminds us that Jesus knows when, and how, and with whom we are intimate. That's right, Jesus will be watching you have sex when that day comes (and every time for the rest of your life). He will be watching you even more than your husband, because He won't be distracted by physical sensations like your husband will be. Besides, He can see straight into your very soul. That means when you're with your husband and you are daydreaming about some emo singer, pretending you are lying with him and not your husband, Jesus knows this and will be grieved by it. You don't want your marital bonding times to make Jesus sad, do you? Not only that, but that sinful, adulterous lust will be one of those many sins that will bring you straight into the depths of Hell the very nanosecond after you draw your last breath. It sounds very complicated but it's not. Simply confess your sins and Jesus will fill you with His Spirit, rendering you incapable of sinning ever again! Just think, a life free from lust and full of thoughts of God instead!

:innocent:

Brother_Percy 08-27-2012 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda Huginkiss (Post 923266)
EMOS aren't happy! EMOS have problems! Problems are a normal thing in life FOR EMOS. He was depressed BECAUSE HE WAS AN EMO. Depression is bad, depression hurts. Depression makes you feel like life isn't worth living. You don't (or can't) MAKE yourself depressed, it just happens IF YOU'RE AN EMO. He WAS suicidal BECAUSE HE WAS EMO, yes, but now, he's not. He wasn't happy, and he felt as if life was not worth living BECAUSE HE WAS AN EMO .

There, I fixed your post. :thumbsup:

Quote:

He's not a cross-dresser, and he's not gay. You guys apparently have no sense of humor. And the "kissing a guy with a beard", that was kind of like an inside joke, because none of them have facial hair, but their former drummer, Bob Bryar did, and you know, band members kiss band members. It's like a natural thing..

Wow! OK, so you just 'claimed' he isn't gay, and then proved he pretty much is gay in just one paragraph? What a moron! :lol:

Quote:

Have you never heard of a joke? And that seven shades of shit thing, yeah, that's from a song - "My Way Home Is Through You". It wasn't about shit itself, but it was more like "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?" That sounds but but uh, yeah. None of them are psychotic. He even said he's not psychotic, he just likes psychotic things..

Friend, if someone came up to me, and said "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?", I would think they were psychotic, and I would be right. ANOTHER epic fail on YOUR part, friend.

Quote:

You know what? Gerard does everything you just said, He talks to us, maybe not directly, but he does, he let's us know what he's there; he would talk to us after shows and stuff. He IS our friend. He's probably a better friend than most of my "friends". He tells us that he loves us. And that's enough for us.

OK, did everyone just see what she did there??? Let me show you how dangerous this thought process is - This is what a 'normal person' would say -

Quote:

You know what? JESUS does everything you just said, He talks to us, maybe not directly, but he does, he let's us know what he's there; he would talk to us after CHURCH and stuff. He IS our friend. He's probably a better friend than most of my "friends". JESUS tells us that he loves us. And that's enough for us.

See, she is replacing Jesus with Gerard Way. HE has become her new God. She WORSHIPS him as a false idol. This is why letting your child be a 'fan' of ANY band is dangerous, especially a sick suicide cult like MCR. The word 'fan' is short for 'fanatic', and she is showing clear fanatical leanings towards this Gerard Way. I bet if he told her to put a gun in her mouth, and pull the trigger, she would. Just like poor Hanah Bond did. It's sad. :thumbdown:

Godfly 08-27-2012 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 923601)
There, I fixed your post. :thumbsup:

Wow! OK, so you just 'claimed' he isn't gay, and then proved he pretty much is gay in just one paragraph? What a moron! :lol:

Friend, if someone came up to me, and said "Well I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?", I would think they were psychotic, and I would be right. ANOTHER epic fail on YOUR part, friend.

OK, did everyone just see what she did there??? Let me show you how dangerous this thought process is - This is what a 'normal person' would say -

See, she is replacing Jesus with Gerard Way. HE has become her new God. She WORSHIPS him as a false idol. This is why letting your child be a 'fan' of ANY band is dangerous, especially a sick suicide cult like MCR. The word 'fan' is short for 'fanatic', and she is showing clear fanatical leanings towards this Gerard Way. I bet if he told her to put a gun in her mouth, and pull the trigger, she would. Just like poor Hanah Bond did. It's sad. :thumbdown:

Does anyone know her father? He needs to marry her off to a True Christian man and fast! Pretty soon she's going to start her own mosque for her and her fellow Wayists.

Amanda Huginkiss 08-27-2012 11:25 PM

[QUOTE=Brother_Percy;923601]There, I fixed your post. :thumbsup:

No, you wrecked my post. He's not emo.

Quote:

He's NOT gay. What I meant by saying "it's a natural thing for band members to kiss", is that band members can kiss, and even if they're both guys, it can be not gay. I mean, Alex Gaskarth and Rian Dawson can kiss, but that doesn't mean Rian is gay. He's not; he's in a relationship with Casadee Pope (Alex is a different story- he's totally in love with Jack Barakat). But yeah. Gerard can kiss Frank all he wants. He's not gay.

Quote:

Well, if someone came up to me and said "I'm going to kill you, how would you like to die?" I would be a little worried as well. but that's not the case; it was in a SONG. Which means it wasn't directly to whoever it was about. The person it was about probably didn't even know it was about them. It's not literal, mostly everything is a metaphor in Gerard's case. And he's not psychotic, therefore you're not right.

Quote:

Yeah yeah god blibber blabber.

Quote:

Yeah, Gerard is my god, per se. I love him, and I rely on his words and his music to live. Being a fan of a band is not bad, nor dangerous. There's no harm in loving a band; loving real people. Really. And MCR is NOT a sick suicide cult.

I'll show you something someone posted on a different thread.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xLilandrax (Post 923447)
"Suicide is a serious thing. And if you know anyone who is suicidal, you need to get them help. No one should be in pain. Everyone should love themselves. Like I love you all."
“The world is not better off without you.”
“Keep yourself alive and treat others with respect.”
“There is nothing worth taking your life over.”
“Don't piss your life away with suicide.”
"You’re beautiful the way you are.”
“Violence is never the answer.”
“Respect others and yourself.”
"A lot of people I’ve met in person seem to be very changed people, but I don’t know if that has to do with us. We had a mom the other day, she said, ‘This is weird, but my daughter used to be really shy and hated herself. Then she found out about this band and she came out of her shell, and now she is excited about life.’ That is just crazy to hear that. That is awesome. That’s the idea. That’s what it is about. To do something radically different."
-Gerard Way
"Nothing is worth hurting yourself over. Nothing is worth taking your life over."
"We're talking about something else on this tour, because some of you are in school, some of you are in college, some of you are in the work force. You get depressed, you get really desperate, you get really hurt, you feel like an outsider, and one of the only places you feel like you can fit in is right here at this show. But we're all a bunch of weirdos up here too, and sometimes we feel like we don't fit in. But no matter how desperate you get, no matter how sad, how depressed, you never, ever use violence as a solution. Do you understand? And suicide, things of that nature, we've always told you, that if things feel so desperate, and you're so hurt, you're so depressed, you find some... person that you trust to talk to. That's something we've always said, but what we're gonna say to you tonight, is if you find yourself depressed, hurt, like an outcast, like the only kind of place you could fit in is at a show like this, that's not the case. Because even though we're all outcasts in our own way, we all do belong in this world, we all fit in this world, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME? WE ALL HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY, BUT YOU NEVER, EVER SAY IT WITH VIOLENCE DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
You're gonna go on and do different things, jobs, schools, all kinds of stuff like that, and, uh, sometimes you get frustrated. It's a frustrating world. Sometimes you get depressed, things are depressing. Sometimes you get desperate, but there's lots of people you can talk to. You can find a teacher, best friend, parent, therapist, anybody. Guy working at Dunkin' Donuts, I really don't care, but the one thing you guys never, ever, do and I'm sure you all know this, but I'll say it anyway. You never resort to violence."
"The difference we wanna make is number one, to let these kinds know that they're not alone, that they're actually not that messed up, and that they can do whatever they want. They can express themselves however they want without being persecuted or called a faggot or some kind of racist thing, and you know, and really just to get people to get over their stuff so they can live. Like, living's very important, that it's more important to keep yourself alive, there's nothing worth even hurting yourself over. I mean, I'm a person that goes through alot of depression, and stress, and things like that. I'm generally happier these days, but I have, it's normal, it's completely normal to be depressed, so, um, I think it's good to have a support group, it's good to have people you can call, it's good to talk to your folks. I think it's just important that you keep yourself alive, that you just stay fighting, because actually it isn't that bad. I mean, we started this band thinking the world was extremely ugly and now I think now we realise that it's more beautiful than we thought, and I think our music is now reflective of that. So, if anything, you can take it from a guy and his band who used to think everything was shit, and we've found that it's not."

All real quotes. From Gerard himself. In fact, this is just a fraction of it all. Gerard does NOT promote suicide, self harm, or anything of the matter. And no. I'd never kill myself over Gerard. I mean, yeah, I'd take a bullet for him, but I'd never intentionally kill myself, even if he told me to. And I doubt anyone else would. Hannah Bond probably had other things going on in her life. Perhaps she was getting picked on in school. Maybe depression. All I know, is that music was not the deciding factor in the situation. Music makes people feel good (Most of the time - I always cry when I listen to "Cancer" and sometimes "Helena" - but it's a good kind of crying.) My Chemical Romance consists of good people, and nothing you can ever say will disprove that in my mind. I love them, with all my heart. I idolize Gerard Way, because.
"Never take anyone's f*cking bullshit! Because you're better than them! You're faster than them! And goddammit, you're much better looking!" This man is amazing.

Mary Etheldreda 08-27-2012 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Amanda Huginkiss (Post 923701)
He's NOT gay. What I meant by saying "it's a natural thing for band members to kiss", is that band members can kiss, and even if they're both guys, it can be not gay. I mean, Alex Gaskarth and Rian Dawson can kiss, but that doesn't mean Rian is gay. He's not; he's in a relationship with Casadee Pope (Alex is a different story- he's totally in love with Jack Barakat). But yeah. Gerard can kiss Frank all he wants. He's not gay.

If it walks like a gay duck and quacks like a gay duck...

Oh my Gee. 09-03-2012 08:35 PM

Sad. That's all I think of this.

I can see people have tried to disprove you guys, and nevermind the valid evidence, I can see that you guys aren't going to loosen up. So there's really no point in trying, is there?

Okay. You guys can think what you want. Everyone has a different opinion, I guess your guys' opinions will differ greatly from ours. I'm just going to leave it at that.

Think what you will. Look at all the f*cks I give. My opinion is that Gerard's an amazing guy, but yours is that he's a gay, satanist, cross-dressing psycho. I respect your opinion (I really don't, but I'm trying!).

So overall, you guys are entitled to your own opinions. Sure, many people don't agree, but I suppose we don't have to. We should all just agree to disagree. But going around bashing him isn't nice, either.