The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=91089)

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 12:22 AM

yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI

God HATES Sushi,
it says it in the bible
Proverbs 12:27
the chinks eat 2,000 pounds of Sushi every day. that is enough to ensure eternal damnation without the possibility of forgiveness. of course, only our Almighty Holy Sweet Loving Christ may cast judgement upon the wicked however I know my Bible and it is pretty clear about sin and damnation.

Revelation 21:8
Matthew 25:41-47
Deuteronomy 28:47-48

:risa_jap::chinese: :firedevil::flame::flame::flame:

Mary Etheldreda 06-26-2013 12:39 AM

Re: yet another reason chinks are going to burn in hell: SUSHI

There's no explanation for what the orientals eat.

They'll eat raw fish because they're too lazy to cook food. They'll even let creepy crawly bugs climb up onto their sushi and they'll eat it because they're too lazy to brush them off.

http://fun-gallery.com/wp-content/up...ct-Sushi-1.jpg

https://says-global-production.s3.am...e752bd84f.jpeg

http://www.chicagotigersushi.com/sus...-3-300x249.jpg

Yet another reason those orientals need the Word of Christ.

That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises.
Hebrews 6:12

Brother Harold Porter 06-26-2013 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbert_Greene (Post 1011144)
God HATES Sushi,
it says it in the bible
the chinks eat 2,000 pounds of Sushi every day. that is enough to ensure eternal damnation without the possibility of forgiveness. of course, only our Almighty Holy Sweet Loving Christ may cast judgement upon the wicked however I know my Bible and it is pretty clear about sin and damnation.

Revelation 21:8
Matthew 25:41-47
Deuteronomy 28:47-48

:risa_jap::chinese: :firedevil::flame::flame::flame:

Jesus says this in the Holy Bible.

Acts 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

This demonstrates that you don't know His Word as well as your hateful soul believes. If Jesus Christ can forgive the slants and slopes, why can't you?

Read His Word, son.

In Christ

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 12:48 AM

Leviticus 11:20-23

Cooked Locust Sushi is OK.

Praise GOD!

WWJDnow 06-26-2013 12:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbert_Greene (Post 1011144)
God HATES Sushi,
it says it in the bible

Thank you! When Jesus fed the multitudes, is was a barbeque, not a sushi-fest.

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 1011148)
Jesus says this in the Holy Bible.

Acts 26:18 "To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me."

This demonstrates that you don't know His Word as well as your hateful soul believes. If Jesus Christ can forgive the slants and slopes, why can't you?

Read His Word, son.

In Christ

of course! however If they turn their heart to Christ yet don't stop eating Sushi, I pray for their soles.

My heart is not hateful it is full of Christs love however I have no pitty for Godless scum that Sin and refuse to accept the one true God and worship false idols.

Praise GOD!

Brother Harold Porter 06-26-2013 01:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Herbert_Greene (Post 1011152)
of course! however If they turn their heart to Christ yet don't stop eating Sushi, I pray for their soles.

Why? It is not possible for a real Christian to sin.

1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

Here's a free link to His Word. Read it. Learn it. Live it.

In Christ

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 01:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter (Post 1011159)
Why? It is not possible for a real Christian to sin.

1 John 3:9 "Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God."

Here's a free link to His Word. Read it. Learn it. Live it.

In Christ

Thank you Brother Harold.

Praise GOD!

Nobar King 06-26-2013 01:22 AM

I haven't eaten sushi since March 1972. It is a sick and perverted lifestyle.

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 1011165)
I haven't eaten sushi since March 1972. It is a sick and perverted lifestyle.

REVOLTING!

My Church group Soldiers of Mercy go to Asia to try and save them but it really is a lost cause.

Pastor Ezekiel 06-26-2013 02:41 AM

Don't even get me started. I spend about 1/3 of my time over in chinkland, trying to bring the Good News about Christ Jesus to all the slants. You wouldn't believe the unholy garbage they eat over there! :bad:

Herbert_Greene 06-26-2013 03:41 AM

I wont even post pictures or videos of the abomination of the Chink custom of eating dead babies.
YES ITS TRUE! Just google it. Pure barbarism. unHoly atrocity.
Satan him self laughs with delight.

Pastor E., I also go with my church group to try and save Gaysia however it seems like a lost cause. do you think they can be saved? can such a massive miracle truly happen?

Praise him who is Holiest!
Praise Jesus!

Street Preacher Ruben 06-26-2013 10:08 AM

At least this fish they cooked but the slant eyed hell bound fools couldnt even get that right as they eat the fish, WHILE IT IS STILL ALIVE!

gaygirl 07-02-2014 11:23 PM

if you're going to make racist comments at least make them remotely believable.

i think that you white people are just weak. raw food is delicious, and no asian culture eats dead children.

Mrs. Mary Whitford 07-02-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaygirl (Post 1098305)
and no asian culture eats dead children.

THEY EAT THEM ALIVE?!?!?!?! :shock::bad:

gaygirl 07-03-2014 12:02 AM

i just said that no asian culture eats dead children.

Mary Etheldreda 07-03-2014 12:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford (Post 1098306)
THEY EAT THEM ALIVE?!?!?!?! :shock::bad:

Yes.

They even serve them in restaurants, taking home leftovers in a Chinese style "doggie bag."

:angry:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...47e12be93f.jpg

scienceguy 07-03-2014 06:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1098314)
Yes.

They even serve them in restaurants, taking home leftovers in a Chinese style "doggie bag."

:angry:

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/73...47e12be93f.jpg

yes praise jesus for that is photoshopped you stupid racist wench. Why don't you learn how to figure that out before using a computer and surfing the internet.

And why are all you so racist. Why don't you all go back to church. I'm pretty sure if god was real, he would be disappointed in you guys. All you do is hate on other countries/races/religion, think everything is against the bible. I mean the book of genesis has been disproven right. The universe wasn't made is 6000 years(bunch of lies) noah arc was fake, and its impossible to carry all the types of animals and plants in the world even if you tried to say they only carried the "kinds" of animals and plants like Ken ham was trying to suggest.

Zechariah Smyth 07-03-2014 06:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scienceguy (Post 1098339)
yes praise jesus for that is photoshopped you stupid racist wench. Why don't you learn how to figure that out before using a computer and surfing the internet.

And why are all you so racist. Why don't you all go back to church. I'm pretty sure if god was real, he would be disappointed in you guys. All you do is hate on other countries/races/religion, think everything is against the bible. I mean the book of genesis has been disproven right. The universe wasn't made is 6000 years(bunch of lies) noah arc was fake, and its impossible to carry all the types of animals and plants in the world even if you tried to say they only carried the "kinds" of animals and plants like Ken ham was trying to suggest.

Oh I'm sorry, who are you? That's right, you're some rude little kid who hasn't read the rules, hasn't made an introductory thread, and then comes in here slinging insults and dredging up the same tired old crap all the Jesus-haters dredge up EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

One more impolite post and you'll be asked to leave.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Alphonse Alban 07-03-2014 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gaygirl (Post 1098305)
i think that you white people are just weak

Why are all these ornamentals always so racist? It must be because they don't have Jesus in their lives, so they are filled with hate.