The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Happy Day!! Shopping spree (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97695)

TaraAnne 03-13-2014 03:00 PM

Happy Day!! Shopping spree

Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MnNk3CPgsfT7ME

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...tB8QcndNi2YRxQ

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!

Mother Of Seven 03-13-2014 09:43 PM

Re: Happy Day!! Shopping spree

Congratulations TaraAnne. :)
All I have is a loaded shotgun at the front door for when Mike is away on business. Maybe I should suggest that I need more protection. He will likely reply that I don't need it as we live in a gated community, but that doesn't mean that the boundaries may one day be breached.

Felicity 03-13-2014 09:48 PM

My father says I am too stupid for a gun. :)

James Hutchins 03-14-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Felicity (Post 1072846)

I have met your father (last summer at the Pastors Fist N' Fish summer cook out and Prayer meeting). He seemed like a wise man. It is good to mind your father.:thumbsup:

Mother Of Seven 03-14-2014 01:51 AM

Quote:

Felicity, Isn't it time your father married you off? At 16 you should be pregnant with Christ's little soldiers.

Ex-Primordial Dwarf 03-14-2014 04:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1072905)
Felicity, Isn't it time your father married you off? At 16 you should be pregnant with Christ's little soldiers.

....or even very little soldiers? I could provide at least a quiverfull per birthing!:wub:
But before I can commit, you'll need to send me a copy of your father's stock portfolio and current bank account balance - then we can talk turkey!:thumbsup:

MourningStarDemoness 04-28-2014 05:47 PM

I have a brother Felicity. He's very nice and wise. He's eighteen and looking for a wife so....

BaptistBethany 04-28-2014 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1072799)
Hello Ladies as many of you know being a widow with children is not easy. However, I am happy to report that I have I have completed my CCL (Concealed Carry License) have been allowed by my Pastor and the state of Texas to carry a gun. My father gave me a life membership to the NRA as a gift on my 16th birthday, but he never allowed me to buy a gun. Since his passing and that of my husband, I spoke with my Pastor and he gave me the great news that he would allow me to to learn how to shoot a gun, plus he agreed to have one of the deacons clean it for me .

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MnNk3CPgsfT7ME

The Christian Gun store in town is making me this!!!! I cannot wait till it is ready! I am having it inscribed with one of my favorite Godly sayings

The Lord bless thee, and keep thee: Numbers 6:24

Plus I can carry this in my new stoning purse

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/i...tB8QcndNi2YRxQ

I would love to know if any of the ladies of Freehold shoot guns and what is their favorite. I must say when I shoot I can feel Gods love run through my body it gives me tingles!

Congratulations, Tara Ann! I do not own a gun and have never fired one either. But I do love that stoning purse! Where can I get one? Also, what kind/size of stones/rocks do you suggest?

TaraAnne 04-29-2014 02:29 AM

Bethany,

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...ine=1294942219

Big enough to do this to a homer, or uppity nigra! However, be careful you dont want your purse to look like it is full of rocks. I usually go down by my creek to fetch the smoothest stone. No need to have bulges.

However, I do not have to carry that many stones now that I have my equalizer!!!

You can get a good stoning purse anywhere. I should have made mine but it caught my eye.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-29-2014 04:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MourningStar (Post 1084699)
I have a brother Felicity. He's very nice and wise. He's eighteen and looking for a wife so....

You have a brother named Felicity? I'll bet its a fag, right? :bad:

Mary Thompson 04-29-2014 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaptistBethany (Post 1084764)
Congratulations, Tara Ann! I do not own a gun and have never fired one either. But I do love that stoning purse! Where can I get one? Also, what kind/size of stones/rocks do you suggest?

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1084794)
Bethany,

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/image...ine=1294942219

Big enough to do this to a homer, or uppity nigra! However, be careful you dont want your purse to look like it is full of rocks. I usually go down by my creek to fetch the smoothest stone. No need to have bulges.

However, I do not have to carry that many stones now that I have my equalizer!!!

You can get a good stoning purse anywhere. I should have made mine but it caught my eye.

Ladies, please.
How can any True Christian Lady get around to doing anything if she doesn't have a gun or a batch of stones?:innocent:, I would also bring a large Bible to give you inspiration as you do God's work.

MourningStarDemoness 04-29-2014 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1084830)
You have a brother named Felicity? I'll bet its a fag, right? :bad:

I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.

Dr Laurence Niles 04-29-2014 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MourningStar (Post 1084950)
I was talking TO Felicity. My brother's name is Ashley. Before you say anything, Ashley was originally thought of as a guys name but is now more common for girls. My brother was born when it was a name for boys.

Why does he not change it then? If I was called Dorothy I would change it ASAP.

YIC

Mary Etheldreda 04-29-2014 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1084961)
Why does he not change it then? If I was called Dorothy I would change it ASAP.

YIC

What kind of uncaring parents would give a boy child such a clearly fem name that all the girls would want to steal it in the first place? That's what I don't understand.

Witch Hammer 04-29-2014 10:20 PM

Quote:

Gay is gay, no matter what century. Do you think your brother's quest to find a man-wife is more acceptable today than it was thousands of years ago?:thumbdown:

Mary Thompson 04-30-2014 11:51 AM

Quote:

Names are not transgender, they don't simply change from side to side at their will :blech:
Maybe your fag brother should stop seeking sinful anal lustful penetration and instead change his name to a name fitting of a man and then read the Bible and follow it to the letter.

MourningStarDemoness 05-01-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Thompson (Post 1085266)
Names are not transgender, they don't simply change from side to side at their will :blech:
Maybe your fag brother should stop seeking sinful anal lustful penetration and instead change his name to a name fitting of a man and then read the Bible and follow it to the letter.

Maybe he wants to keep the name his parents gave him.

Mary Etheldreda 05-01-2014 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MourningStarDemoness (Post 1085604)
Maybe he wants to keep the name his parents gave him.

How does that glorify the LORD?

:huh:

MourningStarDemoness 05-02-2014 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1085606)
How does that glorify the LORD?

:huh:

Maybe he doesn't give a shit, bitch!

BaptistBethany 05-02-2014 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MourningStarDemoness (Post 1085653)
Maybe he doesn't give a shit, bitch!

You are really crossing the line. You need to repent and find Jesus - and fast!

JoyfulNoise 05-17-2014 05:42 PM

Quote:

My daddy says the same thing. I am happy I am not the only one that listens to her father :) Maybe we can be friends:innocent:

Basilissa 05-17-2014 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoyfulNoise (Post 1089425)
My daddy says the same thing. I am happy I am not the only one that listens to her father :) Maybe we can be friends:innocent:

Hi sweetie! You seem very nice, so why don't you create a thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself? (There are instructions on the top of that page, and they are meant to be followed).

JoyfulNoise 05-18-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basilissa (Post 1089427)
Hi sweetie! You seem very nice, so why don't you create a thread in the Introduction Forum and tell us a bit about yourself? (There are instructions on the top of that page, and they are meant to be followed).

I just did, thank you :D.

AboBibleMocker 06-08-2014 10:39 AM

Whoa everyone. Can we all please calm down?

Mother Of Seven 06-08-2014 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleLover29 (Post 1092972)
Whoa everyone. Can we all please calm down?

I presume you're referring to MourningStarDemoness? It's OK - she was placed on moderation because of her ways. We won't be hearing any more from her :)