The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   intro from some wooden shoe weirdo (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98031)

jackorer 03-25-2014 12:00 PM

intro from some wooden shoe weirdo

Limited intellect? You do realise that you believe in something that has not been proven to exist. You then proceed to follow this thing's rules or whatever you want to call them. And you say that I have limited intellect? Sad.
Your definition of fool is completely wrong. Here's the actual definition:
"One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding." It has absolutely nothing to do with god, or any form of belief for that matter.

I am about the devil's business because I do not wish to introduce myself? Where's the logic in that. But if you really wish to get to know me. I'm a 21 year old college student from Belgium. I like to go out with friends, play games and spend time with family. Good enough?

You say that I, giving my opinion about this matter, am acting childish? That implies that everybody who contradicts your opinion is a child in your eyes? Pathetic.

And for the last part of your comment... a gamer is no less of a person than anyone else. The difference with you people is the fact that a gamer is somebody with a hobby. You, on the other hand, have 1 main 'hobby': god. I feel for you bro.. :)

And unlike you, I will not pray. I will just hope that one day you realise how ridiculous your opinion on this matter sounds.

Cheers

Zechariah Smyth 03-25-2014 12:22 PM

Re: intro from some wooden shoe weirdo

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackorer (Post 1076271)
tl:dr

Welcome friend! Where do you go to worship? What is your favorite Bible verse?

Tell us everything...we want to get to know you!

:yahoo:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Cranky Old Man 03-25-2014 01:30 PM

Quote:

from Belgium

My condolences. Any chance you will one day move to a real country?

Talitha 03-25-2014 01:40 PM

Quote:

Limited intellect? You do realise that you believe in something that has not been proven to exist. You then proceed to follow this thing's rules or whatever you want to call them. And you say that I have limited intellect? Sad.
"One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding." It has absolutely nothing to do with god, or any form of belief for that matter.

I am about the devil's business because I do not wish to introduce myself? Where's the logic in that. But if you really wish to get to know me. I'm a 21 year old college student from Belgium. I like to go out with friends, play games and spend time with family. Good enough?

You say that I, giving my opinion about this matter, am acting childish? That implies that everybody who contradicts your opinion is a child in your eyes? Pathetic.

And for the last part of your comment... a gamer is no less of a person than anyone else. The difference with you people is the fact that a gamer is somebody with a hobby. You, on the other hand, have 1 main 'hobby': god. I feel for you bro.. :)

And unlike you, I will not pray. I will just hope that one day you realise how ridiculous your opinion on this matter sounds.

Cheers

Do you always barge your way into someone else's home and behave in this way?
I have news for you my rude friend. We are True Christians™ and Jesus commanded that we should be persecuted by outsiders.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Bring it on.

God Bless.

James Hutchins 03-25-2014 01:52 PM

Quote:

Cheers

Welcome friend. Is there a reason for your rant or is it 'something you do'?

I'd like to know about your relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ. The personal parts about your 'problem' really do not interest me at all.

Talitha 03-25-2014 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1076307)
Welcome friend. Is there a reason for your rant or is it 'something you do'?

I'd like to know about your relationship with our Savior, Jesus Christ. The personal parts about your 'problem' really do not interest me at all.

I believe it's out of pure anger Brother.
Atheists are always angry. Probably because they are jealous of our relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died such a painful death (temporarily) for our Sins.

Freddy Osborne 03-25-2014 02:27 PM

Quote:

I like to go out with friends, play games and spend time with family...

And for the last part of your comment... a gamer is no less of a person than anyone else. The difference with you people is the fact that a gamer is somebody with a hobby...

Cheers

Hello friend,

There is nothing wrong with a good game of Bible Verse Scramble. My kids love it. You and your friends should try it. Amen!!

Talitha 03-25-2014 02:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Frednekk (Post 1076314)
Hello friend,

There is nothing wrong with a good game of Bible Verse Scramble. My kids love it. You and your friends should try it. Amen!!

Amen Brother!
So much fun can be had.

I always love a game of Bibleopoly. It's just like Monopoly but without the Joo Bankers and Landowners :thumbsup:

Attachment 22848

Two-Dollar Bill 03-25-2014 04:08 PM

Welcome Windmill Wooden Shoe Weirdo!

I hope your time here on our forum will help see the folly in your ways.

Quote:

You do realise that you believe in something that has not been proven to exist.

Congratulations, you have defined faith! And that's what we're all about, bro! (If that is how one uses that young teenager expression correctly.)

Chewer 03-25-2014 04:23 PM

Quote:

Cheers

Hello, Wooden Shoe Whackaloon!

The Holy Bible has been proven to exist. I will give a few examples.

2 Timothy 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:"

Matthew 4:4 "But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God."

These passages mean that every word of the bible is true, and every word is to be followed by the letter. Now lets see all the passages that show when God has intervened in human affairs.

Genesis 7:1 "And the Lord said unto Noah, Come thou and all thy house into the ark; for thee have I seen righteous before me in this generation."

Genesis 7:2 "Of every clean beast thou shalt take to thee by sevens, the male and his female: and of beasts that are not clean by two, the male and his female."

Genesis 7:3 "Of fowls also of the air by sevens, the male and the female; to keep seed alive upon the face of all the earth."

Genesis 7:4 " For yet seven days, and I will cause it to rain upon the earth forty days and forty nights; and every living substance that I have made will I destroy from off the face of the earth."

Gensis 7:5 "And Noah did according unto all that the Lord commanded him."

John 3:16 "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

Deuteronomy 4:33 "Did ever people hear the voice of God speaking out of the midst of the fire, as thou hast heard, and live?"

Exodus 3:1 "Now Moses kept the flock of Jethro his father in law, the priest of Midian: and he led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of God, even to Horeb."

Exodus 3:2 "And the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a flame of fire out of the midst of a bush: and he looked, and, behold, the bush burned with fire, and the bush was not consumed."

Exodus 3:3 "And Moses said, I will now turn aside, and see this great sight, why the bush is not burnt."

Exodus 3:4 " And when the Lord saw that he turned aside to see, God called unto him out of the midst of the bush, and said, Moses, Moses. And he said, Here am I."

Exodus 3:5 " And he said, Draw not nigh hither: put off thy shoes from off thy feet, for the place whereon thou standest is holy ground."

Exodus 3:6 "Moreover he said, I am the God of thy father, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. And Moses hid his face; for he was afraid to look upon God."

Exodus 3:7 "And the Lord said, I have surely seen the affliction of my people which are in Egypt, and have heard their cry by reason of their taskmasters; for I know their sorrows;"

Exodus 3:8 "And I am come down to deliver them out of the hand of the Egyptians, and to bring them up out of that land unto a good land and a large, unto a land flowing with milk and honey; unto the place of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites."

Exodus 3:9 "Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel is come unto me: and I have also seen the oppression wherewith the Egyptians oppress them."

Exodus 3:10 " Come now therefore, and I will send thee unto Pharaoh, that thou mayest bring forth my people the children of Israel out of Egypt."

Exodus 3:11 "And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh, and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?"

Exodus 3:12 "And he said, Certainly I will be with thee; and this shall be a token unto thee, that I have sent thee: When thou hast brought forth the people out of Egypt, ye shall serve God upon this mountain."

Exodus 3:13 "And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?"

Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I Am That I Am: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I Am hath sent me unto you."

Exodus 3:15 " And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

Exodus 3:16 "Go, and gather the elders of Israel together, and say unto them, The Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared unto me, saying, I have surely visited you, and seen that which is done to you in Egypt:"

Exodus 3:17 "And I have said, I will bring you up out of the affliction of Egypt unto the land of the Canaanites, and the Hittites, and the Amorites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, unto a land flowing with milk and honey."

Exodus 3:18 "And they shall hearken to thy voice: and thou shalt come, thou and the elders of Israel, unto the king of Egypt, and ye shall say unto him, The Lord God of the Hebrews hath met with us: and now let us go, we beseech thee, three days' journey into the wilderness, that we may sacrifice to the Lord our God."

Exodus 3:19 "And I am sure that the king of Egypt will not let you go, no, not by a mighty hand."

Exodus 3:20 "And I will stretch out my hand, and smite Egypt with all my wonders which I will do in the midst thereof: and after that he will let you go."

Exodus 3:21 "And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty."

Exodus 3:22 "But every woman shall borrow of her neighbour, and of her that sojourneth in her house, jewels of silver, and jewels of gold, and raiment: and ye shall put them upon your sons, and upon your daughters; and ye shall spoil the Egyptians."

Actually the true definition of fool can be found in Psalm 14:1 "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good."

Nothing ridiculous about the TRUTH. Thank you very much for your persecution!

Matthew 5:10 "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven."

Matthew 5:11 "Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake."

Matthew 5:12 "Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you."

Pastor Ezekiel 03-26-2014 04:18 AM

Jack is a hopeless retarded who keeps stealing his keeper's laptop and registering under different names on God's favorite forum. This one is his 15th according to the DOF.

:yawn: