The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   False Religions and Cults (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Atheists Declared Mentally Insane (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100048)

Pastor Ezekiel 06-25-2014 06:07 AM

Atheists Declared Mentally Insane

Praise Jesus, even in godless Nigeria can He make His love known!
Quote:

Atheist declared mentally ill in Nigeria

A Nigerian man has been sent to a mental institute in Kano state after he declared that he did not believe in God, according to a humanist charity.

Mubarak Bala, 29, is said to have been forcibly medicated by his Muslim relatives, despite being given a clean bill of health by a doctor.

The International Humanist and Ethical Union say a Lagos-based group has asked a lawyer to take up his case.

Kano is a mainly Muslim state and adopted Sharia (Islamic law) in 2000.

The IHEU says that when Mr Bala told relatives he did not believe in God, they asked a doctor if he was mentally ill.

Despite being told that he was not unwell, Mr Bala's family then went to a second doctor, who declared that his atheism was a side-effect of suffering a personality change, the group says.

Mr Bala, a chemical engineering graduate, was forcibly committed to a mental institution, but was able to contact activists using a smuggled phone.

IHEU spokesman Bob Churchill said the group was concerned about his "deteriorating condition" and called for his "swift release".

Ezekiel Bathfire 06-25-2014 06:47 AM

Re: Atheists Declared Mentally Insane

1 Attachment(s)
As we have always known, God has made Himself Manifest throughout the world and in our daily lives. That invisible force that we feel, that presence that is there when we are looking for our car keys or when a footballer gets a touchdown - we thank God because it is obvious that it is His Doing.

We know that it would be wrong to see God, the very sight would kill us, but we feel that He is just around the corner and out of sight. When nothing happens, we know God is there but saying "No" or "Wait" and when something good does happen, we know that it is God saying "Yes, My Blessed One!" That is how we can prove God exists. (Not that we need proof, but it there all the same.)

But medical science has been slow to realise that we True Christians are the sane ones and it is the Atheists who are stark, staring mad, fruitcakes of the highest order, delusional souls whose pathetic world denies the obvious and all the masses of evidence... UNTIL NOW!

Elmer G. White 06-25-2014 07:42 AM

While this is obvious to every True Christian™, it is still most delightful that secular authorities are also beginning to see the vile hazards of atheism and other sodomy-derived disorders.

• Religious people live 29% longer and active Church-goers (I surmise this would mean a True Christian™ congregation) by almost a half.
  • Religious people live happier lives, i.e., have less depression, i.e., are mentally sane, i.e., not insane as atheists.
  • Friedrich Nietzsche became insane because of atheism.

The Bible also tells us so:
Titus 2:12
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

Yours in Christ,

Elmer:bye:

Mistress Cookie 06-25-2014 08:25 AM

The Atheisn'ts make me so mad. Anyone with half a brain in their head can see why they're drawn to this "magical thinking".

• They're afraid of death...so they keep imagining their "science" will somehow let them live forever.
  • Since the dawn of time, men have worried about the unexplainable. So these oh so "rational" men just come up with scientific "facts" to explain everything, and put them at ease. How Convenient!
  • Greedy: Won't tithe or give to religious charities!
  • Can't think for themselves: Have to wait for new copy of The Lancet or Psychology Today to arrive.
  • Self-Justification: It's science's "plan" that they do this or that. Yeah, right! How can science come up with a "plan" when it can't even read or write?? (Science has no body.)
  • Notice how the Atheist/Science claim is always changing over the centuries. We True Christians™ never change, and that's because the truth never changes! Don't ask God™ to meet you halfway!
  • Notice how they stick together; Don't want to be challenged or woken up from their dream by dissenting parties.
  • Selfish Encroachers: Violently defend their "knowledge" and singlemindedly force it into LAW!
  • AND Force their sick beliefs on their children: Won't enroll them in churches so the child can decide for Itself.

So much more to say, but now I'm sick to my stomach.

ATHEIST (on right)

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...er/robbery.png

Johny Joe Hold 06-25-2014 03:59 PM

It is universally agreed upon atheism is a disorder. Why, then, do so many uninformed voters go to the polls and elect atheist Obama.

This country would be so much better off with a Christian President of sound mind.

Ex-soccer player 06-25-2014 04:18 PM

Atheists should be put in mental hospitals because they are a danger to themselves and others :crazyeyes:

They are a danger to themselves because unbelievers will be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8) and "shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Revelation 20:10). This is not something that a sane person would pursue.

They are a danger to others because they lack a moral compass and that cannot be good for society. Also, the presence of atheists in an area might enrage God which will increase the likelihood of tornadoes and earthquakes.

So I think extreme atheists should be put into prisons or mental hospitals, agnostics may receive outpatient care.

Olasnah 06-27-2014 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1096443)
The Atheisn'ts make me so mad. Anyone with half a brain in their head can see why they're drawn to this "magical thinking".

• They're afraid of death...so they keep imagining their "science" will somehow let them live forever.
    • Um, we're very much afraid of death because we like being alive. We're not a death cult like you guys are. Sure, it'd be great to live 20,000 years, but I don't have any illusions that I'm going to make it past 100. I've been lucky to make it past age 40 so far, as there have been plenty of close calls already. I'd like a few more years, but that's it really. You're dramatizing this a bit much. Only a fool wouldn't want to live as long as they can. I get my shots and I try to eat well and exercise, but I'm all too aware that I don't live in an era where immortality is going to be achievable. Maybe in a few hundred years medicine will advance to the point that life expectancies are greatly extended, and '100' is just middle age. I would hope so, and I have confidence that perhaps we will achieve that, but there also may be limits to what we can do outside of a few more thousand years of scientific knowledge that must be accumulated. Sucks for us, but, what are you gonna do...
  • Since the dawn of time, men have worried about the unexplainable. So these oh so "rational" men just come up with scientific "facts" to explain everything, and put them at ease. How Convenient!
    • What in blazes do you think you're doing with your Bible and the 'facts' in it?
  • Greedy: Won't tithe or give to religious charities!
    • Nonsense. Factually incorrect. Numerous charities exist that have no religious affiliation. I've donated plenty of times in terms of money, food, clothes, etc.
  • Can't think for themselves: Have to wait for new copy of The Lancet or Psychology Today to arrive.
    • How so? We study philosophical concepts about existence and life probably more than you do.
  • Self-Justification: It's science's "plan" that they do this or that. Yeah, right! How can science come up with a "plan" when it can't even read or write?? (Science has no body.)
    • Not sure what you're even saying here.
  • Notice how the Atheist/Science claim is always changing over the centuries. We True Christians™ never change, and that's because the truth never changes! Don't ask God™ to meet you halfway!
    • You'd be burned for a heretic if you were thrown back in time to the 'real' era of Christianity several hundred years ago. Most of you are about as 'christian' as any atheist is.
    • Our acquired knowledge has changed and been built up. For example, most of you are alive today because of what we have learned about germs/viruses. Barely 100 years ago, doctors pretty much could only either amputate for injuries or hope for the best for the sick, and only very basic methods of pain relief, anesthetics and such existed. What has been learned in detail about how these mechanisms work has also shaped our understanding of human evolution (gasp) and other things. But, I'm not sure what you think our 'claim' is.
  • Notice how they stick together; Don't want to be challenged or woken up from their dream by dissenting parties.
    • Pot/Kettle? Never much known an atheist/agnostic who isn't up for an argumentative challenge though.
  • Selfish Encroachers: Violently defend their "knowledge" and singlemindedly force it into LAW!
    • Call me when your religion stops lobbying Congressmen and Senators to enact laws...Most of what a lot of 'us' (and we're not organized in any real way) do is simply to counter all the BS that your religious faiths want to put into law. If I wanted to live like it was 500 years ago, I'd build a time machine and go there.
  • AND Force their sick beliefs on their children: Won't enroll them in churches so the child can decide for Itself.
    • Of course. Indoctrination is the most severe form of brainwashing. Did YOU have anything figured out when you were 10 years old? Of course not. Children are extremely vulnerable to intimidation/authority and the information that comes from those sources. Best to have such people simply provide very basic guidance with education, teach them to think for themselves. If they happen to arrive at the conclusion (as an adult) that Christianity somehow makes sense for them, great. If not, then so what?
So much more to say, but now I'm sick to my stomach.

ATHEIST (on right)

WWJDnow 06-28-2014 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olasnah (Post 1096959)
What in blazes do you think you're doing with your Bible and the 'facts' in it?

We're preaching it. The whole point is to avoid the blazes, though.

jason123 06-28-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1096443)
Notice how the Atheist/Science claim is always changing over the centuries. We True Christians™ never change, and that's because the truth never changes! Don't ask God™ to meet you halfway!

"1 Timothy 2:11-15
Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

It makes me so mad when woman does not understand her place. God have made this clear in bible.

Didymus Much 06-28-2014 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jason123 (Post 1097086)
...It makes me so mad when woman does not understand her place. God have made this clear in bible.

Until you prove that you're a man, you have no grounds to complain, so shut up. :sleep2:

Beroshi 07-24-2014 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ex-soccer player (Post 1096507)
Atheists should be put in mental hospitals because they are a danger to themselves and others :crazyeyes:

They are a danger to themselves because unbelievers will be thrown into the lake of fire (Revelation 21:8) and "shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever" (Revelation 20:10). This is not something that a sane person would pursue.

They are a danger to others because they lack a moral compass and that cannot be good for society. Also, the presence of atheists in an area might enrage God which will increase the likelihood of tornadoes and earthquakes.

So I think extreme atheists should be put into prisons or mental hospitals, agnostics may receive outpatient care.

Dear God! You used to be a soccer player? Don't you know God hates (!) soccer?! http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=44593

Bobby-Joe 07-24-2014 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Olasnah (Post 1096959)
Call me when your religion stops lobbying Congressmen and Senators to enact laws...Most of what a lot of 'us' (and we're not organized in any real way) do is simply to counter all the BS that your religious faiths want to put into law. If I wanted to live like it was 500 years ago, I'd build a time machine and go there. .

Call me when scientists stop making up mathematical formals that conveniently match the observable and unilaterally declaring these math formals laws.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-16-2014 02:10 AM

Witch Hammer 08-16-2014 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1105725)

Check out the unGodly bulge in that guy's swim shorts....disgraceful...

And If the female wasn't so stupid, she'd know that her nether-parts might as well be shark chum. Just like Eve, she has placed the man in jeopardy. Stupid atheists...

Pastor Ezekiel 08-16-2014 05:20 PM

Even the ultraliberal TV show "Access Hollywood" knows how dangerous the atheist menace is. And of course the atheists all have their panties in a wad over it. :lol:
Quote:

Access Hollywood host attacks Atheists

Is this what persecution looks like? Access Hollywood host Shaun Robinson says “if I’m ever around an atheist, I think I’m gonna get hit by lightning or something. I just don’t even want to be in the room with them.”

Conservative Christian actor Kevin Sorbo and Access Hollywood host Robinson engaged in what many might consider hate speech on the August 12 edition of Access Hollywood.

Sorbo was appearing on Access Hollywood to promote his movie, “God is not Dead.”

In an obnoxious display of Christian privilege, Sorbo and Robinson openly bashed atheists, repeating ugly stereotypes in an attempt to belittle and marginalize the secular community. The following is an excerpt from that discussion:

Sorbo: … I’ve seen these guys [atheists] on TV and cable outlets… Atheists actually have, like, chapters and they have, I mean, it’s weird. I see the anger when these guys get on TV! And I’m going, wow, how do you get so angry about something you don’t believe in?

Robinson: Right…

Sorbo: I find that very interesting.

Robinson: Every time I’m around, if I’m ever around an atheist, I think I’m gonna get hit by lightning or something. I just don’t even want to be in the room with them.

Sorbo: It’s weird how they can get nativity scenes pulled down because they say it offends them. They’re offended by something they don’t believe in. Well, it offends about 90% of people of the country that they take the nativity scenes down, but apparently, the majority doesn’t have a voice in this country anymore, so what are you gonna do?

Sorbo: What’s interesting, people can say, oh, that doesn’t happen, where students get persecuted at universities because of their belief. It does happen. At the end of the movie, we show 37 court cases — we could’ve shown many more — in the closing credits of major universities being sued by students because they’re being persecuted purely for having a faith in God. What’s the big deal? I mean, live and let live. I’m a live and let live kind of guy. If [you're] an atheist, fine. If you’re an Agnostic, we can talk…

Robinson: God is telling us now we have to go to a commercial…

I have always been a fan of Kevin Sorbo. Jesus loves that man! :thumbsup:

Johny Joe Hold 08-18-2014 02:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1105786)
Even the ultraliberal TV show "Access Hollywood" knows how dangerous the atheist menace is. And of course the atheists all have their panties in a wad over it. :lol:

I don't see how atheists can deny the reason we have bad weather is because God is smiting them. It's crystal clear.

Mentally insane, a menace, and all of the above.

Pastor Ezekiel 04-12-2016 03:48 AM

I admired this editorial cartoon that ran the other day in the Freehold True Christian™ Herald. It makes an important point that we should never forget; atheists eat Christian babies. They are under orders from their master satan to eat Christian babies, and they don't regret it for one moment.

Talk about sick, depraved sinners. :badmood:

Ezekiel Bathfire 04-12-2016 04:42 PM

A bold warning - Christian Spiritual Social Workers should be 24/7 with all babies in atheist households.

Alvin Moss 04-13-2016 03:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 1178330)
A bold warning - Christian Spiritual Social Workers should be 24/7 with all babies in atheist households.

Would it not be better for all concerned to seize the youth and remove them to good Christian homes?

Redeemed Papist 04-13-2016 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1178351)
Would it not be better for all concerned to seize the youth and remove them to good Christian homes?

How any government that has any respect for Jesus can leave a child in a home that will teach it to love burning in Hell is beyond imagination. Atheists don't even beat children within an inch of their lives for doubting that Jesus is LORD. How can they be expected to have the right attitude to obeying God's word if you don't follow God's clear instructions on wayward children. All of them should have been dragged to the edge of the city and killed as children.