The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Belly punching - do the Japs have a cure for teen mania? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88123)

lukasekman 03-03-2013 12:24 PM

Belly punching - do the Japs have a cure for teen mania?

During a routine check-up about alternatives to the Big Pharma's coerced medical treatments, one of my fellow investigation teams in CCHR came up with something that might be of interest:

The Japs appear to have a cure against teen mania, which doesn't involve any harmful and addictive psychiatric drugs. It is very simple and it appear to work - punch the manic teen in the belly until she realize that there is nothing hip with changing mind every now and then.

Here is one of the leading Jap doctors in the practice, please beware of semi-nudity, but remember that this is Japan: http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ing-ko-1466867
On the site, there are videos where he show in details how he perform his treatments, without involving any evil psychiatry.

On my next meeting with CCHR, I will bring up the issue. If we can recruit enough belly punchers, we have a hope to thwart the current epidemic of mania. Our army of cyber stalkers will find and fetch those who is in need of treatment. Every live saved from evil psychiatry is worth every bruised tummy in the world.

A word of caution: using Google Translate of similar secular services give gibberish results as best, and completely misleading as worst. Please consult Genesis 11:5-8 before you claim that this is a fetish or other nonsense. And yes, Google is in the hands with Big Pharma, and they want people addicted to insulin and other drugs.

James Hutchins 03-03-2013 03:33 PM

Re: Belly punching - do the Japs have a cure for teen mania?

I am a believer in traditional ways. God has the Bible tell us to strike swiftly with a iron rod. So that is what I use. Five or six swings and any child stops complaining or that incessant whimpering.
Psalm 2:9
Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
Revelation 2:27
And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father.

Use of the rod has the added benefit that my knuckles cannot become bruised or scraped.

Proverbs 13:24He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.
My children know I love them. One look at them and there is no doubt

Professor Bessemer 03-03-2013 03:58 PM

Every now and then, those little yellow heathens do manage to come up with something Godly, even if it is by accident. But I am afraid that here in America, with our current liberal and secular political climate, this sort of Bible sanctioned treatment would be a non starter.

It is truly sad when a backward, godless culture that worships statues and dead ancestors behaves in a more Biblical way than we are allowed to here in God's Favorite Country©.

BelieverInGod 03-03-2013 11:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer (Post 983193)
Every now and then, those little yellow heathens do manage to come up with something Godly, even if it is by accident. But I am afraid that here in America, with our current liberal and secular political climate, this sort of Bible sanctioned treatment would be a non starter.

It is truly sad when a backward, godless culture that worships statues and dead ancestors behaves in a more Biblical way than we are allowed to here in God's Favorite Country©.

Amen Professor,

Although I think that Seth has already studied these techniques. Maybe I should do more situps.

lukasekman 03-05-2013 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Bessemer (Post 983193)

The feminists are responsible for the absence of this clean and simple method in America. They claim it's cruel to punch a woman in the stomach, while their real agenda is to obstruct every alternative to coercive medical practices of Big Pharma and Obamacare.

Godfly 03-06-2013 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lukasekman (Post 983178)
During a routine check-up about alternatives to the Big Pharma's coerced medical treatments, one of my fellow investigation teams in CCHR came up with something that might be of interest:

The Japs appear to have a cure against teen mania, which doesn't involve any harmful and addictive psychiatric drugs. It is very simple and it appear to work - punch the manic teen in the belly until she realize that there is nothing hip with changing mind every now and then.

Here is one of the leading Jap doctors in the practice, please beware of semi-nudity, but remember that this is Japan: http://www.break.com/usercontent/200...ing-ko-1466867
On the site, there are videos where he show in details how he perform his treatments, without involving any evil psychiatry.

On my next meeting with CCHR, I will bring up the issue. If we can recruit enough belly punchers, we have a hope to thwart the current epidemic of mania. Our army of cyber stalkers will find and fetch those who is in need of treatment. Every live saved from evil psychiatry is worth every bruised tummy in the world.

A word of caution: using Google Translate of similar secular services give gibberish results as best, and completely misleading as worst. Please consult Genesis 11:5-8 before you claim that this is a fetish or other nonsense. And yes, Google is in the hands with Big Pharma, and they want people addicted to insulin and other drugs.

I can never tell if a jap is a boy or a girl. The little buggers like to crossdress. I'm all for punching a kid in the stomach but the japs probably want you to put them in a dress first.

gav_uk 05-05-2019 01:23 PM

Greetings from the UK.
I stumbled upon this thread whilst searching for ways to better discipline my wife and daughter.
Has anybody tried this method and did they have any long term success?

Isabella White 05-05-2019 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gav_uk (Post 1251239)
Greetings from the UK.
I stumbled upon this thread whilst searching for ways to better discipline my wife and daughter.

Hello! Greetings in :jesus-fancy:' precious Name, and :welcome: to our :true-american-2: assembly, here at :landover-fancy:. We are happy that you have found your way here to seek fellowship with us. Most importantly, we pray that you have decided, truly, to seek the :lord-fancy: :jesus-fancy: :christ-fancy: as your :savior-fancy:. I should mention that we are a "no nonsense" group of :true-fancy: believers here. You will find that all of our Scriptural references come from the :kjv1611:. We do not use any of those other watered-down versions, and we do not cherry-pick our favorite verses whilst ignoring others.

It appears that you are new here. So, as is customary with our new people, we would love it if you would visit our Introductions Forum, which is linked below. You can create a message of introduction by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper-left side of the page. That page is found here:

https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16

When you're posting your message to us, perhaps you can favor us by telling us a bit about yourself, such as how you became saved from your wretched sins by the :blood: of :jesus-fancy::christ-fancy: (if that has happened), how you plan to serve the :lord-fancy: in order to avoid burning in :hell-2: forever (which is where you deserve to be for living a life of sin), and what church you currently attend. We'd also love to know what your favorite Bible verse is.

I'd like to leave you with a Scriptural verse of particular significance, and one that you must consider very seriously: Romans 6:23 " For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."

May :god-fancy: richly bless you as you find :him-fancy: here, at :forum-fancy:, :landover-fancy:. We look forward to getting to know you. A blessed day to you, Miss. Sincerely, Isabella W.

P.S. I'll let the menfolk answer your question about belly punching. It's not something that I, a :true-fancy: lady, have had experience in.

Mary Etheldreda 05-05-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gav_uk (Post 1251239)
Greetings from the UK.

I believe these topics are raised at the Men's Bible Study here in Freehold, but that's not open to the Unsaved of course. If you're having troubles maintaining discipline in your home, I suggest you join us for some wholesome family values discussion! You can read and join in any discussion on our friendly forums. Each post has a "tag" at the bottom that directs you to other posts of similar nature. For example, here are a few posts tagged under "Family Values." I look forward to your contributions!