The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Creation Science (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Autism - the New Gay (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=79746)

GodsLOVE 08-07-2012 05:54 AM

Re: Autism - the New Gay

I should also clarify that our programing includes training parents and requiring them to carry out therapy methods. I have seen amazing parents come into our program, and I have seen lacking parents come into our program. Some step up, some do not. From my experience many of our families do have proper discipline for their children - but definitely not all. There are usually siblings in the family who have no developmental delays, and I have usually had great experiences including these siblings in therapy - to help develop social and play skills - as they love their affected sibling and are interested in giving of themselves to help their loved one.

Zechariah Smyth 08-07-2012 06:02 AM

I pray that this 30 to 40 hours per week of retard intervention includes plenty of "Jesus time" if you know what I mean.

YiC,

Zech

Mary Etheldreda 08-07-2012 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodsLOVE (Post 915129)
I am learning and growing in my life with God - and I will be for the rest of my days on this earth - you'll never hear me say that I've got it completely right, I will always be burdened with sin. But I am working towards giving God my best, and giving myself fully to Him. God's work in me has me moving to replace my own anger and disrespect towards others with love and patience - especially when I am being persecuted. (identifying with you having to see the inappropriate messages that those who disagree with you have left on these boards) I have never experienced a more difficult transition in how I live - and I mess up regularly. For me, in my mind, stopping short would have been reacting to this tread with disrespect or deciding not to have faith and shy away from sharing the message that He had placed in my heart.

Well now, I find that a bit sad that you would be satisfied with this. Jesus promises He will never forsake us (Hebrews 13:5) so clearly it is you who forsakes Him. Why do you do this? Why do you lack this trust in His promise to release you from sin should you allow Him to abide within you? (1st John 3:6-9) You are holding Him back and that means you do not have faith in Him, but reserve faith in yourself. That pride will bring you straight to Hell.

Quote:

In full disclosure I should share that I was pulled to this post because of the content. I have changed the professional direction of my life in the last 5 years to dedicate myself to participating in the treatment of children with autism. Seeing the pain that these children go through and what they can overcome has never stopped amazing me. I have now seen multiple children work to the point of being indistinguishable from their peers in a typical classroom. This is not possible for every child, but the only researched intervention to produce these results is an intensive (30-40 hrs/wk) behavioral therapy called Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) that is implemented as early in development as possible. Two research studies have shown 50% of participants to reach normal IQ scores and as stated above, participate in a typical classroom without any special aid. (Lovaas, Sallows) We teach communication, social skills, cognitive skills, and give tools on how to overcome uncontrollable behaviors such as painful head banging (head banging is many times the result of severe sensory over stimulation, or the emotional pain of severe anxiety). I have even implemented programs with several families who desperately wanted their child to be able to attend church service - our therapists attend service with the family. I only wish to share my experience here. You would be amazed at the thirst for knowledge and growth that these children have once we just realize that they do not learn like the rest of us - and we teach them in a way that they understand.

If they are not taught to have faith in Christ for the redemption of their sins, then all this work will have been for naught. What good does ABA therapy do in Hell?

As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one
Romans 3:10

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God
Romans 3:23

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Romans 6:23

He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already,
because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
John 3:18

Quote:

I now have a deep love for God and strive to make Him central in my life every day – but still working on getting past the distractions, every day.

Clearly not. You're holding back. You don't trust the God to be faithful to His Word.

Quote:

Mary, I want to thank you for your conversation with me. I appreciate that you did not make me feel uncomfortable or be-littled for what I shared.

Very best.

All questions and opinions are welcomed here!

Zachariah4Christ 08-07-2012 05:51 PM

My brother is autistic and was born to Christian parents who follow the bible. He was autistic before he could comprehend what right and wrong were. He never stood a chance. In this respect, I'm not sure autism is related to atheism.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-08-2012 05:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachariah4Christ (Post 915344)
My brother is autistic and was born to Christian parents who follow the bible. He was autistic before he could comprehend what right and wrong were. He never stood a chance. In this respect, I'm not sure autism is related to atheism.

Some babies are born wicked.

Quote:

Psalm 58:3 The wicked are estranged from the womb: they go astray as soon as they be born, speaking lies
Please make a thread of your own in the "Introductions" section of the forum, so that we can properly greet you. Tell us about yourself, your church, and how you came to find Jesus.

And if you're here to flame us, better take a look at THIS before making an even bigger ass out of yourself. :rtfm:

patricklau 08-09-2012 10:25 PM

I think this article is proof that all autists are gay:

The search for a 14 year-old (autistic) boy who went missing in Burbank ended after he was spotted at a popular gay bar in West Hollywood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1021996.html

Mary Etheldreda 08-10-2012 12:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patricklau (Post 916543)
I think this article is proof that all autists are gay:

The search for a 14 year-old (autistic) boy who went missing in Burbank ended after he was spotted at a popular gay bar in West Hollywood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1021996.html

Of course autistics are gay. Autistics are atheist and all atheists are homosexual (and that's not the least of it - they will rape and masturbate with anything they can get their hands on).

godpower97 08-13-2012 01:13 PM

I have a close friend with a sibling that has autism. I can assure you that this child is not gay or an atheist in any sense of the word, his family is very deeply Christian. What's so bad about autism that you have to label it as "atheistic" and
"gay?" Autistics need alot of Christian love, not more hate and discrimination.

Mary Etheldreda 08-13-2012 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godpower97 (Post 918077)
I have a close friend with a sibling that has autism. I can assure you that this child is not gay or an atheist in any sense of the word, his family is very deeply Christian. What's so bad about autism that you have to label it as "atheistic" and

What could be more loving that to share the cure?

Your friend's family may feel "very deeply Christian," but clearly they are not. Many (most?) Christians think they're honoring and loving the LORD but what they're really doing is worshiping a phantom they've created from bits and pieces of information and personal experience. Instead, they worship what amounts to a fabrication of what they would consider the perfect being to be, based on their own conditioned moral code.

We here at Landover Baptist Church worship the God of the Bible, the Christ revealed, crucified and resurrected, as foretold in the Old Testament and recorded in the New. We will not apologize for worshiping Him, either, so you can take your guilt-trip somewhere else. We know He alone is what some call, the "Great Physician."

Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases
Psalms 103:3

He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.
Psalms 107:20

For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD;
because they called thee an Outcast, saying, This is Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
Jeremiah 30:17

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom,
and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
Matthew 4:23

Is any sick among you? let him call for the elders of the church;
and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord
James 5:14

Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
James 5:16

Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness:
by whose stripes ye were healed.
1 Peter 2:24

If you are a good friend, you would tell them to repent of their ways, to stop putting their trust in science, the "wisdom of this world" (1 Corinthians 3:19), and put their trust in God alone.

May God bless you in this task. It won't be easy, you may lose a friend, but I will pray they will open their hearts to the Truth.

:)

Ezekiel Bathfire 08-13-2012 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by godpower97 (Post 918077)
I have a close friend with a sibling that has autism.

Tell us if you know, "What did the parents do to anger God?"
Quote:

I can assure you that this child is not gay
You have tested the child for gayness? How did you do that?
Quote:

or an atheist in any sense of the word,
There is only one sense of the word. Atheist = An abomination, a liar and a fool, a person who denies the obvious and God. (Landover Christian Dictionary 1907)
Quote:

his family is very deeply Christian.
Quite impossible - I suspect they are some strange sect or, as we say, "False Christians." Why else would the demons of gayness be able to enter his rectum?
Quote:

What's so bad about autism that you have to label it as "atheistic" and
I would have thought that you knew the True Story of the man who was autistic in the Bible. Jesus drove out the devils from him and sent them into a herd of pigs that then ran over a cliff.

Landover Pastors perform this service - it is not cheap and you have to provide your own pigs - you may wish to mention it to the family.

Chaz1218 08-28-2012 11:42 AM

Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behaviour.

Zechariah Smyth 08-28-2012 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 923826)
Autism is A disorder of neural development characterized by impaired social interaction and communication, and by restricted and repetitive behaviour.

So they keep acting queer over and over and over?

Good grief, what a nightmare.

:(

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

Mary Etheldreda 08-29-2012 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 923826)

Autism is a disorder of spiritual development.

scottie bookends 08-29-2012 06:59 AM

:sarcasm:While i agree you sister in Christ about the things that people use as excuses to tolerate evils and moral molasses. There is a level of ignorance here on your understanding of are autism. I have two children with this condition as you probably don't if you have any children you can only be blessed if they are born normal. I have one child who is born without the condition as it is i asure you very real.
As a brother in the Lord research before you do these positions that seem to be valid but not based in facts. I like millions of parents believe this is a condition due to mass corrupt and satanic vaccinations as our gov't with corrupt money hungry medical corps.,mass inucculate the future generations.
But i know this, there's been a lot of exposure over the last several years about the truth of this issue and people are mad especially parents! There have been quiet victories praise the Lord for some parents. You look into this as you here more children unable to talk but make just sounds and there not pretending!!!!!! I love you in the Lord...... Study to show yourself....
In His service

scottie bookends 08-29-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 924099)

Do you have children? Do you know anyone with children that have this condition?

scottie bookends 08-29-2012 07:10 AM

Your not informed!!!!!

Chaz1218 08-29-2012 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 924099)

Actually you will find that it's a disorder of neural development.

Dr Laurence Niles 08-29-2012 07:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chaz1218 (Post 924120)
Actually you will find that it's a disorder of neural development.

Neural means brain and it is our brains that make our choices and all our choices are based on moral choices.

Where do these morals come from?

That's right: the Holy Spirit.

FACT.

We use our brains to follow the Holy Spirit. When I choice not to bite someone or not to bang my head on a toilet until it bleeds I am making a spiritual choice.

FACT.

Someone who is spiritually retarded will skip up and down chanting and spinning a wheel on a toy car. Ever seen any one do that while singing a hym?

FACT.

Read the Bible and you will see why.

YIC

scottie bookends 08-29-2012 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zachariah4Christ (Post 915344)

These people that are believers here have amazing insite but have severe ignorance on some issues and relate these to spiritual when there just physical. I implore you people to first look into the issue and you will see this is a real issue that has nothing to do with being gay because you found one story! But has to do with mercy in vaccines and floride in our water and tooth paste! LOOK up floride it is a dangerous TOXIN and MECURY deadly. Look up vaccination ingredients that's going in your vaccinations and You might:angry:. You might cry or curse but don't just realize who is in control of this world and God will repay him and all that follow him. You've all been decieved now you know!

Chaz1218 08-29-2012 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laurence Niles (Post 924122)
Neural means brain and it is our brains that make our choices and all our choices are based on moral choices.

Where do these morals come from?

That's right: the Holy Spirit.

FACT.

We use our brains to follow the Holy Spirit. When I choice not to bite someone or not to bang my head on a toilet until it bleeds I am making a spiritual choice.

FACT.

Someone who is spiritually retarded will skip up and down chanting and spinning a wheel on a toy car. Ever seen any one do that while singing a hym?

FACT.

Read the Bible and you will see why.

YIC

Actually autism affects the cerebellum which is the part of the brain responsible for motor skills and also helps with speech and interaction skills.