The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   URGENT ! QUEERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ?? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=18882)

Brother_Percy 01-12-2009 11:28 PM

URGENT ! QUEERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

1 Attachment(s)
Please help me! When I left the house this morning I was shocked and disgusted to find THIS on the sidewalk, just outside my home...

Attachment 7530

For those who do not know what this is, it is a used condom. This can only mean one thing - That I have Homosexuals in my neighborhood! They were probably sodomizing each other on my front lawn, while I was asleep!!

Now I am afraid to leave my own home for fear I catch AIDS! I have been hiding behind the sofa all day, with a loaded 12 gauge Stevens 311D double barreled sawed-off shotgun, a Savage-Springfield 67H pump-action, a Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9 mm semi-automatic rifle, two 9 mm Intratec Tec-9 Semi-automatic handguns, 4 hunting knives, and a flare-gun. If any faggot dares try to get in here and rape me, it'll be the last thing they ever do!

Everyone is a suspect! What can I do? They are probably watching my home while I write this. Please Help!

Bob4God 01-12-2009 11:31 PM

Re: URGENT ! QUEERS IN MY NEIGHBORHOOD ! WHAT SHOULD I DO ??

For Heaven's sake Brother Percy, I know you're frightened but whatever you do, DO NOT shoot a homer!!! You will splatter the AIDs all over your True Christian home!

If you have not done so already, pile furniture in front of the door, and then bolt all the windows down. Call the police and let them know what you found.

A used condom left in front of your house is a threat message sent by homosexual predators! YOU ARE NEXT.

You should get down to FREEHOLD FIREARMS and stock up on survival items and bio suits as soon as possible!

Brother_Percy 01-12-2009 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 282830)
A used condom left in front of your house is a threat message sent by homosexual predators! YOU ARE NEXT.

Dear Lord... maybe they're targeting members of THIS Church?? Has anyone else received a message like this over the last few days??

It's a well known FACT that queers and homos like to target Christians to abuse. They hate us because they know our God knows the truth about 'em. I'm not sure what i'm planning to do. I've already contacted the DOF, and awaiting their response.

I'm thinking of maybe setting the house on fire as some sort of diversionary tactic, and going out shooting! I think I can just get to the car without some faggot touching me or breathing on me. I can see two kids talking on the sidewalk, I'm not sure if they're in on it.

Wish me luck!

Bob4God 01-12-2009 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 282838)
Dear Lord... maybe they're targeting members of THIS Church?? Has anyone else received a message like this over the last few days??

It's a well known FACT that queers and homos like to target Christians to abuse. They hate us because they know our God knows the truth about 'em. I'm not sure what i'm planning to do. I've already contacted the DOF, and awaiting their response.

I'm thinking of maybe setting the house on fire as some sort of diversionary tactic, and going out shooting! I think I can just get to the car without some faggot touching me or breathing on me. I can see two kids talking on the sidewalk, I'm not sure if they're in on it.

Wish me luck!

The car is the FIRST place they'll be waiting! They could be hiding in the back seat, or maybe UNDER the car waiting to bite your ankles and give you the AIDs!

I am truly frightened for you and I am praying that GOD keep you safe! However I am starting to get worried about what you said, that they are targeting members of our church. :(

I will keep the lights on tonight. Percy, if you need a place to get away from the homosexuals, consider my house your house.

Eugene Hackwith 01-12-2009 11:45 PM

Are you downwind of the used rubber? I hear that new Super-AIDS can become airborne and travel miles.

I mean, it's only a matter of time before the homers have so much unprotected sex that the virus becomes stronger.

Bobby-Joe 01-12-2009 11:48 PM

Bob4God has an excellent point; homers will try to spray you with their AIDs tainted blood on you any chance they get. That is the real reason they want to have sex with you Percy; to give you AIDs so you become an atheist. We know for a fact that most homers don’t even enjoy butt sex, they just want to see as many people damned to hell like them.

Now for what to do in your tactical situation Brother Percy; well if you are professionally trained asset security officer like me you would just go stealth on the homer, slide up behind him and take him down with a quick neck snap. No blood that way. Since you are a civilian Percy you need to engage the target at maximum range, like the property line. While it is by the book hunkering down in an emergency living improved position may not be the best move (though the coach pillows will absorb blood). You may want to acquire good in-close less than lethal weapon like pepper spray, taster or bean bag gun. Stun your target, extend range before selecting the heavy iron for the kill shot.

Good luck and God Bless Brother Percy.

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-12-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 282838)
[…] I can see two kids talking on the sidewalk, I'm not sure if they're in on it.

Doubtless they are the faggot’s catamites. They will be walking sacks of AIDS. They are noting your every movement, your habits, your regular errands, your clothes, everything! Then they report to their homer master!

You try phoning the Police and telling them –it’ll get you nowhere! The kids’ll deny it and the police won’t believe a word you say.

I wish you God’s protection.

PS Don’t put yourself out by calling or coming round until you’ve had a blood test and the results in writing – we’ll be away until then.

Brother_Percy 01-12-2009 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 282839)
However I am starting to get worried about what you said, that they are targeting members of our church.

Well with Zeke going AWOL like that... now THIS... I really don't know what to think...

I will be praying for us all, Bob. I will be praying for us all.

Bob4God 01-12-2009 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 282846)
Well with Zeke going AWOL like that... now THIS... I really don't know what to think...

I am becoming more and more frightened with every moment. I have stationed Mrs. Fore by the front window with a pair of binoculars and a walkie-talkie, and she is to report immediately if she sees anything suspicious. I have brought the dog in for the night, as I do not want him to be raped and infected with some AIDs!

I recommend that you stay away from the windows and doors! There could be a motion-triggered AIDs bomb nearby!

Nobar King 01-13-2009 12:10 AM

Did you save the evidence in a zip-loc bag? It'll be critical in any court cases that may occur. Have you started noticing lots more pink triangles around town?

styrofoamcups 01-13-2009 12:10 AM

You should at LEAST have a jar of Vaseline nearby in the case that you can't fend them off.

Just saying.

ALWAYS BE PREPARED.

HELL IS NIGH!!!!

WildCard~ 01-13-2009 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 282828)
Please help me! When I left the house this morning I was shocked and disgusted to find THIS on the sidewalk, just outside my home...

Attachment 7530

For those who do not know what this is, it is a used condom. This can only mean one thing - That I have Homosexuals in my neighborhood! They were probably sodomizing each other on my front lawn, while I was asleep!!

Now I am afraid to leave my own home for fear I catch AIDS! I have been hiding behind the sofa all day, with a loaded 12 gauge Stevens 311D double barreled sawed-off shotgun, a Savage-Springfield 67H pump-action, a Hi-Point 995 Carbine 9 mm semi-automatic rifle, two 9 mm Intratec Tec-9 Semi-automatic handguns, 4 hunting knives, and a flare-gun. If any faggot dares try to get in here and rape me, it'll be the last thing they ever do!

Everyone is a suspect! What can I do? They are probably watching my home while I write this. Please Help!

Sounds like you got your back end covered pretty well haha

So we must ask ourselves what would JESUS DO??????? Jesus would welcome them with open arms, turn the other cheek. I'm talking about your face cheeks, not your fanny ones, ok just want make that clear.....:brimley:

Please keep us informed on this matter???? May God keep you pure and safe~

Ezekiel Bathfire 01-13-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by styrofoamcups (Post 282863)
You should at LEAST have a jar of Vaseline nearby in the case that you can't fend them off.

Just saying.

ALWAYS BE PREPARED.

HELL IS NIGH!!!!

Defeatist! A fat lot of good you'd have been as Pharaoh's Army was approaching! "Ooo look everyone, the Egyptians are coming, let's stay here and go back to making bricks without straw..."

What's the matter with you man - have you no backbone? Have you no Faith?

styrofoamcups 01-13-2009 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 282870)
Defeatist! A fat lot of good you'd have been as Pharaoh's Army was approaching! "Ooo look everyone, the Egyptians are coming, let's stay here and go back to making bricks without straw..."

What's the matter with you man - have you no backbone? Have you no Faith?

I'm just approaching this situation much like Jesus would!!!

You never know what these fags are capable of...you might as well try to make the experience as *comfortable* as possible. I mean, I don't see God striking down homos anytime soon, what makes you think you're completely SAFE!?
That is just foolish!

Did you know Tutankhamen was a fairy?

Glendora Christianson 01-13-2009 01:35 AM

What a disturbing thread! I recommend that you relocate to a covenant controlled neighborhood that prohibits homosexuality. In the meantime, spray DDT heavily all around your property. The US government is hiding the fact that mosquitoes can spread AIDS!

PS Don't be fooled by "White Only" swimming pools; AIDS is swimming in all public pools, as is bits of homosexual semen, and it's looking for our daughters!

JennyD 01-13-2009 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother_Percy (Post 282846)

Wait, you don't think Zeke's disappearance had anything to do with this, do you?

Bob4God 01-13-2009 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JennyD (Post 282927)
Wait, you don't think Zeke's disappearance had anything to do with this, do you?

As True Christians we cannot trust anybody outside our fold!

What if Zeke was abducted by homosexuals and is being held for a ransom of young Christian men!?!? :fear2:

Landover security better get on top of this, and FAST!

Pastor Al E Pistle 01-13-2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob4God (Post 282947)
As True Christians we cannot trust anybody outside our fold!

What if Zeke was abducted by homosexuals and is being held for a ransom of young Christian men!?!? :fear2:

Landover security better get on top of this, and FAST!

We don't negotiate with terrorists.

ForceAid 01-13-2009 12:17 PM

Damn, you lot are stupid, Condoms are used by men who have sex with women !!:thumbdown: They are used to prevent unwanted labour and the spread of AIDS from person to person. In the 21'st century people do sex for pleasure not only for procreating purposes:closedeyes: and i'm talking here about man and women.If you found a used condom that means that you have responsable neighbours not homosexuals.:thumbsup:

Nobar King 01-13-2009 03:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ForceAid (Post 283009)
i'm talking here about man and women

That's not what Brother Percy is concerned about.