The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover to the Rescue - Christian Help Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Why Can't Negroes Pronounce their Words Right? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88134)

Daisy Mae Johnson 03-04-2013 02:51 AM

Why Can't Negroes Pronounce their Words Right?

Like me, I'm sure you all have noticed that black people cannot enunciate words properly. They are for some reason unable to pronounce D's, R's and TH sounds.

Here is a brave negro man who is trying to teach his fellow savage beasts how to speak American properly. He tries to teach them "ask" instead of "axe' and "bathroom" instead of "bafroom."

I wish more black people were more like this guy. Then we wouldn't have to call the "PO-lice" or "bamblance" as often.

:watermelon:

Bjorn Jensen 03-04-2013 03:02 AM

Re: Why Can't Negroes Pronounce their Words Right?

I cant understand negrotalk without subtitles, its like they speak a different language, these monkeys even had the stomach to translate Jesus into their stupid language :angry:

Billy Bob Jenkins 03-04-2013 03:07 AM

Sometimes the answer to a question is staring you in the face.

The reason Negros can't talk is due to their huge, floppy lips.

God obviously did not intend for them to speak. "Yes masa" should be a sufficient vocabulary, even for a house Negro.

Palmer C. Eldrich 03-04-2013 04:45 PM

I've noticed that the nigras that I see on TV always repeat themselves five times. They don't have enough to say so they rely on quantity over quality for their comments.

Cranky Old Man 03-04-2013 04:55 PM

They simply don't have the brain capacity to speak proper American. That is why they all voted for Obama, they can not comprehend the damage Obama is doing to America. I hope our next president (a white Christian Republican) will outlaw chicken to drive all Negroes out of America. They stopped being useful after 1865 anyway.

Nobar King 03-04-2013 05:15 PM

Obama stutters unless he has a teleprompter. Not surprised.

Bjorn Jensen 03-04-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Palmer C. Eldrich (Post 983445)
I've noticed that the nigras that I see on TV always repeat themselves five times. They don't have enough to say so they rely on quantity over quality for their comments.

They even make White people repeat themselves

Bjorn Jensen 03-04-2013 08:36 PM

Another thing that i dont like about negrotalk is their potty mouthed vocabulary :angry:

James Hutchins 03-04-2013 09:15 PM

I am a simple country fellow, I just do not speak to the creatures other than to say 'Come', 'Work', 'Back' and 'Kennel Up'.
Like dogs, they get easily confused when they hear too many words. So with tremendous True Christian™ affection, I endeavor to keep from from getting riled up.
I've heard the city jungle bunnies talk, well screech like the monkeys they are. I have to believe it is a dominance thing, the loudest must be the leader. I try to always keep that one in my sights.

Godfly 03-05-2013 02:28 AM

God never intended the negro to know as many words as the white man. That's why the economy of words. Axe means both a chopping tool and the verb to "axe" a question. If the negro learned the word ask it would subtract a word from somewhere else in the negro brain. If the negro lost the word for chicken he might very well starve.

Mary Etheldreda 03-05-2013 06:15 PM

I just don't know why negroes can't pronounce their words right. It's just the way God created their brains, I guess. But you know what just melts my heart? To know that God is so gracious and merciful to have inspired own dear Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson to start up such a charitable project, The Ebonics Bible translation project.

God is so good!

Brother Harold Porter 03-05-2013 06:29 PM

Well, to their credit, the negro bucks know how difficult it is to understand their jive. This is why they tend to ask normal people if we know what they are trying to say, every other sentence or so. Bless their handicapped hearts!

GAY AND STUPID 03-29-2013 05:35 AM

your all a bunch of racist bastards

Didymus Much 03-29-2013 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAY AND SINFUL (Post 990512)
You're all a bunch of racist bastards.

FTFY. "You're" = contraction of "you are", "your" = that which belongs to you. And sentences in English end with a period, exclamation point, or question mark, ok?

BelieverInGod 03-29-2013 06:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GAY AND SINFUL (Post 990512)
your all a bunch of racist bastards

And you're illiterate.

I happen to like the American language, and I'd like to save it from turning into a bunch of shoving and grunts.