The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   "Don't Say Gay", Senate Bill 49 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=64205)

Johny Joe Hold 04-27-2011 02:16 PM

"Don't Say Gay", Senate Bill 49

As a professional politician, I have to take my hat off when I see a colleage stepping forward with a fine piece of work.

In this case it is State Senator Stacie Campfield of Tennesse. He has sponcered a bill in the Tennesse Senate which prevents teachers from saying the word "gay" until students had adequate training in the evil and destructive nature of homerism.

God bless Sen. Campfield:

http://www.christianpost.com/news/ta...-author-49998/

BelieverInGod 04-27-2011 03:48 PM

Re: "Don't Say Gay", Senate Bill 49

I think that's fair and balanced, of course the liebrals are going to have a fit about it. They want it the other way around where homosexuality is taught as the 'norm' and only those stupid, crazy Christians want to have heterosexual relationships.

Pastor Isaac Peters 04-27-2011 05:57 PM

Why should queers and queeresses get the special privilege of having their existence acknowledged?

Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson 04-27-2011 08:20 PM

Amen! Why can't theses sissies just go back into their disgusting shadows from where they came?

Nobar King 04-27-2011 09:05 PM

I'm going to keep saying gay whether those fags like it or not.

Bob4God 04-27-2011 10:15 PM

I like where this is headed. If we could prohibit schools from mentioning gays at all, within a couple generations we might be able to make our kids totally forget there was any such thing as homosexuality and they could live in blissful ignorance as Christians ought to do!

SammyA 05-06-2011 10:47 PM

Have to work harder than that to make people forget about us Son ;)
And as if you could ever pass a bill to make EVERY school prohibit the saying of the word gay. :')
AND, even if you could, its a simple definition, so henceforth won't make any difference to whether people know about homosexuality? ;)
Your Logic Is Flawed.
Come back when you've migrated your woefully inadequate brain to the wonders of adult life. ;)

BelieverInGod 05-06-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SammyA (Post 746259)
Have to work harder than that to make people forget about us Son ;)
And as if you could ever pass a bill to make EVERY school prohibit the saying of the word gay. :')
AND, even if you could, its a simple definition, so henceforth won't make any difference to whether people know about homosexuality? ;)
Your Logic Is Flawed.
Come back when you've migrated your woefully inadequate brain to the wonders of adult life. ;)

Seven posts, one page, and the atheist trollscum are still too lazy to be bothered to read it.

SammyA 05-06-2011 10:59 PM

As a matter of fact, I've probably been following this story more than you have?
The bill being put forth in Tennessee is being strongly contested by the FCKH8 campaign, and Is likely to be put down before it even comes within a lightyear of being passed.
And, if your IQ level was high enough to be able to comprehend basic textual evidence, you would be able to see that I was replying to the post before mine? ;)
If you can read the greatest fiction novel ever created, then you can easily read a few lines of text on a forum page. :)
I did enjoy the Bible however, perhaps one of the most entertaining reads I've ever had, Makes you wonder what the world would be like if it was actually real...