The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   LBC's War on Sin (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=43415)

Cranky Old Man 05-29-2010 09:56 AM

11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!
http://i.imgur.com/1xMUg4F.png

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
  1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
  2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
  3. The Danish Prime Minister was Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
  4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
  5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
  6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
  7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
  8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."
  9. Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. Exodus 20:15 "hou shalt not steal."
  10. According to the Danish newspaper "B.T.", Hans Christian Andersen wrote fairy tales about raping little boys! The longer one looks at Denmark, the more depraved it turns out to be! 1st Corinthians 6:18-19 "... He that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body ..."
  11. God mocking lesbian Danish sluts sexually satisfy themselves with "dyke bikes" and Copenhagen proudly bills itself as the most dyke friendly city in the world! Romans 1:26-27 "... for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature ..."
All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Felicity 05-29-2010 10:12 AM

Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

@Cranky Old Man I am glad my father never bought Lego for me!

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-29-2010 10:31 AM

1 Attachment(s)
God is well known for favoring the Israelites with lands that were occupied by godless tribes. In fact God has a habit of dispossessing heathens, God-Mockers, Catholics, etc.

Here we see what He, in His Mercy and Wisdom, has done to Denmark:

Pastor Rune Enoe 05-29-2010 10:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Thanks for reminding me how lucky I was when my father decided to leave that godforsaken island.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 528824)
  1. The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."

Of course he cheated. You only need one look at Prime Minister Rasmussen to see that's the only way that tub of lard could have succeeded in anything:

Attachment 12360

Attachment 12362

Mrs. Rogers 05-29-2010 11:33 AM

Why on earth do the Denmarkish insist on being referred to as a dog breed?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2igf04m.jpg

This is what they aspire to? A most perverted, beastly and bestial people!

Bryan Tamariki 05-29-2010 01:26 PM

I thought that this was a great dane:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...iveSheHulk.jpg
Well, her films are all 'dogs'.

Denmark - a country so cold and boring that they invented some of the most toxic alcoholic beverages known to man. Most Viking raids were planned when they were drunk, so it is no wonder that they didn't go to anywhere important.

Lego - a term of abuse in most civilised countries. Denmark actually exports these ugly plastic bricks.

Gayowulf - Denmark's most famous 'hero' was a raving homersexual who spent most of his time walking around naked searching for something called 'Grendel', who was probably his 'furrie' boyfriend.

Hamlet, Prince of Denmark - made famous by Shakespeare, a whining suicidal aristocrat who spent most of his time talking to himself - he was actually the world's first Gothtard.

Hands un-Christian Andersen - a pediphile who wrote 'fairytales' as an excuse to molest children.

Government = a combination of the worst aspects of monarchy and communism. They have a queen and plenty of people on welfare.

Religion - most Danish people are Lutherans. Enough said.

YIC
Bryan.

Dirk 05-29-2010 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 528824)

Denmark is a boring small insignificant country mostly populated by convicted rapists. Although we have to compliment Denmark for attacking Muhammad when it counted, Denmark is mostly filled with fans of drunken orgies with other men and goats who will all go to Hell!
  1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! Deuteronomy 22:28-29 "... she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her ..."
  2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. Luke 18:27 "And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God."
  3. The Danish Prime Minister is Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! Proverbs 6:16-19 "... the LORD hate: ... a lying tongue ... A false witness that speaketh lies ..."
  4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil..."
  5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! Romans 6:23 "For the wages of sin is death ..."
  6. The Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. 1 Timothy 2:11-12 "... nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."
  7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Job 31:12 "... a fire that consumeth to destruction ..."
  8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Romans 1:26-27 "... burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly ..."

All people of Denmark need to repent and accept Jesus Christ as their savior! Until then, they will suffer and will burn in Hell along with other God-mocking countries like Australia, England, Scotland, New Zealand, Germany, France, Italy, Hungary, Russia, China, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Canada, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Spain, Portugal, Norway, Sweden, Ukraine, Romania, Croatia, Serbia, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Somalia, Sudan, South Africa, Iceland, Vietnam, Cambodia, Guatemala, Algeria, Egypt, Saudia Arabia, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Qatar, etc.

Another quality tread Cranky Old Man!:thumbsup:

Palmer C. Eldrich 05-29-2010 02:53 PM

I don't know why King Diamond was left off the list.

http://chaosrexmachinae.files.wordpr.../kd_family.jpg
He has influenced more than one generation of satanic heavy metallers. King Diamond has been exporting his satanic messages to the United States and other countries for over thirty years. Why this music hasn't been banned yet I have no idea.

This image is meant to scare you. I have burned multiple copies of this album over the years. It should not be heard by anyone.
http://www.spirit-of-metal.com/les%2...the%20Oath.jpg
The ridiculous shrieking heard on this song is in fact an incantation to join the Devil in his family. They literally want you to go to Hell and not to Heaven. The lyrics are hidden to protect innocent readers. Only men who are strong with the Lord should read them. You click the link, but you don't have to pay paypal):

I have said a prayer to protect myself and the other users of this forum from the evils of Danish influence.

total-homer 05-29-2010 07:19 PM

My ex-boyfriend was Danish. He was really nice and awesome.

Also, that's the Finnish flag. Not Danish. Danish is more like this:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...enmark.svg.png

Brother Alex 05-29-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by total-homer (Post 528953)

I can't see any difference.

Dirk 05-29-2010 07:41 PM

Quote:

My ex-boyfriend was Danish. He was really nice and awesome.

What makes you say that? The topicstarter used the correct flag.

total-homer 05-29-2010 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Alex (Post 528962)
I can't see any difference.

Are you colorblind?

Cranky Old Man 05-29-2010 08:35 PM

Quote:

Also, that's the Finnish flag. Not Danish.

You are mistaken. I am very sure I used the correct Danish flag!

total-homer 05-29-2010 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 528977)
You are mistaken. I am very sure I used the correct Danish flag!

Trust me, I'm half-Finnish. I would know a Finnish flag when I see one.

Cranky Old Man 05-29-2010 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by total-homer (Post 528981)
Trust me, I'm half-Finnish. I would know a Finnish flag when I see one.

Why do you keep bringing up Finland? This thread is about Denmark!

total-homer 05-29-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 528988)
Why do you keep bringing up Finland? This thread is about Denmark!

I love Finland like you love Jesus.

I keep bringing up Finland cause that's a Finnish flag.

BelieverInGod 05-29-2010 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 528847)

Not only that, but calling them 'Danes' wasn't good enough, nope it's got to be 'Great Danes'.

Dirk 05-30-2010 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by total-homer (Post 528999)
I love Finland like you love Jesus.

I keep bringing up Finland cause that's a Finnish flag.

Can you prove we're wrong?

Mary A. Richman 05-30-2010 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 528847)

"Denmarkish"? ... ye mean the Danish people?:sarcasm:

Felicity 05-30-2010 04:07 PM

@Mary A. Richman Welcome! I hope we can be friends! :)

It would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus! :wub:

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus! :innocent: