The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=52601)

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:25 PM

Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 676218)
No.

So is that the only lie in the bible? SURELY there must be more, maybe the whole thing is? Maybe you're basing your entire life and religion on 100% lies, wouldn't that be a shame :wub:

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins (Post 676214)
Why do you hate the Baby Jesus so much? All he ever wanted was to love you and take you to Heaven, but you spit in His face and defacate on His chest and say you don't love Him. How dare you?

I'd rather he took me to disneyland, atleast that place exists.

Wide-Open 01-16-2011 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676219)
So is that the only lie in the bible? SURELY there must be more, maybe the whole thing is? Maybe you're basing your entire life and religion on 100% lies, wouldn't that be a shame :wub:

Oh dear, a true retarded.

God created not only the world, but also the Heavens. And technically, it only took Him 6 days.

Hence my answer: no.

Got it? :glare:

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676215)
That isnt proof. Thats a cloud.

Why are you believing in the bible when all it is is lies? Did god make the world in 7 days. yes or no? and if yes, explain dinosaurs.

Does the Bible say God made the world in six days? Why yes. I believe it does.

Exodus 20:11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Dinosaurs like this?

Job 40:15-24 Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox.
Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly.
He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together.
His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron.
He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him.
Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play.
He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens.
The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about.
Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth.
He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Sea monsters.

Job3:8 May those who curse days curse that day, those who are ready to rouse Leviathan.

Dragons

Job 30:29 I am a brother to dragons, and a companion to owls.

Deuteronomy 32:33 Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676215)
Maybe if you spent less time believing in a fairytale and more time working the economy might not have affected your income so much.

My day is coming. You have to pay your dues to become a well paid Pastor.

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wide-Open (Post 676225)
Oh dear, a true retarded.

God created not only the world, but also the Heavens. And technically, it only took Him 6 days.

Hence my answer: no.

Got it? :glare:

Hence my reply: explain dinosaurs. Or did you conveniently not reply to that part? ;p infact i doubt you'll give me a solid reply about the existence of dinosaurs and how it clashes with the bible, you'll ban me first. (Accepting defeat in the process)

:jesus:

Fatality.

@Levi jones stop quoting me bible verses that make no sense, they dont mean anything. explain how god went from NOTHING. to creating the world/etc/etc including humans in (6..whatever) days. What happened to the existence of dinosaurs in this story? Humans/dinosaurs never met and apparantly humans were around 6 days after earth was created. explain (hopefully without quoting me some meaningless bible verse)

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676233)

@Levi jones stop quoting me bible verses that make no sense, they dont mean anything. explain how god went from NOTHING. to creating the world/etc/etc including humans in (6..whatever) days. What happened to the existence of dinosaurs in this story? Humans/dinosaurs never met and apparantly humans were around 6 days after earth was created. explain (hopefully without quoting me some meaningless bible verse)

Humans and dinosaurs never existed together according to whom? A few egg head scientists say it's true, so you blindly accept it as fact?

We have evidence from the Bible of a human describing dinosaurs with his own eyes! How much more evidence do you need?

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 676235)
Humans and dinosaurs never existed together according to whom? A few egg head scientists say it's true, so you blindly accept it as fact?

We have evidence from the Bible of a human describing dinosaurs with his own eyes! How much more evidence do you need?

You know what? do sell your daughter. it must be horrible living with someone as blind and unintelligent as you, she'll probably commit suicide one day, she'd be better off than having you as a parent. Try and atleast be considerate who you sell her to, i mean, just about anyone is better than you but still. Keep wasting your life, it's a shame you wont have any thoughts/emotions after you die because it would be hilarious to see your reaction after finding out heaven doesnt exist.

Cranky Old Man 01-16-2011 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676253)
it's a shame you wont have any thoughts/emotions after you die because it would be hilarious to see your reaction after finding out heaven doesnt exist.

You must be very popular at parties. They never invite you? Imagine that. What will be hilarious is watching you burn in Hell for all eternity. :sinner: :haha:

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 676258)
You must be very popular at parties. They never invite you? Imagine that. What will be hilarious is watching you burn in Hell for all eternity. :sinner: :haha:

A christian busting out statements without any evidence to back it up? shock horror.

Cranky Old Man 01-16-2011 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676260)
A christian busting out statements without any evidence to back it up? shock horror.

What are you talking about? For what do you want me to present evidence?

Levi Jones 01-16-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676260)

And you have evidence that nothing happens after you die?

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man (Post 676266)
What are you talking about? For what do you want me to present evidence?

That hell exists and i dont get invited to parties.

to be honest though i dont really care what evidence you try and supply, probably some meaningless bible verse, im gunna go watch tv

Cranky Old Man 01-16-2011 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676270)
to be honest though i dont really care what evidence you try and supply

Then I am not going to waste time providing any.

Quote:

im gunna go watch tv
No party invitations, again?

Ravel Puzzlewell 01-16-2011 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676270)
to be honest though i dont really care what evidence you try and supply, probably some meaningless bible verse, im gunna go watch tv

As an atheist, we should always be interested in critically examining evidence, even if it conflicts with our beliefs.

Also, dude, you're not really making us atheists look good.

GodLuvur99 01-16-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravel Puzzlewell (Post 676275)
As an atheist, we should always be interested in critically examining evidence, even if it conflicts with our beliefs.

i dont care that much geez.

and i went to a party the other day, was cool.

Jake Beck 01-17-2011 12:27 AM

Quote:

To a Christian, atheists don't look good anyway, so why attempt. Unless of course you want to stop spitting in baby Jesus' face and accept him in your heart.

Didymus Much 01-17-2011 01:06 AM

Quote:

What made you think this Christian church's website was about making atheists look good? :wacko:

MitzaLizalor 01-17-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

:seestars:

I am not a Zoroastrian, and guess what? I'm not a member of a Zoroastrian forum! How rad is that?

EDIT: but if I was going to pop up and tell them where they were "going wrong" I would take the trouble to read up a bit on what they thought — at least the single sentence I was going to attack!

Devotion 01-25-2011 12:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GodLuvur99 (Post 676277)
i dont care that much geez.

and i went to a party the other day, was cool.

Did you buy any young children at this party?

If not, why did you go?

Little Josh 01-25-2011 03:38 AM

wow. selling your daughter. Not only is that against the constitution of the United states of america but it is the Devil's work upon you that you would possibly be so greedy as to sell your own daughter to support your lavish, immoral lifestyle. shame on you, you will never gain redemption in god's eyes