The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   General Church Fellowship (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Jesus Takes The Wheel, Motorcyclists Almost Meets His Maker! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100564)

Mary Etheldreda 07-20-2014 03:45 AM

Jesus Takes The Wheel, Motorcyclists Almost Meets His Maker!

Anthony Oliveri, a motorcyclist, was riding through Fort Wayne, Indiana when Jesus showed him his tender love and mercy. Jesus told Pridona Hill, the driver of the car that suddenly swerved into his lane, to let Him take the wheel, literally. Being a devout True Christian™ lady, Hill trusted Jesus and let Him indeed, take the wheel. That's when Jesus ran over Oliveri’s bike, and Oliveri himself.

Quote:

“When he came into the emergency room, the bruise on the top of his back was shaped like a heart. When we got him up to his room, his bruise on his back, and even now, is shaped like angel wings. Even the nurses said that. His guardian angel was watching over him, and she gave him her wings. Then she went on vacation, because he’s put her through the wringer,” Oliveri’s fiance told Wane.com.
Praise Jesus! Oliveri's bruises show God's Presence and Sovereignty to the world!

\0/

WWJDnow 07-20-2014 03:50 AM

Re: Jesus Takes The Wheel, Motorcyclists Almost Meets His Maker!

I think angels are too big to put through wringers. Even the family-sized ones (wringers, I mean, not angels) that are advertised for sale in 21st Century Christian Woman magazine:

http://americansremember.com/wp-cont...Ad-260x300.jpg

Not that I personally read women's magazines, of course. That would be gay, which totally isn't me.

Walter Van Slyke 07-25-2014 10:52 PM

In everything that happens, Jesus blesses us. No matter how much that blessing hurts.

2 Corinthians 12:10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Jedediah 07-26-2014 03:13 AM

It seems like everyone is just a little bit closer to Christ now. When we can't understand His ways, we may yet rejoice in His promises. Praise!

Isaiah 55:9
For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

I Corinthians 3:19
For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.

Godfly 07-27-2014 01:30 PM

I practice "Jesus Take the Wheel" daily on my RV. There is no greater act of Faith. My RV is up on blocks and hasn't been driven for years but I take that as Jesus telling me I am exactly where I'm supposed to be.

Thank God I'm White 07-28-2014 02:54 AM

If there are any "atheists" reading this article: CHECKMATE!!! Jesus is Real and I'm one of the Saved!!! :innocent: Why aren't you?!?!?

Phalanx 07-28-2014 01:35 PM

^^^Don't know that I would call that checkmate.

Sounds like the biker was lucky.

Mary Etheldreda 07-28-2014 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phalanx (Post 1102814)
^^^Don't know that I would call that checkmate.

Sounds like the biker was lucky.

That hussy demoness "Fortuna" had nothing to do with this, friend. The biker wasn't "lucky," he was blessed! Why, how else do you think angel shaped wings could just have "happened" to have appeared on his back where the car that Jesus was driving ran over him?

VictoryOS 07-28-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda (Post 1102819)
That hussy demoness "Fortuna" had nothing to do with this, friend. The biker wasn't "lucky," he was blessed! Why, how else do you think angel shaped wings could just have "happened" to have appeared on his back where the car that Jesus was driving ran over him?

Sister Mary, you are so smart and wise for a woman! It is inspiring the way you put your love for Jesus before all else, including your personal appearance. The way your hair lies so limp and lifeless against your head is testimony to your Righteousness!

Why, indeed, would there be wing-shaped marks on this man's back unless the Lord intended for him to go forth into the world and Witness to others? May he have a long life ahead of him so he can speak to as many high school children in as many gymnasiums as possible. PRAISE HIM!

Mary Etheldreda 07-28-2014 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 1102827)
Sister Mary, you are so smart and wise for a woman! It is inspiring the way you put your love for Jesus before all else, including your personal appearance. The way your hair lies so limp and lifeless against your head is testimony to your Righteousness!

Why, indeed, would there be wing-shaped marks on this man's back unless the Lord intended for him to go forth into the world and Witness to others? May he have a long life ahead of him so he can speak to as many high school children in as many gymnasiums as possible. PRAISE HIM!

You're confused about the hair, dear. You see, modern fashion favors a healthy, natural sheen. I am grateful the Good Lord has blessed me with this abundantly and take no pride in my appearance. It is a gift. Perhaps you'd like to look at the fashion magazines from this decade to see what I mean. You can find them in the pharmacy, to the right of the scotch you pick up as "cough medicine."

I do agree with you about the blessings Mr. Oliveri received from our Sweet Redeemer Himself. Nothing says we will teach the Law unto our children, talking about them when they sit at home and when they walk along the road, when they lie down and when they get up like creating a captive school audience before lunchtime (Deuteronomy 11:19).

Glory!