The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics" (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=25116)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-09-2009 12:36 AM

Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

Fox News has an important message for singles looking to get married:
"We are — we keep marrying other species and other ethnics and other ... See, the problem is the Swedes have pure genes. Because they marry other Swedes .... Fins marry other Fins, so they have a pure society....we marry Italians and Irish."

I think this video speaks for itself: if you marry "impure species" like "Italians" you'll get dementia.

Americans are obeying Fox News already:
Pool Boots Kids Who Might "Change the Complexion"

"I heard this lady, she was like, 'Uh, what are all these black kids doing here?' She's like, 'I'm scared they might do something to my child,'" said camper Dymire Baylor...

"When the minority children got in the pool all of the Caucasian children immediately exited the pool," Horace Gibson, parent of a day camp child, wrote in an email. "The pool attendants came and told the black children that they did not allow minorities in the club and needed the children to leave immediately."

"There was concern that a lot of kids would change the complexion … and the atmosphere of the club," John Duesler, President of The Valley Swim Club said in a statement.

VictoryOS 07-09-2009 01:12 AM

Re: Fox news: Don't marry "other species/ethnics"

The truth about having coloreds in a pool is that they mess up the water. The oil they put in their hair floats on top of the water like scum, not to mention the bodily secretions and fluids they emit. Plus, what are they doing in there anyway? Everybody knows coloreds can't swim. Judging by the smell of them, they don't even take showers.

I hope that pool posted security officers at the lockers after they kicked the coloreds out. They will steal anything they can get their filthy little hands on. My husband can tell you all about it since he's an Officer Of The Law.

Ofc. Don W. Richards 07-09-2009 01:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VictoryOS (Post 356791)
My husband can tell you all about it since he's an Officer Of The Law.

Yes, it's true. Back out east, we had these colored kids that would go swimming, and sure enough, as soon as you got enough of the little buggers in the pool, all the poor decent white kids would have to get out to avoid infections and cancer.

I knew what was going on, so I chased all the blacks out of the pool. They wouldn't leave, and since my job is to keep order as well as solve problems, I called in some buddies from the fire department and we hosed down the black kids with a fire hydrant. That way, the white kids could have the pool and the blacks could cool off. You wouldn't believe how sensitive their skin is, it just peels off in strips.

Nobar King 07-09-2009 02:13 AM

I certainly don't want to be swimming near someone with dreadlocks!

Wash O'Hanley 07-09-2009 02:17 AM

How are all these Americans breeding with these greasy Eye-talians and other unsavory races? I've never seen a European woman's nether regions but I've always assumed that copulating with one would be like trying to plug my electric shaver into a European power outlet.

http://www.nhpa40.org/b2b/pics/Ameri...Power_Cord.jpg

http://www.germes-online.com/direct/...ower_Strip.jpg

That isn't gonna fit...

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-09-2009 10:18 AM

I went to the link about the black kids and the pool and found a hilarious, related story: Black Man Dies By Falling Into Melted Chocolate.

I really enjoyed some of the comments people left about it. It just goes to show, there's still happiness and humor in this world! :thumbsup:

"SWEET GUY--WHO SAYS CHOCOLATE WON'T KILL YOU. iF A BLACK GUY DIES IN MELTED CHOCOLAT-CAN YOU FIND HIM? PROBABLY HAVE TO STRAIN IT."

"i wonder, as he was drowning in chocolate, did he pause and think, "boy, we make some good chocolate"

"that's probably one of the best ways to go out... drowning in choco? its a tragedy he died yes, but this is definitely on my top 10 dream deaths..."

"And to make matters worse, once he was covered in that chocolate he was not allowed to go swimming at a local swimming pool."

"Did he change the complexion of the chocolate?"

"I don't want to make fun but all I can think is AUGUSTUS sweet heart, save room for later."

:lol:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-09-2009 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 356935)
found a hilarious, related story: Black Man Dies By Falling Into Melted Chocolate.

I really enjoyed some of the comments people left about it. It just goes to show, there's still happiness and humor in this world! :thumbsup:
:lol:

This is no laughing matter. Due to that worker's carelessness, an entire batch of his employer's work has been ruined.:( Hopefully now that there is one less wage to pay, he can still turn a profit.

Brother Temperance 07-09-2009 05:33 PM

Praise! Godly Republicans have been warning against inter-species marriage for years now, it's good to see the media finally paying attention.
Quote:

Originally Posted by GODLY Rick Santorum
Every society in the history of man has upheld the institution of marriage as a bond between a man and a woman. Why? Because society is based on one thing: that society is based on the future of the society. And that's what? Children. Monogamous relationships. In every society, the definition of marriage has not ever to my knowledge included homosexuality. That's not to pick on homosexuality. It's not, you know, man on child, man on dog, or whatever the case may be.

I think we can add "man on Irishwoman" to that list.

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 07-13-2009 03:14 AM

"This has nothing to do with race," member Lori Slowinski said. "I paid my money for a private swim club…if they're gonna have it out to camps, then I want my money back."
See? The customer is always right. If someone pays money to swim in a negro-free pool, then that's his right and it has nothing to do with race. There were too many people in the pool, and that's all. Just like the so-called "holocaust", when a few thousand people got deported and/or died because there turned out to be too many people in Europe,

And forget about compromises like letting all the kids take turns in the pool, it's not a crowding issue, it's a slimey brown gunk accumulating in the pool issue.

The internet's #1 Republican forum provides insight:

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/ne...4/posts?page=1
I DON’T WANT TO BE RACIST. I DON’T WANT TO PREJUDGE BASED ON SKIN COLOR. But they’ve given us no choice.
"96% of blacks supported Zero in November. A group of 50 blacks set upon whites for being white in July. Decades of witnessing life. Those are a few reasons it’s back to the '50s for this white devil, 1750s that is. As much as I can legally discriminate I will discriminate. To paraphrase Marty Balin: Everything they say we are, I'll be. Wasn’t always this way. It is now."
So these poor black kids can just go get a job and earn money and buy their own damn pool and treat that pool with respect and not shit in it.....do you freaking understand me? Do you freaking hear me? I have had it with freaking poor black kids who get away with murder! Stop defending them it is their fault they got their selves into this.
it looks to me as if poor black people act this way all the time. I can’t say that I want them in my neighborhood.....

I tell you what it is... and stop it right now....just stop it.... I don’t want to be brought down to their level!!! Okay!! So just shut up! These poor back ghetto kids destroyed their own pools so they have no where to go! That is their own fault! Now this pool does not want them because they down want the poor black kids doing the same to their pool, and we all know this to be true! Do not deny the truth. We all know it to be true. These poor black kids can just do with out until they can learn to treat what they have with respect...which I fear is NEVER. They feel they are owed...and we owe them NOTHING!!! So these poor black kids can just go get a job and earn money and buy their own damn pool and treat that pool with respect and not shit in it.....do you freaking understand me? Do you freaking hear me? I have had it with freaking poor black kids who get away with murder! Stop defending them it is their fault they got their selves into this.
Whites ALWAYS grovel. We have become a pathetic people and it is no wonder we are losing America
we can no longer afford to give people the benefit of the doubt simply because we do not know them personally. Our tolerance in this area has the effect of shredding the fabric of our society. It has nothing to do with being hateful, racist, or biased. It is merely a desire to maintain our society and culture.
The same anti-white and culture destroying crowd is at it again. Of course the MSM doing what they do best leading the lemmings where they want them to go.
Perhaps if these urban youths were not feral in their behavior, and had some kind of adult supervision, this would not be an issue. Sadly, to be a heathen is the norm in the ghetto. No personal responsibility, no sense of proper behavior, no thought of others: that’s the feral way, and it is near-universal in the ‘hood. It is the norm.

Professor Tyeisha X 07-13-2009 04:52 AM

This segregated pool is an outrage! Rev. Jesse Jackson called me on my cell phone yesterday asking if I could make it out to Philadelphia to protest the racist white people.

Unfortunately I cannot as I am going to be going into female surgery tomorrow to scrape some cysts of my ovaries. They've swelled up pretty bad. It's affected other parts of my female anatomy, and I have this mysterious, smelling drip coming out. Never seen that before. I also have a monster case of hemmorhoids that keep bleeding every time I wipe. When I look in the mirror they look like overgorged leeches growing out of my body.

I don't see why anybody would not want to share a swimming pool with me. If they leave once I get into the water, they are nothing but a racist, hateful scumbag that deserves to be kicked out of this country.

angels 07-13-2009 05:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X (Post 359595)
This segregated pool is an outrage! Rev. Jesse Jackson called me on my cell phone yesterday asking if I could make it out to Philadelphia to protest the racist white people.

Unfortunately I cannot as I am going to be going into female surgery tomorrow to scrape some cysts of my ovaries. They've swelled up pretty bad. It's affected other parts of my female anatomy, and I have this mysterious, smelling drip coming out. Never seen that before. I also have a monster case of hemmorhoids that keep bleeding every time I wipe. When I look in the mirror they look like overgorged leeches growing out of my body.

I don't see why anybody would not want to share a swimming pool with me. If they leave once I get into the water, they are nothing but a racist, hateful scumbag that deserves to be kicked out of this country.

Did you have to go into all the gory deatils ?. :o

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-13-2009 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ofc. Don W. Richards (Post 356804)
Yes, it's true. Back out east, we had these colored kids that would go swimming, and sure enough, as soon as you got enough of the little buggers in the pool, all the poor decent white kids would have to get out to avoid infections and cancer.

I knew what was going on, so I chased all the blacks out of the pool. They wouldn't leave, and since my job is to keep order as well as solve problems, I called in some buddies from the fire department and we hosed down the black kids with a fire hydrant. That way, the white kids could have the pool and the blacks could cool off. You wouldn't believe how sensitive their skin is, it just peels off in strips.

Did they bob up and down any way like a bouncing ball? They have an unfair advantage in the water even though they can't swim. Their hair and lips act as a natural floatation device.

Professor Tyeisha X 07-14-2009 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 359784)
Did they bob up and down any way like a bouncing ball? They have an unfair advantage in the water even though they can't swim. Their hair and lips act as a natural floatation device.

You racist pig of a woman! If anything, I think you would have an unfair advantage in the water with your silicone implants!!! :angry: <---racist smiley, should be brown-skinned

VictoryOS 07-14-2009 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X (Post 360453)
You racist pig of a woman! If anything, I think you would have an unfair advantage in the water with your silicone implants!!! :angry: <---racist smiley, should be brown-skinned

You take that back right now, you hellbound feminazi freak. Sister Thumper is a fine, upstanding Christian lady. What are you? You're nothing but a rabble rouser. Satan smiles every time you make one of your ridiculous arguments. If you hate America so much, go on down to Cuba.

H. Montague Worthington 07-14-2009 08:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Professor Tyeisha X (Post 360453)

Notice how Negroes are unpredictably violent, lashing out at normal people for no apparent reason? This "Professor" wanted to fly to Philadelphia to stoke racism with her angry mob of "friends" and engage in provocative protests. Then, when Negroes are complemented for being able to float by Sister BTB, the Sassy Negress lashes out in a violent and hateful explosion of aggressive and abusive language!!!

This is an excellent example of how the Negro race is quick-tempered, ruled by their raw jungle impluses, and prone to violence.

Marshall 07-14-2009 08:23 PM

I know what Kilmeade is trying to say. The Nordic types have it right by not muddying up their bloodlines with the lesser blood of inferior foreign species and ethnics like Irish and Italians and of course the blacks and Jews. America does this all the time which is why we have a Muslim for a President when we are at war with Islam. It doesn't make any sense until you factor in the gradual unintelligence we are allowing through interbreeding with the unclean species.
Glenn Beck was talking about this the last time I watched his show. The dumb masses vote for the wrong person and before you know it, we are all marrying dogs and making fish people in labs out of aborted fetuses.

I need to start watching Fox again. I miss that daily dose of reality.

Pompom29 08-07-2009 01:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marshall (Post 360887)
I know what Kilmeade is trying to say. The Nordic types have it right by not muddying up their bloodlines with the lesser blood of inferior foreign species and ethnics like Irish and Italians and of course the blacks and Jews. America does this all the time which is why we have a Muslim for a President when we are at war with Islam. It doesn't make any sense until you factor in the gradual unintelligence we are allowing through interbreeding with the unclean species.
Glenn Beck was talking about this the last time I watched his show. The dumb masses vote for the wrong person and before you know it, we are all marrying dogs and making fish people in labs out of aborted fetuses.

I need to start watching Fox again. I miss that daily dose of reality.

Even those of Italian ancestry that were born in America and are legal citizens like myself? Am I inferior? :(

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 08-07-2009 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pompom29 (Post 377826)
Even those of Italian ancestry that were born in America and are legal citizens like myself? Am I inferior? :(

Would FOX News lie?

Pompom29 08-07-2009 01:38 AM

Come on... what do you suggest I do then sir?

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 08-07-2009 01:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pompom29 (Post 377847)
Come on... what do you suggest I do then sir?

Keep your greasy noodle out of our white bread, you know what I mean?