The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   GOD, tired of death metal band AC/DC, smites Malcolm Young (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=98511)

John Creeser 04-15-2014 07:00 PM

GOD, tired of death metal band AC/DC, smites Malcolm Young

Oh Lord, you have heard our prayers and answered in kind. One of the most despicable and satanic death metal bands is calling it quits after God smites guitarist Malcolm Young so he can't play anymore. Our children are just that much safer.

From the article;

Quote:

"He is believed to be unable to continue playing, although there has not been any explanation why," the Herald reports.
The explanation is simple, God's Patience can only be tested for so long until anger force's His hand to act....and smacked that guitar from Malcolm's infernal hands.:angry:

Romans 1:18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

Just look at these despots. Here, Malcolm can be seen wearing devil horns and a tail - this is outright Satan worship. I am sure God did not kill him so he can suffer the rest of his days, picking up a guitar and not being able to play a single note. PRAISE HIM!!!!
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...09/10/acdc.jpg

I will be celebrating with Brother Zechariah Smyth singing "bringing in the sheaves" if anyone is interested in joining us.:innocent:

DemonThinker96 04-23-2014 12:07 AM

Re: GOD, tired of death metal band AC/DC, smites Malcolm Young

AC/DC is not death metal. I wish you guys would realise that not EVERY rock band out there is satanic or evil. There are even Christian rock bands

Didymus Much 04-23-2014 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1083541)
...There are even Christian rock bands

Really? Can you name any that obey the Bible 100%? Because that's what being a Christian means, as opposed to just calling yourself one.

Holy Henry 04-29-2014 10:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DemonThinker96 (Post 1083541)
AC/DC is not death metal. I wish you guys would realise that not EVERY rock band out there is satanic or evil. There are even Christian rock bands

ACDC most certainly are death metal and are no doubt satan worshippers.

Let's look at some of their 'hits'

highway to hell
Hells bells
Hell ain't a bad place to be
Sin city
Back in black

To name but a few. Even the term 'ACDC' means bisexual

Satan worshipping death metal. I rejoice that God had rid us of these satanic pigs.

Shout Glory!

AtheistAsshat 04-29-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holy Henry (Post 1084926)
Even the term 'ACDC' means bisexual

The terms AC/DC are types of electric currents, AC being Alternating Current and DC being Direct Current. The name goes hand-in-hand with their first record, High Voltage

Mary Etheldreda 04-29-2014 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Holy Henry (Post 1084926)
To name but a few. Even the term 'ACDC' means bisexual!

I had always thought it meant "Anti Christ / Devil's Child" but really, this is the same thing as bisexual.

AtheistAsshat 04-29-2014 03:43 PM

Might I add that it's Angus Young, Malcolm's brother, wearing the thorns

Alphonse Alban 04-29-2014 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat (Post 1084998)
The terms AC/DC are types of electric currents, AC being Alternating Current and DC being Direct Current. The name goes hand-in-hand with their first record, High Voltage

It all just a cover-up. In reality the name comes from Anti-Christ, Devil's Child. Typical for such a satanic metal band, really.

ChocolateJew666 04-29-2014 03:49 PM

But what of those people who wish to be in hell? We need no saving:devil:

Alphonse Alban 04-29-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateJew666 (Post 1085006)
But what of those people who wish to be in hell? We need no saving:devil:

As a jew you will end up in hell in any case. Even if you wish it or not. I have no idea why you would want to be in horrible pain for all eternity, as you will be tormented there. This does not has to be so. All you need to do is to stop hating Jesus and leaving your evil jooish ways behind.

AtheistAsshat 04-29-2014 03:54 PM

It is true that AC/DC isn't known for their religious lyrics, unlike Metallica, but that doesn't mean that they support satanism. The last sentence on my earlier post states that their name goes hand-in-hand with the name of their first record. AC/DC, meaning electric currents and High Voltage, well, meaning high voltage.
Also AC/DC isn't a "satanic metal band." They neither highly support "good" religion, but neither do they really deny it. Their genre is not metal, it's hard rock and blues rock.

ChocolateJew666 04-29-2014 04:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphonse Alban (Post 1085008)
As a jew you will end up in hell in any case. Even if you wish it or not. I have no idea why you would want to be in horrible pain for all eternity, as you will be tormented there. This does not has to be so. All you need to do is to stop hating Jesus and leaving your evil jooish ways behind.

I love pain and the pain that Jesus brings upon people that is why I wish to go to hell. :lex_12:

Ezekiel 25:17: And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Alphonse Alban 04-29-2014 04:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateJew666 (Post 1085012)
I love pain and the pain that Jesus brings upon people that is why I wish to go to hell.

Many people like pain, but no one likes torment. It breaks everyone, so no, you won't like it.

AtheistAsshat 04-29-2014 05:27 PM

Hey, could y'all respond to my posts? I feel as if I'm winning this argument and believe that you can't accept that, being won by an atheist and all.

Holy Henry 04-29-2014 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat (Post 1085029)
Hey, could y'all respond to my posts? I feel as if I'm winning this argument and believe that you can't accept that, being won by an atheist and all.

Satanic Imagery on their albums, songs referencing hell and sexural innuendo.... It all points to only one thing. Devil worship.

All your winning is a place in the hell they sing about and worship

Atheist scum.

AtheistAsshat 04-29-2014 05:40 PM

Jeez I was expecting something reasonable...

Attila's Wife 04-29-2014 05:43 PM

Quote:

You just keep on feeling and believing that, dear, if it makes you happy. :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 04-29-2014 05:45 PM

Quote:

Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.
Matthew 7:6

Holy Henry 04-29-2014 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AtheistAsshat (Post 1085031)
Jeez I was expecting something reasonable...

Would you like to point out where I was wrong?

Mother Of Seven 04-29-2014 09:08 PM

There really is no excuse that this Godly country could produce such a monstrosity of a band. :thumbdown: