The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   God Hates Cripples (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=42)

i_love_gay_people 07-12-2009 05:10 AM

Re: God Hates Cripples

Hey, God here. You got it all wrong. First of all, I don't hate cripples, in fact, I love them. I mean, they're the nicest people in the world. And who ever said this is my favorite site? I piffleing love 4chan, have you been there? It's hilarious.

i_love_gay_people 07-12-2009 05:13 AM

Who do you think are to censor the word of God? I wrote f-u-c-k-i-n-g, not piffling or whatever. You will not be saved when the time comes.

Striving4Salvation 07-12-2009 05:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_love_gay_people (Post 358864)
Who do you think are to censor the word of God? I wrote f-u-c-k-i-n-g, not piffling or whatever. You will not be saved when the time comes.

Us true Christians will be saved. We are of a pure mind and heart. We'll pray for you.

Tertius The Scribe 07-12-2009 05:19 AM

Quote:

Who do YOU think YOU are to pretend you're God? We follow every word in the AV1611 KJV Bible! And YOU, you Queeropean fag, desperately need to read what is written there! :thumbdown:

Myron Pollard 07-12-2009 05:20 AM

Quote:

Matthew 12:31 ...Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

Tertius The Scribe 07-12-2009 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Striving4Salvation (Post 358866)
Us true Christians will be saved. We are of a pure mind and heart. We'll pray for you.

And who are you?

Please make yourself an introduction thread!

i_love_gay_people 07-12-2009 05:23 AM

How dare you question my authority? I am the true God and you are the one who is wrong. The Bible is wrong, Jesus was not a prophet, and no religion has it 100% right. I watched people make the Bible and it made me laugh, so I let it go, I never intended for it to get this out of hand. Even though that whole Noah's arc thing is bullshit, it's a pretty good idea. I think I might need to start over. It should start raining soon. Enjoy Hell, asshole.

angels 07-12-2009 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i_love_gay_people (Post 358871)
How dare you question my authority? I am the true God and you are the one who is wrong. The Bible is wrong, Jesus was not a prophet, and no religion has it 100% right. I watched people make the Bible and it made me laugh, so I let it go, I never intended for it to get this out of hand. Even though that whole Noah's arc thing is bullshit, it's a pretty good idea. I think I might need to start over. It should start raining soon. Enjoy Hell, asshole.

I try not to get angry anymore. But this has made me so annoyed.
How dare you imitate The Lord. Who gives you the right to come here and insult The Pastor, the members and mock The Bible?,
People like you will learn the hard way, you will burn in the fires of Hell. And I for one hope you see the error of your ways boy. But by then it will be too late, Satan will already have you.:angry:

branch 07-12-2009 03:04 PM

Hi Guys!

Nice to be on here again, I have one thing to say. at that is how you came to pass as the landover bapist church, you version of the bible was written in 1620. so with all that time that has passed. How can expect your copy to be true.

and whats funny is, your church is seen as false by real people, a simple parody.
The real Landover Baptist Church is a parody of fundamentalist, Independent Baptist churches and Biblical literalism. The church is located on a 35-acre (140,000 m2) campus in Freehold. The authentic church grants all authority to its Pastor Deacon Fred Smith, in accordance with its interpretation of Romans 13.
The church claims to have 28 paid pastors, 412 full time staff members, 11 fully-equipped chapels, 7 sanctuaries, a 100,000 seat amphitheater, 12 television studios, 2 radio stations, an academy, a university, 2 gated communities, 27 developments, 3 office parks, as well as a shopping mall, amusement park, golf course, retirement community, foundation, fire and police department, circus camp, resort center, retreat center, and a number of fitness centers, swimming pools, hot springs, and cemeteries.

and your King james bible was created during the english civil war. a time of religious turmoil. The Jews were the origins of religion not you. My older Brother is sick of your slanderous comments against me. he is a huge man and will deal mans judgement against you and will hit you so hard he will put you back up your Mothers Cunt.

My Brother says "if I was sitting next to you in a room I would make you a Cripple, that would be my work, because this is the real world, and shit happens. most of you still live with your mum, or enjoy wanking your old man off!" Because what I have seen of you and your texts, agaisnt my little brother, who I love so dearly I would rip your head off and shit in your mouth and skull piffle you. If your were in the UK you would be dead.
Or maybe a nice big warehouse full of me and my boys, and couple of rottweilers and a pit with you chained up. And then see if your precious God will save you! Because I wont, I will laugh at your pain.

One final thing, as you quote from the bible, you are just like the Taliban who quote every argument from the Quarn. Funny that.

Meek and Humble 07-12-2009 03:08 PM

And once again we find that those masquerading about being "peaceful and tolerant" are really horribly violent and crude once we manage to tear down all their ill-conceived arguments. Do shut up.

branch 07-12-2009 03:23 PM

god doesnt exsist, your just rather inbred. from the deep south, i bet you dad touched you where you wee, on more than one occasion. thats why you are such a piffleing rubout. i think (along with everyone else in the world) that you should all be buried and forgot about, seriously. please tell me when your going to be england, il book some time off (from my real job, with real people, yes they do exist outside of la-la land) and come and talk you down with real intelligence based on FACTS. Not a book that was written over 2000 years, with a sole purpose of establishing simple rules in a society (2000 years ago, not that advanced if you know what i mean, they didnt have ipods or general rule) and also an excellent way of extracting money and brainwashing inbreds (simple minded people, that you by the way)
come on cheer up god loves everyone, so do the teletubbies, but we all know they are not that real.
please post back if you are a little confused by basic facts

peace and love

Matthew Branch
aka. a real person with real thoughts.
:jesus:

Marshall 07-12-2009 03:30 PM

Well I see the disgusting sinners have come out to refute the word of God again. Look here Shirley, the Bible clearly says cripples are to be either healed by Jesus or rebuked. They don't get to Heaven and the ones that are born broke-backed are mostly soulless shells waiting to be recycled in Hell so take your hippy dippy Atheism back to the commune you treacherous heathen. This is Gods church not a Liberal blog for you to misuse with your false ideas.

Meek and Humble 07-12-2009 03:30 PM

You are a supposed real person with real thoughts - problem is you are about the 50,000th person to come on this board and say just about the exact same thing as you did. You don't have one original thought in your head. You just blindly follow what the world has told you to believe. Face it, you've lost this debate so now you are reduced to insulting us. You are free to post these supposed facts of yours on here at anytime, I'll be waiting.

Nobar King 07-12-2009 03:31 PM

Spare me your grade-school diatribes.
Quote:

Originally Posted by branch (Post 359130)
bla bla bla

Matthew Branch
aka. a real idiot who failed composition class.
:jesus:

branch 07-12-2009 03:47 PM

guys i have not yet to start a debate , i was meerly commenting on you shallow comments. They are rather uneducated and have an underlying factor of narrow minded waffle (thoughtless, possibly incapable to stream ones own thoughts, due to taking the bible to seriously). I am intrigued by what you say, i do have one question for you, is the Koran the same as the bible?
Please do not accept this as an insult , i really would like to know the answer, as I am unsure of what religion(s) I should follow

many thanks

Matthew Branch

Nobar King 07-12-2009 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branch (Post 359155)
guys i have not yet to start a debate ,

This is not a debate forum.

Quote:

i was meerly commenting on you shallow comments.
Are you calling the Bible shallow?
Quote:

They are rather uneducated
You should talk.
Quote:

and have an underlying factor of narrow minded waffle (thoughtless, possibly incapable to stream ones own thoughts, due to taking the bible to seriously).
Who's narrow minded?
Quote:

I am intrigued by what you say, i do have one question for you, is the Koran the same as the bible?
Why do you hate Christianity? Somehow you can capitalize Koran, but not the Bible?
Quote:

Please do not accept this as an insult , i really would like to know the answer, as
many thanks

Matthew Branch
You have been insulting all day. How did your parents fail you so miserably by letting you grow up without proper belief in the One True Lord?
Quote:

I am unsure of what religion(s) I should follow
I suspect that you are unsure about a lot more than that.

branch 07-12-2009 04:16 PM

Thank god for you Gandalf, please can you answer my final question, I dont think Jesus would have held back this much, you look like a clever man, O only seek answers from the great beyound, I am worrked about what will happen to me when I die, so heaven or 52 virgins I really want to know what Im gonna get!
thats just a fair question

many thanks

Matthew Branch

Marshall 07-12-2009 04:37 PM

The Koran is a terrorist death manual. It has nothing to do with God. The only reason it mentions people from the Bible is to make it seem more legitimate to ignorant Hajis whose intelligence is only barely above a really smart dog.
Somewhere between a good retriever and a bad Bloodhound(the noblest of breeds)

branch 07-12-2009 05:06 PM

Does the Koran follow the same principle that there is one true god (allah, plus many other names) and that we should follow him/her and follow his/her law throughout life, im sure that would be pretty similar, also there is no need to try and insult me, its pointless and will not help me understand the loving nature that you are meant to portray.

kind regards

Matthew Branch

Marshall 07-12-2009 05:16 PM

Don't tell me what to do.

The Koran is a book of death written by a pedophile.