The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I Killed Christ and I am Sorry (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=99095)

Morton Weinstein 05-09-2014 01:07 PM

I Killed Christ and I am Sorry

Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

PS: Sorry for Joan Rivers, too.

Elmer G. White 05-09-2014 01:40 PM

Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry

Mr Weinstein,

Thank you for you deeply moving confession! Good luck with your road leading to JESUS. I'm praying for you.

Mark 1:15.

Yours,

Elmer:bye:

Basilissa 05-09-2014 02:22 PM

Praise :jesus-fancy: for letting you to see the Light™, Mr. Weinstein!

:jesus:

Dr Laurence Niles 05-09-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein (Post 1087270)
Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

This is exactly the kind of thing we need more of. Jooboy's are welcome into the light of Jesus if only they would just repent.

Acts 20:21 Testifying both to the Jews, and also to the Greeks, repentance toward God, and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.

As every one knows Jesus gives us all the chance to love Him and devote our lives to Him for the special gift of not being tortured for all eternity in the Lake of Fire. All it takes is the act of Faith that He exists and is as real as the long day.

Heb 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Now that you are sorry for killing Jesus I feel far more at ease around you. :thumbsup:

As an aside, if you have any investment opportunities you would like to share please feel free to PM me.

Yours in Christ.

Ezekiel Bathfire 05-09-2014 03:03 PM

It’s a difficult theological problem, your killing Jesus.

On the one hand if the Jews and the closet Jew, Judas Iscariot, had not have killed Jesus, His prophecies would not have been correct, we would all be irredeemable sinners and we could dismiss Him as the local lunatic and just have kept worshiping Yahweh.

On the other hand, the question arises how much blame should an individual Jew have? It may be that even Jews who were not even around at the Crucifixion (e.g. those on tourist trips to Mount Ararat or discussing the price of doves in a far city) should shoulder the blame as the Jewish crowd called out

“M't:27:25: Then answered all the people, and said, His blood be on us, and on our children.”

Now, did the crowd mean just themselves? Or all Jewry?...Difficult. If it meant only the crowd and their children, then (a) who are their descendants? (b) did that blood continue upon the children’s children, and their children, etc?

And here’s a point, if His Blood was “upon them” did it wash them clean of sin?

Now, if you and a few friends do an armed robbery at a bank, even the guy who sat in the car gets the punishment of all the others, so did every Jew get the same amount of blame and responsibility, and does that dilute with generations?

In John:9, we hear Jesus saying that the blind man was not blinded because his parents sinned, but because this is a good way for God to make His Awesome Power known.

Joh:9:2: And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind?
Joh:9:3: Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.

Yes, the Jews in the crowd believed that their children must suffer, and we Christians have done our best to follow God’s Word as written in the Bible.

So, whilst the other Pastors and I work out this intractable question, I think I might keep blaming you 100%, but do not let that stop you being generally “good” and Christ-Like” as this may help if you die before we reach a decision.

Mary Etheldreda 05-09-2014 03:24 PM

Quote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Your friend,
Morton

The Holy Bible tells us you crucified the Messiah (1 Thessalonians 2:15), and so you were born cursed under a veil of spiritual blindness (Paul talks about this in his letter to the Romans, chapters 9-11). The ultimate meaning of the Bible is not favourable towards Jews at all, and so the fact that the Holy Spirit has opened your eyes is a testament to His Good Will (in this case).

The Old Testament paints a very clear picture of who the Messiah would be when He eventually came to the nation of Israel. In fact, there are over 300 prophecies in the Old Testament which detail many facts about the coming Christ. Here is just a sampling from the "Jewish Bible":

The Messiah was to be born at Bethlehem: Micah 5:1.
The Messiah would be from the tribe of Judah: Genesis 49:10.
The Messiah would present himself by riding on an ass: Zechariah 9:9.
The Messiah would be tortured to death: Psalm 22.
The Messiah would arrive before the destruction of the Second Temple: Daniel 9:24-27.
The Messiah's life would match a particular description, including suffering, silence at his arrest and trial, death and burial in a rich man's tomb, and resurrection: Isaiah 52:13-53:12.

Christian prophecy is remarkably specific. In detail as to lineage, birthplace, time and lifestyle, Jesus matched the Messianic expectations of the Hebrew Scriptures. This cannot have been coincidence, and it cannot be explained in any other way. As you review the more extensive list of Jewish Messianic prophecies, allow Jesus to speak to your heart and your mind, ask Him for the humility needed to accept His sovereignty over your life. I am cautiously hopeful for you, dear. It appears as if my prayers and thoughts would not be tossed to the swine in your case (Matthew 7:6).

:)

Russell Holbeck 05-09-2014 03:58 PM

Hello Morton Weinstein.

Do not be so hard on yourself the Romans shoulder some of the blame plus they stole His clothes which seems a little overboard.

Thank you.

Rusty

see_the_light 05-09-2014 06:52 PM

Something in my eye... PRAISE THE LORD!

Mistress Cookie 05-09-2014 07:44 PM

Quote:

Brothers and Sisters, I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon.

Long story short, Heavenly Father™ sent us His only begotten son to die on the cross for our sins. You can look it up in the Bible©.

So maybe by not killing Christ™, you would have been defying God™s plan?. It really is a pickle you're in!

On another note, in the documentary I saw (The Passion of the Christ), you joos seemed to enjoy the killing a bit too much...and that is another thing entirely.

I don't know if I can help you with that. But good luck.

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...41f13eb867.jpghttp://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...8257693945.gif

Daisy Mae Johnson 05-09-2014 08:05 PM

GLORY!

I'm glad you've seen the light, friend. :thumbsup:

See! There is no limit to Christ's abundant love.

:killer-jew:

WWJDnow 05-09-2014 08:48 PM

Congratulations! Jesus doesn't chose to Save many Jews, but you've won the biggest Superlotto of them all. We forgive you for killing our Savior. More importantly, Jesus has forgiven you, too. Stick with us and we'll show you the light.

Are you a doctor, accountant, or lawyer? We have a special program for rapid church entry for high net worth ex-Jews.

Father Maurice Lester 05-09-2014 11:39 PM

Diving into the pool of Christian salvation is most admirable but it is not such a good idea to go head first into the shallowest of waters and trust me brother of Harvey... only the Freehold gene pool is shallower than these stagnant waters of cornhusker cult depravity.

As you seem to have found a path to Jesus, like your distant cousin Saul on the road to Damascus, it behooves you to seek the one Church He built for all who would know eternal salvation and the love of Jesus.

Clearly, we are talking about The Holy Roman Church and not a weekly meeting of a book club for home dentistry masquerading as a true place of worship, learning and compassion.

You seem like a reasonable fellow so ask yourself why there are fewer Landrover Baptists than there are Asian male adult film stars? It is simply a case of not measuring up where it counts and, unlike The Catholic Church, these Baptwits come up short on every ecclesiastical measurement known to man and to God.

We have plenty of room in the great tent of love that is The Church and you would be wise to join the largest, longest serving and lautitioust organization ever known!

Bless you, my future confessional entertainer,
Father Mo

Mistress Cookie 05-10-2014 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 1087430)
...it is not such a good idea to go head first into the shallowest of waters...We have plenty of room in the great tent of love that is The Church and you would be wise to join the largest, longest serving and lautitioust organization ever known!

Why you haven't been permanantly BANNED from here, I'll never know.

And just BTW...I think he's over the age of 12. I hope that cools your ardor :angry:

http://i376.photobucket.com/albums/o...57e7dd91dd.jpg

Pastor Ezekiel 05-10-2014 12:28 AM

God Bless you, Morty the joo. You are the kind of joo that Ann Coulter was talking about.

Zechariah Smyth 05-10-2014 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Father Maurice Lester (Post 1087430)
blah blah blah

Whoa, you mention a dead guy in the thread title and the cannibals come out of the woodwork!

:lol:

In case you've never heard of transubstantiation, click here.

:blech:

Yours in Christ (NOT JEFFREY DAHMER),

Zech

Marko Loimaan-Aho 05-17-2014 10:18 AM

Morton!

I pray for you! I have not seen you on this forum for a long time. I am afraid You are having the same Faith which Jesus has :jesus:

Joos must be angry to You, because I believe You have almost found Christ.

But if You have already been crucified, it makes me feel sorry for You. Because you are not yet a True Christian, it means highway to :hell-1: for You.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

Morton Weinstein 05-18-2014 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marko Loimaan-Aho (Post 1089373)
Morton!

I pray for you! I have not seen you on this forum for a long time. I am afraid You are having the same Faith which Jesus has :jesus:

Joos must be angry to You, because I believe You have almost found Christ.

But if You have already been crucified, it makes me feel sorry for You. Because you are not yet a True Christian, it means highway to :hell-1: for You.

My prayers and thoughts are with you.

I have, indeed, accepted Jesus as the true Messiah, and my soul is well with the King of Kings, my Savior! I appreciate your prayers and concern. Malachi, my best friend, and I are now sharing the good news of Christ's love with our other Jewish friends and their families. We were given hundreds of tracts to distribute at the Jewish center (from which I was recently fired). Our own families are disappointed and have disowned us but I think eventually God will soften their hearts as we continue to witness of His love, His truth, His salvation, and the temperature of Hell that awaits them if they continue to spit in His precious face.

I have requested a change in my college major and told the dean that if my request means I have to take a lot of courses over, I will simply go to another school that is based in Christian morals and principles: Liberty University! I have begun seeking a wife. There is a 17 year old lady at the Baptist church where I found Jesus - she will soon be 18 - and my only concern is her willingness to have as many sons as I choose to have. She wants only 2 children and has a preference for daughters.

Perhaps I could find someone among the congregation of Landover, but I don't see many responses to my ad.

I still trust in God and His ability to send me the perfect spouse. I just must continue to have faith and be patient.

Morton

Marko Loimaan-Aho 05-18-2014 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Weinstein (Post 1089635)
I have, indeed, accepted Jesus as the true Messiah, and my soul is well with the King of Kings, my Savior!

There is a 17 year old lady at the Baptist church where I found Jesus - she will soon be 18 - and my only concern is her willingness to have as many sons as I choose to have. She wants only 2 children and has a preference for daughters.

Perhaps I could find someone among the congregation of Landover, but I don't see many responses to my ad.

I still trust in God and His ability to send me the perfect spouse. I just must continue to have faith and be patient.

Morton

I am so happy to hear You are ok!!! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
And GREAT NEWS!!! :jesus:
It is so valuable that You spread the word of :kjv1611: to those joos 1 John 2:23

Maybe you should not listen to that girls opinions too much - if you want, just marry her. If you then have problems, you find help through this forum, or if there is no answer to be found, I am sure the most honourable Cranky Old Man will give you good advice!

Johny Joe Hold 05-25-2014 03:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mistress Cookie (Post 1087437)

And just BTW...I think he's over the age of 12. I hope that cools your ardor :angry:

What a great zinger, Mistress C. I think you have just sent Father Maurice back up to the cloistered monastery where he will hide for a long time.

SisterNeedsASaviour 06-06-2014 04:16 PM

Quote:

Brothers and Sisters,

Your friend,
Morton

There is no forgiveness possible for Joan Rivers. Though at least she has the grace t not be fat.

But you circumcised types need to remind your wimminfolk of the wise words of Paul.

1 Corinthians 14:34

King James Version (KJV)

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law.

And tbh, Ms Rivers should just totes shut it everywhere.

She is truly of the :devil: