The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93358)

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-04-2013 07:36 PM

Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor

It's hard for young men to get a wife these days. Be brave and stay the course men, because when Biblical Law and free-market Reason rules America, getting a wife will be as easy as slipping in a pill and saying "Drill, baby drill":

A free-market professor points out that government laws preventing environmental destruction are just as absurd as laws against rape:
Granola McMustardseed just hates the idea that someone, somewhere might be altering the natural state of a wilderness area. It’s not that Granola ever plans to visit that area or to derive any other direct benefits from it; it’s just the idea of wilderness desecration that causes her deep psychic distress. [Is that ] an argument for discouraging, say, oil drilling in Alaska, either through taxes or regulation? [Let alone an even worse act of tyranny, cancelling government subsidies to the oil industry].

...Let's suppose that you, or I, or someone we love, or someone we care about from afar, is raped while unconscious in a way that causes no direct physical harm—no injury, no pregnancy, no disease transmission. (Note: The Steubenville rape victim, according to all the accounts I've read, was not even aware that she'd been sexually assaulted until she learned about it from the Internet some days later.) Despite the lack of physical damage, we are shocked, appalled and horrified at the thought of being treated in this way, and suffer deep trauma as a result. Ought the law discourage such acts of rape? Should they be illegal?...

As long as I'm safely unconsious and therefore shielded from the costs of an assault, why shouldn't the rest of the world (or more specifically my attackers) be allowed to reap the benefits? And if the thought of those benefits makes me shudder, why should my shuddering be accorded any more public policy weight than
[environmentalists]?

It is, I think, a red herring to say that there's something peculiarly sacred about the boundaries of our bodies. Every time someone on my street turns on a porch light, trillions of photons penetrate my body....bodily penetration does not seem to be in some sort of special protected category.
Exactly - what's the difference between becoming the cum-dumpster of some drooling fratboy who put a pill in your drink, and having a light shine on you?

Well, unless it's a government streetlight, then obviously it's tyranny.

As usual, the Bible has the answer. Since the woman is unconscious, she didn't cry out. That means she has to be executed under Biblical law: Deuteronomy 22:23-24

Heck, if you execute her while she's still unconscious, there's no chance of her EVER having psychic harm.

But on the positive side, anyone who can afford date-rape pills can probably also afford the 50-shekel dowry which will turn his unconscious cum-dumpster into his new wife: Deuteronomy 22:28-29

So it's more likely she'll wake up to find she's already a married woman. That's good, because weddings are expensive and they fund some shady people.

Oh, unless it's a homosexual rape, in which case you both have to be executed. The Bible is very clear on this, there's no exception for rape victims: Leviticus 20:13

So, take heart young men. Once our government shutdown has made the democrats capitulate and appease us, Bibilical law will be the law of the land. Thus Jesus will ban the birth control pill, and legalize the "instawife pill™".

WWJDnow 10-04-2013 11:25 PM

Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor

If women would dress the way the Bible tells them to, then they wouldn't need to worry about being raped when they are unconscious. If they refuse to accept God's laws, they'd better learn to live with the consequences.

Cranky Old Man 10-04-2013 11:32 PM

Rape is a myth. Rape is a hoax made up by feminists to help Obama make our army gay.

There is sex between a married man and a woman. And there is other sex that leads to either death or marriage. Unless the "raped" women refuses to obey God: What can you do if your daughter refuses to marry her rapist?

Titus Templeton 10-05-2013 12:16 AM

Rape is like guns. It is not the gun who kills its the owner.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-05-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1032248)
No one ever died of rape because its natural. The weed smoking kills a lot of people every year.

This is true, brother, as long as it is not anal rape. But consensual anal sex kills just as readily.

The anus was not meant to be clogged up with penile seed. Contrary to the beliefs of gays and liberals, it was divinely purposed as a channel to excrete human waste.

When one fills a human rectum with lubricant, semen, blood, and verminous infestations, per the homosexual M.O., the result is often tragic and leads to death and damnation, whether the recipient of this anal traffic was willing or not. The prostate ruptures with infectious diseases, and the entire circulatory system becomes toxic. Anyone in the vicinity of an exploding prostate is likely to contract AIDS from the gassy emissions, so easily released through the yawning buttcheeks of a sodomistic receiver.

No one is safe in Obamaland.

Pastor Ezekiel 10-05-2013 02:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1032242)
If women would dress the way the Bible tells them to, then they wouldn't need to worry about being raped when they are unconscious. If they refuse to accept God's laws, they'd better learn to live with the consequences.

Amen! Exactly what I've been preaching from my pulpit all this time! :preach:

If you don't obey God, then you only have yourself to blame for being sent to roast in hell for all eternity! :sinner:

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-05-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1032248)
Rape is like guns. It is not the gun who kills its the owner.

And that includes gunrape, brother, though unfortunately, it does not generate Christian Soldiers for the Lord. :(

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 10-06-2013 05:27 PM

Without getting hung up on the rape stuff, let's get back to the fallacies of environmentalism:

Bleedingheart Mcguttersleeper just hates the idea that someone, somewhere might be killing homeless vagrants in their sleep. It’s not that Bleedingheart ever plans to meet a homeless vagrant or to derive any other direct benefits from them; it’s just the idea of killing the homeless that causes her deep psychic distress.

Is that an argument for big-government regulations taking away my freedom to keep my community secure from parasites? Remember, they'll die in their sleep, so nobody will be traumatized by the sound of screaming.

It all begs the question, why should the omnipotent state send men with guns after me just because I'm bulldozing a few animals, whether here or in Alaska? Why do Obama's jack-booted thugs think that everything belongs to them, whether it's a forest, a gutter, or a drugged vagina?

WilliamJenningsBryan 10-07-2013 08:36 AM

About 30 years ago God was upset with something (in retrospect we don't quite know what it was) and decided to blow the top off of Mount St. Helens in Washington killing vast number of trees, small furry creatures along with some deer and elk. I was around at this time and watched God's Majesty on TV and I don't ever recall any environmentalists praying to God to stop it, much less any cathylicks lighting candles or holding novenas and praying to their blessed virgin to intercede. Nor did I see any government officials obtaining any court injunctions or sending out any jack booted thugs from the EPA to try and put a stop to it.

When all the dust had settled and the lava flows cooled off I don't ever recall seeing one tree hugger hippie out there trying to replant the trees, nor did a single one of them try to save any animals before the whole thing blew up. And where was the EPA in trying to clean the whole mess up - nowhere to be found. As a matter of fact the "scientists" decided it was best to do nothing so that they could "study" it (meaning more tax dollars confiscated from hard working Americans). Now today (some 30 years later) they have a web site devoted to the whole thing and guess what - all the plants, bushes, meadows, and animals are returning all by themselves (meaning - God is replanting and restoring everything).

Now according to Genesis God made man in His image, and while we have yet to come close to God in the things that we can create, the power of modern strip mining is still pretty awesome. If there is a large vein of coal in Appalachia somewhere we can pretty literally take off the top of a mountain to recover it to generate electricity so that some hippie somewhere can charge his electric car and feel good about the environment. And when it comes to holes in the ground, strip mining comes in handy here too - with large limestone quarries. Let's see, oh yea - that limestone (along with coal) is used in making cement that is used in the foundation of houses so the limousine lieberals, Al Gore, and hellywood starlets can have a place to live.

Then there is the time that God hurled a big stone down there in Arizona creating a big hole in the ground that people pay money to go see. Hell, they even set up a visitor center. They could do the same thing with all the strip mining sites around the country.

I say before we let Obama and his commie pinko enviro-whacko's tell the rest of us how to live we make them go out and live in squalor without all the modern conveniences that they are prescribing - and then "study" it for 30 years. I suspect that if any of them survive it will be more like the occasional Sasquatch sightings than a flourishing Christian civilization.

Quote:

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

- Genesis 1:26-28

queerliberal 11-10-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWJDnow (Post 1032242)

Rape happens to a lot of people--male, female, and other--regardless of what they are wearing. The fact that you think that women should cover up their bodies that way you want them to is disgusting. Who the piffle are you to tell someone how to dress? Why don't you instead tell people to not rape people?

piffleing shit i joined this website to point out how idiotic you people are but i dont think i can handle this oh my piffleing god you people are so dumb

Bobby-Joe 11-10-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by queerliberal (Post 1040304)
Rape happens to a lot of people--male, female, and other--regardless of what they are wearing. The fact that you think that women should cover up their bodies that way you want them to is disgusting. Who the piffle are you to tell someone how to dress? Why don't you instead tell people to not rape people?

piffleing shit i joined this website to point out how idiotic you people are but i dont think i can handle this oh my piffleing god you people are so dumb

What ever happened to personal responsibility friend? The girl dressed like a sluty, slut, slut, whose going to blame some thirty year old boy from a good Christian family if makes an honest mistake if he drugs her drink and then ties he up in his bed room for the night and pounds the hell out of every orifice in her body?

It's like all those nanny staters who think bums need special privileges from being hit by baseball bats. The bums made a choice when they CHOSE to lose their jobs so they should live with it.

Pastor Ezekiel 11-10-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

i joined this website to point out how idiotic you people are but i dont think i can handle this oh my piffleing god you people are so dumb

You allow strangers, sweaty diseased perverts, to sodomize you each and every day in public toilets, and yet you have the audacity to accuse us of being idiotic? :huh:

Enjoy hell, nancy. :sinner:

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-12-2013 05:23 AM

Quote:

...i dont think i can handle this...

Finding it difficult to win against those with God and His Word to back them up? :bye:

Jeb Stuart Thurmond 01-27-2014 11:03 PM

A lot of liberal BS clears up once you compare it to rape.

For example, libertarian economist Tyler Cowen points out the hypocrisy of people who oppress corporations with product labelling laws, yet want to take away the Government of Virginia's freedom to vaginally probe women who seek abortions:

http://www.balloon-juice.com/wp-cont...erinformed.jpg

So what if the Government of Viginia's probe-the-babykillers law meets the federal definition of rape? All that proves is that the laws against rape are absurd and unbiblical. I mean, just look at this nonsense:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Federal Law
"The penetration, no matter how slight, of the vagina or anus with any body part or object, or oral penetration by a sex organ of another person, without the consent of the victim.”

That's not what the Bible says! Rape is a property crime against the female's father or husband, it's a form of trespassing on his property, or, if a hymen is broken, vandalism of his possession.

Anyway, back to product labelling, I do think having an otherwise beautiful processed food container marred by nutrition info is like being raped. After all, if the placebo effect is real, then learning that my food is filled with weird chemicals and saturated fat causes more damage than if I ate it in blissful ignorance. According to the bag of chips I ate for breakfast, I should now be be about as salty as Lott's wife. My innocent virginal brain has been violated by that knowledge.

So, rape is no different from oil drilling or product labels. In fact, as CNN contributor and Andrew Breitbart blogger Dana Loeschit points out, rape is no different from consensual sex:

LOESCH: That’s the big thing that progressives are trying to say, that it’s rape and so on and so forth. [...] There were individuals saying, “Oh what about the Virginia rape? The rapes that, the forced rapes of women who are pregnant?” What? Wait a minute, they had no problem having similar to a trans-vaginal procedure when they engaged in the act that resulted in their pregnancy.

Got that, feminazis? Rape is as harmless as oil drilling. Rape is no different from product labelling. Rape is as harmless as consensual sex. QUIT WHINING!

see_the_light 01-27-2014 11:41 PM

I don't understand all tis talk about rape "victims" getting married and shekels changing hands.

Most of the raped no longer can remember when they lost their virginity nor of it was joe, john or jack.

Drug addled sluts, 99% percent of them.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Trent Harvey, Jr. 01-27-2014 11:50 PM

Product labelling is rape, no question.

Just last week I was feeling adventurous enough to experiment with ethnic food. So, I got a box of pasta, and right there on the back of the box it said:

"Ready in 9-11 minutes."

That's a trigger for a lot of traumatic memories. WHY must the government re-open our wounds like this?

Of, but I don't see how on earth probing a babykiller is rapey. I mean, do you really think the guy doing it is enjoying himself? Same thing with body cavity searches. The cops don't get their jollies doing this, so how could it be considered rape? Unless you look at it from the woman's point of view, but that would just be silly.

Mansonite 02-10-2014 02:51 PM

Rape is harmless? Are you actually stupid! Honestly, you people seriously need help. Rape is nowhere near harmless, it's psychologically traumatising! You disgust me.

Mary Etheldreda 02-10-2014 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mansonite (Post 1063656)
Rape is harmless? Are you actually stupid! Honestly, you people seriously need help. Rape is nowhere near harmless, it's psychologically traumatising! You disgust me.

Read the OP, friend. Rape is harmless when the woman is asleep. How can it harm her if it's so harmless she doesn't wake up? I don't know about you, but I wake up if my arm falls asleep. So clearly these women are perfectly comfortable, therefore, no harm.

:)

John Allen 02-28-2014 09:34 PM

Only women that dress like sluts get raped! http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...ht=sluts+raped

Also, as proved here, it is always the woman's fault: http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showt...oman%27s+fault

Both by Mr. Cranky Old Man

Pastor Ezekiel 03-01-2014 04:58 AM