The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Pope says everyone is redeemed even atheists but he is lying. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=90349)

Russell Holbeck 05-22-2013 04:42 PM

Pope says everyone is redeemed even atheists but he is lying.

Hello Landover Baptist Church.

I have a neighbor who is Catholic she smells like lavender I have told you about her before. I saw her this morning and she told me that the Pope said everyone is redeemed even atheists. I laughed at her and she got mad but later she sent me a link from a website called Vatican Radio where the Pope says this:

Quote:

"The Lord has redeemed all of us, all of us, with the Blood of Christ: all of us, not just Catholics. Everyone! ‘Father, the atheists?’ Even the atheists. Everyone! And this Blood makes us children of God of the first class! We are created children in the likeness of God and the Blood of Christ has redeemed us all! And we all have a duty to do good. And this commandment for everyone to do good, I think, is a beautiful path towards peace. If we, each doing our own part, if we do good to others, if we meet there, doing good, and we go slowly, gently, little by little, we will make that culture of encounter: we need that so much. We must meet one another doing good. ‘But I don’t believe, Father, I am an atheist!’ But do good: we will meet one another there.”

You will notice that the Pope does not quote the Bible when he says this. I will quote the Bible this is John 3:16-18 I put some words in red:

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

When people say the Pope is a good man they are not telling the truth because the Pope is leading people to Hell.

Thank you.

Rusty

Dr Laurence Niles 05-22-2013 06:17 PM

Re: Pope says everyone is redeemed even atheists but he is lying.

That's very nicely put Russell, I can see that you have put a lot of effort into it. Did you do all the spelling on your own or did some one help you?

Either way you make a cogent point: the pope is a liar and his office facilitates the rape of clean limbed young boys in the face and mouth.

YIC

Mary Etheldreda 05-22-2013 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 1004443)
Either way you make a cogent point: the pope is a liar and his office facilitates the rape of clean limbed young boys in the face and mouth.

YIC

And then they blaspheme the LORD by saying God will welcome them into Heaven.

Disgusting.

And Mr. Holbeck, that was a very nice post. Well done, friend.

:)

Redeemed Papist 05-22-2013 08:10 PM

And then people ask me why I left the Catholic cult.
John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
So this Pope now knows better than Jesus? :nono:
Revelation 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.
Genuine messages from God in true visions don't lie!

Pastor Isaac Peters 05-22-2013 11:11 PM

His Unholiness no longer even pretends to follow the Bible and indeed implies that Christ lied to us. Of course, he also implicitly admits that there's no benefit to participation in the Roman cult.