The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   PRAYER REQUESTS (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=37350)

True Disciple 02-17-2010 11:13 AM

Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykjavik!

Brothers and Sisters in Christ,

as you probably all have noticed, this forum is currently being overrun my godless gibbering eskimoes, insulting God from the (they think) safe distance from their igloes at the North Pole.
Please join me in prayer that God exerts righteous judgment upon these barbarians, with nothing better to do than creating TV shows that promote rape.
We have seen lately in Haiti what God thinks of evil people. Now Iceland happens to be located in a tectonically unstable area, and they often have volcanoes and earthquakes. Praise the Sweet Name™ of Jesus!:yahoo:
I would like to pray for Iceland like King David once did for his enemies, and pray God for judgment upon the unholy:

Psalm 140:9-14:
As for the head of those that compass me about, let the mischief of their own lips cover them. Let burning coals fall upon them: let them be cast into the fire; into deep pits, that they rise not up again.
Let not an evil speaker be established in the earth: evil shall hunt the violent man to overthrow him.
I know that the LORD will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and the right of the poor.
Surely the righteous shall give thanks unto thy name: the upright shall dwell in thy presence.

Psalm 35:3-9:

Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.

Psalm 109:4-21:

For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
Let his days be few; and let another take his office.
Let his children be fatherless, and his wife a widow.
Let his children be continually vagabonds, and beg: let them seek their bread also out of their desolate places.
Let the extortioner catch all that he hath; and let the strangers spoil his labour.
Let there be none to extend mercy unto him: neither let there be any to favour his fatherless children.
Let his posterity be cut off; and in the generation following let their name be blotted out.
Let the iniquity of his fathers be remembered with the LORD; and let not the sin of his mother be blotted out.
Let them be before the LORD continually, that he may cut off the memory of them from the earth.
Because that he remembered not to shew mercy, but persecuted the poor and needy man, that he might even slay the broken in heart.
As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him: as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him.
As he clothed himself with cursing like as with his garment, so let it come into his bowels like water, and like oil into his bones.
Let it be unto him as the garment which covereth him, and for a girdle wherewith he is girded continually.
Let this be the reward of mine adversaries from the LORD, and of them that speak evil against my soul.
But do thou for me, O GOD the Lord, for thy name's sake: because thy mercy is good, deliver thou me.

Psalm 58:10-12:

The righteous shall rejoice when he seeth the vengeance: he shall wash his feet in the blood of the wicked.
So that a man shall say, Verily there is a reward for the righteous: verily he is a God that judgeth in the earth.

Mrs. Rogers 02-17-2010 11:25 AM

Re: Please pray for a tsunami/earthquake/volcano to strike Reykja

A wonderful prayer request -- I shall begin praying immediately! How does one pronounce "Reykjavik" though? Such unholy languages make my tongue ache.

Could someone spell it phonetically for me, please?

True Disciple 02-17-2010 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 472910)
A wonderful prayer request -- I shall begin praying immediately! How does one pronounce "Reykjavik" though? Such unholy languages make my tongue ache.

I think it is Ri-kyah-veek, but I am not sure, I don't speak eskimo. I think Jesus will understand what we mean, anyway.;)

Mrs. Rogers 02-17-2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by True Disciple (Post 472913)
I think it is Ri-kyah-veek, but I am not sure, I don't speak eskimo. I think Jesus will understand what we mean, anyway.;)

Hmm. I said it aloud, and it sounded a little too much like pentecostal jibber-jabber for my liking. So I wrote "Reykjavik" onto a square of lavatory paper, and will wave said paper above my head at the appropriate moment during the prayer.

VikingFromIceland 02-17-2010 12:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 472910)

It happens to be the language that is most related to Old Norse, which has had huge influence on English.

Viking Gunnar 02-17-2010 12:16 PM

[Satanic gibberish removed]

Translation:
You speak the truth, bretherin. May the ancient ones look out for you in the afterlife.

Mrs. Rogers 02-17-2010 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingFromIceland (Post 472927)
It happens to be the language that is most related to Old Norse, which has had huge influence on English.

What nonsense! More likely to have been an influence upon Joo language: Reykjavik, Ri-kyah-veek, veek veek veeeek ... sounds like a mousy Joo male grovelling before his mother.

VikingFromIceland 02-17-2010 12:28 PM

Alright fine,

I live in Reykjavík, what have I done?

Pastor Ezekiel 02-17-2010 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingFromIceland (Post 472935)
Alright fine,

That's something only you can answer. What have you done to enrage Jesus so much?

Mrs. Rogers 02-17-2010 12:32 PM

Quote:

Alright fine,

Nothing -- and that's the problem. You should have left that Godforsaken iceblock years ago.

But it's not too late; convert to Christianity, and get out of there!

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-17-2010 12:33 PM

Quote:

Alright fine,

(i) You have worshiped false gods, (ii) you have elected a lesbian as President, (iii) you have, through your greed and lust for money, brought down the Godly Capitalist system, (iv) you have ruined music with that half-troll Bjork, (v) you are a terrorist group (Britain knows this) (vi) you are Lutherans (vii) You have encouraged the young to turn to rape and fornication with Lazytown.

Anyone of these crimes against God is enough to send your entire nation to Hell! :angry:

PS, I will think of some more sins later. :thumbsup:

VikingFromIceland 02-17-2010 12:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 472938)
(i) You have worshiped false gods,

I have never worshipped anything else than God and Jesus. My anchestors did over a millenia ago, does that make me a pagan?

Quote:

(ii) you have elected a lesbian as President,

I'm not even old enough to vote.

Quote:

(iii) you have, through your greed and lust for money, brought down the Godly Capitalist system,

I have? It's a small group of people that everybody hates now.

Quote:

(iv) you have ruined music with that half-troll Bjork,

The music she makes, has nothing to do with me. I don't even like her music, she is terrible.

Quote:

(v) you are a terrorist group (Britain knows this)

I don't know what to say to this?

Quote:

(vi) you are Lutherans

Indeed I am.

Quote:

(vii) You have encouraged the young to turn to rape and fornication with Lazytown.

Lazy Town is about getting children to move them selfes and live a healthy life style. It's not even how it was originaly, it changed drastically when it started to be producted in foraign countries.

I am not ranting, I am not debating, I am not trying to upset or anger anybody. It's just that some things I have read here about Iceland, has really upset me.

GOD=life 02-17-2010 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingFromIceland (Post 472943)

So you're just a child.

How about you let the adults do the talking here? Thanks.

vigvste 02-17-2010 01:42 PM

My fellow Vikings have spoken words of wisdom and truth so far.
It seems however that it's not god or jesus that's angry with us... it's you the spawns of satan who call yourself christians

May Odin guide us right minded folk and Hel ingulve the wicked sinners in flame

Ezekiel Bathfire 02-17-2010 01:42 PM

Quote:

The seek the permission of your father!

Quote:

Indeed I am [Lutheran].
Then you should remind yourself of the false god you worship - this is not the God of the Bible. Can I just remind you that Martin Luther wanted all the Jews killed.

Quote:

Lazy Town is about getting children to move them selfes and live a healthy life style. It's not even how it was originaly, it changed drastically when it started to be producted in foraign countries.
Really, so it was not your fault after all... Hmmm.. you should accept that you have sinned.

VikingFromIceland 02-17-2010 02:06 PM

Indeed, I am a sinner :devil:

I really am demon. I and my fellow demons really enjoy watching Lazy Town aswell!

Now what should I do next? murder? rape? both?

:pirate:

Mrs. Rogers 02-17-2010 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingFromIceland (Post 472974)
Indeed, I am a sinner :devil:

We can agree on that.

Quote:

I really am demon. I and my fellow demons really enjoy watching Lazy Town aswell!
You are not a demon, you nitwit -- although you will meet a fair few if you die unsaved.

Quote:

Neither. Give your life to JESUS, and repent of your silly LARPing.

James Dewitt 02-17-2010 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mrs. Rogers (Post 472986)
We can agree on that.

You are not a demon, you nitwit -- although you will meet a fair few if you die unsaved.

Neither. Give your life to JESUS, and repent of your silly LARPing.

Can't we even pray with out the Satan worshipers bothering us? I Pray Sweet Jesus take them out today! Amen

True Disciple 02-17-2010 02:58 PM

Quote:

I have never worshipped anything else than God and Jesus. My anchestors did over a millenia ago, does that make me a pagan?

According to God, you can be held perfectly accountable for the sins of your ancestors:

Deuteronomy 5:9
Thou shalt not bow down thyself unto them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me,

Quote:

Then what makes you think you are old enough to engage in debate with adult people?:huh:

Quote:

The music she makes, has nothing to do with me. I don't even like her music, she is terrible.
You are the one allowing it, just as you allow lazytown. If you were a Godly country, you would have forbidden this evil long ago.

Quote:

I don't know what to say to this?
Then be silent!:angry:

Quote:

Indeed I am.
Why do you want to exterminate the Jews?:(

I would like to follow up with another short prayer.

Sweet Lord Jesus,
Please do not avert Your face from this evil!
Please, treat their children as you treated those of Egypt, when they upset you! Smash them against the rocks for their fathers iniquity!
Hit them on the cheek, and smash out their teeth!
Make their death and descent into Hell swift!
Scatter their broken bodies over the block of ice they live on!
As you did to David, please do so unto us, Lord.

Amen.

Cranky Old Man 02-17-2010 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VikingFromIceland (Post 472974)

Have fun being raped in your ass by satan for all eternity :sinner: :haha:.