The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Auntie Flo's Prayer Shack for Women (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=4367)

SalvationSeeker 10-11-2007 04:16 PM

Re: Get your "Paris Hilton" pink accessory Bible!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goats (Post 101512)
To be honest, I don't give a rat's eye about what the meaning of a word that I want as a user name actually means. It's a word! NOT a statement.

Uh-huh.. Statments and words got nothing in common. :rolleyes:
So stop whining that someone here called you a "poofter" then, since it's just a word..
Not a statement. :haha:

Brother Temperance 10-15-2007 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goats (Post 101118)
Most certainly not, sir. I just know of such things from my unholy friends, sir.

God judges the company you keep:
1 Corinthians 5:11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one know not to eat.

Ephesians 5:11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

2 John 1:9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.
1:10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:
1:11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

James 4:4 Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

Get the picture?
Quote:

Originally Posted by Goats (Post 101501)
oh. I see 'Goats' is my new user name. I actually preffered my name left as 'Ghost' if you please?

Just be grateful we left the "e" out, you sickening retarded.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-06-2008 11:32 PM

Praise Jesus!! The Paris Hilton Pink bible is selling like hotcakes! :thumbsup:

Nobar King 08-06-2008 11:36 PM

Is there a way to link to the PHB sales page directly from her website?

OmNefoolish_05 08-08-2008 04:54 AM

So basically if a regular woman whores herself out like Paris Hilton has done you will condemn her, but if Paris Hilton, a "celebrity", says she "found God" after having to spend 2 weeks in jail for drunk driving you will buy a Bible with her insignia or whatever on it?

Makes about as much sense as anything else on this forum.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-08-2008 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmNefarious_05 (Post 219310)
So basically if a regular woman whores herself out like Paris Hilton has done you will condemn her, but if Paris Hilton, a "celebrity", says she "found God" after having to spend 2 weeks in jail for drunk driving you will buy a Bible with her insignia or whatever on it?

Makes about as much sense as anything else on this forum.

Why is it that you unsaved trash are all so hateful? God FORGIVES sin, in case you hadn't heard. If you repent and get washed in Christ's blood, then you are good to go. That's what Miss Hilton did, and who are you to question it? :glare:

Brother Guy Bayard 08-08-2008 08:19 PM

http://inventorspot.com/files/images...ed%20Bible.jpg

http://inventorspot.com/articles/sun...ers_bible_8873
It talks in a human voice, fits in the palm of your hands, is biblical and charged by the sun (or a light bulb or charged from a 9 volt DC adapter ((not included)). What is it? A solar powered bible you can listen to over and over again.
The solar powered bible contains all the books of the Bible, old and new Testament, and it speaks in a real human voice. Press the button and go from one chapter to the next. You can even go back and listen to a book if you need to. Fully charged the solar powered bible can play up to ten hours.
A few subtle changes and we can have the "Soular" Bible - Powered by the 'Son"...can we get our Joo lawyers onto this?

Brother Guy Bayard 08-08-2008 08:24 PM

How about Darth Vaders version?
http://www.audiobooksonline.com/1886089477.html

http://www.audiobooksonline.com/medi...ertainment.jpg

OmNefoolish_05 08-08-2008 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 219420)
Why is it that you unsaved trash are all so hateful? God FORGIVES sin, in case you hadn't heard. If you repent and get washed in Christ's blood, then you are good to go. That's what Miss Hilton did, and who are you to question it? :glare:

Im debating this because she is a trashy whore, who was born into the rich life, thinks she can get away with everything, sleeps with as many guys as she can (and makes movies about them too). So excuse me for not believing this "celebrity" trash has found Jesus just from spending 2 weeks in jail. She never expressed any interest in religion at all, except for that Kaballah "cult" that most celebrities were joining and even then she just used that for photo ops and publicity.

Nobar King 08-08-2008 09:49 PM

That's a fantastic idea. If we can get Paris Hilton to read it to digital audio we would sell millions. Or maybe just get her to endorse the LBC pink 'Paris Hilton' edition mp3 player.

The Darth Vader Bible sounds scary.
For people who remember the snake king:
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...hulsa-Doom.gif
it could be difficult to listen to.

Brother Guy Bayard 08-09-2008 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 219550)
That's a fantastic idea. If we can get Paris Hilton to read it to digital audio we would sell millions. Or maybe just get her to endorse the LBC pink 'Paris Hilton' edition mp3 player.

The Darth Vader Bible sounds scary.
For people who remember the snake king:
http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:...hulsa-Doom.gif
it could be difficult to listen to.

JAMES EARL JONES IS A COLOURED??!!??!!??

DogSpitAsshatBitch 08-09-2008 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OmNefoolish_05 (Post 219543)
Im debating this because she is a trashy whore, who was born into the rich life, thinks she can get away with everything, sleeps with as many guys as she can (and makes movies about them too). So excuse me for not believing this "celebrity" trash has found Jesus just from spending 2 weeks in jail. She never expressed any interest in religion at all, except for that Kaballah "cult" that most celebrities were joining and even then she just used that for photo ops and publicity.

I agree with you that she is a trashy whore and is spoiled brat that gets everything she wants and takes it for granted. I despise Paris Hilton and the color pink! Give me the color black anyday. Lol.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-10-2008 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshatBitch (Post 219780)
I agree with you that she is a trashy whore and is spoiled brat that gets everything she wants and takes it for granted. I despise Paris Hilton and the color pink! Give me the color black anyday. Lol.

Oh please spare us the theatrics. A drunken injun squaw like you would kill for the chance to look like a Normal White girl. Sister Hilton is rich, White, Blonde haired and Blue-eyed, just like Jesus. Most of you savages don't even look human. All brown and withered, jaw hanging open, stringy greasy hair hanging down in your face, stinking to high heaven, flies buzzing around you. :bad:

Any God-fearing Man would choose sister Hilton for a wife long before you. You need to set aside your petty jealousies and accept Christ the way Sister Paris did. :thumbsup:

DogSpitAsshatBitch 08-10-2008 01:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 219818)
Oh please spare us the theatrics. A drunken injun squaw like you would kill for the chance to look like a Normal White girl. Sister Hilton is rich, White, Blonde haired and Blue-eyed, just like Jesus. Most of you savages don't even look human. All brown and withered, jaw hanging open, stringy greasy hair hanging down in your face, stinking to high heaven, flies buzzing around you. :bad:

Any God-fearing Man would choose sister Hilton for a wife long before you. You need to set aside your petty jealousies and accept Christ the way Sister Paris did. :thumbsup:

I am not a piffleing drunk, you imbecile. I am only 35% Native American. I have blue eyes and blonde hair except I dyed my hair color. I hated my blonde hair. What does blonde hair and blue eyes have to with anything?I would never be jealous of a bimbo like her. I think she needs to not take things for granted and stop being a whore. Also, people including her need to realize that money is not everything. What you just said about my people are lies and false that some idiot like you made up because you are racist! I smell very good thank you because I bathe every day unlike you. You are a crazy racist asshole lunatic. Actually all Native look human because we are humans you piffleing idiot! Everyone is weird in their own little way so I guess you will be technically talk about what society considers normal. Well piffle being normal!

Nobar King 08-10-2008 01:59 AM

So you're only 35% drunk? That's still not good enough to drive.

DogSpitAsshatBitch 08-10-2008 05:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 219836)
So you're only 35% drunk? That's still not good enough to drive.

No, I never drink alcohol so therefore I am never drunk. I have already said this millions of times and yet you fail to realize that. This clearly shows that you are an idiot or just do not pay attention.

Pastor Ezekiel 08-10-2008 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshatBitch (Post 219930)
No, I never drink alcohol so therefore I am never drunk. I have already said this millions of times and yet you fail to realize that. This clearly shows that you are an idiot or just do not pay attention.

You claim to be a sober injun squaw? :haha:

That's like claiming to be an honest joo. :rofl3:

DogSpitAsshatBitch 08-10-2008 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 219931)
You claim to be a sober injun squaw? :haha:

That's like claiming to be an honest joo. :rofl3:

Well it is true and you need to stop being so damn racist. You asshole!! Like I said there are a lot of white Christian drunks out there, you idiot. Not all Native Americans drink alcohol. GET THE THROUGH YOUR YOUR piffleING THICK SKULL!!! STOP JUDGING A WHOLE RACE BY WHAT SOME DO AND THERE ARE DRUNKS IN ALL ETHNICITY"S!!!!!

Pastor Ezekiel 08-10-2008 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DogSpitAsshatBitch (Post 219942)
Well it is true and you need to stop being so damn racist. You asshole!! Like I said there are a lot of white Christian drunks out there, you idiot. Not all Native Americans drink alcohol. GET THE THROUGH YOUR YOUR piffleING THICK SKULL!!! STOP JUDGING A WHOLE RACE BY WHAT SOME DO AND THERE ARE DRUNKS IN ALL ETHNICITY"S!!!!!

Deaner is going to be so mad at you! Here he gave you a chance to get out of Quarantine and this is how you repay his kindness?

Go sleep it off, drunk squaw. :glare: