The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Landover Baptist Lounge (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   What are you offended by right now? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=29141)

i love him 09-20-2009 04:05 AM

Re: What are you offended by right now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Levi Jones (Post 402110)
Good enough. :thumbsup:

Thank you for your time Mr. Jones, and have a wonderful rest of the day.

Levi Jones 09-20-2009 05:33 AM

I am highly offended by Rick Santorum not winning the Values Voter Summit in Washington straw poll. :angry:
Anyone who brings a dead baby home to cuddle deserves this!

Sorry, duplicate, but I was so offended by this!

Rev. Jim Osborne 09-20-2009 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by i love him (Post 402094)
You agree that racism is bad, but yet i have been offended by the use of the word "wetback" as seen in your forum "English as a second language???" page 1 comment 7 from Rev. Jim Osborne

Thank you for your time, and have a very blessed day :D

And I'm offended by racist wetbacks who see so-called "racism" where there is none. Did you even read my post? I take a sympathetic view of the plight of wetback children who are not properly taught English. It puts them on a dead-end career path with no hope for something better. If I was racist, wouldn't I want them to not learn English and never have a chance to be upwardly mobile in their social status? Wouldn't a real racist say "Forget educating them! Let them mow my lawn forever!".

I am highly offended you would accuse a loving and Godly True Christian™ pastor like me of racism. I want nothing but the best for wetbacks. Imagine how hard their lives are: Swimming across the Rio Grande or packing themselves with 15 other people in a van like sardines, taking the lowest of the low jobs, never being able to converse with people in the new country, etc.

So let me ask you: Why do you want wetbacks to fail?

releaseme 09-20-2009 03:23 PM

Romanian s begging on the streets with babys :thumbdown:

Brother Temperance 09-20-2009 03:33 PM

I'm offended by dance music, drugs, Germans, Germans on drugs, Germans on drugs listening to dance music, and negroes who fall off roofs.

Marshall 09-20-2009 03:46 PM

Whora the Explorer offends me.
She could speak American if she wanted to but instead continues to speak Mexican in an effort to indoctrinate our kids with it. It is obviously an inferior language yet the Mexican appeasers that make the show still push it on us as if it were some sort of a good thing if our kids were to learn it. If Mexican was so good it would be American.

Her pet is a naked monkey. It is plainly offensive to have such a pet without shorts or something covering it's boy parts. It also acts way too human. This seems to be a way they teach kids that monkeys are just like little humans. Evilution.

Also, Dora is clearly in possession of the map yet she continues to ask the audience where she's going. She is an illiterate Mexican and I don't like her.

Virginia Day Templeton 09-20-2009 03:50 PM

I'm offended by the fact that a piece of obsolete farming equipment is sitting in the Oval Office.

Marshall 09-20-2009 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton (Post 402158)
I'm offended that a piece of obsolete farming equipment is sitting in the Oval Office.

Amen sister.

Did you see where Osama Bin Laden himself called our Muslim President a weakling? He never did that to our last President. Obama is driving America into the same wishy washy existance that Eurabia is suffering under. Before you know it our schools will have little Talibans and girls dressed in shame curtains wandering the halls looking for Christians to spit on like they do in France and Denmark. All thanks to the coloreds and Liberal hippies who just HAD to vote for an uppity black guy instead of a decent man like John the war hero.

im a queer pervert get over it 09-20-2009 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 399867)
Italians writing books, lazy minorities and alcoholic punks getting money for not working, modern "art", hippies opening their mouths and not getting smacked in the face, the fact that so-called "mentally ill" people get "treatment" instead of proper exorcisms. Oh, and when queers hold hands in public. There's just no need for that kind of flamboyant deviancy!

you are a cunt im a homosexual and god made me the way i am, i cant help it if i am gay and by the way your picture looks very trim, do you want to go out somtime

Miss April 09-20-2009 06:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by im gay get over it (Post 402180)
you are a cooter im a homosexual and god made me the way i am, i cant help it if i am gay and by the way your picture looks very trim, do you want to go out somtime

Friend God did not make you gay You had a Choice Now why don't you give up your Dirty sick life style and Aceept Jesus?:thumbsup:

Miss April 09-20-2009 06:07 PM

I'm offended that Queers like the User im gay get over it Say God made them that way when he didn't:angry:

Marshall 09-20-2009 06:07 PM

Gaywads should just stop it. If they did then they could find a decent woman and perhaps get Saved™ enough to earn a cooler spot when they go to Hell.

Captain James T. Kirk 09-21-2009 12:28 AM

I'm offended that the latest Star Trek movie didn't show the true story about that awesome three-way my younger self had with younger Uhura and her hot green roommate back at the Academy. :censored:

Levi Jones 09-21-2009 05:40 AM

Not only am I offended, I'm sick.
India Failing to Control Open Defecation Blunts Nation’s Growth

WickedWitch 09-21-2009 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Captain James T. Kirk (Post 402332)
I'm offended that the latest Star Trek movie didn't show the true story about that awesome three-way my younger self had with younger Uhura and her hot green roommate back at the Academy. :censored:

I'm kind of offended that Kirk had to be in that movie at all (but it was great despite his presence). :P But I'm more offended that Winona Ryder found her way into that movie. Offended and confused. Am I the only one who thinks she was an odd choice? I don't think she had any business being in it.

Brother Temperance 09-21-2009 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by im gay get over it (Post 402180)
you are a cooter im a homosexual and god made me the way i am, i cant help it if i am gay and by the way your picture looks very trim, do you want to go out somtime

The only date I'm interested in going on with you is one where you'd be tied to a pole in the middle of a quarry.

im a queer pervert get over it 09-21-2009 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 402438)
The only date I'm interested in going on with you is one where you'd be tied to a pole in the middle of a quarry.

kinky, dont be to rough

Brother Temperance 09-21-2009 04:25 PM

Right now I am offended by the fact that reading a post written by a disrespectful sass-mouthed queer enraged me so much that I just had to headbutt my monitor out of pure fury!

I am also offended by black metal, hip-hop, and most other forms of jungle music.

angels 09-21-2009 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brother Temperance (Post 402478)
Right now I am offended by the fact that reading a post written by a disrespectful sass-mouthed queer enraged me so much that I just had to headbutt my monitor out of pure fury!

I am also offended by black metal, hip-hop, and most other forms of jungle music.

Brother Temperance. Ignore the silly gay person. He is obviously a fool.:thumbdown:

I am offended by seeing drunken men and women on the streets. The noise. The smell. Disgusting mess.:angry:

Bobby-Joe 09-21-2009 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angels (Post 402511)
Brother Temperance. Ignore the silly gay person. He is obviously a fool.:thumbdown:

I am offended by seeing drunken men and women on the streets. The noise. The smell. Disgusting mess.:angry:

I agree drunks are utterly offensive. Jesus never allowed people arround Him to drink alcohol.