The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Favorite Bible Verses (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   EXODUS 21:20-21 (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=13531)

iAidiot 07-22-2008 09:22 PM

EXODUS 21:20-21

EXODUS 21:20-21: “And if a man beats his servant or his maidservant with a rod…(and he or she)…remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he (or she) is his property.

From the Satanic Bible... Amazing book.

: “And if a man beats his servant or his maidservant with a rod…(and he or she)…remains alive a day or two, he shall not be punished; for he (or she) is his property.

From the Satanic Bible... Amazing book.

Talitha 07-22-2008 09:38 PM

Re: EXODUS 21:20-21

You are totally correct. The Bible you quoted this from is not only Satanic but false.
The only real Bible is the King James Version. (See Below).
Indeed, an amazing book.

Do you have any other favorite verses? If so please quote from the correct Bible or I shall have to Infractionize you.

Exodus 21:20-21 (King James Version)

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished.

21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

iAidiot 07-22-2008 09:56 PM

Hehe, just to inform you, i am not religious in anyway, i believe in no high and mighty gods, i believe in myself and not depending on others, i depend on myself to get through life, not a real character

Bobby-Joe 07-22-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iAidiot (Post 213167)
Hehe, just to inform you, i am not religious in anyway, i believe in no high and mighty gods, i believe in myself and not depending on others, i depend on myself to get through life, not a real character

That is nice friend but do you have any scripture to back that position up?

Pastor Ezekiel 07-22-2008 10:01 PM

Quote:

So then why are you here, fool? :angry:

Proverbs 28:26 He that trusteth in his own heart is a fool: but whoso walketh wisely, he shall be delivered.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.

JawOfAnAss 07-23-2008 08:38 AM

Quote:

Good......now go play in a mine shaft.:angry:

iAidiot 07-23-2008 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe (Post 213169)
That is nice friend but do you have any scripture to back that position up?

Touche, i cant backup that god is infact a real character, as i do not know whether he exsisted or not. But with all respects, altough you all have the bible and read it regularly, you too cannot prove that god DID actually exsist, the book says he did, but dont believe everything you read.

I am not denying your belief in god, i believe that you all have a right to believe in god, but surely you must believe that i have my own rights for me to believe in what i want. I mean its only fair, i think that you should be allowed to believe in what you all want, yet some of you on this forum (Not pointing fingers at bobby, but some of the people on this forum) believe that i cannot have my rights to believe in what i want... Is that really fair? :thumbdown:

VictoryOS 07-23-2008 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by iAidiot (Post 213368)
I am not denying your belief in god, i believe that you all have a right to believe in god, but surely you must believe that i have my own rights for me to believe in what i want. I mean its only fair, i think that you should be allowed to believe in what you all want, yet some of you on this forum (Not pointing fingers at bobby, but some of the people on this forum) believe that i cannot have my rights to believe in what i want... Is that really fair? :thumbdown:

Yes, you are correct. You have the right to burn in Hell in you so choose. But why would anyone want to choose that? And don't give me the tired old "All my friends are going to be there and it's going to be a party" or "If you people are going to Heaven, I'd rather go to Hell". Those are the arguments of a retarded 12 year old, not to mention we've heard them time and time again and shot them down every time.

So tell us...why do you choose momentary earthly pleasures over an Everlasting Eternity graced by the Love of Jesus? Why do you want to toss away your Immortal Soul for your mortal base desires?

Brother Temperance 07-23-2008 01:12 PM

Quote:

Did you ever die for three days for your own sins? Jesus did.
Quote:

Originally Posted by iAidiot (Post 213368)
you too cannot prove that god DID actually exsist, the book says he did, but dont believe everything you read.

Friend, the Bible was written by God. Why would He lie about whether He exists or not?
Quote:

I am not denying your belief in god, i believe that you all have a right to believe in god, but surely you must believe that i have my own rights for me to believe in what i want.
No. Why should we?
Quote:

I mean its only fair, i think that you should be allowed to believe in what you all want, yet some of you on this forum (Not pointing fingers at bobby, but some of the people on this forum) believe that i cannot have my rights to believe in what i want... Is that really fair? :thumbdown:
Yes. We're right, you're wrong. We both have an equal right to believe the truth.

MiamiCandy 09-29-2009 07:21 PM

Much better from Exodus is

23:11 But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.

So basically every seventh year the Israelites were to leave their fields unharvested, so that the poor would have something to eat. Isn't that nice?

Ezekiel Bathfire 09-29-2009 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MiamiCandy (Post 404862)
Much better from Exodus is

23:11 But the seventh year thou shalt let it rest and lie still; that the poor of thy people may eat: and what they leave the beasts of the field shall eat. In like manner thou shalt deal with thy vineyard, and with thy oliveyard.

So basically every seventh year the Israelites were to leave their fields unharvested, so that the poor would have something to eat. Isn't that nice?

Yes, but what you do not seem to realize is that the Yids never planted anything in the fields that they could not harvest, so the poor got the odd weed and stalk of grass.

Admit it, you are an innocent abroad and not really fitted for a Godly life, are you?

MiamiCandy 10-01-2009 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire (Post 404866)
Yes, but what you do not seem to realize is that the Yids never planted anything in the fields that they could not harvest, so the poor got the odd weed and stalk of grass.

Admit it, you are an innocent abroad and not really fitted for a Godly life, are you?

You have no proof of that whatsoever.