The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Straight 4 Jesus! (Back Door Christians) (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   Homers Are Taking Over Small Towns. Freehold Will Fight Back (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=113972)

Johny Joe Hold 12-19-2017 03:15 AM

Homers Are Taking Over Small Towns. Freehold Will Fight Back

Years ago at a national meeting I met a fine fellow from Kragnes, MN. Later he became its Mayor. He called me yesterday and was more than distraught.

Homers from the nearby cities of Fargo, ND, and Moorhead, MN, secretly bought a boarded up bar and converted it into a house of sodomy. Now, he says, he expects anal sex on the lawns of Kragnes and who knows what else.

I would go up there and get it closed for him but I just can't get away. What I would do is get the Kragnes City Council to pass a morals ordinance. This would use the Bible as the moral code and allow violators to be jailed. That is what we use in Freehold to keep out sodomites.

If homers are moving into small Minnesota towns like Kragnes you can bet they have their eyes on Freehold. They don't know what a Godly fight we are prepared for.

http://www.inforum.com/business/rest...-town-less-300

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-19-2017 09:53 AM

Re: Homers Are Taking Over Small Towns. Freehold Will Fight Back

It's a sad story Mayor, and while Trump has been concentrating on deporting the illegal Mexicans this problem has been festering for years - starting with the school systems now run by the feminazis where our otherwise healthy Alpha males are given doses of Adderall and Ritalin that turn them into pajama boys.

After eight years of Obama, leave it to the homers to come in and buy up distressed properties, add some track lighting, invite drag queen "entertainment", and serve paninis. Add doses of vegan and phytoestrogen tofu and you wind up with men wearing man buns that have turned into Democrat voting beta-male looser soy boys who couldn't grill a hearty steak if their life depended on it. Even if they're still straight at this point, it's a short trip to getting around to trying the anal.

Then without any truly manly men left, our Christian women become easy prey for the bull dykes.

Needless to say, this has to be stopped before our great country is ruined. Town councils need to enact zoning laws and moral clauses to their business licenses before it's too late.

Ezekiel Bathfire 12-19-2017 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1225568)
Years ago at a national meeting I met a fine fellow from Kragnes, MN. Later he became its Mayor. He called me yesterday and was more than distraught.

Homers from the nearby cities of Fargo, ND, and Moorhead*, MN, secretly bought a boarded up bar and converted it into a house of sodomy. Now, he says, he expects anal sex on the lawns of Kragnes and who knows what else.

I’ve seen this before in the 50s – one word: “Infiltration”. One by one, these reptiles send their crack troops on a charm offensive. In the 50s it was Commies, and Senator Jo did his best work. Now it’s queers and who will save us?**

Their houses are neat and tidy; their lawns are trimmed; their décor is matching (albeit ‘kitsch’); they are well dressed (albeit a little ‘showy’) and appear in public alone and rather like Mormon Missionaries who have fallen naked into to a sack of “modern” clothes and dressed in the dark.

The attack on Family Values continues and these spies subvert women by taking an interest in fashion and cookery. Make no mistake, these “Queer Seals” are experts and love “gossip”. Before you know it loose-lipped women have exposed your own private life and all has been recorded.

Emboldened by initial successes, slowly, slowly, more property is bought until a fair proportion is under their control. (They can do this as they don’t have children and both earn a man’s wage.)

At this stage, houses with “one man” suddenly become “houses with two men.” You’re warnings have gone unheeded and your wife still insists “they are just good friends” and can “hardly believe someone so nice could be “like that”.” (O, Eve, where art thou now?!)

The next big push is for the very type of abomination that is described by the Mayor! Suddenly, people, even the women, realize that they have been victims of a scam.

And all for what? To have a 24/7 phone line for advice on matching cushions for your sofa? A shop where you can buy a dress for your nigrahound so he looks like Judy Garland? Is this the price of your soul?

But wait! Oppose the establishment of dens of iniquity and the Liberal Media crucify you! Remain silent and the inexorable march goes on. Property prices fall, more queers can afford to buy and more move in!

A way of life has been destroyed and, unlike Jesus, can never come back from the dead!

Your friend’s town is lost, so is he and all he owns.
  1. He warned his wife, she did not listen, she will not admit she is wrong and he cannot forgive her foolishness and disobedience.
  2. His marriage is destroyed.
  3. His children blame him for his weakness and they spurn and shun him.
  4. His faith is not strong and he takes to alcohol and drugs –
  5. he dies alone, forgotten, unforgiven, and unsaved in a gutter.

And why? Because a queer wanted him to. These vile abominations have no moral compass – how could they have?

Landover must stand firm. Strong, and with faith in Christ the Redeemer.

* "Moorhead? Wasn't that the name of one of those "actresses" in the "Witch documentary" about a man who unwittingly married a witch? How come she got a town named for her?
*the answer is Jesus and Landover Baptist Church - join now and be "tithe-free" for one month!

Nobar King 12-20-2017 10:01 AM

in in situations like these I think, how does a person rebuild his life? You may not have lost your house and all of your possessions in a wildfire, or a flood, but you still have 2 drop everything and start your Life Anew.

I can't imagine having to do that, but I can't imagine having to do that, but it happens all the time.

MitzaLizalor 12-20-2017 12:18 PM

This is what happens when the mohammedan is let into the country. This is their house of war. In their nightmare, the nightmare they claim to be "escaping" from, portions claimed by moongod on any map should only ever increase. Imagine what it would be like to wake up one day and THERE WAS NO AIR!!
:jar:
That's what it's like permanently every day for the mohammedan. Once moongod had oozed across the Levant by its usual means of genocide, extortion, rape, murder and slavery how fulfilled its little votaries would be! Soon they'd be claiming the whole world!! Unfortunately they began losing territory when the Ottomans and Arabs degenerated even further by revolting squabbles and internecine murder campaigns, reversing the claims of moongod which for them was like air to any normal unindoctrinated person. Imagine what it would be like to wake up one day and find their hellish world had shrunk? It's just the same. THEIR AIR WAS GONE!!

Which has produced a reaction, in our case a subterfuge to introduce the sharia by stealth. Yes, Mr Hold, it's about as subtle as Delirium tremens in a beached whale but they're trusting moongod to displace us. Direct military assault is impossible so they turn up using any pretext and begin reproducing with an attempt at leveraged fecundity by suggesting new and interesting techniques of sterile erotica to empty headed secularists. This won't work; the best they could achieve would be enclaves of misery.
:gaa:
I won't include any pictures from the caliphate we all know what it looks like.
If they didn't want it here they would repudiate its cause.
II THESSALONIANS 2 .KJV . look up
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
8 And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.