The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Christians Drop Bibles on North Korea (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=94289)

Pastor Ezekiel 11-10-2013 05:25 AM

Christians Drop Bibles on North Korea

Praise Jesus, because the evil spectre of communism is about to end. And I hope everyone will pray for THIS Christian group who are doing the muscle work. :pray:

Quote:

Christian Group Seoul USA Air-Drops Bibles Over North Korea With Giant Balloons

A Colorado-based Christian group is air-dropping Bibles on North Korea.

Over the past year, Pastor Eric Foley and his Christian mission group, Seoul USA, have released around 50,000 40-foot homemade, hydrogen-filled balloons outfitted with Bibles and personal testimonials over rural areas of the country, Fox News reports. Bibles are attached to the balloons in a box or a bag.

In North Korea, citizens are forced to follow the state ideology known as "The Juche Idea." Christians there "are the most persecuted believers on earth," Foley told Fox. He estimates that there are around 100,000 Christians in the country. The network reports that 30,000 of those Christians "are believed to be locked inside concentration camps, where they are overworked, starved, tortured, and killed."

In 2009, a 33-year-old woman was publicly executed in North Korea after being accused of distributing the Bible. Kenneth Bae, an American missionary, was arrested in North Korea and sentenced to 15 years of labor for "crimes against the state" in May.

Foley, who is in his late 40s, told Fox that believers in North Korea have a demand for Bibles nonetheless. He and his wife, a South Korean immigrant, first began sending balloons in 2006, from a location in South Korea near the North Korean border.

Even after seven years of sending them up, though, Foley says, "I get choked up, every time, as I let go and watch it take off."
All part of Project Habakkuk. ;)

Prayer Warrior 11-10-2013 08:39 AM

Re: Christians Drop Bibles on North Korea

Quote:

"They are the most persecuted believers on earth," Foley said of North Korea’s estimated 100,000 Christians – 30,000 of whom are believed to be locked inside concentration camps, where they are overworked, starved, tortured, and killed. Other activist groups, like Open Doors USA, estimate that number to be even higher, reporting that the secretive nation has about 400,000 Christians.

In North Korea, the practice of Christianity is illegal. Owning a Bible is a crime, and any person caught with one is sent – along with three generations of his or her family – to prison. Foley said despite the risks, demand for Bibles is strong within North Korea. His group targets rural areas where they might be picked up discreetly, he said.

North Koreans are forced to embrace Juche ideology, which mixes Marxism with worship of the late "Great Leader" Kim Il Sung and his family – a warped version of Christianity, says Foley, because Kim took concepts from Christianity, like the Trinity and church hymns, to create a religion in which he is worshipped. Foley said that if North Koreans learned about Christ, they would realize "this is all a fraud."
The moment people in North Korea read the holy Bible, they'll realize the evils of communism and godless Kim Jong Un. That is why Kim Jong is desperately trying to persecute Christians and stop the Gospel from spreading before it start.

If you ask me, like Iraq, North Korea is another country in desperate need of democracy. The natives might resist due to years of brainwashing by Kim Jong's fascist propaganda machines poisoning their minds. This is why we should never ask "consent" before occupying a foreign country. We're the United States and we know best. It's as simple as that. Even if people don't think they need our help, they really do, they just don't know it yet. After a few years of democracy (encouraged by friendly carpet bombings, ICBMs, assault forces, chemical weapons, etc.) Those brain washed North Koreans will be singing praise to Jesus and Godly USA.

Billy Bob Jenkins 11-10-2013 12:42 PM

Hopefully this will lead to nuclear war, so Jesus can come back.

Johny Joe Hold 11-10-2013 05:02 PM

This air drop of Bibles is one of the biggest events ever. The Cold War of religion is about to be won by Christians.

What are the atheists going to do, air drop copies of the Communist Manifesto?? :D

Godfly 11-10-2013 09:36 PM

I hope they read the Bibles and don't just eat them.

Ezekiel Bathfire 11-11-2013 12:40 AM

I considered North Korea:

The Leader of North Korea has died but "lives on."
The Original Leader created the citizen's world.
The Leader of North Korea sent his son to continue his work.
In North Korea, three people who all have the same idea “Juche” are united as one.
In North Korea you are required to believe that the leader (and his offspring) are infallible.
In North Korea, the leader knows everything.
In North Korea, the Leader is the wisest person ever.
In North Korea, the leader made everything possible.
In North Korea, if you accept the Leader then life will be good.
North Korea believes that only they have the answer to life.
North Korea sees itself surrounded by enemies.
North Korea sees itself as persecuted.
North Korea suffers famine and disease.
North Korea wants to wipe out its enemies
North Korea has no free elections.
In North Korea you advance by utter and complete obedience to the Word of the Leader
In North Korea, people who rebel are executed or sent to prison camps.
In North Korea, people who try and escape to find another leader are executed.
In North Korea, you thank the leader every day for what he has done for you
In North Korea, if something appears to be wrong, it is because you do not understand it properly.

These people are in need of Christianity: what a wonderful change it will be for them.

Bjorn Jensen 11-11-2013 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1040190)
Praise Jesus, because the evil spectre of communism is about to end. And I hope everyone will pray for THIS Christian group who are doing the muscle work. :pray:

All part of Project Habakkuk. ;)

So there is still japs who haven't got any Bible from Pastor Zeke?

Daisy Mae Johnson 11-12-2013 02:16 AM

I would love to see the look of awe-struck wonder on the faces of the gooks
when a bible landed in their lap.
:chinese:

Ahhhh soooo! GWORY HAWAWUAYA!

It will be sure to make believers out of them!

Thomas Taylor 11-20-2013 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Daisy Mae Johnson (Post 1040700)
I would love to see the look of awe-struck wonder on the faces of the gooks
when a bible landed in their lap.
:chinese:

Ahhhh soooo! GWORY HAWAWUAYA!

It will be sure to make believers out of them!

Maybe it will knock a bit of Jesus into them.

Johny Joe Hold 11-20-2013 09:17 PM

I have this picture in my head of a smiling North Korean family in their cozy yurt with Dad reading from their new Bible. :innocent:

Mary Etheldreda 11-20-2013 09:51 PM

:giggle:

Alvin Moss 11-21-2013 02:11 AM

Some of those Bibles might float on and go over to the Chinamen in China or even Tibet, where they have a different lind of Chinaman, the real squinty kind. They have a lot of wrinkles, too; more than the usual Chinamen.

Pastor Ed Lowman 11-21-2013 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alvin Moss (Post 1042920)
Some of those Bibles might float on and go over to the Chinamen in China or even Tibet, where they have a different lind of Chinaman, the real squinty kind. They have a lot of wrinkles, too; more than the usual Chinamen.

That is the beautiful of the Bible, my friend. Whether it is cleaving the skull of an unsaved Chinaman after being dropped from 30,000 feet or landing in a beautiful and serene glade to be read and received by an inquisitive finder, God's Will is being done!

Glory!

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.(Psalm 150:2)

Pastor Ed

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-21-2013 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ed Lowman (Post 1042946)
That is the beautiful of the Bible, my friend. Whether it is cleaving the skull of an unsaved Chinaman after being dropped from 30,000 feet or landing in a beautiful and serene glade to be read and received by an inquisitive finder, God's Will is being done!

Glory!

Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.(Psalm 150:2)

Pastor Ed

Pastor Ed, I can't wait for the day when we are all gathered around God praising Him every time he moves or even blinks his eyes! :shout:

Johny Joe Hold 11-22-2013 04:27 PM

I've heard of North Korea, but I don't know much about it.

I think it's that country where people live in yurts and burn yak dung. If I'm correct, learning from Christians how to cook on a stove and start a business will be the best thing that ever happened to them.

Alvin Moss 11-22-2013 06:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1043344)
I've heard of North Korea, but I don't know much about it.

I think it's that country where people live in yurts and burn yak dung. If I'm correct, learning from Christians how to cook on a stove and start a business will be the best thing that ever happened to them.

I think they eat the Yak dung, as they have no food over there.

They have atomic bombs and missiles to shoot them with and they like to threaten the other Chinamen into feeding them. They are actually, taken as a whole, among the most successful armed robbers anywhere around China, at least since the Mongols. Their victims actually deliver the food.

It is sort of like calling the local Dominoes Pizza and threatening to come down there and shoot the Chef if they don't deliver a few hundred dollars to the robber's home, where he is watching wrestling on the big screen TV, and then the Dominoes man shows up in thirty minutes or less with the cash and a pizza.

We have to keep a sharp eye on them and pray the Lord that they are unable to come up with greater range for their missiles. It may be best to just go on and wipe them out with our own atomic bombs first, just to be on the safe side. I don't see what use they are if we never use any of them.

Once was lost 12-21-2013 01:56 AM

Hopefully the Bibles are written in the true Language of God, (American) If it's in Korean most will still be Heathens even after they read it.

Pastor Ezekiel 12-21-2013 04:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Once was lost (Post 1049693)
Hopefully the Bibles are written in the true Language of God, (American) If it's in Korean most will still be Heathens even after they read it.

Of course the Bibles are all in American.

If they were written in those chicken scratches the chinks call writing, how would anyone know what they said? :huh:

Godfly 12-21-2013 01:34 PM

Korean is the book of the Godless Muslims! If we wanted them To read the Korean we would have dropped copies of the Korean on them. We burn copies of the Korean!

Johny Joe Hold 12-22-2013 12:39 AM

I think the Bible Drop is already starting to pay off. Our friend, Dennis Rodman, is in North Korea right now.

You can see from the link he has had several opportunities to talk to North Korea's popular leader, Kim Jong Un, about Jesus. There can be no doubt Dennis is turning up the heat.

Here's my take on that place. If we continue the Bible Drops, the North Korean electorate will slowly swing Christian and Kin Jong Un will have to accept Jesus to win reelection:

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...icle-1.1554625

Johny Joe Hold 12-24-2013 06:57 PM

One thing I've learned is that politics are the same everywhere.

In the U. S. when someone says they are going to run for office, opponents start nasty rumors. Same in North Korea.

The Ultimate Leader, Kim Jong Un, says he is planning on running for a second term, opponents start a rumor he drinks too much. On and on it goes:

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/12...ng-executions/

Chester Longshire 12-25-2013 08:41 PM

This very well could be the end of the menace known as communism as we know it in that vile country.

Too bad America is headed down the same path.:(

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2015 12:11 AM

Glory Glory GLORY! I have wonderful news on this project, Brothers and sisters! Shout GLORY!!! :yahoo:

Quote:

North Korea Publicly Executes 80 for Possessing Bibles

Tragic news coming from North Korea today. According to South Korean newspaper JoongAng Ilbo, as many as 80 people were publicly executed in North Korea this month for minor offenses such as owning a Bible.

The alleged “criminals” were put to death in seven cities across North Korea, averaging ten per city. The victims had their heads covered by white bags, were tied to stakes near a stadium, and shot by authorities repeatedly with machine guns. North Korean officials forced a crowd of over 10,000 people, including children, to witness the killings.

“I heard from the residents that they watched in terror as the corpses were (so) riddled by machine-gun fire that they were hard to identify afterward,” the JoongAng Ilbo source said.

The massacre marks the first time during Kim Jong-un’s reign where public executions have taken place, a troubling sign for the future of the totalitarian country. Government officials suggest that the executions were meant to quell the recent spread of capitalism in various cities across North Korea.

North Korean law permits executions for conspiring to overthrow the government, treason and terrorism. But the country has also been known to order public executions for minor infractions such as religious activism, cellphone use and stealing food, in an effort to intimidate the public.
Pray for 80 more Christian Martyrs! Then 80 more! There are endless numbers of slants over there ready to have their little yellow heads chopped off for Jesus! :thumbsup:

Mary Etheldreda 01-18-2015 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1130068)
Pray for 80 more Christian Martyrs! Then 80 more! There are endless numbers of slants over there ready to have their little yellow heads chopped off for Jesus! :thumbsup:

Praying!

:pray:

Johny Joe Hold 01-18-2015 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1130068)

After we have said a little prayer for those 80 little people, lets get on our knees and pray some of the Bibles were saved.

There are so many little yellow people 80 can be quickly replaced. But it will be expensive to replace 80 Bibles in North Korea.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-19-2015 03:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johny Joe Hold (Post 1130097)
After we have said a little prayer for those 80 little people, lets get on our knees and pray some of the Bibles were saved.

There are so many little yellow people 80 can be quickly replaced. But it will be expensive to replace 80 Bibles in North Korea.

Well Mr. Mayor you'd be surprised. You see I actually have the Bibles printed in North Korea. It saves so much on shipping you wouldn't believe it. :innocent: