X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Novatian from El Sydney

Hi, I am new man here, from Sydney Australia. Novatian is a character I read about in a Novel called Catch the Fire.

I was looking up IQ facts and found a thread here I wanted to post in.

And I want to perform some good idealist deeds and I am looking for friends.

Re: Novatian from El Sydney

What is the most poignant verse in the KJV and has has it molded your every day life?

How many living sons have you birthed for Jesus?
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

KJV, Romans 5:5

There is salvation and repentance and there is growth and revival.

I am humble, I have approached people to ask them to acknowledge their sins and turn to Jesus, and have been shy as well, too much.

I have been more involved in the more Holy Spirit and more love side of faith. In there, still humble, in prayer, I saw a lady receive love, and saw another lady touched by God to be led by the Spirit through God's word.

I have explained and defended the faith amidst neo-pagans and muslims. And invited atheists to thought in a science forum. I have made mistakes. I have made points.

My hope is my mum and brothers will receive Christ. And my cousins. And Patrimony. I am looking at Bible College options and mission fields, but had a rough upbringing and need freedom myself first.

I think I was a benefit to my late Nanna's salvation.

Comment

Friend, was my question too difficult, would smaller words of helped?
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by Novatian View Post

I am humble, I have approached people to ask them to acknowledge their sins and turn to Jesus, and have been shy as well, too much.

I have been more involved in the more Holy Spirit and more love side of faith. In there, still humble, in prayer, I saw a lady receive love, and saw another lady touched by God to be led by the Spirit through God's word.

I have explained and defended the faith amidst neo-pagans and muslims. And invited atheists to thought in a science forum. I have made mistakes. I have made points.

My hope is my mum and brothers will receive Christ. And my cousins. And Patrimony. I am looking at Bible College options and mission fields, but had a rough upbringing and need freedom myself first.

Hello Friend,

Your words appear to be American, but in context they read as gibberish. Is this Australian-speak? Or are you drunk on Fosters....Either way, perhaps you can answer Brother Hutchins questions better when you sober up.

YIC
          2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.

Comment

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

Not sure which (per)version you're using, but it's not the Authorized KJV Bible.

Oh, are you another one of those hippie "God loves everyone" people?

Why aren't you letting the Holy Spirit work through you? That way you don't make any mistakes.

Luke 12:11-12 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say: For the Holy Ghost shall teach you in the same hour what ye ought to say.

Well that's nice, although I really need to know what "bible" you aussies are reading from, because it's way off.

Anyway, what church do you attend?

How did you come to find Jesus?

Those were the two main questions you missed in your introduction.
            Drama queen

Comment

Romans 5:5-6
              Rom 5:5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
              Rom 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

I believe God loves the ungodly.

What does this site advocate. I arrived here looking to help with the issue of religion and IQ. The forum looked good for service.

These verses appeal to me to form my practice as a Christian, love is the main thing, to receive love is a grace and salvation is by faith and grace. Love, I want this to change my heart.

I was ungodly as a teen, raised badly. I turned to Jesus thinking I was going to die from medication side effects. I repented. My dad was praying for me in the Pentecostal sphere and his pastor maybe too.

My Catholic family also prayed for me.

I got lost in Catholicism after repenting, and standing with a clear conscience for some weeks. After ten years and many preaching in which I learned I needed to be born again, and as a man who had trouble opening his heart, with further prayer I was born again. Received the Holy Spirit.

My attempts to convert people didn't work. I have never seen someone become converted because of me.

I was taught The Way of the Master 101 evangelism method. But I am rewriting it for myself and some others.

Comment

What does this site advocate.
                Why, to know and serve the LORD, of course.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I now attend "C3" Church. Or "Christian City Church."

I visit Hillsong, and Foursquare, and the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, and Vineyard and Catch the Fire and Dayspring and like Global Awakening.

Comment

I now attend "C3" Church. Or "Christian City Church."

I visit Hillsong, and Foursquare, and the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, and Vineyard and Catch the Fire and Dayspring and like Global Awakening.
                    All false churches, but then I'm not surprised. That godless rock called Austria is inhabited by naked drooling abos and convicted murderers and rapists. You've even got a town named after one of God's biggest enemies: Darwin. I don't believed that there is one single Saved(r) soul in your "country."

If you'd like to find out more about Landover Baptist Church, please read THIS thread created especially for new posters.

If you have a question, use the "search" function before posting it. Most likely it is being discussed somewhere on this Godly forum. Please don't waste God's precious bandwidth.

You will keep a respectful tongue in your head whenever addressing your betters, which includes all True Christians™. Failure to do so, or any attempt at inciting debate or mockery of God's Divine Plan, can and will result in the suspension of your posting privileges.

Your rights on this forum are listed HERE. If you feel that any of these rights have been violated, please don't hesitate to contact a Pastor at once.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

God clearly does not love those who refuse to accept Jesus because He burns them forever in Hell. What ridiculous cherry picking. Unless you mean He loves the ungodly by giving them the chance to follow Jesus by telling the whole world of Jesus so they can choose to go to Heaven. That's love, friend, not your silly wishy washy letting people burn forever just so you don't upset them with the good news that God doesn't have to burn them unless they want to burn.
                      sigpic
                      Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
                      The truth about volcanos
                      Sex and debauchery in public schools
                      Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
                      God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
                      Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

False Christians can't even get the simple stuff right.

Oh and are we sure this isn't the lesbian lover of that "praisesatanwithcymbals"? They seem to hang in the same crowds.

John 3:16-18 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
                        PROOF: Atheists are too stupid to understand the Bible!

Proverbs 13:24(KJV): "He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes."

Galatians 4:16 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?

Comment

Aboriginals are much underprivileged people here, and yet we try to help them. Giving them better rights, Abstudy, land rights...

Some aboriginals are classy, and some great athletes, some act...

My local GP is a Maori, so she matriculated.

I see fault in Charles Darwin too. I don't hate him, but he commented on how aboriginals were the most human like species he had ever encountered. A shocker. His open mind fell away from a proper sense of human rights and civil care. Thank God we don't think they are animals in our constitutions! We have things in common there.

In the 70s, a former Nazi soldier came hunting in Australia, and was hunting aboriginals. Hate that.

Also our maverick police cause too many deaths in custody.

Over here, we have centre left and centre right politics, and the left have a name for special regards for Aboriginals in need of social services. And someone calling them "abos" in politics may be asked to resign.

Ezekiel, you have an amazing IQ and are handsome and look just like one of my pastors' sons.

I am also part Indian would you believe? From WW2 events. I wish in America there was more good will in the history of contact with the indigenous people. And respect for their nobility and potential to convert to Christ. And the colonists came from such waring cultures sometimes, and such darkness in Europe, burnings at the stake in the name of our Holy God. Industrial war, gods of war... 5000 years of mass contact between China, India, the middle east, Africa, Europe, the culture build, war sophistication, disease then contact with stone age Native Americans. It was unfair.

Comment

Ezekiel, you have an amazing IQ and are handsome and look just like one of my pastors' sons.
                            Perhaps if you put down the bottle of fermented marsupial urine for five minutes, you might be able to control your homogay urges and focus on Scripture.

Leviticus 18:22
                            Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

In Christ,
                            Buggs (H).
                            Deuteronomy 28:22: The Lord shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

Comment

Originally posted by Hezekiah Buggs View Post
                              Perhaps if you put down the bottle of fermented marsupial urine for five minutes, you might be able to control your homogay urges and focus on Scripture.

Leviticus 18:22
                              Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

In Christ,
                              Buggs (H).
                              No Mr Buggs, not being attracted here mate.

Comment

Working...
                              X