The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Satan's Entertainment (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   This Is Why Anime Is Evil! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=109096)

Brother Harold Porter 05-01-2016 03:20 AM

This Is Why Anime Is Evil!

Sure, we all know anime is an insult to Jesus, just as if we had slapped Him in the face with a dead tuna. Caricatures of devils that the heathens like to model themselves after.

But this is the result of hating God.

Quote:

The older brother admitted to shooting his father multiple times inside their garage “because a stranger whom he could not name had assaulted him in the home [and] had told him to do that,” according to a court document released by the district attorney’s office. He said another person had shot his mother multiple times.

Before heading out Saturday morning to the anime convention in Oakland, the younger sibling said he checked to “make sure that blood was not seeping out from inside the garage.”
In Christ

Des 05-01-2016 04:15 AM

Re: This Is Why Anime Is Evil!

Between the pekajew telling boys to covet balls, the naval planet girls dressing like sluts, and the hentail tentacle sexual predators violating large eyed, small mouthed, ample breasted young women in every orifice (also done in live action movies I might add), anime totally warps the minds of those youths that watch it. Expect more patricides to follow as our youths are exposed to giant transmorphing robots, sword wielding warrior women, and quiet assassins turned into pseudo-zombie killing machines.

This is why all Asians should be kept safely under lock & key, especially the female seductresses. Their behavior in public elicits abnormal desires in their males, who then, sexually frustrated because their females prefer larger, lighter, middle aged American men, sketch out increasingly more perverse fantasies that are then turned into cartoons. Why, I wouldn't blame any man in America were I to discover they had somehow acquired 25 or so of the little harlots and used any means necessary to rehabilitate them as productive members of society.

WilliamJenningsBryan 05-01-2016 07:54 AM

What do you expect from a culture that produced Godzilla, Mothra and King Ghidorah?

Nahkriin 05-01-2016 07:04 PM

Why do we even have this filth in our Godly Country? Should it not stay in Asia?

Des 05-01-2016 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahkriin (Post 1179453)
Why do we even have this filth in our Godly Country? Should it not stay in Asia?

Why? I'll tell you why. Because we took Bibles out of public schools. That's why.

Nahkriin 05-01-2016 07:35 PM

Trump will fix that when he becomes president.

Des 05-01-2016 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahkriin (Post 1179459)
Trump will fix that when he becomes president.

Yes, yes he is! Donald is going to make America Great again! No more gays using public toilets, no more gay marriage, no more trannies on parade, no more abortions, no more wetbacks, no more ragheads, no more canucks, no more human rights commission inquiries about my girl's school in Mauritania, no more worker's unions, no more Securities & Exchange Commission interfering with stock trades, no more protesters, no more evolutionist lies taught in school, no more welfare, no more drugs, no more minimum wage, no more women speaking in public, oh, the list goes on and on!

Nahkriin 05-01-2016 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Des (Post 1179463)
Yes, yes he is! Donald is going to make America Great again! No more gays using public toilets, no more gay marriage, no more trannies on parade, no more abortions, no more wetbacks, no more ragheads, no more canucks, no more human rights commission inquiries about my girl's school in Mauritania, no more worker's unions, no more Securities & Exchange Commission interfering with stock trades, no more protesters, no more evolutionist lies taught in school, no more welfare, no more drugs, no more minimum wage, no more women speaking in public, oh, the list goes on and on!

Oh he will make Jesus happy!! All of that will surely bring America back to its glory!! Also friend, is there a fan club for Trump here? If so I would like to join it if that is ok?

Basilissa 05-01-2016 08:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahkriin (Post 1179465)
Oh he will make Jesus happy!! All of that will surely bring America back to its glory!! Also friend, is there a fan club for Trump here?

Of course, dear:

The TRUMP of GOD - The Donald Trump Fan Club

Quote:

If so I would like to join it if that is ok?
Well, I'm not 100% sure about that... No offense, but I don't think we admit unsaved trash into our club, you know.

Nahkriin 05-01-2016 08:18 PM

I have been praying to become a forum member. Maybe I will one day.

Des 05-01-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nahkriin (Post 1179471)
I have been praying to become a forum member. Maybe I will one day.

I've asked the Ministry to perform an in-depth investigation of you based on your fixation on a thread pertaining to patricide. Did you think I wouldn't notice that your name is an anagram for 'harm kin'?

Nahkriin 05-01-2016 08:59 PM

Hmm? Oh no, I just named myself this, because it was all I could think of. I am not that good at names.

Titus Templeton 05-01-2016 09:10 PM

Asians steal everything. German cars, American dollars, Disney's idea of making cartoons. Yes, Disney was the first with this horrible idea of painting movies and the asians simply stole it and called it anime.

The Brits should have never stopped giving them Opium and keep them addicted to us. That way they would still work for us today and not stealing jobs.

Des 05-01-2016 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titus Templeton (Post 1179480)
The Brits should have never stopped giving them Opium and keep them addicted to us. That way they would still work for us today and not stealing jobs.

My friend, Mr Handler, has access to some unnamed pharmaceutical lab that has developed a few things started by MKULTRA, MKCHICKWIT, MKOFTEN, and scraps of notes left behind by some Unit 731. He assures me that other than the mild permanent intelligence dampening, panic attacks, night terrors, and memory loss, they are perfectly harmless and well suited for my needs.

FatAssFollower 05-17-2016 01:28 PM

No denying that anime is trash, there's no escaping the gargantuan, soulless eyes of the characters. I've been informed by a source, however, that there are some Christian-friendly animes.

Among them are apparently 'Kill la Kill,' picturing biblically accurate behavior of women, 'Boku no Pico,' which portrays dominant men in a Christian society being morally wholesome, 'Soul Eater,' as the character Blaire is known for her stunning devotion to the Holy Book, and 'Black Butler,' which portrays the holiest angels in the best light possible. Maybe you all should check them out, confirm that they are pro-Jesus? :thumbsup:

Basilissa 05-17-2016 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J3susHentai (Post 1181342)
No denying that anime is trash, there's no escaping the gargantuan, soulless eyes of the characters. I've been informed by a source, however, that there are some Christian-friendly animes.

Among them are apparently 'Kill la Kill,' picturing biblically accurate behavior of women, 'Boku no Pico,' which portrays dominant men in a Christian society being morally wholesome, 'Soul Eater,' as the character Blaire is known for her stunning devotion to the Holy Book, and 'Black Butler,' which portrays the holiest angels in the best light possible. Maybe you all should check them out, confirm that they are pro-Jesus? :thumbsup:

That's all very sweet, but where is your introduction thread? I cannot find it. :(

It should be somewhere in the Introduction Forum. When you do get a chance, please pay attention to the directions conveniently spelled out on the top of that page.

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork 05-19-2016 08:09 PM

How many people have gone to church before killing people?

Basilissa 05-19-2016 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork (Post 1181583)
How many people have gone to church before killing people?

:confused: Why would that matter?

Deuteronomy 20:16 But of the cities of these people, which the Lord thy God doth give thee for an inheritance, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth:

Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork 05-19-2016 09:16 PM

Well you see, this kid went to an anime convention before killing his parents. You seem to belive that the anime made him kill them, right? So, I want to know, how many people went to church before they killed people?

Btw anime is awesome! Black butler is the best one! Ciel and Sebastian are the cutest couple ever!

Basilissa 05-19-2016 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Retarded Swedish Chef bork bork bork (Post 1181604)
Well you see, this kid went to an anime convention before killing his parents. You seem to belive that the anime made him kill them, right? So, I want to know, how many people went to church before they killedCheople?

Again, why would that matter?

As I have shown you in my previous post, there are many killings/mass murders/genocides which are perfectly justified and in fact required by God. Therefore, we can safely assume that killing people after going to Church is a Godly Christian activity. In fact, it reminds me of Brazilian Indians being shot for sport by Godly Christian men at the turn of the twentieth century.

I hope that was helpful, sweetie. :innocent: