The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Teaching His Word (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Why Are True Christians™ Here? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=100596)

Pastor Ezekiel 07-22-2014 12:24 AM

Why Are True Christians™ Here?

I was recently doing undercover work at a notorious strip club in downtown Des Moines, when I overheard one naked harlot say to another, "Why are True Christians™ here, anyway?" :brunette:

Her question stuck with me, and as I contemplated her incisiveness, I came to the realization that many if not most of the unsaved scum in the world probably don't KNOW why we're here. :hmmm:

If God had willed it, each of us might have entered Heaven at the moment of Salvation©. It was not absolutely necessary for our preparation for immortality that we should tarry here, you see...

Had the Lord so willed it, He might have changed us from imperfection to perfection and then have taken us to Heaven the moment that father's messenger found its way home. :sacred-life:

Why then are we True Christians™ here? :unsure:

The answer is – We are here to…

Live unto the Lord, Praising Him constantly

and

bring others to know His love.

We True Christians™ remain on earth

as sowers to scatter good seed
as ploughmen to break up the fallow ground
as heralds publishing Salvation

We are here as the “salt of the earth,” to be a Blessing to the world.:innocent:

We are here to glorify Christ in our daily life. :gleam:

We are here as workers for Him, as His personal representatives on earth (depending on your current Tithing status, of course).

Let us see that our life fulfills God's goal for us. Let us live earnest, useful, Holy lives, to the Praise of the Glory of his Grace! :yahoo:

Des 07-22-2014 01:45 AM

Re: Why Are True Christians™ Here?

Glory!

bestman 07-22-2014 05:47 PM

amen
the lord trow them into the fire
dirty whores, I will never be able to go satan house

Marko Loimaan-Aho 07-22-2014 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bestman (Post 1101822)
amen
the lord trow them into the fire
dirty whores, I will never be able to go satan house

Poor you. You have been on this forum a long time and still you don't understand.

The point in Pastor Ezekiel's speech was that TRUE CHRISTIANS are here to tell about the LORD and his LOVE :loveshower::loveshower::loveshower:. Jesus loves even you, why then not those whores?

Of course it is clear that every Christian is not able to go there, is not hard enough to fight with Satan in his house and prepare way for Jesus to come in - but Pastor Ezekiel can do that.
Pastor Ezekiel has mighty weapon
Ephesians 6:17
and with that sword he prepares way for Christ - for the moment those sinners are ready to take Jesus inside them.

bestman 07-23-2014 08:15 AM

mighty weapon?

bestman 07-23-2014 08:48 AM

Sorry but I am very strict when it comes to faith.I have no TV

a while back,I healed a whore ,she is now a real true Baptist ,there is what matters,

bestman 07-23-2014 12:31 PM

Lying about your healing powers. :nono: what I mean
I referred her to the light ,and prayed together,the lord did the rest

I do not understand that someone accused my about your healing powers