The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Pastor Zeke's News Wire (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Wetback Mother Sells The Virginity of 12 Daughters (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=93900)

Pastor Ezekiel 10-26-2013 02:32 AM

Wetback Mother Sells The Virginity of 12 Daughters

THIS news story from south of the border filled me with righteous indignation. By what right did this wetback squaw sell the virginity of her daughters? Does she think she's a man? :huh:

Quote:

Colombian accused of selling virginity of 12 daughters

(CNN) -- A mother of 14 in Colombia tried to make ends meet, police say, by pushing her daughters into "hell" and selling their virginity for a couple hundred dollars.

Margarita de Jesus Zapata Moreno, 45, was arrested this week together with a 51-year-old contractor who police believe impregnated one of the young daughters.

She broke down in tears when she stood in front of the cameras after being arrested in Bogota, the Colombian capital. The Bogota Metropolitan Police say Zapata sold the virginity of 12 daughters to much older men seeking to have sex with young virgins.

Authorities also say the suspect would begin selling her daughters to men as soon as the girls turned 12 years old. She charged anywhere between 300,000 and 400,000 Colombian Pesos ($160 to $212) for a virgin.

But Zapata strongly denies the accusation. Colombian authorities often show high-profile suspects to the media shortly after arresting them. When Zapata was standing in front of the cameras Wednesday, one of the reporters shouted a question to her: "Did you prostitute your daughters?" She answered: "No, my darling."

Colombian police say they learned of this alleged case of abuse because one of the alleged victims stepped forward. Authorities say one of the suspect's daughters forced into prostitution gave birth to a baby boy when she was 14. She had refused her mother's orders to have an abortion.

Colonel Carlos Melendez, a Bogota Metropolitan Police spokesman, told CNN affiliate Caracol TV the young girl described to investigators the "hell" in which she lived when she was still a prepubescent girl, about being forced to have sex with much older men in her home and about a life of abuse and neglect.

"She was a minor and she still had the courage to report the abuse and also to refuse to have an abortion. That's when this investigation started, from the threats of her own mother," Melendez said.

The investigation took more than a year to complete because the only witness willing to testify, the 14-year-old girl, now 16, disappeared, apparently because she feared her mother would kill her for going to the police.

After she reappeared, she also told authorities about a man who had sex with her and got her pregnant.

Police arrested a 51-year-old man who investigators say fathered the son of the girl who was 14 years old when the baby was born. The suspect declined to comment at Wednesday's police presentation.

Police are asking the rest of the daughters to provide more information about this case. "Those who are watching or listening to us, we would like to ask them to come to the police so that they give us information about transpired in this case," Melendez said.

Police investigators say Zapata also forced her older daughters to drink alcohol and do drugs. Some ended up working as prostitutes and are missing, police said.

Police say those two arrests are only the beginning. Investigators say they will also build cases against the men who were having sex with these minors.

According to authorities, only two of Margarita de Jesus Zapata Moreno's 14 children were not forced into prostitution. They were the two youngest -- an 11-year-old boy and a 9-year-old girl -- and they have been placed in the custody of a Colombian government child protection agency.

Billy Bob Jenkins 10-26-2013 02:57 AM

Re: Wetback Mother Sells The Virginity of 12 Daughters

The notion of a woman owning anything is totally absurd to anyone that has read the Bible, not to mention twelve virgins!

I tried allowing my ex-wife Ethel to own something once. It was a blender, I think. Maybe that's what went wrong. Now I feel responsible for her eternal suffering. :(

But that is why I have been Family Man of the Year ever since I moved to Freehold. Because I am always accepting responsibility for my wife's actions and leveling an appropriate punishment against her, like putting a railroad spike under her foot and tying her thumb to a rafter for eight hours if she doesn't follow the menu, or locks the bathroom door, or forgets to lock the bathroom door, or if she wanders between rooms without signing the log I keep in my study, or if she enters my study.

It is wise policies like mine that have molded Cindy Lou into the best wife money can buy.

James Hutchins 10-27-2013 12:44 AM

My attorney, Morty Zeldberg, has advised me to ask for a few people who witnessed me being in the USA betweem July 15th and July 23rd or 2012. Please be assured I will reimburse for any and ALL expenses for the time and costs incurred to create an affadavit. Mr. Zeldberg will be conduction the interviews at the Bellagio next week. Contact Miss Cookie in the Church office for first class tickets and room reservation information. Let the pit boos know you are there on The Hutchins Corp, LLC's dime.

This is quite a shocking story. Have people no Christian morals? It never ceases to amaze me that all women are filthy whores.

Basilissa 10-27-2013 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 1037024)
My attorney, Morty Zeldberg, has advised me to ask for a few people who witnessed me being in the USA betweem July 15th and July 23rd or 2012. Please be assured I will reimburse for any and ALL expenses for the time and costs incurred to create an affadavit. Mr. Zeldberg will be conduction the interviews at the Bellagio next week. Contact Miss Cookie in the Church office for first class tickets and room reservation information. Let the pit boos know you are there on The Hutchins Corp, LLC's dime.

I clearly remember that you've visited me in Michigan around that time, planning/preparing for the 2012 whitetail deer hunting season. :thumbsup:

addy the whore 11-30-2013 03:55 PM

Excuse me billy bob but women have just as many rights to own things as men and if my husband ever treated me like that I would file for divorce.

Alphonse Alban 11-30-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044585)
Excuse me billy bob but women have just as many rights to own things as men and if my husband ever treated me like that I would file for divorce.

Christian woman is a subject to her husband, reward will be in heaven. Heathens like you on the other hand will burn in hell. You should embrace the love of Jesus, become a subject to Him and to your husband and get a shot for salvation. It's not too late for you.

Ephesians 5:23-24 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

addy the whore 11-30-2013 06:01 PM

God says to honor your wife not beat the crap out of her.

Dr Laurence Niles 11-30-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044599)

Just what do you mean? Christian domestic discipline is hardly a beating.

Look here

YIC

Pastor Ezekiel 11-30-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044599)

Really? Your plan is to waltz into a Christian forum, spew feminazi hate, and then tell US what the Bible says? :huh:

Let me know how that works out for you. :lol:

addy the whore 11-30-2013 06:43 PM

Its going quite well thank you for the concern Ezekiel.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-30-2013 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044614)
Its going quite well thank you for the concern Ezekiel.

That's "Pastor Ezekiel" to you, dearie. The good Pastor has worked very hard doing the heaviest of lifting for God, and deserves to be given respect and called by his rightful title.

Quote:

1 Peter 5:5 (1611 King James Bible)

Likewise ye yonger, submit your selues vnto the elder: yea, all of you bee subiect one to another, and bee clothed with humilitie: for God resisteth the proud, and giueth grace to the humble.

addy the whore 11-30-2013 07:00 PM

He has yet to do anything to earn respect in my eyes and I am not your dearie.

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-30-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044623)

Quote:

Romans 13:4 (1611 King James Bible)

For hee is the minister of God to thee for good: but if thou do that which is euill, be afraid: for he beareth not the sword in vaine: for he is the minister of God, a reuenger to execute wrath vpon him that doeth euill.
Pastor Ezekiel wields a mighty sword...be afraid, sweetie.

The Good Pastor has invited you to come into his church, and this is how you treat him, with disrespect?

Why do you hate God so much that you would treat one of His most righteous and trusted ministers this way? :wacko:

Zechariah Smyth 11-30-2013 07:09 PM

Quote:

Knowing your type, the only way he could earn your respect would be doing some queer stuff, and that ain't gonna happen.

:thumbdown:

Dr Laurence Niles 11-30-2013 07:10 PM

Quote:

Young lady he had memorised the Bible by the age of five so yes, he has earned respect: can you do so?

YIC

addy the whore 11-30-2013 07:19 PM

He can respect in my "types" eyes by treating everyone with respect and instead of being a hypocrite actually put forward a godly explain.

Zechariah Smyth 11-30-2013 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044632)
He can respect in my "types" eyes by treating everyone with respect and instead of being a hypocrite actually put forward a godly explain.

Got English?

:lol:

Mark L. Snyde, PhD 11-30-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

I challenge you to show where Pastor Ezekiel has been hypocritical?

He's not some fluffy-bunny preacher that tells everyone God loves them and everyone is going to heaven. He preaches the untainted Word of God, which tells us few are going to heaven and many will be damned.

Quote:

2 Thessalonians 2:12 (1611 King James Bible)

That they all might bee damned who beleeued not the trueth, but had pleasure in vnrighteousnes.
Do you think the Good Pastor enjoys pointing out that the vast majority of people are going to hell? Of course not, but his duty as a minister of God is to spread His Word.

His is the highest of callings, and while you might disagree with him, and thus God, you should show respect to him. Obviously your father did not teach you to show respect when it is due.

addy the whore 11-30-2013 07:31 PM

This coming from the person whose iq is the same as their shoe size.

Wide-Open 11-30-2013 07:37 PM

Quote:

by treating everyone with respect

Quote:

Originally Posted by addy19 (Post 1044638)
This coming from the person whose iq is the same as their shoe size.

:unsure: