The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Focus on Family - Christian Parenting (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=24503)

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-24-2009 10:03 PM

WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

WARNING: Only the strong in Faith should view this video

Here is video proof of a WoW playing, demon possessed child. Apparently, his Mother had just canceled his WoW account...... that's when the demon takes over.

This truly scares me! As a True Christian I wouldn't let my child play any game that is not Bible based.

I think it turns them into homers as well. Did you see (at 1:10 where he grabs the channel changer off the bed and then tries to ram it up his behind) :fear2:

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-24-2009 10:15 PM

Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession!

Here is another demon possessed child. He speaks German so he sounds even more evil!

After watching this try telling me that we are living in Satan's World in the End Times!

steffaNismo 06-24-2009 10:23 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOpva_iit-8

Reminds me of this.

Which reminds me of you people. :thumbsup:

Nobar King 06-24-2009 11:00 PM

At 1:11 he tries to stick the remote up his colon. So, the withdrawal symptoms include induced gayness, too.

Daisy Mae Johnson 06-25-2009 03:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobar King (Post 348156)
At 1:11 he tries to stick the remote up his colon. So, the withdrawal symptoms include induced gayness, too.

There is something to that! I just discovered today that butt Demons cause the gayness!:fear2:

http://landoverbaptist.net/showthrea...270#post348270

Adramelech 06-25-2009 05:58 AM

Gave me chills to watch that poor, demonic child.

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-16-2009 04:23 PM

Some one has remixed this little demon possessed child's rant in to a movie trailer and now he is going to be an internet star. I hope the demons in his colon aren't being rewarded by World-wide stardom. :angry:

Daisy Mae Johnson 07-17-2009 04:46 AM

Yet more antics caused by the demons in Steven's colon.:fear2:

No matter what you think, no video game is safe from colon demons!

denitnarauq 07-17-2009 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde (Post 348065)
WARNING: Only the strong in Faith should view this video

Here is video proof of a WoW playing, demon possessed child. Apparently, his Mother had just canceled his WoW account...... that's when the demon takes over.

This truly scares me! As a True Christian I wouldn't let my child play any game that is not Bible based.

I think it turns them into homers as well. Did you see (at 1:10 where he grabs the channel changer off the bed and then tries to ram it up his behind) :fear2:

Thanks for this video, thumper.
It's one of the most obvious cases of stupidity/attention whoring/demonic possession i've seen.

I agree if the kid was indeed possessed the demon inside him was gay.
If he wasn't, then the kid is gay.

denitnarauq 07-17-2009 08:54 AM

Video games definitively bring out the worst of these dumb children.

Whip of Japheth 07-17-2009 06:35 PM

The guy who cares me told how you character can be a "shadowpriest" and a "warlock who summons some demons".

Oh my Lord, Why? :wallbash:

PZ-Powa 07-19-2009 01:21 AM

This game does NOT cause demon possesion. I agree that the kid is acting very strange, but how would you feel if somebody cancelled your subscription to God? And about shadow Priests and Warlocks summoning demons, ITS A GAME, you guys need to see the line between Video Game World and Real Life World.

(Video Games) |<---- There's the line, see it? (Real Life)

James Hutchins 07-19-2009 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PZ-Powa (Post 364393)
This game does NOT cause demon possesion. I agree that the kid is acting very strange, but how would you feel if somebody cancelled your subscription to God? And about shadow Priests and Warlocks summoning demons, ITS A GAME, you guys need to see the line between Video Game World and Real Life World.

(Video Games) |<---- There's the line, see it? (Real Life)

First, Please read this.

Second, there is a difference between God and some video game. A video game is like the cloting of a prostitute. Its' purpose is to catch your eye, then steal your soul when you are too busy playing.:angry:

Myron Pollard 07-19-2009 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 364395)
First, Please read this.

Second, there is a difference between God and some video game. A video game is like the cloting of a prostitute. Its' purpose is to catch your eye, then steal your soul when you are too busy playing.:angry:

Nice analogy.Satan is very shrewd.

PZ-Powa 07-19-2009 01:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by James Hutchins (Post 364395)
First, Please read this.

A video game can NOT steal your soul. It is a product made my a worker in a factory. Satan is nowhere present in this game. If you honestly believe that your soul will be stolen while playing this game then I must say, I have zero soul left, because I have played this game for over 3 years.

Myron Pollard 07-19-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PZ-Powa (Post 364400)
A video game can NOT steal your soul. It is a product made my a worker in a factory. Satan is nowhere present in this game. If you honestly believe that your soul will be stolen while playing this game then I must say, I have zero soul left, because I have played this game for over 3 years.

Son,please repent before it's too late.Hell is real and we do not want you to go there.

Rev. Jim Osborne 07-19-2009 01:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PZ-Powa (Post 364400)

I think James and I would agree this is true.

PowerRussia 07-19-2009 08:09 PM

piffleing christ! you people are retards right? itscalled getting angry not demon posession and the angry german kid video was a joke by the one who made it ITS NOT REAL

Nobar King 07-19-2009 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PowerRussia (Post 364676)
ITS NOT REAL

I saw it and it looks real to me.

mohler 07-19-2009 10:05 PM

I am a Christian and have been saved since I was 15. I firmly believe there is no compromise with the word of God. However, that being said we all have to remember the times we live in. While those videos sure are disturbing, to make a generalization about video games is also disturbing. While Christians should never adapt God's teachings, they DO need to adapt to the times. I play video games as my form of entertainment, however I do NOT place it over God, family, or my friends. As technology has progressed, and continues to progress, there will be those to see it as Satan's influence. I see it as the product of people, God's creation. Let's not forget where we are coming from here. Let's also not forget, that while we are on a Christian forum, even in private we must be witnesses to God and his word. To say that non-Christians are not welcome here, as I have seen posted in other threads, sounds of elitism and would only benefit Satan. Why do I say this? Christianity is not a private society where a select few can join, anyone can come to know the love of Christ, and to act like a bunch of hooligans to anyone with a differing opinion only serves to defeat our purpose on this Earth. Which is, ultimately, to be witnesses to Christ. Let's not listen to Satan ourselves, and fight back at people who wish to fight with us. It is only Satan's provocation and to fight back is to give in to Satan.

Let's ponder on that for a while...