The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Catholic Superstition (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Pope Francis encourages pawnography (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=95990)

Mother Of Seven 01-13-2014 12:34 PM

Pope Francis encourages pawnography

Will the catlicks never give up.
In the latest news, Pope Francis has publically endorsed public exposure of breasts!

Here he is perving at a woman's breasts in Argentina.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.n...41784507_n.jpg

Quote:

At the Wednesday General Audience the other day there was a young mother behind one of the barriers with a baby that was just a few month s old. The child was crying its eyes out as I came past. The mother was caressing it. I said to her: madam, I think the child’s hungry. “Yes, it’s probably time…” she replied. “Please give it something to eat!” I said. She was shy and didn’t want to breastfeed in public, while the Pope was passing. I wish to say the same to humanity: give people something to eat!
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4467719.html

Ezekiel 23:10
Quote:

These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.

Constantine1648 01-13-2014 01:47 PM

Re: Pope Francis encourages pawnography

Filthy pervert. Although I suppose it makes a change from the Cathaholics interfering with choirboys.

Even so, disgusting.

Nobar King 01-13-2014 04:25 PM

He'll be blessing your wife's pap-smear, next.

see_the_light 01-13-2014 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Constantine1648 (Post 1055939)
Filthy pervert. Although I suppose it makes a change from the Cathaholics interfering with choirboys.

Even so, disgusting.

I think that he didn't want to see the mothers breast. If I know those cat-a-lick he wanted to see if the baby was any good at sucking.

Either that or he just wanted make sure the child would be unable to rebuke his papist ways. Is it not written?

Matthew 21:16 And said unto him, Hearest thou what these say? And Jesus saith unto them, Yea; have ye never read, Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings thou hast perfected praise?

PRAISE THE LORD!

Mother Of Seven 01-14-2014 04:32 AM

MitzaLizlaor has asked me what that freak is doing to the baby! It looks as though he's working his way up its leg :o The baby certainly looks scared of him.

The other thing I noticed was how much hair those argy babies have!

Pastor Ezekiel 01-14-2014 04:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven (Post 1055935)

In America, we arrest old farts who molest babies like that. :busted_cop:

WilliamJenningsBryan 01-14-2014 11:41 AM

Offhand I would say he's into some kind of foot fetish, but the lighting in the photo is bad so we can't see what he's doing with his tongue. I say arrest him anyway - just on suspicion.

Paul Tarzan 01-18-2014 11:39 PM

He was ONLY speaking of breastfeeding...don't your women breastfeed their babies too? (just as every mother in the Bible did).

Seriously, as many issues as the Catholic Church has (dating back to Peter-he WAS the first Pope-establishing Churchianity and giving Christianity a bad name for years to come), Francis is actually doing some good fixing its image, echoing Jesus' call to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, care for the sick and visit the imprisoned (see Matthew 25:34-40).

If only LBC had somebody like him...

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2014 11:44 PM

Breastfeeding is a gateway sin. It feminizes boy babies and encourages incest. :thumbdown:

Zechariah Smyth 01-18-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Tarzan (Post 1057309)
He was ONLY speaking of breastfeeding...don't your women breastfeed their babies too? (just as every mother in the Bible did).

Seriously, as many issues as the Catholic Church has (dating back to Peter-he WAS the first Pope-establishing Churchianity and giving Christianity a bad name for years to come), Francis is actually doing some good fixing its image, echoing Jesus' call to feed the hungry, give drink to the thirsty, welcome the stranger, clothe the naked, care for the sick and visit the imprisoned (see Matthew 25:34-40).

If only LBC had somebody like him...

Did any women in the Bible get on stage and breastfeed while a man is licking their child's feet? I must've missed that part. Please provide the verse so I can refresh my memory.

:sarcasm:

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth

P.S. Catlicks aren't Christians, so please disabuse yourself of that retardedness.

Paul Tarzan 01-18-2014 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1057311)
Breastfeeding is a gateway sin. It feminizes boy babies and encourages incest. :thumbdown:

OK then...how did every mother in the Bible feed their babies then? There's a reason they have milk and humans are mammal's...breastfeeding is GOD'S INTENDED PLAN.

Pastor Ezekiel 01-18-2014 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Paul Tarzan (Post 1057313)
OK then...how did every mother in the Bible feed their babies then? There's a reason they have milk and humans are mammal's...breastfeeding is GOD'S INTENDED PLAN.

Jesus wasn't breastfed. :rtfm:

A Follower 01-19-2014 12:17 AM

Quote:

Maybe you should read the Bible sometime. Don't speak about God's intended plan when you have no clue whatsoever about what His plan is, what He has said about it.

The Bible clearly states that babies grow by hearing the Word of God: 1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Pastor Ezekiel 01-19-2014 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 1057327)
Maybe you should read the Bible sometime. Don't speak about God's intended plan when you have no clue whatsoever about what His plan is, what He has said about it.

The Bible clearly states that babies grow by hearing the Word of God: 1 Peter 2:2
As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:

Brother, don't you know? Our friend Paul here gets to just make God up and pull anything he wants God to say right out of his butt. He doesn't need a Church to worship in, nor a Pastor to guide him. :huh:

A Follower 01-19-2014 12:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel (Post 1057332)
Brother, don't you know? Our friend Paul here gets to just make God up and pull anything he wants God to say right out of his butt. He doesn't need a Church to worship in, nor a Pastor to guide him. :huh:

How sad... he will burn in Hell forever, simply because he refuses to listen to God through you. I mean, even as a pretend-Christian, he must have read Jeremiah 3:15?

And I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

Unfalsifiable 01-27-2014 11:16 PM

Quote:

...breastfeeding is GOD'S INTENDED PLAN.

Wow, you just up and decided to speak for God without referencing the Bible? How far did you think that would fly here?

Paul Tarzan 01-30-2014 07:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by A Follower (Post 1057327)

Using that verse to refer to actual feeding makes as much sense as using John 6 to refer to...you know.

WWJDnow 01-30-2014 09:48 PM

Quote:

Humans are NOT mammals. Who put that crazy notion into your head? God created mammals and other beasts of the field BEFORE He created Adam.

God created women's breasts for the husband:

Let thy fountain be blessed: and rejoice with the wife of thy youth. Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love. Proverbs 5:18-19

Anyway, women have no business showing their breasts, particularly to their children:

The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. Leviticus 18:7