The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   MEET CHRISTIAN SINGLES! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Seeking Husbands (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=109188)

ann the chinaman girl 05-08-2016 06:19 AM

Seeking Husbands

Lyn and I are seeking husbands. We're true christians who attend Wayside Baptist Church.

Our Daddy is 100% white American, and our Mom was born in China. We we're born in the USA and believe 100% in true American Christian values.

I'm 18 and Lyn is 15, we've both pure and chaste, and have our father's permission to date and find husbands.

Ann

Jeremiah 29:6- Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

ann the chinaman girl 05-08-2016 06:22 AM

Re: Seeking Husbands

And we live just outside Baltimore MD :innocent:

Redeemed Papist 05-08-2016 06:28 AM

A quick look at this slant's other threads shows her to be a lingerie obsessed whore with a pimp for a father. I warn all True Christian men that an encounter with this slut may well end with her trying to use her lady parts to ensnare you. Exercise extreme caution. She has been most reluctant to enrol on any sort of purity checking program, I doubt her virginity.

Another point well worth bringing up is the tendency of slants to turn out to be ladyboys. :fear2:

ann the chinaman girl 05-08-2016 10:00 AM

We will do any purity checking program that you want. We have nothing to hide.1 Timothy 4:12 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-08-2016 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1180294)
We will do any purity checking program that you want. We have nothing to hide.1 Timothy 4:12 - Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity.

Redeemed Papist makes a very cogent point. Without being too indelicate there may be a significant proportion of the ladyboy in your ancestorism.

I know you people worship your ancestors so how could any True Christian™ man know for a fact what he was letting himself into when at the very least you might have a statute of a ladyboy at home on some bizaar kind of alter?

YIC

ann the chinaman girl 05-08-2016 12:24 PM

You're being silly. We are good Christian girls, 100%. Nothing strange just some Chinese background.

We are happy to take any test or whatever to prove we are worthy.

Redeemed Papist 05-08-2016 01:55 PM

Quote:

1 Timothy 2:11-15 11Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. 12But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. 13For Adam was first formed, then Eve. 14And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. 15Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
It's getting high time we enforced this verse on you, you uppity strumpet. :nono:

We are alert to the wily ways of the easterners in terms of luring our good honest Christian boys into debauchery and sin.

I'm starting to suspect that your father never beat you properly.

Phil Ander 05-08-2016 02:05 PM

Its not often that a couple of chink chicks have supplicated to God's pathway. Congratulations.

Meeting suitable husbands can be difficult, and the families may ask difficult questions.

I do offer a discreet service of hymen reconstructions and certificates of virginity for girls who have spent too much time on the rocking horse.

Dr. Phil

ann the chinaman girl 05-08-2016 02:39 PM

Were interested in that service. We did a lot of gymnastics and some accidents make us worry we might need fixing.

Dr Laurence Niles 05-08-2016 04:15 PM

Could we please have less talk about broken female parts and more praise of Jesus?

It's why we are all here.

YIC

Basilissa 05-08-2016 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ann the chinaman girl (Post 1180272)
Lyn and I are seeking husbands. We're true christians who attend Wayside Baptist Church.

Our Daddy is 100% white American, and our Mom was born in China. We we're born in the USA and believe 100% in true American Christian values.

I'm 18 and Lyn is 15, we've both pure and chaste, and have our father's permission to date and find husbands.

Ann

Jeremiah 29:6- Take ye wives, and beget sons and daughters; and take wives for your sons, and give your daughters to husbands, that they may bear sons and daughters; that ye may be increased there, and not diminished.

Wait, I'm deeply confused right now.

How many husbands each one of you is seeking, exactly? :o

Quote:

Dr. Niles provides True Virgin™ Certificates. I can testify that his services are very thorough, discrete, and pleasant, although an expedite certificate (which does not involve actually seeing the patient) does not come cheap.

ann the chinaman girl 05-09-2016 10:51 AM

Only one husband each (of course). We're very interested in the service :)

BrotherLarry 05-18-2016 02:59 AM

I was at first very excited to find not one, but two potential childbearers seeking the bonds of holy matrimony, and then my enthusiasm received a huge :::THWAP!::: in the face when I discovered that you were not only slants, but possibly ladyboys, or at least ladyboy in possible heritage.

Living in godless NYC, there are far too many females who are like the old whore Madonna or Kim Kardass-see-mine and this is a perpetual trap for Godly men with great intelligence such as myself. Only the Holy Ghost has kept me from falling victim to their wiles.

I am not feeling my spirit witnessing with your spirit (Romans 8:14-16), so I will pass on your offer. I cannot imagine raising a slant son who may have a tendency to want to fool other men into thinking he is a she someday. I do pray for your souls and I hope that any potential ladyboy demons are expelled quickly and completely.

COME, LORD JESUS!
BrotherLarry

ann the chinaman girl 06-04-2016 05:16 AM

I'm sorry if you feel that way, but I can assure you I intend to be a good Christian wife in all ways.

My errors in the past will not be part of my future.

Plus we are only 50% Asian and 50% white, so with a good Husband our children will only be 25% Asian.

Just Chris 06-13-2016 10:49 PM

Ladies personally I think you are looking in the wrong place to find husbands. Me and my wife has known each other since we little. We went to church together and the same school. We had our first date when we were 14. I asked her father for permission and was granted it. Since then our relationship went to a new level. We got married after we both graduated. Since then we have been married 8 years. We have to twin children one boy one girl. They are both 7. My advice is to marry someone you know instead of a complete stranger you meet on this forum.

raquezha 06-24-2016 02:53 AM

Hi:jesus::lex_12::lex_12:

Roland 06-24-2016 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raquezha (Post 1184093)
Hi

Hello raquezha,

Welcome to the forum. Please be somewhat polite and open your own introduction thread here. Just follow the instructions in the description of said forum.

Kind regards,

Roland

Didymus Much 06-24-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raquezha (Post 1184093)
Hi:jesus::lex_12::lex_12:

I need picture suggestions for an "Eloquence - you're doing it wrong" meme. Thanks.

ImamMehdiHasCome 08-04-2016 09:21 AM

I am willing to take either yourself, your sister or both as one of my wives, concubines, or sex slaves.

Regards,

Imam Mehdi

Jim Farmer 08-04-2016 11:20 AM

Ann, are your lady bits sideways? I've heard that Chinamen are like that.