The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   How about now? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88141)

liar mcguillicuddy 03-04-2013 03:17 PM

How about now?

If you guys allow me to to upload videos, then I'll think about becoming a true christian. Well, what do you say?

Billy Bob Jenkins 03-04-2013 03:18 PM

Re: How about now?

Quote:

Originally Posted by liar mcguillicuddy (Post 983434)
If you guys allow me to to upload videos, then I'll think about becoming a true christian. Well, what do you say?

Yeah, we really want you in Heaven with us, jiving the place up.

To upload a video, press the red X in the upper right corner of your browser, and never come back.

Zechariah Smyth 03-04-2013 03:21 PM

Quote:

Your statement makes no sense whatsoever. The two have nothing to do with each other.

:wacko:

What are these videos about?

Russell Holbeck 03-04-2013 03:36 PM

Hello liar mcguillicuddy. If you are trying to link to a YouTube video there is a section called BB code that tells how to do that. There is a link on every page. Look in the Posting Rules box at the bottom left.

The Pastors thought of everything.

Thank you.

Rusty

Didymus Much 03-04-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Gospel according to liar mcguillicuddy: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but they have to go first"? Ethically indefensible, from either a Christian or secular viewpoint. :thumbdown:

turdbear 03-04-2013 06:29 PM

Yeah, you can include links to Youtube vids in your posts, but they'll probably get deleted if TPTB don't like what you say. That's just how they roll here.

Dr Laurence Niles 03-04-2013 06:31 PM

Quote:

Why would any one want want to see gaywise scat play videos?

You people baffle me.

YIC

BelieverInGod 03-04-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

You'll "think" about it. In other words, just give you the right to upload videos.

How about you read the entire KJV Bible from front to back and we'll think about it.

Didymus Much 03-04-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983462)
...they'll probably get deleted if TPTB don't like what you say. That's just how they roll here.

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instanc...x/35675894.jpg

turdbear 03-04-2013 07:10 PM

Didymus, I'm having trouble figuring you out. Are you a believer or not? You seem to spout the same stuff they say here, yet you've got the unsaved trash label and a bunch of bad rep.

Dr Laurence Niles 03-04-2013 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983483)
Didymus, I'm having trouble figuring you out. Are you a believer or not? You seem to spout the same stuff they say here, yet you've got the unsaved trash label and a bunch of bad rep.

He is a dirty atheist who is destined for Satan's hairy forked phallus.

YIC

Didymus Much 03-04-2013 07:20 PM

Quote:

Didymus, I'm having trouble figuring you out. Are you a believer or not?...

What does "Arrogant Atheist Dick" mean to you?

Quote:

...You seem to spout the same stuff they say here...
I agree with them about what the Bible says, because whenever they say it says something, I go read that section of the Bible, and HEY, it says what they say it says.

Quote:

...yet you've got the unsaved trash label and a bunch of bad rep.
It's how they show me the Love™ of God®©™.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr Laurence Niles (Post 983485)
He is a dirty atheist who is destined for Satan's hairy forked phallus...

See?

turdbear 03-04-2013 07:24 PM

Oh oops, didn't see that, as I usually make my screen reader skip all the badges and go straight to the text. I thought it was just a label they gave you because you hit their bad chord the same way they've got my title as blind, deaf, and dumb and my avatar as a blind black man. The only thing they got right is the blind part, although if the dude in my avatar plays like Ray Charles then cool.

Didymus Much 03-04-2013 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983490)
...The only thing they got right is the blind part, although if the dude in my avatar plays like Ray Charles then cool.

How would you feel if I told you it's Clayton Bigsby?

liar mcguillicuddy 03-04-2013 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Didymus Much (Post 983460)
Gospel according to liar mcguillicuddy: "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you, but they have to go first"? Ethically indefensible, from either a Christian or secular viewpoint. :thumbdown:

My current philosophy is:

1) Don't offend others
2) Try my best not to be offended

liar mcguillicuddy 03-04-2013 09:43 PM

Quote:

I am an agnostic deist. I used to be a fundamentalist christian, but then I thought about the Garden of Eden story, and decided that the god of Genesis had anger problems. Why the hell should I be punished for what Adam and Eve did? Plus, there were some complete mormons at my former church. One guy said that Israel had the right to invade Egypt and Syria because those territories belonged to the Jews.:supaburn: The current pastor is a guy who went to a so-called "bible college" and his logic and reasoning capabilities have been completely wasted. Plus, I can't stand the tea party, although if you check my introduction, you'll realize I'm not a completely liberal person. I'm too lazy to post a link to my introduction, but it's titled "this is why you read". Feel free to read it if you haven't already.

turdbear 03-04-2013 09:46 PM

Oh boy, so many people with...uhm...interesting ideas. I'm a Christian despite what they say on this board, but they'd probably call me a cherry picker here because my beliefs are a lot more laid back than these people. If you think about it, this site is pretty comical if you look at it the right way.

BelieverInGod 03-04-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liar mcguillicuddy (Post 983517)
I am an agnostic deist. I used to be a fundamentalist christian, but then I thought about the Garden of Eden story, and decided that the god of Genesis had anger problems. Why the hell should I be punished for what Adam and Eve did? Plus, there were some complete mormons at my former church. One guy said that Israel had the right to invade Egypt and Syria because those territories belonged to the Jews.:supaburn: The current pastor is a guy who went to a so-called "bible college" and his logic and reasoning capabilities have been completely wasted. Plus, I can't stand the tea party, although if you check my introduction, you'll realize I'm not a completely liberal person. I'm too lazy to post a link to my introduction, but it's titled "this is why you read". Feel free to read it if you haven't already.

Wow, I've never met anyone too lazy to be a liebral before. :shock: I think that may be a world record in laziness.

And you're just another idiot who thinks he knows more than God. Somehow you think we haven't dealt with the likes of you before, but nothing you've done is more than mildly annoying, which is why you're still here.

As for your old Pastor, he went to Bible college and learned what the Bible actually said? Oh how dare he argue with the great liar mcguillicuddy since "liar" knows more about God than God Himself. :lol:

Witch Hammer 03-05-2013 12:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by teddybear (Post 983490)
Oh oops, didn't see that, as I usually make my screen reader skip all the badges and go straight to the text. I thought it was just a label they gave you because you hit their bad chord the same way they've got my title as blind, deaf, and dumb and my avatar as a blind black man. The only thing they got right is the blind part, although if the dude in my avatar plays like Ray Charles then cool.

If you don't mind me asking, or even if you do...
How did you become blind? Did you pluck out your eyeballs yourself, because they offended you, or did God curse you in the womb?

James Hutchins 03-05-2013 12:42 AM

Quote:

No:thumbsup: