The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Christian history forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did? (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=32249)

Harold Law 12-04-2009 04:25 AM

The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did?

I must say that the Inquisiton, started in 1478 by silly pampered kings and queens was probably the greatest thing ever done by the Cathylick church. I can't help but wonder whether Jesus himself slightly helped the Cathylicks, just to get rid of the horrible heretics "mostly joos" that were destroying Europe at the time. Thoughts?

Hank 12-04-2009 04:34 AM

Re: The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did?

I have to agree, anything that helps rid the world of heathens and witches can't be a bad thing.

Rev. Jim Osborne 12-04-2009 04:42 AM

Hmm...the line of reasoning you gentlemen are using is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but that is dangerous thinking. Yes, the Catholics burned at the stake and tortured witches, Joos, and atheists...but they also executed Baptists! It wasn't about whether a person believed or not in Christ, but rather if they professed allegiance to the pope!

If the Inquisition were around today, they would be targeting Landover Baptist Church. Godly men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.

Hank 12-04-2009 04:49 AM

:ph34r:

Yer I hadnt thunk of that...

WilliamJenningsBryan 12-04-2009 05:06 AM

The thought of purges seem to occur to me during my morning ablutions. Just last week I made a post here about vetting potential Republican presidential candidates and ridding the party of RINO's. We do a lot of rebuking here at Landover and a great deal of our efforts is directed at cleaning up America of false Christians. I see nothing wrong with at least the concept of Inquisitions, particularly when they raise public awareness.

Samuel Coleridge 12-04-2009 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne (Post 427146)
Men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.
O
o
:banana-dance:

Oh no! Not that for you two. My heart would surely die a little if some fate like that were to befall either of you!

Harold Law 12-04-2009 05:25 AM

Quote:

Hmm...the line of reasoning you gentlemen are using is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but that is dangerous thinking. Yes, the Catholics burned at the stake and tortured witches, Joos, and atheists...but they also executed Baptists! It wasn't about whether a person believed or not in Christ, but rather if they professed allegiance to the pope!

If the Inquisition were around today, they would be targeting Landover Baptist Church. Godly men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.

Thanks for clearing this up reverend, I shall pray for forgiveness throughout this week.

Rachel_Pierce 12-04-2009 09:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hank (Post 427142)
I have to agree, anything that helps rid the world of heathens and witches can't be a bad thing.

It's a hard one to call. On one hand I hate the Cattylicks, they pray to a Nazi and don't even worship the same God as you or I ... but on the other I fondly remember how many retardeds they tortured, maimed, burned, beheaded, drowned, slaughtered and mutilated during the Witchtrials. How could you fault anyone for smiting a repulsive abomination like this -

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...3&d=1253625884

Uuugh! It's disgusting!

I guess I'll just have to continue hating them, but at the same time thank God and baby Jesus for at least letting them to get one things right!

Praise! :innocent:

Pastor Isaac Peters 12-04-2009 05:01 PM

Quote:

Indeed. Consider also the Islamojihadofascists: They do a splendid job of keeping their women from becoming uppity feminazis and of killing sodomites in various interesting ways, but they're still ... well ... Islamojihadofascists.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski 12-04-2009 06:42 PM

I've been reading lately, mostly to get my G.E.D., and I reckon y'all best listen to Rev. Osborne.
Them Mary Worshipers are getting ready to do an orate pro nobis on US Baptist and toss US in the Opus Dei tire fire!!!

They got a goose-stepping Panzer Pope, they are recruiting 'immigrant' Mexicans to their sanctuaries {Latin + Latinos + Spanish Inquisition = dead Baptist!!}. They joyously give their seminarians little school children to rape (in an attempt to entice rabid pedophiles to their un-holy fold, and to maybe produce Catholic butt baby soldiers).
What more evidence do y'all need to see that they are on the verge of a New 2012 Inquisition, and that WE are the intended objects of inquiry?:fear2:

They are, at this moment, arming their hooded penguins of destruction (nuns) to hunt Baptist !!!
Get your bunkers ready afore they splash us with their holy water.
http://18.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_kt...9b8ro1_400.jpg
Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she is cold bluing her AR-15}

Hank 12-06-2009 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel_Pierce (Post 427182)
It's a hard one to call. On one hand I hate the Cattylicks, they pray to a Nazi and don't even worship the same God as you or I ... but on the other I fondly remember how many retardeds they tortured, maimed, burned, beheaded, drowned, slaughtered and mutilated during the Witchtrials. How could you fault anyone for smiting a repulsive abomination like this -

http://www.landoverbaptist.net/attac...3&d=1253625884

Uuugh! It's disgusting!

I guess I'll just have to continue hating them, but at the same time thank God and baby Jesus for at least letting them to get one things right!

Praise! :innocent:

Ugh that thing is gross... Shoot its head off someone! Quick!!! :fear2: