The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   The introduction forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Hello (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=114812)

SoldierofGodXIX 05-26-2018 06:22 PM

Hello

Hey everyone, I want to say firstly thankyou for taking thetime to read this. I have recently been laid off unexpectantly. I was employedby Time Warner cable in the business Sales department. There was a semi recentmerger that has caused my position to move out of state. This happened on the 8thof May. My rent is due on the 6th of June and I start my new tempjob on the 4th. I can’t ask family because I was the one where themoney was flowing from the top to the bottom. I just need help paying my rentand having funds to live on until I can get my first check from the temp job. Iam not able to take out a loan due to my credit. This is really embarrassingcoming to a forum to ask for funds but it’s the only option I have right now. Itruly do need help. I need around $500 more to cover rent and the rest of myexpenses until my first pay period. And when I say I have not eaten in going on3 days I cannot stress enough how degrading this feels. But I will get ittogether and prepare better for the future, so I do not end up in this positionagain. I just really need help bridging the gap from now until my first paycomes. Thanks for your time here’s home page anything will help guys. ***Sexual perversion request line automatically removed by JesOS***
Pray for my finances Please!

Matthew 5:42 Give to the onewho begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you

Dr Laurence Niles 05-26-2018 06:37 PM

Re: Hello

Welcome to God's favourite, most friendly forums!

That sounds tough. Have you tried prayer?

Philippians 4:6 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

John 15:7 - If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Mark 11:24 - Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].

1 Thessalonians 5:17 - Pray without ceasing.

Romans 8:26 - Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

Matthew 6:6 - But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:7 - But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen [do]: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

Luke 11:9 - And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

1 Timothy 2:1-4 - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; (Read More...)

Jeremiah 33:3 - Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.

Matthew 26:41 - Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed [is] willing, but the flesh [is] weak.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

James 5:16 - Confess [your] faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Matthew 6:5-8 - And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites [are]: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.

Ephesians 6:18 - Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;

Psalms 34:17 - [The righteous] cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

Luke 18:1 - And he spake a parable unto them [to this end], that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

Matthew 6:9-13 - After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

YIC

FreeFromBrains 05-26-2018 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierofGodXIX (Post 1233823)
Hey everyone, I want to say firstly thankyou for taking thetime to read this. I have recently been laid off unexpectantly. I was employedby Time Warner cable in the business Sales department. There was a semi recentmerger that has caused my position to move out of state. This happened on the 8thof May. My rent is due on the 6th of June and I start my new tempjob on the 4th. I can’t ask family because I was the one where themoney was flowing from the top to the bottom. I just need help paying my rentand having funds to live on until I can get my first check from the temp job. Iam not able to take out a loan due to my credit. This is really embarrassingcoming to a forum to ask for funds but it’s the only option I have right now. Itruly do need help. I need around $500 more to cover rent and the rest of myexpenses until my first pay period. And when I say I have not eaten in going on3 days I cannot stress enough how degrading this feels. But I will get ittogether and prepare better for the future, so I do not end up in this positionagain. I just really need help bridging the gap from now until my first paycomes. Thanks for your time here’s home page anything will help guys. ***Sexual perversion request line automatically removed by JesOS***

Matthew 5:42 Give to the onewho begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you

You need fewer deliberate mistakes in this.

Dead give away.

:thumbsup:

BrotherLarry 05-26-2018 11:55 PM

You will be blessed by our prayers more than our dollars! I trust you are praying as has been previously suggested. When you do so, you'll see the storehouse opened and the riches of our King spread appropriately for your needs. PRAISE GOD!

Thomas Taylor 05-27-2018 05:28 AM

Dear SoldierofGodXIX,

Hello there and welcome to our friendly forum. I see that you have only just arrived and have already committed the sin of Blasphemy against The Holy Ghost. This does not bode well for you at all, not well at all I say. Anyway maybe if you say a prayer you will get your $500 for crack or bath salts or whatever you youngsters take these days.

Remember if you get evicted it really is not that big a problem as it makes me feel pity for you. My pity for you will make me bountiful and bring me closer to God.

Proverbs 19:17
He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and that which he hath given will he pay him again

On top of all this I will welcome you into my home and give you relief just as God instructs me to do in the Holy Bible (KJV 1611)

Leviticus 25:35-36
And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: [yea, though he be] a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.

It is a shame that you will be unable to avail yourself of my offer of relief as you cannot afford the plane ticket required to reach my home. I will, therefore, content myself that having shown pity and extended my charity to you I am becoming closer to God.

YIC
TT
P.S. If required I have some spare cardboard boxes you can have if you need to start living under a bridge.

Thinks Design 05-27-2018 08:31 AM

I do hope this poor man finds some help.

I was poor once so so I know how it feels It is not funny.

ThinksDesign

James Hutchins 05-27-2018 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoldierofGodXIX (Post 1233823)

I'll give you the same sage advice my dad gave me when I was four years old when his pet bear bit me. :thumbsup:

Quote:

"Suck it up Francis - If you want something to cry about I'll pray to God that He inflict a great plague upon you. Then you'll have something to cry about".
God got nailed to a stick and buried alive. You do not hear him incessantly whining about it.:jesus:

I suspect you are a wetback as well due to the lack of ability to write in simple America in a clear and concise manner. You need to search deep in your soul for God, Truth, Justice and the American way.:usa:

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Romans 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

Ephesians 2:5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved)
Ephesians 2:6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus

Galatians 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

Ephesians 1:11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
Ephesians 1:12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Colossians1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light

Faith_Machine 05-27-2018 12:49 PM

Hello soldier, I would like to donate, but it appears one of our algorithms accidentally removed your fundraiser link from your post. Contact me ASAP so we can figure this out! Do you have Skype?