The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Godly Politics (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Stand your ground Law. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=97557)

TaraAnne 03-08-2014 12:42 PM

Stand your ground Law.

My fellow True Christians the ladies of Pearland and I had quite the hot topic at last weeks tea!

A great subject cam up on the Stand Your Ground Law. Now I am no legal scholar and it is no my place to be. So seek the advice of the men of Landover.

Could a True Christian use the Stand Your Ground Law as defense if a liberal or homer tried to attack you, I recently liberal femnazi Obummer supporter (probably a lesbian) attack my children and myself. She was quite uppity saying there is no place for our Lord in Government. She went further on her rant (probably on heroin) saying how great her illegal President was fighting for homer rights.

I have to say I was in fear for children and myself we did not have our medical mask as we were just enjoying the beautiful day the lord gave us reading the KJV in our park. I have never carried a gun, only my stoning purse. However, if I did would it have been my right to shoot this Homer in the leg?

Maybe I need to write Mr. Cruz or Mrs Bachmann to get their advice. I should probably also ask one of the men to teach me how to use a gun.

So I have to ask is this what this Stand Your Ground Law is for??

Felicity 03-08-2014 01:37 PM

Re: Stand your ground Law.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraAnne (Post 1071563)
My fellow True Christians

You're not, yet, a True Christian™. :)

Make Jesus proud and I am sure He will reward you!

Nobar King 03-08-2014 05:19 PM

"Stand your ground" is code for "shoot to kill." If you are going to use your gun, use it right.

Mary Etheldreda 03-08-2014 06:07 PM

Well TaraAnne, I don't know anything about politics, but I find that when I am confronted with those who threaten my sense of security, I recite the Holy Word loudly and confidently and the enemy is often startled with being confronted with Truth. When the enemy persists, whipping my Bible out of my purse and making physical contact between the Word of God and the Willing Dupe of the Enemy accomplishes much as well. However, when I sincerely feel in fear for my life, or the honor of the LORD, I am not afraid to use my lovely little peace-keeper Mr. Etheldreda blessed me with the night he proposed. I have remained ever safe with the Good Lord's Blessing, and Officer Don Richards has been most understanding about a certain confusing incident.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...sa2ko1_500.jpg

Mother Of Seven 03-08-2014 10:21 PM

Sister Tara, One of the things that would concern me, is that you need a man to clean your gun after use, for you. It's very much a man's work to clean guns, not something a good Christian lady should do. So if your father is unwilling to do it for you, you could ask your pastor, otherwise, find yourself a husband.

TaraAnne 03-09-2014 01:04 PM

Sister Seven,

I Yes it is a major up taking I spoke with my Pastor! He is going to take me to a gun range this week. Plus he said he would clean my gun for me. All I have to do is share my apple pie recipe with his wife. So this should work out well.

I cannot believe God's country has come to this woman arming themselves to protect their family. What is next woman working??? I will pray for us all.

Alvin Moss 03-09-2014 02:52 PM

Sister, I am concerned about your plan to shoot anyone needing shooting in the leg. That is not the place to shoot a wretch you are in need of dispatching.

Beside the fact that leg wounds are often not fatal, they can lead to lawsuits held in the courts of the Yankees where no provision is made for recognizing the necessity of shooting the wretch in the first place. Once the sinner is sent on to his reward, there is generally no talk of lawsuits.

Living in Pearland is tantamount to living in Houston. Houston has fallen into the hands of Negroes and other lay abouts. The police there are forbidden to shoot or beat the wicked and the worst wretches in Texas have flocked there as a result. They have joined forces with carpet baggers and made the city a destination for the dregs of the entire world. Only the proximity of Texans has kept the Lord from sinking the entire city into the Gulf of Mexico.

My advice is to abandon Houston and Pearland and make haste to get to the more godly parts of Texas at your earliest convenience. The time grows closer that the Lord will reach the end of His patience with Houston and destroy that city, regardless of the possible collateral damage that will result.