The Landover Baptist Church Forum

The Landover Baptist Church Forum (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumindex.php)
-   Easter is About Jesus - Period! (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=44)
-   -   Google hates Easter and Jesus. (https://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=88860)

Russell Holbeck 03-31-2013 05:36 AM

Google hates Easter and Jesus.

1 Attachment(s)
Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Sometimes I use the Google to look for things like what Catholics eat and how noses work and how deep you should bury a dog. For special occasions they will change the Google logo to something else and since it is Easter I went there to see how they would celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus.

Attachment 21066

That is not Jesus. I clicked on it and Cesar Chavez was a Mexican troublemaker who also picked fruit and vegetables. Cesar Chavez died and stayed dead and Jesus died and came back to life here is 1 Corinthians 15:4 that proves it:

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

I was going to write my Senator to tell him to outlaw the Google but he is also a Mexican and his name is Marco Rubio. I do not know if he also worked on a farm.

Thank you.

Rusty

BelieverInGod 03-31-2013 05:45 AM

Re: Google hates Easter and Jesus.

WHAT!

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Who is Ceasar Chavez that he is somehow more worthy of remembrance than OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR!

Disgusting.

Bertha Vanacion 03-31-2013 07:58 AM

Google just laid a dirty, rotten Easter egg all over the face of our Lord! Instead of Jesus they honored a union-organizing brownie! You know who else likes organizing unions and communities and Communists?! I'll give you a hint: his middle name is Saddam!

Yep, Barack Obama!

This is an outrage! How many more slaps across our faces can we take from men who are not our husbands? Boycott Google, and use the Yellow Pages instead!

Bjorn Jensen 03-31-2013 01:55 PM

So, basically, Google wants us to believe that a wetback died for our sins? :angry:

Daisy Mae Johnson 04-01-2013 02:23 AM

HELLBOUND!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Russell Holbeck (Post 991334)
Hello Landover Baptist Church.

Sometimes I use the Google to look for things like what Catholics eat and how noses work and how deep you should bury a dog. For special occasions they will change the Google logo to something else and since it is Easter I went there to see how they would celebrate the Resurrection of Jesus.

Attachment 21066

That is not Jesus. I clicked on it and Cesar Chavez was a Mexican troublemaker who also picked fruit and vegetables. Cesar Chavez died and stayed dead and Jesus died and came back to life here is 1 Corinthians 15:4 that proves it:

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures.

I was going to write my Senator to tell him to outlaw the Google but he is also a Mexican and his name is Marco Rubio. I do not know if he also worked on a farm.

Thank you.

Rusty

Is THAT a filthy, dirty Messicant?! They put a Messicant on the front page and not JESUS!??????

THE END is truly NEAR. And then just wait until HE takes his revenge for this.

Disgusting. Everyone who works at Google or uses it is going straight to HELL!

MilitantImbecile 04-02-2013 06:14 AM

Lawyers man :lol:

Can't do anything to please them. Probably too afraid to put up anything regarding Easter, so they went with something completely different and pissed off everyone.